HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 
 

 Episode 4x10 [After School Special]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

TVD is back from it's winter hiatus with a brand new episode airing tonight.

Talk about the show here, spoilers are welcome.

Fun Fact: Candice Accola was in an episode of Supernatural, titled After School Special Cool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:


And Bonnie's not a shitty friend at times as well? Once again it's always only Elena who gets called out on stuff. I think people just look for any reason to hate Elena for no reason. You're acting like Caroline or even Bonnie haven't been shitty friends before, but to you it's only Elena right?

Neither of these girls are perfect friends to one another. But I guess Elena is the only evil friend in the group. Like I said before, she just can't win with some people.

And nah, of course Damon didn't care about Carol. They wasn't friends or anything. And when has he been disrespectful to Carol? They haven't had scenes together since like s3, and he was hardly disrespectful to her.

No Bonnie not a shitty friend... the only flawed thing about Bonnie is not realizing Elena and the brothers just use her all the time. And if your basis of her being shitty friend is the dumb device...just stop because at the end of day she was doing the right thing and complicated thing.

Did I say Elena was evil no...she just a shit friend, Elena gets called out because she spends 95% of her time doing things that end up screwing her friends and picking people she just met over people she known longer the whole thing with Abby is prime example of that. She chose Elijah because he saved during the sacrifice (untrue btw Bonnie and her real daddy did but of course those two never do get credit especially John who just forgotten).

My opinion on Elena being bad friend has nothing to do with my shipper preference like I have stated who ever ends up with cray cray Elena (cause that what she is now) has my damn sympathies. I use to love Elena in season 1 but somewhere she stop being that girl who would care and stand up for friends and family to these people. I miss the girl who called Damon out on his abuse of Caroline (which is why her trivializing it gripes me so). Now everything has to be about her like how hell did she make Carol's death about her...what! I really hate what the writers are doing to this character...she is worst than Bella and this is one of the worst character assassinations I seen since Liz from General Hospital and Sharon from Young and the Restless.

I do feel bad for Elena out of the trio the most as like Elena makes everything outside the the Salvatores about her...those two brothers are making Elena's situation about them. All we know is how the sire bond affects those two. We don't know how Elena feels about it. She goddamn toy to both guys and that ultimately sucks.

I am not an Elena hater, she just annoys me now and just find myself not caring. It sort of like when Jenna died I couldn't feel bad for her because ELena has unrealistic way of getting over stuff (which I blame on the writers for slacking on character development in favor of plot) or if someone does Elena dirty why should I care if Elena gets over it in two seconds...(this is my overall view of characters in general as Elena is not the only one guilty of doing this).

What device? What are you talking about? All three girls at one point in their lives have been shitty friends. Fact. And what you just said about Elena, her choosing people she hardly knows over her friends, isn't that you being a hypocrite? You praise Caroline for doing that, but condemn Elena? Isn't Caroline choosing Stefan over her friend? She knew Elena way longer, friends or not, and barely even hangs out with Stefan, but she's all over the guy and comforting him over SE's breakup.

So it's not like Caroline is any better of a friend than Elena is. She's doing the same thing you hate Elena for doing.

This is all my opinions though, and I don't want to argue so agree to disagree? I just think all three girls haven't been "best friends" since s1 like they used to be, well Bonnie and Elena, and Bonnie and Caroline at least.

Either you just a Elena stan or just read something entirely different but why hell are bringing up Caroline to negate Elena's not a shitty friend to Bonnie? And Bonnie has never been a shitty friend to Elena and the fact you couldn't even think something is evident. The only time Bonnie has been a shitty friend was to Caroline after she transition, she apologize and has been there for the chick since (ergo redemption).

I already gave my opinion on Caroline and Stefan because at the end of day the writers negating and ignoring the fact Caroline has never voiced her problems with Damon and I quite frankly after Elena trivialize the whole issue, I don't know why anyone expects Caroline to pick Elena...cause it don't seem Elena is picking her.

I am not being hypocrite as Stefan has been nothing but good to Caroline whereas Elena getting all fuzzy for Elijah was just stupid as Elijah did betray them, so her feeling bad and then somehow thinking up he save her (when again he didn't because Damon mess that plan up) was ridiculous. I am a little surprise why folks think she wouldn't put stefan over Elena, as her and Elena only recently became close because of Stefan.

BTW despite the fact I think out of the three girls, Elena is the worst friend I do think she is redeemable if she address the issues that had during her hallucinations.

Agree to disagree and our conversation ends here. Please enjoy DE...

lol aww, did I make you mad? lol. If anything I'm a Damon stan. I just don't appreciate people who blame everything on Elena, like Caroline and Bonnie are perfectly perfect and has never hurt Elena or someone else before.

And you are being a hypocrite. Your exact words were:
Quote :
Did I say Elena was evil no...she just a shit friend, Elena gets called out because she spends 95% of her time doing things that end up screwing her friends and picking people she just met over people she known longer the whole thing with Abby is prime example of that. She chose Elijah because he saved during the sacrifice (untrue btw Bonnie and her real daddy did but of course those two never do get credit especially John who just forgotten).

You said Elena always pick people she just met over people she has known longer. Isn't that exactly what Caroline is doing? She's known Elena longer, but is choosing Stefan over Elena. You're being a hypocrite. Plus how is it fair to call Elena out for having feelings for Damon or whatever, yet Caroline spent all of 4x07 laughing and playing around with Klaus. I don't hear you calling her a bad friend. Klaus did kill Elena's aunt, yet your not on here bitching about Caroline are you?

I do admit that Elena was stupid in 3x15. She spent all of 3x14 ignoring Damon's warnings and meeting Esther, only to rewind and try to reverse it the very next episode.

Bonnie isn't a awesome friend either though. What about Bonnie apparently judging Elena for having fun? She comes back to the party and sees Elena having fun, and she freaks out. Wasn't the whole reason for that episode that Elena learn to feed? So what was Bonnie's problem?

And LOL at Elena never picking Caroline? WTF. Okay, so why did she jump in front of a stake for her? Defend her to Damon? Call her when Damon was about to kill her dad? But I guess Elena is a shitty friend huh. Whatever. Agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-21
Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 am

Damonic wrote:


Bonnie isn't a awesome friend either though. What about Bonnie apparently judging Elena for having fun? She comes back to the party and sees Elena having fun, and she freaks out. Wasn't the whole reason for that episode that Elena learn to feed? So what was Bonnie's problem?

.

Bonnie wasn't judging her but it don't change fact at the end of the day Elena was getting out of hand and lest we forget they were on Bonnie's trip and I think that was Bonnie's problem. I would had sock her and then kick Damon in his jewels for how they acted. I'm still wondering why the hell DE needed to go on Bonnie's college trip, do they really think it okay to teach Elena feed her future classmates. What if someone would have noticed? That had potential of going all wrong.

Again you keep coming back to Caroline and my whole thing was how Elena is a shit friend to Bonnie. From what I getting here is you just trying to prove Caroline's worst. Leave Caroline out your arguments, it make it seems as if your deflecting the fact Elena is a shitty friend to Bonnie.

Stop put them on equal footing there is clear unbalance in the relationship with these girls which is why many are not feeling their friendship anymore. There is definite a clear unbalance of give and take in Belena's relationship.

It not being hypocritical as I stated Elena pick someone who clearly screwed her and friends over before over Bonnie. Point blank. Caroline is taken Stefan's back cause at the end of the day it looks like Elena's taking Damon side when it comes to how Damon treated Caroline. Now had the writers taken the time to have Caroline discuss Damon's treatment of her alot folks would get why she would never approve of him being her circle nor be able to take Elena's side. Dude has shown no remorse or apologize for actions...do you really think Caroline and Tyler can ever do a couple thing with Damon and Elena like Caroline and Matt did with SE given those circumstances? No.

I didn't say Elena was always shitty friend, the event you brought up when she jump in front of Damon was 2x02 an arc I still felt Elena was still a good friend. She however lost her voice and agency after season 2. As for Caroline's dad that had more to do with her feeling better for having relationship (whether it be romantic or friendship) with Damon, not how that wounded Caroline to have such an attack on her father. that was triangle b.s. scene bating not showcasing Elena's friendship skill.

No you are annoying ish out me with this back and forth. I don't get mad at internet stuff. This is not a debate so stop trying to tell me all the girls are the same I don't put all blame on Elena for everything, I just call it how I see it. You may not be a Elena stand but you coming off as one. One thing I can agree on you is she gets unwarrant hate for this triangle thing but the hate she get for friendship and family thing imo justified and all I want the writers to do is to restore them to a balance or stop trying pedaling these girls have some sisterhood. Sisters don't treat each other like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 am

Mod note:

The posts are getting out of hand, so can we please stay on topic? This thread is to discuss 4x10 After School Special. If you want to discuss specific characters or relationships in general, there are threads for them.

Thank you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
The April being tied to him was stupid lol. I guess they had to make up some crap to get Bonnie to see that this Expression isn't all it's cracked up to be.

And, no one knows for a fact that any of Elena's actions, feelings, thoughts are because of the sire bond. That's the thing about the triangle. All DE fans feel it's genuine and all SE fans feels it's because she is sired. Elena has the illusion of free will so she thinks everything she says and does is all real but not even does she know for a fact. Stefan just hopes it is because that's all that he has left.

I guess it was just a way to keep Shane alive or whatever as well. I didn't see the link thing coming with April, I was like wtf when it happened. I actually thought and expected April to die, it's not like she's in any way useful, like at all. She better have a part to play in this cure, and that's why they're keeping her alive, or I'm going to be pissed that she wasted valuable screentime and was ultimately useless.

They don't know for a fact, but Stefan and Caroline believes it. Caroline herself says that Elena has a "burning desire" to please Damon. And Stefan takes the sire bond as literal, like with the hybrids. But I agree that they don't really know, that's why they have to break it to get the answers.

Hey kraybaby, we was right lol. Stebekah didn't have sex, it was more a alliance/friendship like we said. People are still thinking they might have sex though. I'm still positive they won't, since he's getting the cure for Elena still and all. I'm also glad Kol is against the cure, and is doing everything he can to mess with the others plans. Next episode he's supposed to be killing all the vampires Klaus turned before Jeremy does.

Also I asked this in my first post in this thread but you didn't reply, but was Bonnie crying during her scene with Shane when they was close to each other?

I mean I know why she had to do the spell, but there was no point in April being tied to Shane, except to show Bonnie that it's more to this Expression mess.

Yea, that's what I'm saying, they believe or have hope. So just because they believe it or hope it, it's still in the back of their mind that maybe she is in love with him. Especially, after she was compelled to tell the truth. You can tell because of the look on their faces when she was talking after Rebekah compelled her. They don't know much about the sire bond except it comes from prior feelings and it can't be broken. It's a wait and see really.

And yes, we were right. LOL, I knew it would be him drinking and partnering up with her. I wonder though, what is that Klaus knows and tells Damon? I just don't see him sleeping with her just for the hell of it because that's not Stefan. I guess he can start back liking her after working with her and something happens, but no other way would make sense.

And about Elena. She does get a lot of hate, but so do a lot of other characters. Especially, Stefan and Bonnie. I do agree though, that depending on with Salvatore she is with people bash her. I generally like Elena, and I like vampElena, I can't stand sired Elena though. She is a bitch as a sire. And I'm sure it's the sire that has her acting like a bitch but I don't care for sired Elena and it has nothing to do with Stelena or Delena because although I do like SE more, I don't hate DE nor do I hate Damon.

Damonic- As a DE fan, how do you feel about siredDelena relationship? I don't know if I would be happy about it if I shipped them.

ETA: Haha, I still forgot to answer about Bonnie. Anyway, I am not sure. I have to rewatch and see. Will let you know when I do.

I get what you mean about them not knowing for sure, I agree with you. I think Caroline should know shouldn't she? Elena told her about what happened in Denver, and Caroline forced Elena to admit she has feelings for Damon. So I don't really get why she's so sure it's a bond and her feelings aren't real? Did all these people forget about s3? lol.

And Elena's feelings are real, the bond affects actions not feelings. I do think Elena's feelings for Stefan will come back after the bond, since she admitted she still loves him.

Elena gets more hate imo. Depending on the episode and how she treats their favorite characters, she gets tons of hate and being called a bitch. Some Bonnie fans say she's a terrible friend. Caroline fans say she's a terrible friend. Damon fans hate on her when he gets rejected or she does something to hurt him. Stefan fans are mad at her, calling her a whore and stuff I won't mention. They even bash on the actors who play Delena, just because Elena had sex with Damon. I don't think Elena is any more bitchy than usual. What bitchy moments are you talking about?

I'm also liking vamp!Elena, she's way more fun and less doom and gloom. She's finally acting like a teenager and having fun. I've noticed that a lot of people are liking vamp!Elena and say she's less boring now and more badass.

Yeah, I also think the Stebekah relationship will be strictly business and friendship. Maybe Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are working together? Maybe no one knows until Klaus spills it? Or Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are playing everyone to get the cure first?

Hmmm, me personally, I think the sire bond is fake or not what everyone thinks. The only time, imo, the sire bond affected Elena's actions was 4x09, when he told her to go home. She said she wanted to fight him on what he told her to do, but every bone in her body was telling her to get in the car. That was the only time she described the sire bond like that. Many of the other episodes she flat out ignored and disobeyed Damon.

But yeah, I didn't like the sire bond in the books and think it's cheap and there was tons of other ways to provide angst for Delena. I don't think this sire bond was truly needed, but what do I know, I'm not in charge.

I'm not saying Elena's feelings for Damon are fake. We all know she has some feelings for him. It's just the extent of those feelings that no one will know until after the bond is broken. That's the point people are trying to make. And I don't buy that the sirebond doesn't affect feelings because they did affect Tyler's, I can't really get into how at the moment because I'm pressed for time, but will later.

And what I mean about Elena is just she is so different than how she used to be. I liked her from 4x06 and earlier but 4x07 until now some of her actions just weren't desirable for me. And i don't like how she is so puppy doggish about Damon. The voicemails she left, just so sappy and not how I pictured DE to be. I guess that's why I am not feeling DE so much like i used to because their dynamic hasn't been the same since the sire bond discovery. This is just my opinion though.

I don't think the sire bond is fake at all though. I think we just don't know everything about it because we really don't have much information on it. I think the sire bond affected her gradually and that's why in the beginning it didn't seem like it to some fans. Because all though Charlotte was wacko when she killed the guy in the bar, she was even wackier when she saw Damon in present time. Because if the sire bond would have been fake, then that would destroy SE completely and that's just not going to happen. The sire bond is stupid but for a story that is about a triangle, they have to find ways for both ships to happen and not completely destroy the other to the point of no return.

Oh and let me add real quick. I do think that Damon shooting Klaus for Carol was a genuine moment. I wouldn't say Carol was Damon's friend. But he liked her and they were acquaintances that often had common goals. The circumstance of her death was really messed up that even if he wasn't genuine, I would still give him kudos for doing it because Klaus deserved that and SO much more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 am

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:


Bonnie isn't a awesome friend either though. What about Bonnie apparently judging Elena for having fun? She comes back to the party and sees Elena having fun, and she freaks out. Wasn't the whole reason for that episode that Elena learn to feed? So what was Bonnie's problem?

.

Bonnie wasn't judging her but it don't change fact at the end of the day Elena was getting out of hand and lest we forget they were on Bonnie's trip and I think that was Bonnie's problem. I would had sock her and then kick Damon in his jewels for how they acted. I'm still wondering why the hell DE needed to go on Bonnie's college trip, do they really think it okay to teach Elena feed her future classmates. What if someone would have noticed? That had potential of going all wrong.

Again you keep coming back to Caroline and my whole thing was how Elena is a shit friend to Bonnie. From what I getting here is you just trying to prove Caroline's worst. Leave Caroline out your arguments, it make it seems as if your deflecting the fact Elena is a shitty friend to Bonnie.

Stop put them on equal footing there is clear unbalance in the relationship with these girls which is why many are not feeling their friendship anymore. There is definite a clear unbalance of give and take in Belena's relationship.

It not being hypocritical as I stated Elena pick someone who clearly screwed her and friends over before over Bonnie. Point blank. Caroline is taken Stefan's back cause at the end of the day it looks like Elena's taking Damon side when it comes to how Damon treated Caroline. Now had the writers taken the time to have Caroline discuss Damon's treatment of her alot folks would get why she would never approve of him being her circle nor be able to take Elena's side. Dude has shown no remorse or apologize for actions...do you really think Caroline and Tyler can ever do a couple thing with Damon and Elena like Caroline and Matt did with SE given those circumstances? No.

I didn't say Elena was always shitty friend, the event you brought up when she jump in front of Damon was 2x02 an arc I still felt Elena was still a good friend. She however lost her voice and agency after season 2. As for Caroline's dad that had more to do with her feeling better for having relationship (whether it be romantic or friendship) with Damon, not how that wounded Caroline to have such an attack on her father. that was triangle b.s. scene bating not showcasing Elena's friendship skill.

No you are annoying ish out me with this back and forth. I don't get mad at internet stuff. This is not a debate so stop trying to tell me all the girls are the same I don't put all blame on Elena for everything, I just call it how I see it. You may not be a Elena stand but you coming off as one. One thing I can agree on you is she gets unwarrant hate for this triangle thing but the hate she get for friendship and family thing imo justified and all I want the writers to do is to restore them to a balance or stop trying pedaling these girls have some sisterhood. Sisters don't treat each other like this.

LOL actually we was talking about all three girls, so why can't I bring up Caroline? And how was Elena getting out of hand? Wasn't the whole point of going on that trip to learn how to feed? I doubt she could learn how to feed by just standing there. I'm pretty sure she had to bite people to learn how to feed. And if it was a shitty plan then why did Bonnie agree to it? For shits and giggles?

So it's only Elena who is the unbalance? There is no "unbalance of give and take" for Caroline and Bonnie?

How is Elena taking Damon's side when Caroline started the whole thing? The girl doesn't know when to quit. That's her problem, she thinks she has the right to order people around. Who gives her the right to decide who gets with who? She always has to interfere in other's love lives. And she's not even trying to be nice about trying to reason with Elena, she just flat out bashes her friend's boyfriend. And she doesn't stop. I'm glad Elena stood up to her, it's annoying.

She should just stay out of it and worry about her own love life. Who cares who Elena sleeps with? But whatever, like I said before, her methods of trying to get Elena to see the light sucks. She's going about it the wrong way. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah, so I'm annoying you. lol, poor baby, I'll stop. Agree to disagree like I said several posts back but you keep replying, so obv. you're cool with this back and forth. But since you're getting your panties in a bunch crying, I'll just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
The April being tied to him was stupid lol. I guess they had to make up some crap to get Bonnie to see that this Expression isn't all it's cracked up to be.

And, no one knows for a fact that any of Elena's actions, feelings, thoughts are because of the sire bond. That's the thing about the triangle. All DE fans feel it's genuine and all SE fans feels it's because she is sired. Elena has the illusion of free will so she thinks everything she says and does is all real but not even does she know for a fact. Stefan just hopes it is because that's all that he has left.

I guess it was just a way to keep Shane alive or whatever as well. I didn't see the link thing coming with April, I was like wtf when it happened. I actually thought and expected April to die, it's not like she's in any way useful, like at all. She better have a part to play in this cure, and that's why they're keeping her alive, or I'm going to be pissed that she wasted valuable screentime and was ultimately useless.

They don't know for a fact, but Stefan and Caroline believes it. Caroline herself says that Elena has a "burning desire" to please Damon. And Stefan takes the sire bond as literal, like with the hybrids. But I agree that they don't really know, that's why they have to break it to get the answers.

Hey kraybaby, we was right lol. Stebekah didn't have sex, it was more a alliance/friendship like we said. People are still thinking they might have sex though. I'm still positive they won't, since he's getting the cure for Elena still and all. I'm also glad Kol is against the cure, and is doing everything he can to mess with the others plans. Next episode he's supposed to be killing all the vampires Klaus turned before Jeremy does.

Also I asked this in my first post in this thread but you didn't reply, but was Bonnie crying during her scene with Shane when they was close to each other?

I mean I know why she had to do the spell, but there was no point in April being tied to Shane, except to show Bonnie that it's more to this Expression mess.

Yea, that's what I'm saying, they believe or have hope. So just because they believe it or hope it, it's still in the back of their mind that maybe she is in love with him. Especially, after she was compelled to tell the truth. You can tell because of the look on their faces when she was talking after Rebekah compelled her. They don't know much about the sire bond except it comes from prior feelings and it can't be broken. It's a wait and see really.

And yes, we were right. LOL, I knew it would be him drinking and partnering up with her. I wonder though, what is that Klaus knows and tells Damon? I just don't see him sleeping with her just for the hell of it because that's not Stefan. I guess he can start back liking her after working with her and something happens, but no other way would make sense.

And about Elena. She does get a lot of hate, but so do a lot of other characters. Especially, Stefan and Bonnie. I do agree though, that depending on with Salvatore she is with people bash her. I generally like Elena, and I like vampElena, I can't stand sired Elena though. She is a bitch as a sire. And I'm sure it's the sire that has her acting like a bitch but I don't care for sired Elena and it has nothing to do with Stelena or Delena because although I do like SE more, I don't hate DE nor do I hate Damon.

Damonic- As a DE fan, how do you feel about siredDelena relationship? I don't know if I would be happy about it if I shipped them.

ETA: Haha, I still forgot to answer about Bonnie. Anyway, I am not sure. I have to rewatch and see. Will let you know when I do.

I get what you mean about them not knowing for sure, I agree with you. I think Caroline should know shouldn't she? Elena told her about what happened in Denver, and Caroline forced Elena to admit she has feelings for Damon. So I don't really get why she's so sure it's a bond and her feelings aren't real? Did all these people forget about s3? lol.

And Elena's feelings are real, the bond affects actions not feelings. I do think Elena's feelings for Stefan will come back after the bond, since she admitted she still loves him.

Elena gets more hate imo. Depending on the episode and how she treats their favorite characters, she gets tons of hate and being called a bitch. Some Bonnie fans say she's a terrible friend. Caroline fans say she's a terrible friend. Damon fans hate on her when he gets rejected or she does something to hurt him. Stefan fans are mad at her, calling her a whore and stuff I won't mention. They even bash on the actors who play Delena, just because Elena had sex with Damon. I don't think Elena is any more bitchy than usual. What bitchy moments are you talking about?

I'm also liking vamp!Elena, she's way more fun and less doom and gloom. She's finally acting like a teenager and having fun. I've noticed that a lot of people are liking vamp!Elena and say she's less boring now and more badass.

Yeah, I also think the Stebekah relationship will be strictly business and friendship. Maybe Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are working together? Maybe no one knows until Klaus spills it? Or Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are playing everyone to get the cure first?

Hmmm, me personally, I think the sire bond is fake or not what everyone thinks. The only time, imo, the sire bond affected Elena's actions was 4x09, when he told her to go home. She said she wanted to fight him on what he told her to do, but every bone in her body was telling her to get in the car. That was the only time she described the sire bond like that. Many of the other episodes she flat out ignored and disobeyed Damon.

But yeah, I didn't like the sire bond in the books and think it's cheap and there was tons of other ways to provide angst for Delena. I don't think this sire bond was truly needed, but what do I know, I'm not in charge.

I'm not saying Elena's feelings for Damon are fake. We all know she has some feelings for him. It's just the extent of those feelings that no one will know until after the bond is broken. That's the point people are trying to make. And I don't buy that the sirebond doesn't affect feelings because they did affect Tyler's, I can't really get into how at the moment because I'm pressed for time, but will later.

And what I mean about Elena is just she is so different than how she used to be. I liked her from 4x06 and earlier but 4x07 until now some of her actions just weren't desirable for me. And i don't like how she is so puppy doggish about Damon. The voicemails she left, just so sappy and not how I pictured DE to be. I guess that's why I am not feeling DE so much like i used to because their dynamic hasn't been the same since the sire bond discovery. This is just my opinion though.

I don't think the sire bond is fake at all though. I think we just don't know everything about it because we really don't have much information on it. I think the sire bond affected her gradually and that's why in the beginning it didn't seem like it to some fans. Because all though Charlotte was wacko when she killed the guy in the bar, she was even wackier when she saw Damon in present time. Because if the sire bond would have been fake, then that would destroy SE completely and that's just not going to happen. The sire bond is stupid but for a story that is about a triangle, they have to find ways for both ships to happen and not completely destroy the other to the point of no return.

Oh and let me add real quick. I do think that Damon shooting Klaus for Carol was a genuine moment. I wouldn't say Carol was Damon's friend. But he liked her and they were acquaintances that often had common goals. The circumstance of her death was really messed up that even if he wasn't genuine, I would still give him kudos for doing it because Klaus deserved that and SO much more.

But the show is going out of it's way to show that her feelings for Damon aren't because of the bond. Unless you are talking about her feels for Stefan? I'll just wait for later for your indepth answer.

IDK, Elena doesn't seem OOC to me. She hasn't changed that much, imo. But I guess we just have to wait for this sire bond thing to be over, you know? Then I feel like we'll get all the answers we're looking for lol. And how you feel about the bond is why I didn't want it. There was lots of ways to provide angst without it. I didn't even like it in the books, even though I wasn't as invested in D/E in the books as in the show.

I guess whenever the bond is broken we'll know what is real and what isn't then. I think they are lacking with the information on the bond. Why do you think they are delaying giving up more information on it? I think in 4x13 we are supposed to get more information about the cure. Do you think we'll also get information about the sire bond as well?

The voice mail thing; She thinks she loves this guy but is forced to be apart from him, but still wants to be with him. I didn't really pay attention to it, but she thinks her feelings are real but Damon doesn't, and she wants to be with him but he won't let her. IDK, I thought it was alright. It didn't really matter to me.

I'll be back later to check on your reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 am

Mod note:

This is not the place to discuss the girls friendship. This is my last warning about this. No more replying about Caroline, Bonnie and Elena's friendship in this thread. If you want to discuss that, please go to Character relationships and there is a thread to discuss it there.

Thank you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 am

Quote :
But the show is going out of it's way to show that her feelings for Damon aren't because of the bond. Unless you are talking about her feels for Stefan? I'll just wait for later for your indepth answer.

IDK, Elena doesn't seem OOC to me. She hasn't changed that much, imo. But I guess we just have to wait for this sire bond thing to be over, you know? Then I feel like we'll get all the answers we're looking for lol. And how you feel about the bond is why I didn't want it. There was lots of ways to provide angst without it. I didn't even like it in the books, even though I wasn't as invested in D/E in the books as in the show.

I guess whenever the bond is broken we'll know what is real and what isn't then. I think they are lacking with the information on the bond. Why do you think they are delaying giving up more information on it? I think in 4x13 we are supposed to get more information about the cure. Do you think we'll also get information about the sire bond as well?

The voice mail thing; She thinks she loves this guy but is forced to be apart from him, but still wants to be with him. I didn't really pay attention to it, but she thinks her feelings are real but Damon doesn't, and she wants to be with him but he won't let her. IDK, I thought it was alright. It didn't really matter to me.

I'll be back later to check on your reply.

To me, they are not. They are trying way to hard, to me. There is no hardcore proof that Elena is in love with Damon. She can say it until she is blue in the face and that won't change that it may or may not be true, not until the sire bond is broken, anyway. By the way, that sounds like what Carina said in her chat. I wish people will stop taking what she says as gospel for TVD. She said that in her opinion, it's not a fact....not yet anyway.

You are really just not getting my point though. I never, ever said she didn't love Damon. Hell, she may even be in love with him, but there is no evidence and it is not a fact that she is because she is sired to him and could be telling him what he wants to hear. He after all, did tell her that he wishes it was real. Same thing that she said to him. In my opinion, she does love Damon. But not a single person knows the extent of that love for Damon. And yes, I believe wholeheartedly that her not being in love with Stefan is due to the bond. Could I be wrong, absolutely. Just like you and every DE fan could be wrong as well. Until the sire bond is broken, no one will know anything as 100% fact.

As for the sire bond, I'm not sure why they aren't giving up any hardcore facts. We still have over half the season to find out more, so I guess they don't want to give it away to soon. I do think it's more to it though. Or it could be that the characters don't even know anything much about it. And the next episodes are Silas/cure heavy, so I don't think we will get anything more on it not yet anyway. I think 4x13 is when they go to Nova Scotia, so yea it will be really cure heavy.

I disagree, she has been out of character since the sire bond started, IMO. I am a really unbiased viewer because I'm not big on either ship of DE or SE. I do like SE best, but I don't ship them. I love all the main characters, some more than others. I just don't see how some fanbases view certain things on the show.

The phone thing isn't the only thing to annoy me about it, it's just the most recent thing that I could think of. I understand she believes she's in love, but it's annoying to me after she rejected this man for seasons and left him to die alone and 6 episodes later she is all about him and just can't get enough and 4 episodes after that so madly in love, when 3 episodes earlier you was just in love with someone else. It's annoying and it's too much too fast IMO.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Quote :
But the show is going out of it's way to show that her feelings for Damon aren't because of the bond. Unless you are talking about her feels for Stefan? I'll just wait for later for your indepth answer.

IDK, Elena doesn't seem OOC to me. She hasn't changed that much, imo. But I guess we just have to wait for this sire bond thing to be over, you know? Then I feel like we'll get all the answers we're looking for lol. And how you feel about the bond is why I didn't want it. There was lots of ways to provide angst without it. I didn't even like it in the books, even though I wasn't as invested in D/E in the books as in the show.

I guess whenever the bond is broken we'll know what is real and what isn't then. I think they are lacking with the information on the bond. Why do you think they are delaying giving up more information on it? I think in 4x13 we are supposed to get more information about the cure. Do you think we'll also get information about the sire bond as well?

The voice mail thing; She thinks she loves this guy but is forced to be apart from him, but still wants to be with him. I didn't really pay attention to it, but she thinks her feelings are real but Damon doesn't, and she wants to be with him but he won't let her. IDK, I thought it was alright. It didn't really matter to me.

I'll be back later to check on your reply.

To me, they are not. They are trying way to hard, to me. There is no hardcore proof that Elena is in love with Damon. She can say it until she is blue in the face and that won't change that it may or may not be true, not until the sire bond is broken, anyway. By the way, that sounds like what Carina said in her chat. I wish people will stop taking what she says as gospel for TVD. She said that in her opinion, it's not a fact....not yet anyway.

You are really just not getting my point though. I never, ever said she didn't love Damon. Hell, she may even be in love with him, but there is no evidence and it is not a fact that she is because she is sired to him and could be telling him what he wants to hear. He after all, did tell her that he wishes it was real. Same thing that she said to him. In my opinion, she does love Damon. But not a single person knows the extent of that love for Damon. And yes, I believe wholeheartedly that her not being in love with Stefan is due to the bond. Could I be wrong, absolutely. Just like you and every DE fan could be wrong as well. Until the sire bond is broken, no one will know anything as 100% fact.

As for the sire bond, I'm not sure why they aren't giving up any hardcore facts. We still have over half the season to find out more, so I guess they don't want to give it away to soon. I do think it's more to it though. Or it could be that the characters don't even know anything much about it. And the next episodes are Silas/cure heavy, so I don't think we will get anything more on it not yet anyway. I think 4x13 is when they go to Nova Scotia, so yea it will be really cure heavy.

I disagree, she has been out of character since the sire bond started, IMO. I am a really unbiased viewer because I'm not big on either ship of DE or SE. I do like SE best, but I don't ship them. I love all the main characters, some more than others. I just don't see how some fanbases view certain things on the show.

The phone thing isn't the only thing to annoy me about it, it's just the most recent thing that I could think of. I understand she believes she's in love, but it's annoying to me after she rejected this man for seasons and left him to die alone and 6 episodes later she is all about him and just can't get enough and 4 episodes after that so madly in love, when 3 episodes earlier you was just in love with someone else. It's annoying and it's too much too fast IMO.

Well, yeah, I even said in my previous post that I firmly believe that once the sire bond is broken, we will get our answers. Why are we even arguing lol. I agree with you that the sire bond affects Elena's actions, but I don't know about her feelings for Stefan or not. I don't think she's acting OOC, but you do. So I think we'll get all the answers to these questions once they actually break the bond.

And I guess since I don't like Stefan, I don't care about his feelings/her feelings to him or their 4x01 thing with the bestest choice ever or whatever.

Oh, and the carina chat thing, I did read that but I'm not taking it as gospel actually, I'm going by the show saying that the sire bond affects actions not feelings.

But yeah, I think once they move forward with either, giving us information about the bond, or breaking it, we'll find out about what it affected and what it didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    

Back to top Go down
 
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: