» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote :
MYSTERIOUS ISLAND — Shane (guest star David Alpay) leads an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden. On the trek to the island’s interior, Rebekah (Claire Holt) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) continue their bitter rivalry, Stefan (Paul Wesley) does his best to keep the peace, and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) try to figure out the message of the Hunter’s mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler (Michael Trevino) confronts Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and Caroline (Candice Accola) is caught up in the violence that follows.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 pm

For whatever reason, for the past week they have been releasing the promo's the day before the current episode airs. :shrug:

Looks interesting

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I think Damon will become human, since he's the only one who doesn't actually want to be human again lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Lol, that would be interesting. I do think Damon misses being human, I just think he doesn't want to because then he would be more susceptible to harm way to easily, and became pretty useless in a world where supernaturals are constantly trying to kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Lol, that would be interesting. I do think Damon misses being human, I just think he doesn't want to because then he would be more susceptible to harm way to easily, and became pretty useless in a world where supernaturals are constantly trying to kill them.
see i somewhat don't buy the idea Damon misses being human as he only seem to miss it because he know Elena can't accept his vampire side as his whole spiel about missing being human was about Elena unfortunately not about whether he misses the person he was before Katherine, it was all about not being the guy Elena wants him to be. And the reason I don't buy it is because Damon had already stop acting human prior to him becoming vampire. However this just my opinion cause for Damon's actions mean more to me than his words so he has not sold me that he misses being human. Book Damon sure hell didn't. I wouldn't be surprise if he did get turned human (as that was what happen in the books and Damon was not pleased lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

I don't think he wants to be human at all. Every vampire, either on this show or others, at one point or another have expressed missing their humanity or being human, and that's what I saw in s2. I think missing and wanting is two very different things. He may miss being human, but I doubt if he got a chance, he would actually want to be human again. He enjoys himself too much as a vampire and revels in it.

So yeah, I firmly believe he wouldn't take the cure at all. He may miss being human but he doesn't let it affect his life as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm

What I mean is that I think he misses being human, I think any supernatural person that was once human will miss it at some point. Not having to hunt and kill to function, not having to constantly watch your back because someone might try to stake you when they find out what you are, or having to leave towns every so often because you aren't aging like you are suppose to, or one day having a kid. Like I said though, I don't think he wants to be human though because he likes be strong and able to influence and live forever, as a human he would be weak and more susceptible to death. And like Damonic says, he revels in it.

And bamonbaby, I do agree about him not acting human before becoming a vampire. Especially after him helping Katherine kill and hunt while he was human.

And I just realized we are all saying the same thing, "Damon may miss being a human, but doesn't want to be one." Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

lol exactly. I don't think Damon would want to be human when he enjoys being a vampire, and enjoys the benefits and abilities that being a vampire gives him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Spoilers and Speculation-
Jump to: