Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss episode 4x15, Stand By Me here.

Spoiler friendly.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Elena never listens, at times she gets on my nerves.

I'm ready for the new episode though lol, I'm ready to see how this new Elena will be.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:43 am

Yeah I can't wait for this "New" Elena either, looks to be really fun from the webclip and promo. I also can't wait for the girl fight, mostly because it's two hot girls fighting lol. Who do you think will win?

Yeah, I can agree with that, Elena get on my nerves a bunch as well. Unintentional or not, she annoys me sometimes and I want to just go through the tv and shake her lol.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:28 pm

I don't really think it will be a win or lose situation with the fight. I think they will both get some good hits in and someone (probably Stefan) will break them a part. If someone had to win, it would probably be Elena since we are suppose to believe she is so bad ass now.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm

lol but I want Elena to win! QQ lol. Yeah, since she's supposed to be all badass now I think she'll win, if there is a winner. We'll see tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 pm

For some reason I want Caroline to win lol. I don't know, Elena has just been getting on my nerves this season, but I'm sure Elena will win or it will be a draw.

I would love for Elena to get out of control and Bonnie do her witchy migraines on her lol. I would lmao.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 am

Is Caroline older, or are both still considered baby vamps? I actually forgot about Bonnie's witchy migraines, since she doesn't use it anymore. It could have been handy against Klaus in 4x01. Or does it work on Klaus? I remember Bonnie tried it on Kat and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 am

I guess Caroline would be considered older, by 1 year? So, I'm not sure how that would work, but with this show that mostly doesn't matter. I mean she did beat Kol after all. Lol, smh.

And you know, Bonnie hasn't done the migraines at all this season, she been breaking bones of all of her threats. Well, wait I cant remember what she exactly did to Kol that put him on his knees.

I doubt if it would work on Klaus, he is all "powerful and unbeatable." And he hung around a lot of witches so I'm sure he was able to beat it like Kat.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I guess Caroline would be considered older, by 1 year? So, I'm not sure how that would work, but with this show that mostly doesn't matter. I mean she did beat Kol after all. Lol, smh.

And you know, Bonnie hasn't done the migraines at all this season, she been breaking bones of all of her threats. Well, wait I cant remember what she exactly did to Kol that put him on his knees.

I doubt if it would work on Klaus, he is all "powerful and unbeatable." And he hung around a lot of witches so I'm sure he was able to beat it like Kat.

lol you mean Damon right? Unless I forgot about her beating up Kol. I thought Damon was the one who beat Kol? I'm so confused now, and I def. don't want to go back and watch s3 to see lol.

Oh yeah, I do think that was a witchy migraine combined with the increase in power from expression, judging by the balloons popping and the locker doors bursting open. Do you think they're going to let Bonnie keep her expression powers?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Nah, I meant Kol this season in 4x12, when he tried to kill her at the school.She had never come in direct contact with Kol until this season.

Oh okay, I started replying after reading the top half of your response lol. But no I don't think she will keep Expression after this season because in order to keep it she would have to continue to kill a dozen people right? I think the person who is suppose to wash her clean from it will eventually get it done by season end.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Nah, I meant Kol this season in 4x12, when he tried to kill her at the school.She had never come in direct contact with Kol until this season.

Oh okay, I started replying after reading the top half of your response lol. But no I don't think she will keep Expression after this season because in order to keep it she would have to continue to kill a dozen people right? I think the person who is suppose to wash her clean from it will eventually get it done by season end.

Ohhh, I thought you meant Caroline beat Kol and I was like wtf, when lol. But you was talking about Bonnie. I got confused because we was talking about how old in vamp years Caroline is, and you said she beat Kol.

Expression has a certain amount of time you can use it before it runs out? So it's like a video game mechanic, where using it causes the bar to go down and when it's empty you have no more power?

EDIT: Right, because she used all the power in 4x14 right? So now to open the veil she has to re-power up by killing 12 people? Ok, I got it now.

EDIT2: Wait, but last season she got the veil down with regular magic didn't she? So why is expression needed when normal magic could do it as well, going by what happened last season?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Ohh, sorry. I mean Elena beat Kol so she will probably beat Caroline. Sorry for the confusion. lol.

Well, that's just what I got from it. Like the first 12 people were to get her access to Expression so she could start practicing again, and then the second was to be able to open the tomb and now this third is to be able to drop the veil. At least that's what it seems like is happening to me. Because otherwise, why not just kill 36 people in the beginning? lol

And I think with last season what happened was when Jeremy was brought back to life by the dead witches, because remember it wasn't Bonnie that brought Jer back, but her begging the 100 dead witches to do it because she loved him. And so it gave a consequence of letting Jer see his ex's ghost, and so Vicki manipulated Matt into helping her permanently stay a ghost in our world, and so when Bonnie tried to send Vicki back it allowed Esther to open the door to the other side letting those ghosts get out. I think it was Esther he let the book fall and open up to the spell that made the ghosts visible to everyone. So, it wasn't really Bonnie that opened the door it was more Esther's doing from the other side and I don't think the veil was completely dropped because not all supernaturals got out.

By the way I just totally rewatched ghost world to see, because I couldn't really remember. I hate this episode. Ghost!Anna and Jeremy, ughhh.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:23 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Ohh, sorry. I mean Elena beat Kol so she will probably beat Caroline. Sorry for the confusion. lol.

Well, that's just what I got from it. Like the first 12 people were to get her access to Expression so she could start practicing again, and then the second was to be able to open the tomb and now this third is to be able to drop the veil. At least that's what it seems like is happening to me. Because otherwise, why not just kill 36 people in the beginning? lol

And I think with last season what happened was when Jeremy was brought back to life by the dead witches, because remember it wasn't Bonnie that brought Jer back, but her begging the 100 dead witches to do it because she loved him. And so it gave a consequence of letting Jer see his ex's ghost, and so Vicki manipulated Matt into helping her permanently stay a ghost in our world, and so when Bonnie tried to send Vicki back it allowed Esther to open the door to the other side letting those ghosts get out. I think it was Esther he let the book fall and open up to the spell that made the ghosts visible to everyone. So, it wasn't really Bonnie that opened the door it was more Esther's doing from the other side and I don't think the veil was completely dropped because not all supernaturals got out.

By the way I just totally rewatched ghost world to see, because I couldn't really remember. I hate this episode. Ghost!Anna and Jeremy, ughhh.

Yeah I think that's it, it has a certain amount of usage before you have to kill again to get more power. Because I do remember she used it to do something with Jeremy's tat right? Now she has to kill again to get enough power to open the veil. Do you think it'll be opened and they'll have Bonnie kill 12 people? Oh and I thought Bonnie not being in this episode(4x16) was lame.

I didn't even remember all that stuff, it's been awhile since I watched s3. The last time I watched any episode of s3 was when they aired on tv, that's it, so I forgot a lot of stuff. I likes seeing Anna again last season though, but that was the only reason I liked the episode. I thought Mason and the rest coming back was kind of pointless, including Anna's mom who didn't even have any lines lol.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Salvatore

Mrs_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

I've only just joined this site, but i was devastated by Jeremy's death Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Mrs_Salvatore wrote:
I've only just joined this site, but i was devastated by Jeremy's death Crying or Very sad

I thought it was unnecessary and anyone could have been used to feed Silas. This show sucks at plot points and making them believable, IMO. Like the 3x22 underwater thing for example. It could have been done better, and IMO, if they wasn't so intent on having it parallel Elena's parents dying, then it could have went much better. I think of this the same way. They should have had it where Jeremy was the only choice, but there was Vaughn, who Kat had no more use for and could have died, or Bonnie even. But she chose Jeremy? Why?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am

SnatchEatErase wrote:
Mrs_Salvatore wrote:

I thought it was unnecessary and anyone could have been used to feed Silas. This show sucks at plot points and making them believable, IMO. Like the 3x22 underwater thing for example. It could have been done better, and IMO, if they wasn't so intent on having it parallel Elena's parents dying, then it could have went much better. I think of this the same way. They should have had it where Jeremy was the only choice, but there was Vaughn, who Kat had no more use for and could have died, or Bonnie even. But she chose Jeremy? Why?
I know right! It was just so there would be a reason for elena to turn her humanity off, it was pretty lame though Rolling Eyes

Hey Mrs Salvatore, welcome cheers happy posting!
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

roar33 wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:
Mrs_Salvatore wrote:

I know right! It was just so there would be a reason for elena to turn her humanity off, it was pretty lame though Rolling Eyes

Hey Mrs Salvatore, welcome cheers happy posting!

This show makes my head hurts with the way they do the story and plot sometimes. They're the professional writers yet we can write better scenarios for their plots? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 am

I know right, we should totally take over. I would just make tons of shirtless scenes and bring back Jeremy, anna, mason and all the other amazing people who have died. Then I'd bring back Tyler and kill klaus and elena and everything would be groooovy Wink
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 am

I agree except for the shirtless dudes and killing Elena. I'm all for killing Klaus though. He pisses me off for just being alive and in episodes now. Bring back awesome characters? Hell Yes!

ETA: You said shirtless scenes, but did you mean guys or guys and girls?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am

SnatchEatErase wrote:
I agree except for the shirtless dudes and killing Elena. I'm all for killing Klaus though. He pisses me off for just being alive and in episodes now. Bring back awesome characters? Hell Yes!

Haha why not shirtless boys and girls? They can have a shirtless party! But klaus isnt invited haha Wink yeah i really want Jeremy, alaric, mason, anna, janna, lexi and all the other awesome people who have died Smile
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 pm

roar33 wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:

Haha why not shirtless boys and girls? They can have a shirtless party! But klaus isnt invited haha Wink yeah i really want Jeremy, alaric, mason, anna, janna, lexi and all the other awesome people who have died Smile

I'm all for it then. I thought you had just meant shirtless dudes at first, but I'm on board with the shirtless girls! Yeah, Klaus can go think about his life or something. Or have sex with Hayley again. And I'm cool with everyone you mentioned coming back except Lexi. She already get screentime and she's dead, no thanks. And you forgot Uncle John, he was awesome lol.

ETA: Hey Kray, you know what I just realized? The Klayley sex was unnecessary in 4x16 and just more Original pandering. There was this thing awhile back, where it was revealed that the Klayley sex was a one time thing and they won't hook up in the spinoff, or continue it. So what was the point? jUst because Jomo hadn't had a sex scene since he's been on this show? *eyeroll*
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm all for shirtlessness lol. And I think at this point the only person I want back is Mason and Jeremy. I really don't want Anna back at all. Ohhh, bring back Harper he was sweet. The rest I'm indifferent to.

And yea Josh, I think I mentioned that a while ago. Hayley won't be Klaus's love interest, they used the sex scene so that Klaus would see Hayley's birthmark and link her to New Orleans. Basically, it was a way to get Hayley to New Orleans for the spinoff so that fan wouldn't be like wtf is she there when the pilot aired.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm

I thought I had heard it from someone, but I couldn't remember who it was lol. They couldn't have had her changer her shirt in front of him, and he discovers the tat that way? It seems really contrived, at least IMO, that they had them have sex for no other purpose other than to have Klaus see her tat. It doesn't even matter in the long run since they won't be explored on the spinoff. Klayley is better than him pining on the spinoff over Caroline.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm

It's definitely a dumb reason, because she could have been wearing a tank top and he could have seen it and we could have had other characters in the episode instead of a pointless sex scene. But I think the writers thought it would be a more interesting way and to also give the 2 history for the spinoff I guess. Klayley is def better than Klaroline any day of the week lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I wish they would just hook up Klayley on the spinoff and let him forget about Caroline. I think with JP involved in the writing there will be a triangle for sure lol. Seems she just can't help herself. It'll probably be Elijah and Klaus stuck between a girl, like the current triangle on this show.

I wonder what purpose Hayley will have on the spinoff then? Besides the mysterious meaning of her tat?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 pm

JOMO kinda lead me to believe that it won't be a love triangle with him and Elijah. He pretty much said something like TO is something totally different and nothing like TVD in so many words. I read an interview with JP and she was like in TO Klaus will still pine over Caroline and she will be a factor for him for a while, and at some point she has to find a way for him to get over Caroline, or if he ever gets over Caroline or something like that. And then I read about the Camille girl and she suppose to be drawn to Marcel or something and then at some point Klaus? Idk, it's confusing. If I find the interview about it, I will post cause I can't remember lol. It wasn't too important to me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]   Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x15 [Stand By Me]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next