» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss episode 9 of TVD.

AuthorMessage
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

roar33 wrote:
I'm not over the others killing Chris either, it was just horrible what they did and especially since Tyler promised that he'd make sure he was okay. I was hoping Tyler would dump her then but they are somehow still together! Also, anyone else think it was odd in 4x09 that after Tyler left Caroline with the hybrids that she forgave him so quickly? I thought that she'd be more angry.. Neutral

Well she did start dating him after he allow her to get tortured again writers gave Caroline Elena-itis. Lately all Caroline is there for is triangle of crap 2.0.

The Chris thing makes more mad than the Abby thing (and if anyone was on the tvd.net forum I rage and ranted about that incident for days) because again why Elena more important than everyone else. What hell has she done? Nothing. I really want Katherine to kill her and take her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
I really want Katherine to kill her and take her place.
That would be the most brilliant storyline ever, ha!

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Quote :
I don't like Caroline this season either but Elena has been known to butt in and judge other people's relationship as I recall she gave both Caroline and Jeremy grief over Tyler last season who was sired.

Wasn't Elena correct to butt in though? Tyler was putting Jeremy in danger right? He was only hanging out with him to get his bracelet off so he can be compelled. I don't remember Elena giving Caroline grief about Tyler though. Of course she'll get involved because it concerns her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Damonic wrote:

Quote :
I don't like Caroline this season either but Elena has been known to butt in and judge other people's relationship as I recall she gave both Caroline and Jeremy grief over Tyler last season who was sired.

Wasn't Elena correct to butt in though? Tyler was putting Jeremy in danger right? He was only hanging out with him to get his bracelet off so he can be compelled. I don't remember Elena giving Caroline grief about Tyler though. Of course she'll get involved because it concerns her brother.

No she was acting like Tyler had control of his actions. She even called him psychopath and some other choice words that had me wondering who the hell she think she was when allows two psychopaths in her house. She did give Caroline grief on her birthday about Tyler when Caroline was sad about it the whole sired thing. Elena has thing for butting into people's business for their own and good and taking away choices (i.e. compulsion) but if you do that to her the whole world is ending. She's hypocrite point blank. Like I said she is ridiculous if she thinks she can talk about Damon to two girls he perpetually mistreats and she wasn't doing her self other inciting some problems by inviting them over to Boarding House. Her slut shaming Caroline further proves she is the worst friend ever, while what Caroline was saying to her was mean it was true. Elena's point was irrelevant and just only downplays Caroline's traumatic experience with Damon. So again I would have taken my fist upside Elena's brainless head. Where's Katherine when you need her cause hallucinations (which were all true except for Stefan not loving her as vampire) don't count.
The only thing I didn't agree with what Caroline did was telling Elena about the sire bond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

Quote :

No she was acting like Tyler had control of his actions. She even called him psychopath and some other choice words that had me wondering who the hell she think she was when allows two psychopaths in her house. She did give Caroline grief on her birthday about Tyler when Caroline was sad about it the whole sired thing. Elena has thing for butting into people's business for their own and good and taking away choices (i.e. compulsion) but if you do that to her the whole world is ending. She's hypocrite point blank. Like I said she is ridiculous if she thinks she can talk about Damon to two girls he perpetually mistreats and she wasn't doing her self other inciting some problems by inviting them over to Boarding House. Her slut shaming Caroline further proves she is the worst friend ever, while what Caroline was saying to her was mean it was true. Elena's point was irrelevant and just only downplays Caroline's traumatic experience with Damon. So again I would have taken my fist upside Elena's brainless head. Where's Katherine when you need her cause hallucinations (which were all true except for Stefan not loving her as vampire) don't count.
The only thing I didn't agree with what Caroline did was telling Elena about the sire bond.

I don't really remember all that much from s3 so I can't comment on it. But I can agree that Elena is a hypocrite at times. Like how she hates when people take away her free will, but it's cool for her to take away Jeremy's for example. There are a lot of times where she's a hypocrite so no argument there.

She wasn't trying to talk to them about Damon at all though. They was just having fun and being teenagers, then Caroline brought up Damon. Elena never once mentioned Damon, she just wanted to hang with her friends. And why would hanging out at the BH piss Bonnie or Caroline off? Both have been there numerous times.

Also, if Caroline was being mean but it's cool because she's right or whatever, then it's cool for Elena as well. Elena was right, Caroline did jump into bed with Damon first chance she got. So who is Caroline to talk about the "Sluts" Damon slept with when, she was one of them? wasn't her thing in s1 "Boy meets girl. Girl likes boy. Sex"?

Caroline is just as worse a friend as Elena is. She doesn't know when to butt out either, so both are horrible. Both girls at the BH told Caroline to stop being judgy but she just had to continue bashing Damon right? If she was a true friend, like Bonnie, she would just stay out of it and leave Elena's love life alone. The way she's going about trying to be a good friend, warning Elena about Damon, etc, is wrong. Instead of coming to Elena and trying to get her to see her point of view, she's just outright bashing Damon and not trying to be objective at all.

Bonnie has just as many reasons to hate Damon from s1, yet I don't see her interfering in Elena's love life and telling her who she should date or not. Plus Caroline is being a hypocrite anyway, so if Elena is a terrible friend so is Caroline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Damonic wrote:

Also, if Caroline was being mean but it's cool because she's right or whatever, then it's cool for Elena as well. Elena was right, Caroline did jump into bed with Damon first chance she got. So who is Caroline to talk about the "Sluts" Damon slept with when, she was one of them? wasn't her thing in s1 "Boy meets girl. Girl likes boy. Sex"?

Caroline is just as worse a friend as Elena is. She doesn't know when to butt out either, so both are horrible. Both girls at the BH told Caroline to stop being judgy but she just had to continue bashing Damon right? If she was a true friend, like Bonnie, she would just stay out of it and leave Elena's love life alone. The way she's going about trying to be a good friend, warning Elena about Damon, etc, is wrong. Instead of coming to Elena and trying to get her to see her point of view, she's just outright bashing Damon and not trying to be objective at all.

Bonnie has just as many reasons to hate Damon from s1, yet I don't see her interfering in Elena's love life and telling her who she should date or not. Plus Caroline is being a hypocrite anyway, so if Elena is a terrible friend so is Caroline.

There is big difference for when Caroline slept with Damon to Elena sleeping with Damon and Elena knows that as her question was what so good about Damon that Caroline jump into the bed with him. Caroline didn't know what a dipshit Damon was, Elena knows this. Elena also ended her that argument with stating she did want to talk about Damon and her relationship with her friends. She also trivialized their issues with him and pretty much said she didn't care about their feelings.

As for Bonnie I don't think Bonnie cares for either guy anymore since that incident with her mother to be on a team anymore which is why DE fans trying to use her prop DE is pissing me off. She did however seem disappointed that Elena slept with him (as she did it the day after Stefan dumped her) As for Caroline being bad friend, I don't think it wrong to point out when your friend isn't being themselves, the only problem with it is how Caroline going about it (but she is becoming a bad friend to Bonnie ever since her triangle became her only purpose this season). Caroline has every right to bash Damon just like he spends his time bashing her when ever he feels the need to. Elena has enough people coddling her dimwitted self as it is.

I want to end this conversation as I feel we are going back and forth on this. Sterolne is the most realistic relationship right now on the show cause Forwood stopped being realistic once Chris died, DE is a joke, the girls relationships is a total lie (cause I don't care what anyone says these people are not Bonnie's friends as friends don't treat friends like they do), Beremy (if the writers go down this road without them even discussing the cheating I am done as Jeremy never showed remorse before Elena got him compelled again), KC (there is no words to explain how unrealistic that is, sorry KC shippers).

Like I said the only characters I care about is Tyler and Bonnie and Jeremy when he wants to murder Elena (it shame that got rid of that he entertaining, which btw when did they cure him from wanting to not kill all vampires, I thought it was just so he didn't have the urge to murder Elena anymore).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 am

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

There is big difference for when Caroline slept with Damon to Elena sleeping with Damon and Elena knows that as her question was what so good about Damon that Caroline jump into the bed with him. Caroline didn't know what a dipshit Damon was, Elena knows this. Elena also ended her that argument with stating she did want to talk about Damon and her relationship with her friends. She also trivialized their issues with him and pretty much said she didn't care about their feelings.

As for Bonnie I don't think Bonnie cares for either guy anymore since that incident with her mother to be on a team anymore which is why DE fans trying to use her prop DE is pissing me off. She did however seem disappointed that Elena slept with him (as she did it the day after Stefan dumped her) As for Caroline being bad friend, I don't think it wrong to point out when your friend isn't being themselves, the only problem with it is how Caroline going about it (but she is becoming a bad friend to Bonnie ever since her triangle became her only purpose this season). Caroline has every right to bash Damon just like he spends his time bashing her when ever he feels the need to. Elena has enough people coddling her dimwitted self as it is.

I want to end this conversation as I feel we are going back and forth on this. Sterolne is the most realistic relationship right now on the show cause Forwood stopped being realistic once Chris died, DE is a joke, the girls relationships is a total lie (cause I don't care what anyone says these people are not Bonnie's friends as friends don't treat friends like they do), Beremy (if the writers go down this road without them even discussing the cheating I am done as Jeremy never showed remorse before Elena got him compelled again), KC (there is no words to explain how unrealistic that is, sorry KC shippers).

Like I said the only characters I care about is Tyler and Bonnie and Jeremy when he wants to murder Elena (it shame that got rid of that he entertaining, which btw when did they cure him from wanting to not kill all vampires, I thought it was just so he didn't have the urge to murder Elena anymore).

Rather or not she knew about his personality before she slept with him, the bottom line is she jumped into bed with him as soon as she saw him. And actually, I'm not using Bonnie to prop anyone up, all I'm saying is you don't see Bonnie judging Elena's relationship decisions. Even last season she didn't judge Elena when she found out her and Damon kissed.

When had Damon bashed Caroline recently? The only time I actually remembered was that one scene in s1, but ok. And Damon talks about everybody but ok. If Caroline has the right to bash him why do I have to listen to it every episode? It's getting annoying now.

But whatever, agree to disagree because both girls are terrible friends imo. And you agreed with me anyway, that Caroline is going about it the wrong way so you can disregard this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 pm

i'm just happy my friends aren't like them Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 pm

roar33 wrote:
i'm just happy my friends aren't like them Smile

This. I wouldn't like friends like either one of them. TBH, I think both girls are terrible and shitty friends to one another, but I think that goes back to s1. in s1 Elena and Caroline wasn't really friends, they was frenemies, and it seemed like Bonnie and Elena was much closer to one another. So I think it's the fact that they never really was that close to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 pm

I think the reason Elena and Caroline were friends in S1 was because they both counted Bonnie as their 'best' friend. Caroline often moaned about how Elena and Bonnie left her out of the loop and when they fell out, I'm pretty sure Caroline said "Bonnie, you're my best friend". So maybe Elena and Caroline were good friends but I think they were only close through Bonnie. They might not be, but that's just what I've always thought Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Mod note:

I know I am a bit late, but please refrain from generalizing fan bases. Also, keep it cordial.

Thanks Cool

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

roar33 wrote:
I think the reason Elena and Caroline were friends in S1 was because they both counted Bonnie as their 'best' friend. Caroline often moaned about how Elena and Bonnie left her out of the loop and when they fell out, I'm pretty sure Caroline said "Bonnie, you're my best friend". So maybe Elena and Caroline were good friends but I think they were only close through Bonnie. They might not be, but that's just what I've always thought Smile

I believe this as well. I'm not too bugged out by Caroline/Elena feuding because like you guys said they were not too close to begin with. They were friends but were never best friends, they just shared a best friend -Bonnie. Although, I think Bonnie and Elena were the best of friends. The only reason Caroline and Elena bonded was because she was a vampire and since Elena hung with them and Bonnie hated them, it was only natural for those two to get closer.

I think the girls friendship is not really in tact anymore, but I hope they work on it because I love their scenes together, you can tell that Nina, Kat, and Candice are really close.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x09 [O Come, All Ye Faithul]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: