» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Elena and Damon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Elena and Damon   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Discuss Delena here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 am

i feel like there is just no avoid Delena this season and I do like Delena so let me be the first to say that I am looking forward to see this happen. Not just because I feel like Bamon will happen afterwards. More so that it's been a long time coming, we have had all this hype building up of the past couple of season... I'm wondering if it will live up to what those who are fans of this pair are thinking in their heads.

I know there will be some that love them no matter what but I am wondering how things will pan-out with these two.

<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 pm

It's inevitable that it will happen this season. I like Delena, but I feel they are so overhyped. Like with most relationships they usually get a bit boring once the couple is together, the time leading up to a relationship is always the best part of a relationship in TV world, IMO anyway. They will have to bring conflict to the relationship to keep it interesting, so I'm curious to see how it will play out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I actually used to like Delena...back in season 1 but season 2 just destroyed them for me. They ruined Damon which ruined Delena for me.

Not exactly looking forward to all the delena moments season 4 will have No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm not really for or against them. I think they are cute together and I enjoy their scenes but I have never been big on them or even crazy about them.

What about Damon in season 2 made you stop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

I think I was very pro Delena season 1 even thought i loved Stelena. However I slowly started to pull away from that ship. Not because I don't like I do but some ( not all0 DE fans mad me feel that if I like Bamon or Stelena or any other ship then I wasn't a true De fan. Damon is only meant for Elena and no one else kind of think turned me off a bit.

I relized that as much as I enjoy this pair, there or other ship that if given the chance could blow these two out of the water Smile Even with all that I will still like this one but I tend to stay away from large groups of DE fan lol weird I know Laughing

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Kris, that isn't weird at all because I feel the same way about a lot of DE fans. They are so possessive that it really puts me off from Delena. They make me not want to like them. Wow, I thought I was the only one that felt that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Kris, that isn't weird at all because I feel the same way about a lot of DE fans. They are so possessive that it really puts me off from Delena. They make me not want to like them. Wow, I thought I was the only one that felt that way

Haha, I thought maybe I was just being a big baby about it Laughing I talk about this stuff with my friends all the time. One of my close girl-friends is like this hard-core DE-fan. Sometimes I have to like walk away because she is just so in love with this ship ... she scares me lol.

I think it's great to love a character or characters so much. i meant that is the whole point I think when writers create thesse people. They want them to be so real to you... IDK it's just sometime I feel like I'm the odd man out because as much as I may like a ship or a character I always keep in mind that this is just a show... and I feel like some people don't when they make certain comments Neutral

Oh well, I am still looking forward to all the Delena moments... I just know to stay away from tumblr, twitter and youtube once the show starts. I do not want to be caught up in that drama Laughing

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 am

I'm glad I don't have any close friends that are like hardcore DE'ers. I sometimes will lurk on their message boards and all I can do is shake my head at some comments.

I am not pro or anti-De, I like them--although I have my faves and stuff I am proud that I am not die hard over any ships. It just makes watching the show that much harder. Because at the end of the day, this is a fictional show, and if some others realize that then this fandom would be much better off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 pm

I tell you what sucks...that all my favorite songs get used for Delena scene.

All I Need by Within Temptation
Never Let Me Go - Florence + the Machine

I'm sure there has been others but I can't remember right now.

Either way, not cool! Mad

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I tell you what sucks...that all my favorite songs get used for Delena scene.

All I Need by Within Temptation
Never Let Me Go - Florence + the Machine

I'm sure there has been others but I can't remember right now.

Either way, not cool! Mad

Haha... It's ok maybe this time around they won't do that lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 am

When damon kissed elena for the first time(though it was katherine he kissed), It was the awkwardest tv moment to me. But later, I knew about damon and his acceptance with evil inside. Plus elena hated him after that. So i never thought damon and elena would be together. Damon also was quite tragic , getting into werewolf trouble.

But now that i think about, Delena isn't so bad.

My deviant Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:58 pm

aoshi wrote:
When damon kissed elena for the first time(though it was katherine he kissed), It was the awkwardest tv moment to me. But later, I knew about damon and his acceptance with evil inside. Plus elena hated him after that. So i never thought damon and elena would be together. Damon also was quite tragic , getting into werewolf trouble.

But now that i think about, Delena isn't so bad.

I thought Damon kissing Katherine was hot in 1x22. I thought 2x01 was hot as well. And the episode where she tries to seduce him but he tells her to find another room. I used to like Datherine, but after she broke his heart or whatever I don't really ship it anymore. Now I just ship Bamon and Delena, but I do still like and think Kat is Badass and awesome, just didn't like the way she stomped on Damon's heart. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I don't think I ever shipped Datherine, I guess because when we found out she wasn't in the tomb, I just felt like it wouldn't go well between them. Guess I was right.

The thing about Kat is that she is a villain, I like her for who she is and that's a villain, but I can't stand that b*tch for getting Jeremy killed.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm

I shipped them cuz they was hot together, especially during 2x01 lol. That stopped though when she broke Damon's heart, and I only like her as the badass she is and that's it. And I still maintain that if Jeremy had to die, they at least could have done it differently. Just like in 3x22 with Elena dying. Both scenarios was really lame to me.

In 3x22 Stefan could have still respected her decision to make him take Matt, but he could have ripped her sealtbelt off, thus giving her the chance to either try to get to the surface on her own and ultimately fail and drown, or just sit in the care and die, since in 4x01 she admitted she wanted/was ready to die. But Stefan hadn't known she wanted to die, he was just respecting her choice of him taking Matt instead of her.

I thought it was really lame and could have been done better. It was just another lame way to reiterate that Stefan respects her choices/decision and Damon doesn't.

In 4x14 Kat could have easily used Vaughn or Jeremy as a way to feed Silas, yet she bypasses Vaughn and goes straight for Jeremy, even though she was about to kill Vaughn anyway when she grabbed him? Come on. I don't buy that she was in a rush either, because, it's not like she couldn't handle both Stefan and Elena. And she managed to stay ahead of them all this time, and even sneak by them so why would she be afraid of running into them?

If Jeremy had to die they could have done this better as well, by not having another person she could have used being present in the room. Unconscious or not, Vaughn's blood would still have worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:47 pm

2x01 was definitely a hot scene lol

But yea, this show from the beginning has been big on choices so I understand why they did it the way they did in 3x22, but I still think it could have been done better as to not make Stefan look like an idiot.

And Kat could have totally used Vaughn because she was about to bite him anyway. I get that they were working together, but Kat has never been above betraying anybody. And then I get that Jeremy had to die for the plot, so I don't mind how it happened, I just wish they would have never shown Kat about to bite Vaughn cause that made it seem dumb.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

Exactly! I thought they could have done much better if they actually wanted to. I don't even like Stefan at all, but even I said that was lame and was wondering why they did that to dude. They could have had him at least try to give her a chance to swim to the surface. I can see why PW hates playing Stefan. Because of how lame they make him as a vampire.

And that's exactly what I said when I saw the scene! Kat's not above betraying those she works with, so why not use him? It didn't matter who she used since the outcome would have been the same for her, which was getting the cure. They could have done it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm

I see this a lot from mostly DE fans, no offense, saying that PW hates playing Stefan. Where do you guys get that from? I don't think he hates playing Stefan, I just thinks he likes when Stefan is bad. I even saw an interview where he said he originally read for the role of Damon, but they saw him more as Stefan and that he was happy because that's the part he wanted to begin with. And I totally disagree that Stefan is lame though, but I know how you feel about him so I won't go any further into that.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 am

In a lot of interviews he expresses dislike for Stefan and SE. He's always saying he wants Stefan with someone else, and I remember a interview where he says "Stefan is going to be crying like a little bitch again" and so on. Or how he hates playing Stefan that he's playing right now, the good Stefan I guess. IDK, in a lot of stuff I've seen he kinda seems like he doesn't like playing Stefan and being the vampire that goes to high school anymore.

And Lame like the car stuff in 3x22. Or in 4x01 when instead of attacking the deputies and trying to fight, he lifts his hands up and immediately surrender. Or him going to high school over and over, but to be fair I hate all vampires who is lame enough to go back to high school. Or the respecting all Elena's decisions without giving his own input. Stuff like that is what I consider lame, and why I consider him lame as a result.

Which is the show's fault I guess, because most of the stuff I consider him lame for doing is a result of the writing, which I also think is lame lol. Like the 3x22 car scene, which we already discussed in earlier posts in here. Or how he immediately surrendered to the cops, which I laughed at and think is lame. I get that it was done for plot purposes, I get that, but they really suck at how they go about doing the plot stuff sometimes. He couldn't have tried to attack the deputies but get caught off-guard and vervained by reinforcements? I mean I'm not a pro writer or whatever, but couldn't they have let him do something other than give up like that?

But I guess he pretends to be human for so long, now he just reacts as a human now to stuff, Lmao. But yeah, that's what I mean by he's lame. The stuff they have him do, and the situations they put him in, and the way they have him react to those situations is super lame to me because he's a vampire, yet he doesn't seem to get that or they have him do contrived stuff like leaving Elena underwater.

But yeah, just because I hate him doesn't automatically make me think he's lame. There's lots of characters I hate but think is badass and awesome. Like Klaus, I seriously hate him, like the same amount as Stefan, but I can admit he has his badass moments, just like he has his lame moments, like drawing horses and stuff..

I hate Stefan and I think he's lame for entirely different reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:49 am

Paul has only really express his displeasure over some of the writing for the character, I think he loves SE but like most actors gets more of a kick of being bad guy. Ian too has always in his on way diss DE on ocassion because he prefers season 1 Damon pre-finding out Katherine was not in the tomb. I think the difference is Paul has no problem admitting some writing for Stefan is not great. He really didn't like 3x22 as he said it made no sense Stefan couldn't save both of them. I think he more honest about it while the others like to bs us to make us go along with the story. 3x22 was problematic in general the DE flashback was a re-write of Damon's character and actually went against everything Elena had said about the accident.

I find Klaus more on the lame side than Stefan because he not being a true villain and that clip with him and Damon annoys me as Klaus really should be breaking Damon's neck. ELijah wouldn;t put up with that disrespect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 am

But, I have seen many interviews of him being pro-Stelena. Like him saying he wants DE to get together so that then people will get really sick of them. Or one of his favorite scenes was in season 1, when he first vamped out in front of Elena because of how emotional it was. And like I said he wanted the role of Stefan, knowing he was the good guy. So, yea while I'm sure he has had issues with some of his characters actions, I don't think he at all dislikes SE or Stefan. I have even seen Ian say things against DE as well.

And yes, I agree that 3x22 was lame, as was the way he got caught in 4x01. I don't much blame things like that on the character, but more on the writers. While, I'm sure he has been to high school several times, he is after all in a 17 year old body. He wanted to get to know Elena so yea he went back to high school, and now has to keep up appearances of being 17/18 years old. I don't see how that's so lame though. But that's just my opinion.

I will never get the whole thing when people say he pretends to be human and make it out to be a bad thing. When in public Damon pretends to be human as well, he doesn't go around killing people in front of humans unless he about to kill them as well. They live in a human world, and no doubt that Stefan wants to be human and hates being a vampire, but most people don't choose to be a vampire. Yea, it's easy for Damon, because he wanted to be a vampire, he was helping Kat kill people while he was a human, so yea I think vampirism is much easier for him and he can "revel" in it like he says.

I do think Klaus is more lame than Stefan will ever be as well. Stefan pisses me off plenty with some of the stuff he does, just as well as Damon. I just feel that Stefan gets so much unjustified hate from the fandom. I find it funny, and I'm not directing this towards you Snatch, but it's so funny to me that when Stefan expressed waning to get the cure for Elena, he was the most evil person and was told he didn't love her or couldn't love her as a human, when clearly he said he would always love her, regardless and that he wants her to be Klaus's blood bag. But when Damon says he wants the cure for her, he is praised and it is shown as how much he loves her. It's just annoying to me.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Ehh, I guess. From what I've seen the dude has been going on about how Stefan should be with someone else, and a lot have been about how he's tired of playing the high school vampire or whatever. IDK, there could be more where he isn't, but the ones I've seen that was posted was all about how he's tired, etc, and he wants someone new for Stefan. I don't really follow his interviews and stuff so I leave it to the other posters to post that stuff, and that's all I've been seeing.

Yeah I do think it's because of the lame writing in this show. I do blame the writing for the stuff they make Stefan do, it's so hilarious and lame at the same time to me. I think any vampire going back to high school over and over is lame, it's not just exclusive to Stefan. I tink the Edward guy from Twilight is lame for that very same reason. Looking like a 17 year old or not, couldn't you find something more cool to do with your time then going to high school over and over? They're vampires, they can live forever, they can do whatever they want, but they choose going to high school over and over again? lol. It's just how I see it, you don't think it's lame but I do.

All vampires act human when in public, so they won't be discovered and killed. But Stefan actually pretends to be human, like seriously pretending and living in denial. And yes, most people don't choose to be vampires and all that sure, but they actually try to make it work and don't go around hating what they are. Like Rebekah, for example, she wants to be human but she can have fun as a vampire, and she doesn't let it get her down.

But he was trying to fix her because he didn't like who she was becoming, and her actions as a vampire or whatever. Then when she flat out told him to let it go, he still tried to get the cure for her anyway, despite her saying she didn't want it if it could get Jeremy hurt.

bamonbaby wrote:
Paul has only really express his displeasure over some of the writing for the character, I think he loves SE but like most actors gets more of a kick of being bad guy. Ian too has always in his on way diss DE on ocassion because he prefers season 1 Damon pre-finding out Katherine was not in the tomb. I think the difference is Paul has no problem admitting some writing for Stefan is not great. He really didn't like 3x22 as he said it made no sense Stefan couldn't save both of them. I think he more honest about it while the others like to bs us to make us go along with the story. 3x22 was problematic in general the DE flashback was a re-write of Damon's character and actually went against everything Elena had said about the accident.

I find Klaus more on the lame side than Stefan because he not being a true villain and that clip with him and Damon annoys me as Klaus really should be breaking Damon's neck. ELijah wouldn;t put up with that disrespect.

Then it's because of the writing that I think Stefan is lame then, like I said. I remember hearing about PW calling up JP and telling her that Stefan leaving Elena in the car is OOC, and JP saying that it's totally in character and something Stefan would do. They put him in these situations and have him do stuff that's lame in my eyes. I'm not a professional or even a great writer, but couldn't Stefan have ripped off her sealtbelt to give her a chance to swim to the surface, but she doesn't make it? Or he rips it off and swims away with Matt, but Elena chooses to stay in the car? IDK, or Stefan doesn't make it in time to save anyone but Matt makes it to the surface with Elena, but she's already gone? They could come up with way better scenarios than me, they're the professional writers not me.

IMO the writing sucked after KW left for me personally. KW and JP balanced each other out nicely, and the show hasn't been the same since he left, again IMO. I think JP is terrible at being the showrunner and her strength is individual episodes, not writing full episode arcs and all that stuff.

And Klaus is just lame period. He stopped being a villain around the time he started drawing horses for Caroline. I don't think we're even supposed to be seeing him as a villain at this point, since they won't really give TMF a actual chance to go after and kill him. So we're stuck in a cycle of lameness. TMF does something to Klaus, he kills one of them or their family members, but they can't go after him because he has immunity in the form of being the bloodline Original.

Besides lots of people have talked down to Klaus and he didn't snap their neck either. He's lame. Hell, this season alone people have been betraying and talking down to him, and he takes it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Paul Wesley said something along the lines that shouldn't Stefan been strong enough to rip off the car door and seatbelt. I personally found the whole death lame and people were praising it because it mirrors her parents death which i got why stefan couldn't save them both as Elena was in the back seat and he admitting to freaking out when he first saw her. As for it being in character it wasn't as Stefan had done alot in that season to prove he would sacrifice others in the name of Elena as well. 3x22 was an episode ooc-ness at it best.

We are suppose to see Klaus as villain according to the actors and writers problem is he isn't has not been one since he found out Elena was the key to making his hybrids. it one of my problems of this show with them referring to characters as something they are clearly not. BTW Klaus does do something to them but he only does it to Tyler and Tyler has to be the one to run away when he was not even actively involved in the kill klaus scheme. The whole Tyler/Klaus thing annoys me as the writers literally keep rewarding Klaus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Paul Wesley said something along the lines that shouldn't Stefan been strong enough to rip off the car door and seatbelt. I personally found the whole death lame and people were praising it because it mirrors her parents death which i got why stefan couldn't save them both as Elena was in the back seat and he admitting to freaking out when he first saw her. As for it being in character it wasn't as Stefan had done alot in that season to prove he would sacrifice others in the name of Elena as well. 3x22 was an episode ooc-ness at it best.

We are suppose to see Klaus as villain according to the actors and writers problem is he isn't has not been one since he found out Elena was the key to making his hybrids. it one of my problems of this show with them referring to characters as something they are clearly not. BTW Klaus does do something to them but he only does it to Tyler and Tyler has to be the one to run away when he was not even actively involved in the kill klaus scheme. The whole Tyler/Klaus thing annoys me as the writers literally keep rewarding Klaus.

Exactly, I don't like Stefan very much but I thought they could have did it better TBH. And I didn't get why her parents death needed to be paralleled at all. Plus the parallel made no sense to me, because it was Elena making Stefan take Matt and not her, over her dad sacrificing his life to make sure his daughter stays alive. How was that the same thing? It wasn't needed to me, and was wasted with dumb logic and plot that had Stefan not save them both, despite being a vampire.

Don't even get me started on this whole lame Klaus/Tyler stuff. I think it sucks that everyone has to constantly lose to Klaus, just because the writers gave him immunity from being killed. I especially hate that Tyler has to constantly lose to the guy as well, and now has to live his life on the run because of Klaus and so the show can do klaroline, which is lame altogether.

Well the last time I considered Klaus a villain was before the whole drawing horses thing. Because after that none of the characters really take Klaus seriously anymore, and none of them are actually afraid, truly afraid, of him anymore, and that started last season when he decided to chase after Caroline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Well, you hang on mostly DE boards right? So of course no one is really going to post an interview where Stefan speaks positively about his character and SE. I'm not saying that Paul hasn't had issues with some of the things his character has done, just like I'm sure all of the actors have had issues, but what I am saying is that from interviews and I have seen a great deal, it doesn't just lead me to believe that he hates this character or SE.

The lame stuff is a matter of opinion and obviously we view Stefan differently, so I will leave that alone.

Quote :
All vampires act human when in public, so they won't be discovered and killed. But Stefan actually pretends to be human, like seriously pretending and living in denial. And yes, most people don't choose to be vampires and all that sure, but they actually try to make it work and don't go around hating what they are. Like Rebekah, for example, she wants to be human but she can have fun as a vampire, and she doesn't let it get her down.

But he was trying to fix her because he didn't like who she]was becoming, and her actions as a vampire or whatever. Then when she flat out told him to let it go, he still tried to get the cure for her anyway, despite her saying she didn't want it if it could get Jeremy hurt.

And yes, all vampires act human in public, and yes Stefan has issues with being a vampire. He hates it and he does try to make it work for him. Just because it doesn't work for someone else or just because someone doesn't like his lifestyle, he makes it work for him and copes the best way he could. Was it the best way? Probably not, but for him it was either live a human life or run around ripping people's heads off. He doesn't want to be a person that kills so he chose an alternative vampire lifestyle. But does that make Damon better because he revels in it? Not. At. All. And yea Rebekah has fun, but at the same time no other vampire on the show felt guilt in the way Stefan does and that's the difference between him and them.

And Elena has expressed to Stefan so many times that she didn't want to be a vampire, and after 4x04 she told him how horrible it was and how she doesn't like the person she was becoming. So, what does that say? She hates being a vampire and Stefan was trying to help her because it's not what she wanted. And Stefan didn't want her to be a vampire because it was turning her into a person she was not and didn't want to be, which were words coming straight from Elena's mouth to Stefan's ears.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   

Back to top Go down

Elena and Damon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: