Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone watch this show? I started last week because I was bored because of TVD going on hiatus, so I decided to watch a show I have never seen before. I was going down the list and saw HOD and thought what the hell, why not? I'm surprised to say I really enjoy it a lot actually. I love the humor on this show, and how ever character is likeable. I like every character on this show, with the exception of George lol.

I love Zade (Zoe and Wade) together and think they have lots of chemistry and sparks together. Don't really like George/Zoe because I think they are boring together, and that they like each other on a superfical level. I like Lemon/Lavon together, and hope they actually get a chance because they are cute together. And I have liked Lavon with all of the women he has been with so far.

What I think is lame though, is how the writers chose Wade cheating on Zoe to keep the triangle. I honestly think it's OOC. LIke come on, he has had plenty of times where he could have cheated on her, especially when their relationship was more of a monogamous sex only thing between them. I don't actually remember the exact episodes, but he turned down plenty of women that threw themselves at him, because he was being monogamous with Zoe, and in that one episode he wasn't concerned about Zoe and George leaving together at all, even though Tansy was freaking out and worried about it. Wade actually didn't care and knew she wouldn't do anything, and was confident in what they had.

So why show Wade turning down all those girls if he was just going to turn around and cheat anyway? Or that episode where he thought he had slept with someone, and ran around town looking for who it was, and turned out he hadn't slept with anyone. Or show him confident in him and Zoe relationship, and not being worried about Zoe being around George alone.

I don't think he cheated at all. I think, because he's self destructive and sabotaging, he just went along with the cheating thing, because he doesn't think he deserves her after losing the band thing and her giving him that sign for his bar, so he played along that he cheated. Maybe he came to his senses and didn't do anything with the girl but was about to, so he was feeling guilty about that. I'm going to just be delusional and live in denial until this is proven false lol.

Other that that, I love the humor, the town events(reminds me of TVD), the characters are awesome, the sl's are awesome(except this cheating sl), and the show overall is pretty good. Why is the new episode on April 19th though?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm

As long as Wade isn't getting all jealous George can be lame all by himself lol. Isn't he with Tansy though? So what right does he have to be jealous? Like dude, you have a girl already. Yeah, I think since he's getting all jealous he's going to make his move and try to get with Zoe. I think they'll get together by the end of this season, and next season will be full on Zeorge. Yay?? lol.

LOL I'll laugh my ass off if he loses again, Wade has all the shitty luck in the world. But do you think they'll lose though? He do have Lemon on his team this time. She's very good at scheming and planning, so I'd be surprised if they lose lol. IDK though, I'm starting to agree that they'll lose, then Wade's dad will die and leave him the money, and then Wade can start his own. I like that way better, because he'd be doing it on his own and making it on his own, from scratch with no one's help. I like this version, let's roll with it.

Well I'm about to check them out now while there's still time to wait for TVD. The following first since Kevin bacon is awesome sauce.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 pm

I think Wade would be jealous, but I don't think he would ever show it. And yea, he is with Tansy and I think he will break her heart to get a chance with Zoe.

Lemon is definitely a schemer so that is something to think about. I think it is really possible that he would lose though just because he always does and people will feel sorry for him, the viewers anyway because we know how bad he wants this. Then when they think we have forgotten about Earl's money, they will bring it back up. I really hope this happens, I got myself hyped for it LOL!

And sounds good, let me know how you like the Following. I will make a post for it later. Kevin is awesome though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 am

You got me hyped up for it as well, so if it doesn't happen I'm going to be mad lol. I do think though what we're saying will happen, otherwise why show Earl burying that money and wanting to leave the land for his sons? I don't think they'll just drop it like that, so I do think it will play out like we said.

I'm bout to check out the following now. If you don't have a post for it by the time I'm done I'll just make one.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Haha, I know right. I think it will happen to.

And I'm going to make the thread for The Following now.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 am

If it doesn't happen I'm not talking to you for 2 weeks, because you're the one who got my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

LOL!! damn, well i'm speaking it into existence so that it does happen
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 pm

lol! I'll be mad if it doesn't though, because what was the point of showing Crazy Earl burying the money for if it's irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Exactly, and so far HOD hasn't been the type to drop storyline's. I think they are just waiting for the right time. Which is about now because he needs something good in his life that's his.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 pm

I just hope Wade doesn't screw up further when he gets the money and starts his own bar. Him owning his own bar would keep him busy though when Zeorge happens, so he won't be all mopey and whatnot. And he better have someone as well, but I can't think of who unless they bring in someone new. Who do you think he could potentialy hook up with?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I hope he don't mess it up either. But I don't think he will. I think if they gave him a new love interest it would be a recurring character. I could also see them having him and Lemon hook up for a minute, especially if they go into business together. I don't know how I feel about that, although I do love Lemon/Wade friendship from that episode last season when he took her to that bar to let loose and have fun. I could see them getting drunk and like hooking up lol and regretting it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:23 pm

I loved them in that episode, when she was pretending to be Tansy and they danced and had fun at that bar. I would enjoy their hookup, even if it's one time and they both regret it. I don't think it'll be anyone in BB either, it'll most likely be someone new who'll he pursue a relationship with to keep him busy.

When does the new episode air again?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 am

In comes back in 2 weeks! April 9th. Can. not. wait. This hiatus is killing me. LOL.

And yea, I loved that episode too and the one where him and George and Lemon was scheming against that guy they went to high school with. I love when the characters, especially the goody goody ones let loose.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 am

Once TVD goes on hiatus after tomorrow's episode, I'll be able to catch up on other shows I watch. I plan on watching HOD over again tomorrow, to familiarize myself with the previous seasons and episodes. To get prepared for the new episodes and and watch Zade scenes over again lol.

I love when Wade and Tansy interact, and I love when the good characters let loose as well. Tansy is very entertaining to me, whether she's plotting, scheming, letting loose, or pissing people off. Wade is pretty hilarious too. I love Zoe and her wit and sarcasm, and when her and Wade get into it. I loved their little game of trying to prank and one-up the other person.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 am

Lol, I did a rewatch recently during TVD last hiatus and right after the Zade break up. I could bring myself to watch those last 3 episodes though.

I love all Zade interactions from the very beginning. They are just so damn cute together. Rachel and Wilson has the most amazing chemistry. I like Tansy too, I wouldn't mind if they made her a series regular next season. I love the whole cast though, except Jonah Breeland. LOL. George been at the bottom of my list lately but I haven't written him off entirely yet, gotta finish the season first.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

So, I just saw the 2x19 synopsis for HOD. And good news and bad news.

Quote :
Tuesday, April 16th - "This Kiss"
When the town decides to put on a performance of Shakespeare's most iconic scenes, George (Scott Porter) and Zoe (Rachel Bilson) refuse to play Romeo and Juliet, but eventually agree just to prove to everyone that they are over each other. Lemon (Jaime King) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) are excited about taking over the reigns at the Rammer Jammer, but things come to a halt when they lose all the staff two days before opening. Meanwhile, Brick (Tim Matheson) decides to offer a week of free counseling to everyone in BlueBell and winds up helping the two most unlikely people, but in his effort to help others he learns a secret he has been keeping from himself.

Good news, Wade and Lemon win whatever competition from 4x18 and now run the RJ. Yayy! I know it's not what we wanted to happen, but I'm still very happy for Wade. He needs something good in his life, and I see him and Lemon becoming good friends and having a potential hook-up.

Bad news. Zoe/George kiss. I think him and Tansy will break up this episode because she will be either jealous or Zeorge will figure out they want to be together. I'm praying they don't though. I hope the moment Zeorge will share will be this kiss from the play and nothing more. Maybe they will realize they don't love each other romantically. Wishful thinking, I know lol.

Who do you think the 2 unlikely people Brick will help? I feel like one will be Wade, simply because Wade always hides his feelings, so him getting counseling will be unlikely altogether. And the other I hope would be Zoe and makes them both realize they love each other. That would be perfect for me lol.

I'm confused about the Brick thing? How can you keep a secret from yourself? Maybe Brick is sick? And has been in denial about it.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:21 am

http://tvfilmnews.com/hart-of-dixie-2x18-first-look-pictures/

Link of stills from 2x18. Maybe Tansy and George break up in this episode? Because isn't he suppose to be jealous of Zoe and Jonah here? And one of the pics looks like he is trying to explain himself to Zoe and Tansy and Tansy looks pissed.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Man, poor Tansy I really like her so I hope he doesn't do anything to break her heart. She already had enough of that with Wade, doesn't need a repeat performance. It does look like he's trying to explain himself, and Tansy looks pissed so I do think they break up. Do you think it's just because he's jealous of Zoe with that one guy, or do you think he does more?

ETA: Who is those girls with Wade? lol, maybe Wade really will hook up with someone else and not pine, like we said. Plus it looks like we get a Zade scene, from that one pic.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:44 pm

One of the girls looked like Lemon, not sure on the other.

Did you see where I posted the synopsis? I think she will feel jealous of zoe and george because of the kiss they share in 2x19 and maybe she thinks it's not over with them or something.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
So, I just saw the 2x19 synopsis for HOD. And good news and bad news.

Quote :
Tuesday, April 16th - "This Kiss"
When the town decides to put on a performance of Shakespeare's most iconic scenes, George (Scott Porter) and Zoe (Rachel Bilson) refuse to play Romeo and Juliet, but eventually agree just to prove to everyone that they are over each other. Lemon (Jaime King) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) are excited about taking over the reigns at the Rammer Jammer, but things come to a halt when they lose all the staff two days before opening. Meanwhile, Brick (Tim Matheson) decides to offer a week of free counseling to everyone in BlueBell and winds up helping the two most unlikely people, but in his effort to help others he learns a secret he has been keeping from himself.

Good news, Wade and Lemon win whatever competition from 4x18 and now run the RJ. Yayy! I know it's not what we wanted to happen, but I'm still very happy for Wade. He needs something good in his life, and I see him and Lemon becoming good friends and having a potential hook-up.

Bad news. Zoe/George kiss. I think him and Tansy will break up this episode because she will be either jealous or Zeorge will figure out they want to be together. I'm praying they don't though. I hope the moment Zeorge will share will be this kiss from the play and nothing more. Maybe they will realize they don't love each other romantically. Wishful thinking, I know lol.

Who do you think the 2 unlikely people Brick will help? I feel like one will be Wade, simply because Wade always hides his feelings, so him getting counseling will be unlikely altogether. And the other I hope would be Zoe and makes them both realize they love each other. That would be perfect for me lol.

I'm confused about the Brick thing? How can you keep a secret from yourself? Maybe Brick is sick? And has been in denial about it.

I kind of figured that Lemon would help Wade win the RJ competition because she's always successful in her plans, lol. I'm glad though that Wade finally won something and him and Lemon will go into business together. Both of them really needed a purpose, and this is perfect for them. I do wonder where the money that Crazy Earl has will come into play at though? Do you think it'll be dropped, or that Wade will somehow lose the RJ and have to start from scratch?

Ughh, I don't want them to kiss!!!!! Hopefully it's just the play and they don't try to rekindle anything, but it probably will be a turning point for them, and they'll realize their feelings for one another and decide to try a relationship. He better not hurt Tasy though, or I'll hate him more than i already do. I wonder though, what will Tansy do now once her and George breaks up? Wade and Lemon, who needed a purpose, has the RJ, I wonder what purpose Tansy will have now?

I think like you said, he's in denial about something and it'll come out once he gets a epiphany by helping someone else. That's usually how it works, Lmao. I can't wait to see what it is though.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

With Tansy, she is only a recurring star and not in the main cast so if she and George breaks up she will probably just not be in any episodes or just every now and again. Unless next season they bring her on as a main cast member then they would have to find something for her to do.

Who do you think will be the 2 people that Brick will help?

With the Brick thing that he been keeping from himself what if he is sick and has to end up giving up the practice and that's when they bring in Jonah as a permanent resident of BB? Ughh, I hope this doesn't happen LOL, don't like Jonah.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

I like her, so I hope she doesn't just disappear when her and George break up. Maybe she can get a job at the RJ? lol. That way she can still be on-screen and have a purpose once her and George break up.

I think I'm with you that Wade is one of them, because he is unlikely to actually go to counseling. I can't think of anyone else who would be the second person though? Maybe Tansy once her and George breaks up? I can't think of any other character.

ETA: Lavon would be unlikely lol.

ETA2: Eww, I hope Jonah doesn't stay on and help Zoe at the practice. Do there really have to be two doctors?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Me too. I hope they don't bring Ruby back for good. I hope her being in 2x18 is just temporary lol. I hate her!!! And I really hope Jonah leaves, but for some reason I feel like he will be around for season 3. I hope Tansy is added as a series regular though. She is a hair dresser so maybe we can see more of her background and stuff. And I was hoping that she and Zoe would become friends but I doubt that happens now LOL.

I don't think there has to be 2 doctors. But half of the practice is owned my Brick and the other half is Zoe's. Unless Brick signs over his half to Zoe, but I doubt that. If Brick had to leave for some reason I think he would want his half to stay in his family and give it to Jonah. I really don't see Brick staying on the show, not as a series regular anyway because there really isn't much else they can do with his character. He was the antagonist in season 1, but now he and Zoe have gotten close.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I wanted to make a separate post for this.

6 more days!!!! This hiatus has seemed like the longest, even longer than midseason break lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 am

Well then, I think Jonah might stay on. Unless there's another doctor or something that will be introduced. I can't see Brick just letting Zoe run the practice by herself, and like you said, might want a member of his family to take the reins. And he'll have to have a reason to stick around after Zoe goes for George, if he will be a regular for next season and involved in the plot. Maybe Brick will retire and go off with his annoying girlfriend lol. What's her name anyway?

I do hope Tansy don't just disappear after the breakup. She should stick around and help with the RJ or something. They would need to hire more people right? Unless it's just going to be Lemon and Wade working together.

This hiatus has seemed like it's been going on for awhile hasn't it? I'm glad there's finally light at the end of the tunnel. Not looking forward to Zeorge though but I'm glad it's almost back!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 am

Quote :
“If Tomorrow Never Comes” (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV)

BEING SUPPORTIVE — After Zoe (Rachel Bilson) tricks Jonah (guest star Travis Van Winkle) into spilling a secret about Brick (Tim Matheson), she unintentionally makes things worse for Brick in his love life. Following Brick’s advice, Zoe decides she must finally express her feelings, but timing never seems to be her strong suit. Wade (Wilson Bethel) and Lemon (Jaime King) must learn to work together, but things go awry when they each try to prove that they know what is best for the new Rammer Jammer. Knowing what Wade and Lemon are up to, Lavon (Cress Williams) and AnnaBeth (guest star Kaitlyn Black) agree to not get involved, but that might be easier said than done. Meanwhile, Tansy’s (guest star Mircea Monroe) brothers surprise her with an unexpected visit, leaving George (Scott Porter) to look after them and put up with their wild antics. Jim Hayman directed the episode written by Alex Taub (#220).

So we know one of the people to get advice from Brick is Zoe. Express her feelings? I am guessing this is for George. Because why would she have to express her feelings for Wade, he is the reason they broke up so that should be something he would do. So that's why I think it's George. I wonder why the timing is wrong? Because of Tansy? Seems like Tansy and George are still on good terms at the start of this episode since she is trusting him with her brothers.

I can't take the suspense, I need these episodes to air, now.

I was waiting for a spoiler about Lemon and Wade butting heads. I knew that would happen sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: