» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Does anyone watch this show? I started last week because I was bored because of TVD going on hiatus, so I decided to watch a show I have never seen before. I was going down the list and saw HOD and thought what the hell, why not? I'm surprised to say I really enjoy it a lot actually. I love the humor on this show, and how ever character is likeable. I like every character on this show, with the exception of George lol.

I love Zade (Zoe and Wade) together and think they have lots of chemistry and sparks together. Don't really like George/Zoe because I think they are boring together, and that they like each other on a superfical level. I like Lemon/Lavon together, and hope they actually get a chance because they are cute together. And I have liked Lavon with all of the women he has been with so far.

What I think is lame though, is how the writers chose Wade cheating on Zoe to keep the triangle. I honestly think it's OOC. LIke come on, he has had plenty of times where he could have cheated on her, especially when their relationship was more of a monogamous sex only thing between them. I don't actually remember the exact episodes, but he turned down plenty of women that threw themselves at him, because he was being monogamous with Zoe, and in that one episode he wasn't concerned about Zoe and George leaving together at all, even though Tansy was freaking out and worried about it. Wade actually didn't care and knew she wouldn't do anything, and was confident in what they had.

So why show Wade turning down all those girls if he was just going to turn around and cheat anyway? Or that episode where he thought he had slept with someone, and ran around town looking for who it was, and turned out he hadn't slept with anyone. Or show him confident in him and Zoe relationship, and not being worried about Zoe being around George alone.

I don't think he cheated at all. I think, because he's self destructive and sabotaging, he just went along with the cheating thing, because he doesn't think he deserves her after losing the band thing and her giving him that sign for his bar, so he played along that he cheated. Maybe he came to his senses and didn't do anything with the girl but was about to, so he was feeling guilty about that. I'm going to just be delusional and live in denial until this is proven false lol.

Other that that, I love the humor, the town events(reminds me of TVD), the characters are awesome, the sl's are awesome(except this cheating sl), and the show overall is pretty good. Why is the new episode on April 19th though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 am

Haven't been on the boards lately because I had a hectic week, but I saw this as I skimmed through and wanted to respond even though I'm sleepy out of my mind lol.

I LOVE HOD!! Literally, one of my favorite shows. I watched season 1 on Netflix this summer and have been watching season 2 live. I love all of the characters. Wade is my heart. And Zade are are my babies and I ship them harder than any ship. Seriously. More people need to watch this show. I admit, I was skeptical about watching it at first because I am from Alabama, and I thought it would perceive us as some hillbilly hicks lol. And while, they are quite country, it wasn't bad as I thought. I live in Mobile, and they quite often reference that city because it's the main big city near their fictional town of Bluebell. So, while Mobile is nothing like "Bluebell" there are a lot of country areas that are similar to that. Anyway, on to the show.

George and Zoe suck. I hate the idea of them. To me they have no chemistry and together they are a snooze fest. Zoe and Wade are my everything. Like you have no idea, they give me butterflies and then Wade cheated on Zoe and my heart broke. The entire episode I was like no he didn't do it because it was so ambiguous about the whole thing because Wade never flat out said he cheated, so I did and still sort of do think it's more to the story.

I wouldn't say that cheating was OOC for Wade, let's face it he has 2 ex's on the show that he cheated on and in season 1 he was a bit of a player. Now, I will say that Wade has grown a lot since then, and I never would have thought he would have cheated on Zoe because he definitely has had many opportunities and has not. I mean, he even walked home with the flu so that he wouldn't cheat on Zoe. But, Wade has always been insecure about his status as a bartender while Zoe is a doctor.

IF he cheated (because I'm not quite sold on that yet), but if he did I think I can understand how he felt the need to. I think it started with Zoe saying something about if he had career he loved he would know how she felt or something to that extent. That really hit home to him because he knew that would always be an issue for them. So he so desperately wanted to win that battle of the bands so he can do something with his life. But when she bought the sign, I think he felt like he had all of this pressure on him and that if some reason he didn't win, then Zoe would be disappointed and let down. So with typical Wade behavior he sabotaged himself by getting sloppy drunk and ruining any chance he had of winning. So, when he actually lost I think he felt like he was going to lose Zoe anyway and so he took the coward way out and did something awful, like cheating.

I will say again though, I still don't feel like he really did it. Until the words come out of his mouth I will stay in denial about it. Because cheating is really a hard thing to get over and it just makes me feel like all is lost for a long time with them if he really did it. I mean, did they really have to play the cheating card? It was so many other ways to cause angst and give them a break up. I have a feeling they are about to start Z/G and I really hope not because I hate them together. George needs to stay with Tansy because he is a lot more likable with her.

I read a spoiler that said Zoe will have sex with either George or Wade by season end. I am praying it's not George. And yea it's on a hiatus for a freaking month. I guess because it started a week before TVD did when it premiered and it didn't go on hiatus at the same times TVD did because TVD probably would have had a 4 week break as well if it wasn't for that extra episode so they only had 3.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 pm

I remember seeing a commercial for this show around the time season one premiered and aired, and thought it looked funny but would just be about rednecks and hillbilly hicks, like you said, so I didn't waste time watching it. Around the time TVD went on hiatus I looked for something else to watch, so I decided to watch and give HOD a chance, and haven't regretted it one bit. I instantly loved the show and the ship Zade.

I honestly get bored to tears with the George/Zoe thing or whatever. I think it's really superfical and they would be boring together. They like each other because both lived in New York, read the same books, like the same movies, etc, and that's it.

I agree with you about the whole thing being ambiguous, and that's why I think he's just going along with the idea that he cheated, because he thinks he's not good enough/doesn't deserve Zoe so he's sabotaging them before she sees the light and dump him herself.

Yes, he was a player but didn't all the girls he was with know what they was getting into? That he didn't do relationships and slept with many women? And I only remember Tansy saying she cheated on him, but the marriage wasn't even serious was it, since she also had someone else?

This is another reason I don't think he cheat. In 2x17 it seems the whole town is pissed at Wade for cheating, yet the next episode things are friendly between Wade and Zoe? Would she really move on and just be his friend that quickly, had he actually cheated? I'm just going to believe he didn't until it's proven and shown otherwise on the show.

2x17 promo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Yea, they knew of his reputation but that doesn't negate the fact that he was still a player back in season 1. And about his marriage to Tansy, I'm pretty sure they implied that Wade cheated when the whole she remembers him telling her a story similar to the one he told Zoe about the girl needing a ride. It was said in a way that he had cheated on her before because she had heard the same story. And of course the ex girlfriend will tell anyone with ears that he cheated on her, so that's why I wouldn't say it was exactly OOC if for some chance he did cheat, which like I said I still don't buy it because like he said he never cared about anyone like he has for Zoe so him cheating just wouldn't fit with his relationship with her, but I wouldn't call it OOC if he did. You understand what I'm saying? Lol, hope I'm not confusing you.

And 2x17 really pissed me off with the Wade hate. And I love Lavon but he was the pot calling the kettle black since he was involved with Lemon. And then George when he left Lemon at the altar. It annoyed me because they were acting like they were so perfect. But I think Zoe is just being cordial like she said she would be at the end of 2x17, but I am all for it being a lie so I hope that is the case really. I am hoping though, that we will get an I love you from one or the other or both by the end of the season

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:49 am

I actually just watched 2x17 because I didn't watch it on tv and the website I watch tv shows on didn't have it until today. I liked it but didn't like how the whole town had an opinion of Zade breaking up because of cheating, yet no one got on George for dumping Lemon on the day of their wedding. And I guess the town didn't know he cheated on her emotionally with Zoe? Only Lemon and her dad wasn't nice to George after the whole wedding fiasco, but everyone knew about Wade cheating? PLus, like you said, I thought both George and Lavon being pissed at wade was beyond hilarious and hypocritical of them. Other than that I enjoyed the episode a little.

Yeah, this is a long hiatus lol. Do you think HOD will be picked up, because I heard this and a couple other shows are in danger of being cancelled. I hope not, because this is actually a really good show. I really hope if Zoe really does have sex with one of them by the end of the season, it won't be George. I don't like him with Zoe but he's great with Tansy so they should just keep them together lol.

And if this cheating thing is fake I hope it gets resolved by the end of the season, or we at least find out he didn't really cheat on her. That would satisfy me if we found out before Zoe, so we know that Wade didn't do it and there's still hope for them. And yeah, lol, I get what you're saying and I agree he wouldn't do that to Zoe, especially after the way he said he never cared for anyone like he care for Zoe. They could have done anything else but a lame cheating sl just to keep the triangle going/breaking up Zade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Oh okay, didn't know you hadn't watched 2x17, so I hope I didn't ruin the episode for you lol. But right, it was ridiculous how he was ridiculed. I didn't like that at all, I was rolling my eyes especially at George because he was in love with Zoe and then left Lemon at the altar.

I really do hope it gets picked up. We know 90210 was cancelled and I think that The Carrie Diaries will get cancelled as well. HOD doesn't have the worst ratings and I think they are pretty steady, I try to get people to watch this show because it's so good, but the promos are very misleading and don't do the show justice at all. I think HOD is in jeopardy as well as Nikita and I hope neither are cancelled because I love them both, but if I had to choose I would choose Nikita because I like HOD a bit more.

If the cheating is fake I think we (the audience) will definitely find out before Zoe does and if the cheating is fake I think it may be George she sleeps with and then maybe she tries to make something work with George and then find out that the cheating was fake and she comes to the realization that she loves Wade. At least, that's how I would like for it to happen. Literally, no one like Zeorge, if you follow the online fanbase Zade has like 95% of the fandom and most people like George with Tansy because he is much more care free and likable with her. She challenges him and that's something neither Lemon or Zoe could do for him.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

As soon as you said she said she would be cordial with Wade, I was like huh? because I didn't know it aired. I thought the show was on hiatus after 2x16, because I hadn't watched the episode on tv and the website I use didn't have it.

But yeah, I found Lavon and George judging Wade really hilarious and hypocritical. Lavon, because he helped Lemon cheat on George when out of town. I get he's friends with them both, but couldn't he just have stayed out of it and not chosen sides? I didn't really think that was fiar either, considering Wade was his friend longer, way before he even knew Zoe. I think he should have just stayed neutral, instead of being pissed at Wade and telling him he couldn't come to his house anymore, because of the situation with Zoe.

George, my hate for this guy shot up after this episode. How dare he even try to judge Wade when he cheated emotionally with Zoe on Lemon, and told Lemon he didn't even love her before" (paraphrased) all that funny to be honest. Did anyone punch him for waiting until the wedding day to call it off, even though he knew beforehand he felt something for Zoe? He even kissed Zoe, went back to Lemon and forgave her for cheating, yet forgot to mention he kissed the girl Lemon was sure he has feelings before going back to Lemon? Yeah, ok then he has lots of reasons to punch Wade for cheating then. I seriously hate this character, but at least I can tolerate him with Tansy so I hope they stay together.

But whatever, screw George I'll just continue to ignore him. I do hope this show doesn't get cancelled though, because I'm invested in it now lol. I ship Zade as hard as I ship Delena lol. I think it could pull through and given another shot for a third season. I think it'll be lame if it was cancelled, because it is a great show once you give it a chance.

I do hope Wade cheating was fake though, that would make me a very happy camper. But on the other hand I don't want any part of her sleeping with George lol. So I'm conflicted on what I want to actually happen. I do hope it turns out to be a false alarm though, like that one episode he thought he slept with someone and he didn't.

Zeorge? That's the name of that shipping? Never knew, just called it the lameass ship or George/Zoe lol. I did see though that everyone loves Zade together, how can you not? They're awesome. I can't wait till the new episode, the hiatus needs to end NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Lol, oh okay yea I didn't realize you hadn't seen the newest one when I replied.

So, this week I have been doing a rewatch starting with season 1 and so I take back being too pissed at Lavon. He treated Zoe the same way when she broke Wade's heart during that Blue Bell race at the end of season 1. He kicked her out the house as well, so at least he is consistent and at least he did make up with Wade.

George though, this episode made me like him a bit less. Because I didn't dislike his character, I just didn't think he and Zoe belonged together at all. So a lot of times I didn't like his actions but still liked his character, but this recent episode I found myself more annoyed than I ever been with him. Lemon did punch him in the face when he called off the wedding, thankfully. But, I will say that he did tell her that he kissed Zoe before they got back together. But, still had no right treating Wade like he did. Because he was the shittiest fiance ever, really.

Right now, Zade is my number one ship that's canon. They are so damn awesome together. I don't want her sleeping with George either, but I think I will be more okay with it if it's revealed that Wade didn't cheat. I mean Zeorge is bound to happen, why? I don't know because they have only a couple of fans lol. I have seen people jumping ship though because of Wade cheating, and so I really hope it shows that he didn't because those people are going to feel foolish lol

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:21 am

I actually forgot about that, so at least he's consistent lol. Yeah, I hated that he acted like a jerk to Wade but loved him again after he apologized to him, and became friends with him again.

lol he did? See, I don't really remember the episodes all that well. I still think he had no right even attempting to punch Wade though, like seriously? Punch yourself dude, you did the same thing to Lemon, fall back. IDK, for some reason I just hate him as a character, and hate him with Zoe. The only time I even really like or pay attention to him is when he's with Tansy, or when he was singing with Wade in his band. Ehh, I guess I just hate every goody-two-shoe half of the triangle, like I dislike Stefan.

I have also seen people leaving the show or jumping ship, all because Wade cheated, which lots of people consider lame and contrived and a un-imaginative way to continue the triangle. Can't say I disagree. I would have liked a much better way for them to break up Zade and keep the triangle, other than a contrived cheating sl. I just know I'm going to hate when Zeorge finally happens. They are so boring together, it won't be a thrill to watch them being all lame and boring together. (I just noticed that I think lots of stuff is lame lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 am

I didn't remember either, but I am currently rewatching the past episodes so I picked up on a few things I forgot had happened.

I don't think he had any right to punch Wade either because it had nothing to do with him. I think it's too soon for people to just abandon the show, I have seen folks say that as well and it really sucks because most people think he didn't cheat, so why not stick around to at least see how it plays out. I have also seen people say they won't watch until Zade gets back together.

Him "cheating" was definitely a cheap route to go if that's what happened. Even when he was just casually sleeping with Zoe, he was only sleeping with her. It's just so frustrating.

And also, it kind of weirds me out how easily Zoe forgave Judson after sleeping with her best friend and gave him another chance. I understand that he wasn't her boyfriend, but still it made me side eye her when I was rewatching that episode. lol

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 pm

So, you know I said I had been rewatching all the past episodes, well I got to this season and I have come to the conclusion that Wade did not cheat on Zoe. Let me explain. In episode 2x13 "Love sick blues" the one where the town got the flu because of Wade. Well, Wade led Zoe to believe that he had an affair with Lily Anne. Zoe specifically says this about cheating. Wade was too full of pride so he rather let Zoe believe he had cheated than to be truthful about being sick. Then we have episode 2x14, "Take me home, Country Roads, and this episode is when Zoe was putting her job before Wade and she tells him that he would understand if he had a career. Fast forward to 2x15 and Wade "cheats" on Zoe. I think he is leading her on to believe he did because of his pride and the fact that he didn't feel good enough for her. These 2 episode 13, 14 were a direct correlation of 2x15. The parallels are uncanny.

So, now if it doesn't play out to be untrue I'm going to be pissed that I got my hopes up for nothing lol.
What do you think?

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:14 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I didn't remember either, but I am currently rewatching the past episodes so I picked up on a few things I forgot had happened.

I don't think he had any right to punch Wade either because it had nothing to do with him. I think it's too soon for people to just abandon the show, I have seen folks say that as well and it really sucks because most people think he didn't cheat, so why not stick around to at least see how it plays out. I have also seen people say they won't watch until Zade gets back together.

Him "cheating" was definitely a cheap route to go if that's what happened. Even when he was just casually sleeping with Zoe, he was only sleeping with her. It's just so frustrating.

And also, it kind of weirds me out how easily Zoe forgave Judson after sleeping with her best friend and gave him another chance. I understand that he wasn't her boyfriend, but still it made me side eye her when I was rewatching that episode. lol

Exactly! lol even before she brought up the monogamous casual sex stuff, he hadn't slept with anyone but her. So I can't see him suddenly one night just up and sleeping with someone else, despite him losing the BOTB and thinking he failed Zoe.

Judson, the lawyer guy right? I side eyed Zoe when she blamed Wade for them breaking up, even though she willingly participated in their little game of trying to one-up the other person. It was like the next episode where she gave him another chance right, and decided to go on a date with him? Then her and Wade started playing pranks on one another, and she was more interested in playing games with Wade then she was being with Judson. But yeah, I think it was one or two episodes after he cheated that she gave him another chance. That makes this cheating sl even more lame if Wade really cheated on her.

KrayBaby wrote:
So, you know I said I had been rewatching all the past episodes, well I got to this season and I have come to the conclusion that Wade did not cheat on Zoe. Let me explain. In episode 2x13 "Love sick blues" the one where the town got the flu because of Wade. Well, Wade led Zoe to believe that he had an affair with Lily Anne. Zoe specifically says this about cheating. Wade was too full of pride so he rather let Zoe believe he had cheated than to be truthful about being sick. Then we have episode 2x14, "Take me home, Country Roads, and this episode is when Zoe was putting her job before Wade and she tells him that he would understand if he had a career. Fast forward to 2x15 and Wade "cheats" on Zoe. I think he is leading her on to believe he did because of his pride and the fact that he didn't feel good enough for her. These 2 episode 13, 14 were a direct correlation of 2x15. The parallels are uncanny.

So, now if it doesn't play out to be untrue I'm going to be pissed that I got my hopes up for nothing lol.
What do you think?

Exactly, plus him turning down those girls early in him and Zoe's casual relationship, while she still had the hots for George, him not actually caring about Zoe and George interacting anymore, even though Tansy was freaking out, the whole thing with him being sick, but still walking back to Bluebell, all this stuff could be used as evidence IMO. And I'm going to be pissed if they seriously go down the cheating sl route of breaking them up.

I also think he's just letting her think he cheated, but he either knows for sure he didn't, or he's not sure and doesn't remember that night. But I def. think he's thinking it's for the best and Zoe deserves better, so he's letting her think the worst of him.

And I'm going to be pissed period if both of our predictions doesn't come true. I refuse to believe this was the only way to break Zade up, refuse!! lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 pm

So, I just saw this spoiler on HOD.

Quote :
TeamZade: Wade and Zoe scoop, please.
Though Hart of Dixie fans, some of them anyway, were devastated when the duo split, their relationship isn't completely over with and the two will share at least one major moment by finale's end. Too bad she also shares a big moment with George and Jonah is still around in the finale. Some girls have all the luck, no?
[x]

This makes me nervous. I think she sleeps with George, and I think she and Wade will share an I love you. And I really want Jonah gone, I thought he liked AnnaBeth? I hope he doesn't become a series regular next season.

What do you think?

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
So, I just saw this spoiler on HOD.

Quote :
TeamZade: Wade and Zoe scoop, please.
Though Hart of Dixie fans, some of them anyway, were devastated when the duo split, their relationship isn't completely over with and the two will share at least one major moment by finale's end. Too bad she also shares a big moment with George and Jonah is still around in the finale. Some girls have all the luck, no?
[x]

This makes me nervous. I think she sleeps with George, and I think she and Wade will share an I love you. And I really want Jonah gone, I thought he liked AnnaBeth? I hope he doesn't become a series regular next season.

What do you think?

Yeah it does sound like she sleep with George and shares a ILY with Wade. Man I do not want George/Zoe next season lol. Wait, if George sleeps with Zoe does this mean him and Tansy break up before this happens? I really like him with Tansy though, so I wonder what causes them to split?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm

I don't want Zeorge at all either. I don't know how it will work with Tansy, I like her and them together so hopefully I'm wrong but that's the vibe I got from that spoiler. Why is this show not coming back on until April? Ugh, I need to know what happens.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:08 am

Yessss, this wait is killing me slowly lol. This is the only hiatus right? I'm asking because after 4x18 TVD goes on another hiatus I think. So I was wondering if other shows will be following that schedule, or if they will continue while TVD is on hiatus again.

If Zeorge is happening I hope Wade gets a relationship as well, so he won't be pining over her and miserable while she's dating. I just don't know who I want him to be in a relationship with though, but I do want him to be in one. Him pining over her while she's with someone else will be lame to me, so I want him to have someone too. And I hope that when Tansy and George break up, there's no animosity so there's a chance to put them back together, because they are awesome together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

I'm not sure if this is the only hiatus. They probably will take one, but just not at the same time as TVD because HOD will just be returning when TVD goes on another hiatus.

I hope he gets someone new too. I don't see him pining either way though. Or I hope he finds a way to start on his business to occupy his time.

You know what I wonder? What ever happened with Crazy Earl and the money he was burying on his land that Wade was giving him? I think that Earl is going to die and leave his land to Wade and he will find the money and use it for his bar or Wade will leave him a letter telling him about it. Because that just kinda got dropped seems like in season 1. I hope not though and that it will come back up some way.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I wondered when the money stuff would come into play when they showed it. Then after he lost the BOTB I thought it would be used for him to open his own bar, since he lost the money for BOTB. That's the only reason I can think of for Crazy Earl saving all that money, to be able to give his son something in return for all he's done for him. So yeah, I agree that the money will come into play either this season or next season, and Wade will get started on his bar. Hopefully that and a girlfriend will occupy him next season, so no pining over Zoe.

I didn't think of Crazy Earl dying, I thought he would hear about Wade's dream of opening up the bar, and then give him the money to be able to start making his dream come true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Yea, soon as a I saw it I thought that's how he would open his bar. It was really sweet, I think I teared up on that scene lol. He was borrowing money from Wade, only to save it for him. That's the sweetest thing ever to me lol. I'm a sap! haha

But yea, he doesn't have to die and it could happen how you said but I just don't know how Earl would hear about the bar? It's possible, if like Zoe somehow ran into him and told him. Idk, dying just seemed the easiest way to me lol. Because Wade could use his dad's land to build the bar as well.

This hiatus is killing me. Thank god for Pretty Little Liars and that new show Twisted otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do with myself last night lol.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

I can see it happening either way, because I can't think of how he would find out either. Maybe he dies and leaves the land to Wade, then Wade finds a letter or something explaining that Crazy Earl left him money so that he wouldn't leave him with nothing. That he wants him to do whatever he wants with it and make something of himself, and not to be like him? IDK, something like that but cheesier lol.

Is those shows good, pretty little liars and twisted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:05 pm

I agree, it will probably happen either way. I hope they don't drop that SL.

And PLL is good. The first season is really good and the season that just ended was really good too, which was season 3. SEason 2 to me was the weaker of the 3 IMO. But overall it's a good show if you like a good mystery murder with some hot girls and (guys) lol.

Twisted though, is a new show. They showed the premiere last night, but the show doesn't actually air until June 11. It was good though, it's another murder mystery but with a new twist. And I like that it is a diverse cast. The premiere really peaked my interest though, I can't wait for it to actually air.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Then Wade can get started on his bar and have something to focus on, while Zoe is with whoever. Do you think this sl will happen this season or next season? It could get started this season with Crazy Earl dying, then next season he gets the land and finds the money, etc, and get to work on opening the bar.

I think I watched a couple episodes of PLL, but never managed to get far because there was other stuff I was watching. But I do want to watch it, the premise of it looks really good so I'll probably check it out.

There's a lot of murder mysteries show out huh? Cult, that show with Kevin Bacon, now this one. I'll have to check it out, haven't heard about it except for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 am

Well, I was searching for HOD spoilers and found the synopsis for the next episode. It kinda pissed me off with reading it lol.

Quote :
Tuesday, April 9th - "Why Don't We Get Drunk?"
Lavon's (Cress Williams) big plans of making BlueBell a Spring Break destination hits a roadblock when the competing town tries to lure the partiers away. With the help of Ruby Jeffries (guest star Golden Brooks), Lavon creates a competition that is bound to attract some attention. Eager to join in some much-deserved fun, Zoe (Rachel Bilson) agrees to give partying a try with Jonah (guest star Travis Van Winkle), but seeing them together makes George (Scott Porter) jealous. Wade (Wilson Bethel) and Lemon (Jaime King) decide to compete in Lavon's contest in order to win the grand prize to buy the Rammer Jammer, which they have learned is for sale. Meanwhile, Brick (Tim Matheson) has been acting odd and when everyone begins to notice they force him to seek treatment.
Read more at http://www.tvovermind.com/hart-of-dixie/hart-of-dixie-season-2-episode-18-spoilers/#gdwcBgLubLkYEz9w.99

I'm beginning to really not like George at all. Why the hell is he jealous over who Zoe spends time with? I don't get it. I don't know why this makes me so mad.

Now that the RJ is for sale, this may change things. Do you think Wade will win and be able to buy it? Maybe now that Lemon and AB aren't in business anymore, right? Maybe she and Wade will go into business together and own the RJ. But does that mean the money from Earl SL will be dropped if this happens? Or will he lose yet another competition. I swear Wade has the worst luck lol. But, if he loses maybe he will get the money Earl has and be able to buy the RJ. I just feel like it would be more meaningful if it was his own money he used for his bar, you know what I mean? As opposed to him winning money from a contest. I do kind of like the idea of him and Lemon being business partners though, but at the same time I want it to be all his LOL. Idek, man. Help! What do you think?

Yea it's a lot of murder mysteries, the thing about them is that they can be frustrating because you at times have to wait a while to find out any significant info. I haven't watched the Cult, didn't seem interesting to me. Have you watched it? I watched the Kevin Bacon one, The Following, it's really good. Better than I expected. I just spent like the past 2 days catching up on it. Also, there is the show called Deception with Meagan Good as the lead. It starts off pretty boring but as each episode goes it picks up and gets really good. It's another murder mystery similar to PLL because she tries to find out who killed her best friend so she goes undercover at the girl who died family's house. And it has another couple I think you would ship, it's a triangle and it reminds me a bit of the HOD one lol.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:48 am

LOL at George being all jealous when he has Tansy. This guy. I don't get why he's all of a sudden jealous at all either. It's not like he has a right to be, considering he has a girlfriend and all. I'm guessing Tansy won't be in this episode. I think Zeorge might happen soon, considering he's getting all jealous and stuff over her, so maybe they'll hook up soon?

I like the idea of Lemon and Wade working together and owning the RJ, but, like you said, I also want Wade to open his own bar using the money form Crazy Earl. There has to be a reason they showed him burying that money and saving it. Maybe they win the contest and Wade and Lemon become business partners, then when Wade find out about the money he use it to spice the place up? Make it more into his vision of what he wants if he had opened his bar? Or he loses again and Earl sees that he really wants his own bar, so he gives him the money to be able to open his own? I do think this money thing will come back into play, but I guess we have to see the rest of the season to find out how.

I'll def check out PLL later today and see how it is. I can't remember if I watched it before or not, but I think I at least watched a couple episodes but forgot about it, since I was watching other shows at the time.

I haven't watched Cult yet but I was going to check it out for Matt Davis mostly. I've been hearing that it's not that good though, and it has bad ratings so I'm kind of iffy on that.

I saw the first episode of the following but couldn't remember the name, but the first episode was really good. I have to catch up with it during the next hiatus for TVD lol. But I liked what I saw in the first episode, but bogged down by other shows. I will def check it out though. Actually I can check out this and PLL later today, while I'm waiting for TVD to come on.

Deception was another show I was going to watch, because of Meagan Good mostly lol. I did see my mom watching it but I didn't really catch any of it since I didn't stay in her room. You're trying to kill me, giving me all these shows to watch, Lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

George is being so ugh to me lately. Like, dude, get a life. I definitely think they are going to go the Zeorge route *vomit* I think maybe she and George try to make it work once and for all and Wade is going to tell Zoe she loves him, but Zoe may still be hung up on the cheating thing and goes to George. And next season, she will realize that she loves Wade too.

I think that could happen if they win and uses the money to make the RJ his own. There seems to be a running theme of Wade losing these contests though lol. First time at that race thing when he was partners with Zoe and she was so hung up on George that it cost them to lose. And then the BOTB where he sabotaged himself, so I can't see this going well either lol. I don't know though, I hope something works out for him though.

And sorry lol, I'm a tv junkie! Well, the good thing about the Following and Deception is that you don't have a lot of episodes to watch The Following is only on episode 9 and Deceptions first season only had 11 episodes. PLL is something you would want to watch when you have a lot of free time because their seasons are like 24 episodes long or something like that.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   

Back to top Go down

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: