Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Discuss TVD episode "Into the Wild"
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 am

Didn't like this episode. Ugh, where to start...

Damon- My likeness of him went from an 8 to a -8 in like 3 seconds. You don't give a crap about Bonnie? Wtf? She has only saved your sorry ass just a dozen times, no biggie though. As a Bamon shipper, a part of me wants to believe that they put so much emphasis on him not caring about Bonnie for a reason. Maybe it will be proven wrong, similar to last time. Because I find it hard to believe that he don't care an ounce about Bonnie after 2.18. I just didn't like hearing it at all, and if it's the case that he don't care I'm just done with him altogether.

Elena- Okay for once she defended Bonnie to Damon. But how dumb is she to be talking about I want to be with you, I love you. When this ass just basically said he didn't give a f^ck about her best friend dying.

Shane- Bastard. Ugh, I knew his shady ass was going to do something shady. Thank you Elena for untying him Rolling Eyes

Klaroline- Gross?? I guess this is going to start Klaus's redemption arc. Ugh, spare me please. And how did Klaus think that because Elena and Jeremy killed Kol that it made it even for him killing Carol? What an idiot. Tyler had nothing at all to even do with Kol's death, matter of fact, Tyler doesn't even want the cure so he had no reason to want Kol dead.

Ugh, episode.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 pm

I actually quite liked this episode, it was pretty interesting Smile

I'll start at the whole Tyler/Caroline/Klaus thing. I dont understand how this was "really the beginning of klaroline". He almost killed her and would've let her die if Tyler didnt come up with his plan. I can't see how people still think that Klaus totally loves Caroline, because of he did, he wouldnt have bitten her in the first place. As for Tyler, he was as brilliant as ever Smile
Damon irritated me this episode, so did Elena. I am growing to really like Rebekah & Stefan together though, I hope to see them get even closer Very Happy
Bonnie also annoyed me on this episode, I was hoping she would just fall in that trail of fire so she would stop annoying me but sadly that didnt happen Sad
Jeremy looked hot, so I was happy Smile
And I am definitely team Shane, I really want him to find the cure so he can get his wife + son back, it would be so cute I love you
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Klaroline is such a joke.

But, don't get your hopes up on Stebekah because it's confirmed that Claire Holt is going to the spinoff show, I like Rebekah but thank goodness because I do not want SR together, at all.

What did Bonnie do this episode that was so annoying? She didn't play any significant role in this episode really. I forgot though, Bonnie breathes and she must die. Rolling Eyes She was taken against her will and she confronted Shane for his lies and manipulations, so what was so annoying about her this episode? Really curious for your answer.

Shane is a hot mess. He is crazy, he pretended to be Bonnie's friend for his own sick gain. For all we know, his wife could have just been a hallucination from Silas to get him to help release him. I like Shane's character, but not in a good way. He should die after what he did to Bonnie, IMO.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:26 pm

YES! Klaroline makes NO sense Smile I dont understand how people want a girl to fall for a complete psychopath!
Your point on Bonnie, I wouldnt say that her breathing annoys me, tbh I wouldnt say that about any character apart from Klaus. I've never really been a fan of Bonnie. There has been times when I have really loved her, mostly season 1, but now I just think of her as being pretty depressing. She does have reasons for being depressed, her grams is dead and her mum is a vamp, which sucks. But if you compare her to someone like Jeremy, his mum, dad, aunt, uncle, two of his girlfriends and Alaric are dead and he still perseveres. I'm not saying bonnie doesn't, but she's not lost nearly as many people as him yet she acts like she has. Thats another reason why I dislike bonnie. Something happens and she always finds a way to make people feel sorry for her. In 3x06, All these ghosts have come back and started haunting her boyfriend and she should be helping him through it, but instead she isolated herself from him and felt sorry for herself. Things like that. In this particular episode I didnt find her storyline very interesting and thats why I said she irritated me. Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings by saying all this because I know a lot of yous are Bonnie fans but I thought I would explain why I dislike her so badly
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 pm

roar33 wrote:
YES! Klaroline makes NO sense Smile I dont understand how people want a girl to fall for a complete psychopath!
Your point on Bonnie, I wouldnt say that her breathing annoys me, tbh I wouldnt say that about any character apart from Klaus. I've never really been a fan of Bonnie. There has been times when I have really loved her, mostly season 1, but now I just think of her as being pretty depressing. She does have reasons for being depressed, her grams is dead and her mum is a vamp, which sucks. But if you compare her to someone like Jeremy, his mum, dad, aunt, uncle, two of his girlfriends and Alaric are dead and he still perseveres. I'm not saying bonnie doesn't, but she's not lost nearly as many people as him yet she acts like she has. Thats another reason why I dislike bonnie. Something happens and she always finds a way to make people feel sorry for her. In 3x06, All these ghosts have come back and started haunting her boyfriend and she should be helping him through it, but instead she isolated herself from him and felt sorry for herself. Things like that. In this particular episode I didnt find her storyline very interesting and thats why I said she irritated me. Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings by saying all this because I know a lot of yous are Bonnie fans but I thought I would explain why I dislike her so badly

Jeremy cheated on her and he didn't even tell her about the ghosts originally. SO why should she comfort him. She makes people feel sorry for her? Um...yes the other have lost things as welll but Bonnie's losses has happen because of her friends particularly Jeremy's dingbat sister who is not even a real friend.

I get the whole not finding her storyline interesting but those other reasons you gave arte so far off base I am still confused by what you said cause again Jeremy cheated and was emotionally cheating on her with said ghost. Bonnie only found out about said ghosts because Matt told her. She owed Jeremy nothing who imo owed her more than what he gave because his behind would had been dead had she not beg the spirits to save his life and then in turn she lost her connection to them because of it. She didn't even complain about him cheating either. Bonnie is never allow to actually make confrontation so how does she make people feel bad for her when all her healing time and dealing with everything happens offscreen.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Oops, I meant in 3x06 before Jeremy cheated on her. Jeremy went to speak to Bonnie and she was pretty blunt with him and I felt instead of helping him, she was ignoring him which was going to make him turn to Anna and Vikki more! With scenes like that I really dont understand Bonnie, I just dont think I can connect to her very well Shocked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 am

roar33 wrote:
Oops, I meant in 3x06 before Jeremy cheated on her. Jeremy went to speak to Bonnie and she was pretty blunt with him and I felt instead of helping him, she was ignoring him which was going to make him turn to Anna and Vikki more! With scenes like that I really dont understand Bonnie, I just dont think I can connect to her very well Shocked Embarassed

Jeremy started seeing Anna and Vicki and said nothing to her. He had all summer to say something and didn't. He had already turned to Anna because of his feelings (as the writers gave Vicki the shove in favor of Anna). He cheated before 3x06 and wasn't even man enough to tell him. He was emotionally cheating the entire time so again why does she have to empathy for that. Bonnie did nothing for him to turn to Anna. So I am still confuse as to what you are talking about. That whole thing was on Jeremy not her. And btw I like Jeremy but he was in the wrong the moment he spent the entire time not telling Bonnie anything so how is it her fault that he turned to Anna. As far as when he talks about it Bonnie had nothing to do with him turning to Anna. He turned to Anna and cheated on Anna because he was in love with Anna.

Like I said it okay you don't connect with her but mind you Bonnie was off screen (for dumb ass reasons) for three episodes and returns to have her boyfriend cheat the episode next. So when was Bonnie blunt as he had been lying the entire time. Matt was the reason she found out about the ghosts. So i repeat it okay to not connect with her because you know the writers send her away alot especially during important character development but to say it because she didn't have empathy during the ghost situation is ridiculous as Jeremy was not honest to begin with even though she saved his damn life. I wouldn't want to hear anything either as he was emotionally cheating.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm

roar33 wrote:

Wait. What? Bonnie has lost and sacrificed a lot. Did you forget you she killed herself in 4x01 trying to bring Elena back to life? She actually was dead during that. Then she saw her Grandma being tortured from trying to help Elena, yet again. So, one could say she lost her Grams twice for the sake of Elena and the Salvatores. About Ghost World, let's not forget if Bonnie hadn't done what she did then Jeremy would have been dead dead a long time ago. So, yes, well she ultimately caused Jer to see Anna, she could have let him stay dead but I guess getting cheating on by your boyfriend with a freaking ghost is such a grand thing. And first of all, Jeremy didn't even initially tell Bonnie he was seeing ghosts, remember between 2x22 and 3x01 3 months had passed from the summer and Bonnie didn't even know about the ghosts at that time, so he should have spoken up and she could have helped him through it then. Instead he hid it from her and started catching feelings for his dead vampire girlfriend. How is that Bonnie's fault? How is one suppose to take their boyfriend spending time with their dead ghost vampire girlfriend? So yea she was pissed and rightfully so. How has Bonnie made people feel sorry for her? No one ever gives a shit when she is in pain, no one is ever there for her when she is going through stuff. Just because Jeremy lost more people than Bonnie has doesn't make his pain any more worse than hers. And Jeremy was only able to see Anna whenever he was thinking about her, so Bonnie had every right to be mad and it's not like she was just sitting on her ass moping around she actually was trying to fix the situation, or did you forget that?

And it is fine that you dislike her, but to say she annoyed you in this episode made no sense. She annoyed you because you didn't find her storyline very interesting, but this has been the most interesting SL Bonnie has ever had on the show. Makes no sense to me really and a really bad reason for being annoyed. And I would think for a Tyler fan that you would relate more to Bonnie and Tyler has had many uninteresting episodes for him, were you annoyed then? And Matt has had the most least interesting storylines and I have never heard you say that about him, it just seems kind of unfair to me. But you have your opinion and I have mine.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 pm

You have totally won me over with that paragraph, Kray Smile I didn't really think about it like that before. I always forget that between S2 and S3 there was a full two months, so I can see why Bonnie was angry now. Sorry, my bad Neutral
As i said at the beginning, I like Bonnie at times and I find her annoying sometimes, I feel this with most characters! I don't like the 'dark bonnie/expression' storylines she's going through right now but I like her scenes with Caroline & Elena.
I have a lot of respect for Bonnie fans, you always fight for your girl which I love Smile you get the same shit that Tyler fans get because they're 'cockblockers' or whatever. Sorry if I offended any of yous, that wasn't my intention Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Yay! I understand not liking a character but I just wanted to inform you of that before forming your complete opinion on it. Bonnie and Tyler are my faves on the show and I will defend them as fit at any given chance because they get the most unjustified hate, along with Stefan. Sometimes I have to ask myself are these people watching the same show when it comes to these 3 characters.

And no you didn't offend me honey, sorry if I was bit aggressive.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

I liked this episode. I laughed at Rebekah and Elena's power girl struggle and them trading banter and insults. It was hilarious. I also laughed at Rebekah giving reasons and purposes for why everyone is there on the island, and Damon's like "What about me"?, and she replied "You have a nice behind". I laughed that, apparently, Damon having a nice behind is good enough reason for him to be there.

I was like Yeah! when Damon said he doesn't want to be human. I think he really doesn't want to be human, combined with his insecurities that everyone keeps bringing up. I also noticed a lot of people saying, if he doesn't want to be human then what was s2 when he told Jessica he missed being human? I think there's a difference between missing it and actually wanting to be human. And I thought he wanted to be human in s2 because of love, because he thought he'll never be loved how he is as a vampire? But yeah, I really do think he was being honest with Elena, he doesn't want to be human, that's for Stefan. He revels in what he is and has made peace with it. But, while I do think he doesn't want to be human, I do think also it's because of his insecurities that once Elena turns human she'll run back to Stefan.

I liked the Elena wanting to grow old with him or whatever though. I thought it was sweet. Elena was awesome this episode, I loved her trying to take on Rebekah because she was being snotty with her. I did love Rebekah saving Elena though, I think they could grow to be really good friends, once they get past their issues lol.

Oh yeah, Shane was about to be a goner when Damon almost killed him. I bet Elena regrets stopping him now, knowing what happens in 4x15. I also liked how Elena automatically assumed Damon was about to kill him for shits and giggles.(sarcasm) But Damon was dumb in that scene too, because he didn't actually tell her all of what Shane told him when he was torturing him. I loved his I don't care what your friends think of me line, because that is so true, he doesn't care. I also loved his "I don't give a crap about Bonnie Bennett" right as he was about to snap Shane's neck. I loved Shane's "Oh shit" look when he said it as well. But yeah, good job Elena on saving Shane. Smart move, seriously.

ETA: Oh yeah, if Shane died Bonnie would have gone out of control right? That's why Elena stopped Damon? It's been awhile since I saw the episode, so I'm going off of the bits and pieces I remember, which isn't that much. I guess I can see now why Elena stopped him, but how do we know Shane wasn't bluffing? I don't get how that would work. Like as soon as Shane died, Bonnie would just snap and lose control of her powers?

Klaroline was lame as fork in this episode.(It was this episode right?) I applauded Tyler for what he did. After all Klaus did to ruin his life, Tyler should have done tons more than just taunt him imo. I also loved how both Caroline and Tyler teamed up and taunted Klaus lol. Klaus's "you killed my brother, I killed your mom, we're even" thing was laughable at best. Even? He's no where near even with anyone in Mystic falls at this point. And what makes it so much more laughable is, Tyler wasn't even a part of killing Kol. He wasn't in on that plan at all. He doesn't even want the cure, so why would he help kill Kol? I mean he could have did it just because Klaus killed his mom, but he doesn't lash out like that.

I did laugh when Klaus impaled, bit and snapped Caroline's neck though, because, seriously, at this ship? I guess the truth hurt him when Caroline said talking to him was a waste of time, and a waste of the calories to talk to him. Then the guy refused to heal her because "Tyler have to learn a lesson". Seriously? Get over yourself dude, seriously.

The part I didn't get though, is where Caroline says that he loves her. Isn't that a bit presumptuous of her? Like how would she honestly know he loves her? They had two scenes last season, and maybe 3 or 4 this season? But I guess he does love her. And I was a little mad at, that apparently she sees the good in Klaus and forgets the bad he's done when she's with him, yet doesn't see the good in Damon and how he changed? But whatever. I do think she was being honest with him though with her speech, and not playing him or whatever. I also think Klaroline will have klex in 4x18 or whatever as well.

I don't really remember this episode because It's been awhile since I saw it. So I was going off what little I remembered of it, and the bits and pieces. So yeah, I liked the episode except for the cheese factor with klaroline. And I think that it focused on klaroline too much, and the acting was kind of bad in their scenes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]   Episode 4x13[Into the Wild] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x13[Into the Wild]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: