Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Klaus Mikaelson

Go down 
+4
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
ginbell
YumYumOnigiri
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Discuss the manipulative Klaus Mikaelson
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am

I HOPE REALLY HOPE That Klaus Finds His Balls in Season 4 He had gone From this HOT ,SEXY and BAD ASS MAN to a Mommy Boy, Sexless ,Lukewarm MY Little Pony having Boy it was Sad to see this Happen to him
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 pm

I think that is bound to happen ginbell, I don't see Klaus and Caroline lasting long which means they are goin to have to give JoMo somthing else to do as Klaus if they want him to stick around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am

I agree ginbell, I hate that TVD always feels the need to make the villains redeemable. Sometimes I like for my bad guys to be actual bad guys. He is suppose to have a reason other than Caroline for staying,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I agree ginbell, I hate that TVD always feels the need to make the villains redeemable. Sometimes I like for my bad guys to be actual bad guys. He is suppose to have a reason other than Caroline for staying,
Spoiler:

Hmm that sounds similar Rolling Eyes
I mean if all they are going to do is repeat plots... JP should have just killed him off. It's such a waste of JoMo's talent to keep him around for a crappy storyline and a repeat one at that.
Back to top Go down
Casablancas

Casablancas

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

ginbell wrote:
I HOPE REALLY HOPE That Klaus Finds His Balls in Season 4 He had gone From this HOT ,SEXY and BAD ASS MAN to a Mommy Boy, Sexless ,Lukewarm MY Little Pony having Boy it was Sad to see this Happen to him

Is Klaus supposed to be the main villain this season? scratch
If so, I am very concerned.

Even if he finds 'his balls' we all know he's a pony-drawing pansy.
He is not scary at all and I don't know how they're going to convince me otherwise.

The damage is done.
Klaus fails as a villain. And it's really, really sad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gellerbing

gellerbing

Team : Stefan

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

They really need to make their mind up with klaus, for most of season 2 and 3 i did hate him (i loved to hate him though) but then i started feeling sorry for him when he actually cried a few times and thought it was adorable when he started showing interest in caroline, then went back to hating him when he tried to drain all of elenas blood, i think i probably have a love hate relationship when it comes to klaus Laughing
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

I love Klaus or love to hate him, except when it comes to Caroline. I really do not like that pairing at all. I hear there is suppose to be a
Spoiler:
*gag*

But no Klaus is not the big bad this season, there is actually
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 am

gellerbing wrote:
They really need to make their mind up with klaus, for most of season 2 and 3 i did hate him (i loved to hate him though) but then i started feeling sorry for him when he actually cried a few times and thought it was adorable when he started showing interest in caroline, then went back to hating him when he tried to drain all of elenas blood, i think i probably have a love hate relationship when it comes to klaus Laughing

I feel the same way, I mean it is good to feel compasion for a character even the villian because it allows us to see how someone can go from being a some what decent person to being a person with no heart at all. there is a way to make us love the character without turning him in to some love sick-puppy. I think they had it tight for a while when it came to klaus

Then when some fans started saying they wanted them to pair up... they decied to give the some of the fans what they want weather it made sense to do so or not. And Karoline doesn't make sense. To be hones Klaus couldn't and shouldn't be with any of the girl in cannon because of who he is. how can someone so...evil be with some like Caroline. To me it just seems to go against the grain of both characters. No

KrayBaby

I heard that...

Spoiler:

I could be wrong but the last tthink I heard that is what happens, which is sad really but what can you do . JP is giving the fans what they want ... well not this fan lol No Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

Casablancas wrote:

Is Klaus supposed to be the main villain this season? scratch
If so, I am very concerned.

Even if he finds 'his balls' we all know he's a pony-drawing pansy.
He is not scary at all and I don't know how they're going to convince me otherwise.

The damage is done.
Klaus fails as a villain. And it's really, really sad. Crying or Very sad

It sure does feel that way
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
gellerbing wrote:

I feel the same way, I mean it is good to feel compasion for a character even the villian because it allows us to see how someone can go from being a some what decent person to being a person with no heart at all. there is a way to make us love the character without turning him in to some love sick-puppy. I think they had it tight for a while when it came to klaus

Then when some fans started saying they wanted them to pair up... they decied to give the some of the fans what they want weather it made sense to do so or not. And Karoline doesn't make sense. To be hones Klaus couldn't and shouldn't be with any of the girl in cannon because of who he is. how can someone so...evil be with some like Caroline. To me it just seems to go against the grain of both characters. No

KrayBaby

I heard that...

Spoiler:

I could be wrong but the last tthink I heard that is what happens, which is sad really but what can you do . JP is giving the fans what they want ... well not this fan lol No Laughing

Spoiler:

Lol, not this fan either. Nope No
Back to top Go down
gellerbing

gellerbing

Team : Stefan

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

i wouldnt be at all shocked if that happened, even though caroline claimed to not like him she did attend the party wearing the dress he bought her and kept the drawing he drew for her,so i do think deep down she kind of likes this nice side of him (come on who wouldnt tongue ) but obviously its a struggle for her as she knows of his bad side too (come to think of it a bit like elena with damon), if he became completely good theyd be such a cute couple but as it stands at the moment i prefer her with tyler
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

Right, if he was on a road to redemption then I would probably ship Klaroline. But I doubt he ever will be, so I can't see how this will work. Unless Caroline goes bad or something.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Right, if he was on a road to redemption then I would probably ship Klaroline. But I doubt he ever will be, so I can't see how this will work. Unless Caroline goes bad or something.

I don't see Klaus going down the road of redemption, mostly because that would mean he would have to say he was wrong and I don't think it is in his nature to do so. It would be like giving up and Klaus is not a quiter.

I really don't want him to become this good guy, I like the fact that he is bad and he doesn't care what other think ( for the most part :D0

As far as the pairing... I like it its the whole good girl / baby boy vibe and I loves those kind of pairs. Plus is Klaus went good I think it would be a bit boring and more of the same stuff that we are already getting.

I know that this pari won't last long...but I think I like it more so because of Klaus. If they are going to keep him around this season he needs to be interesting and not turn good. It's his bad side that so many peple fell for anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't want him to be good, I like evil Klaus. But thats the only way I could see Caroline with him. Otherwise to me he is just a bump in the Forwood road. I like good girl/bad guy too, but Klaus is evil lol. He has no remorse for any of his horrible actions, so thats why I don't ship him with anyone. I think he needs someone on his own level. Maybe they will make Caroline a little more sinister to make it work.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:10 pm

I can not see Klaus going good for anyone. If he were to do so I think it would only be a matter of time before he turned bad again. I don't want the character MO to change to much. I think the reason we all love Klaus is because he is that bad guy that doesn say sorry.

To change him to much would be a waste i think, not to metion the easy way out.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 pm

KLAUS IS ONE SAD MOTHER FUCKER
Who is there right Mind would Pick A Bitch They Just Met OVER FAMILY

Klaus is now so useless ,sad and pathetic

When I think What He Could Have Been with the right Writers working on him
Klaus Mikaelson  Tumblr_mb5f0vc1zP1qkb828
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 am

Don't get me wrong, I hated what Klaus did to my babies Bon and Bex but Im happy that season 2 early season 3 Klaus is back!

He's a real grade A douche and I want him to remain that way!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 am

torilee07 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I hated what Klaus did to my babies Bon and Bex but Im happy that season 2 early season 3 Klaus is back!

He's a real grade A douche and I want him to remain that way!

Yes!!!! I hated that he hurt Bonnie and Bex but at the same time I was jumping up and down for joy because this was the Klaus that i love to hate. This was the Klaus that made me fall for JoMo.

I'm just wondering how long he will stick around this time.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Completely agree with you guys. I wasn't surprised by his behaviour at all. He's a selfish bastard, so what?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Loved Klaus and Damon duo in this last episode..really cute.. I love you I love you Wish they could stay friends, but we know that won't happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klaus Mikaelson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Mikaelson    Klaus Mikaelson  Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus Mikaelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: