Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]

Go down 
+2
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Discuss episode 4x06 of The Vampire Diaries.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 am

Interesting episode. I need to re-watch though because I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I love Jeremy so much though, I will say. He line to Damon. Bonnie: “You need to kill a vampire.” Jeremy: “Great! Give me a stake and I’ll kill Damon right now!” cheers

Stelena broke up Sad but it needed to happen so I'm not mad. Can't wait to see how Delena plays out. It feels good to like both ships because after looking in the stelena and delena tags on tumblr. Poor babies.

I hate that it was misconstrued about Bamon would spend most of the episode together, Rolling Eyes. Highly disappointed with that.

I do love that Katherine told Elena about herself when it came to Bonnie though.

I hate to say this but I actually liked the Klaroline scene at the bar Embarassed. Still don't ship them though, but I do understand those who do. Also, I see Forwood breaking up soon, Caroline was dumb for not getting why Tyler was mad. Like, duh, idiot. His friend who he just promised to help was killed by his other friend. That really sucked, TBH. I loved Jeremy being bad ass, but this hybrid guy just risked his life to help those same idiots only to be killed by them. I didn't like it at freaking all!! It was just really messed up, I can't get over it.

I'm confused about the whole Silas thing because I wasn't paying much attention when Shane was talking, so I have to rewatch it. All in all, nice episode. I can hear Delena and Klaroline ships rejoicing as I type lol.

Ohhh yea, APRIL PLEASE LEAVE. She is the MOST annoying person ever, still talking about Rebekah, I wish someone would compel her to forget she was becoming friends with her because if she says that same line one more time I'll throw something at the tv. I will be glad when they point out her purpose and connection because right now I can't stand her taking up space talking about absofreakinglutely nothing!

Ok. Rant done.

Last edited by KrayBaby on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 am

What happen to Chris has now led me to decision to break from this show. I love Kat but not enough to continue watch mistreatment of POC that is definitely blatant.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 am

I laughed when Stefan and Caroline decided to let Chris die just to save Elena, yet they get mad at Damon for the same thing. I didn't include Bonnie because I don't think she even knew what was going on.

I laughed when SE broke up. All I have to say is about time.

Damon was awesome. He basically spent the entire episode pushing SE together/trying to get Elena to forgive Stefan, even if he himself never get a shot.

I felt for Tyler when they killed Chris. What was the point in him and Hayley releasing him from his sire bond to Klaus, if at the end he still ends up dead.

Caroline with her dumb blond moment. I laughed when she didn't get why Tyler was mad. I was pissed at her suggesting to Klaus to kill Chris to stop Elena's hallucinations.

I loved the Damon/DE scenes, of course lol. All in all a ok episode. Ohh yeah, I love hayley, can I keep her? I guess Hayley will be part of this Klaus/Tyler/caroline triangle, because you can tell in this episode that she likes Tyler as more than a friend.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

Yea, the entire Chris thing was disgusting. Caroline pissed me off so bad. She is so stupid and annoying. I'm really rethinking my Forwood shipping. I like Hayley also and wouldn't even be mad if she stole Tyler away.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 pm

episode was pretty good!

poor Jeremy at the beginning, i'm so used to him dying now though. imagine if he became a vampire hunter and what alaric became at the same time? wooooow

so annoyed at caroline, she knew that killing chris would upset tyler and she did it anyway. i think i'm beginning to feel something for tyler/hayley!

klaroline scene was awkward. she's on her phone and he's just staring at her creepily Neutral he must know by now that the only times caroline comes to him is when she needs to distract him

i really like april! her and matt would be super cute together I love you

the elena and her mum scene really got me Sad i was quite gutted that katherine was only a ghost though, i wanted to see her back again!

and then stefan & elena broke up.. Crying or Very sad i don't normally care about this sorta stuff since i really don't care about the main trio anymore, but i felt really sorry for both elena & stefan in that scene bounce

overall it was an okay episode, i really can't get into this shane storyline but i love jeremys storyline! still waiting for season 4 to really kick off though Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 am

A BIG part of this Ep was

Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] Tumblr_md9b7cYCxi1qjanf8[img][/img]

Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] Tumblr_mbqr01yYGm1r2e4eh[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Been super busy and I'm way late to comment on this so I'll be brief...

- Caroline has been acting so OOC lately... I'm not liking her very much, but it's kind of nice to see that even Caroline doesn't always make the right choices. She tends to be a little TOO perfect at times.
- Caroline and Klaus have great chemistry. At this point I wouldn't mind them getting together.
- Loved how Tyler pointed out that Elena's life is not worth more than any other's.
- Stelena Sad
- Delena: I so badly want to get on board (that would make the next few episodes a lot more enjoyable for me), but no matter how hard I try, I just can't.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 pm

caroline has really been bugging me lately.. silent don't really know why but i don't like her character very much anymore...
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

I don't care for her at all really. It seems like the only people who love her now are Klaroline fans and Steroline fans. I, personally, am not impressed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:51 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I don't care for her at all really. It seems like the only people who love her now are Klaroline fans and Steroline fans. I, personally, am not impressed. Rolling Eyes
Exactly! Except I can't figure out how she's changed..I don't think it's something to do with Klaus, is it?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 pm

roar33 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Exactly! Except I can't figure out how she's changed..I don't think it's something to do with Klaus, is it?

To me she has become way over the top and kind of insensitive. For one with Tyler/Chris situation, and 2 with the Elena/Damon thing. I am not a DE shipper but I'm not against them either, but she is just doing the most lately.

I don't really care about her relationship with Klaus cause I'm on the verge of not shipping her with Tyler anymore because he deserves better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]   Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4.06 [We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes]
Page 1 of 1