» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone watch this show? I started last week because I was bored because of TVD going on hiatus, so I decided to watch a show I have never seen before. I was going down the list and saw HOD and thought what the hell, why not? I'm surprised to say I really enjoy it a lot actually. I love the humor on this show, and how ever character is likeable. I like every character on this show, with the exception of George lol.

I love Zade (Zoe and Wade) together and think they have lots of chemistry and sparks together. Don't really like George/Zoe because I think they are boring together, and that they like each other on a superfical level. I like Lemon/Lavon together, and hope they actually get a chance because they are cute together. And I have liked Lavon with all of the women he has been with so far.

What I think is lame though, is how the writers chose Wade cheating on Zoe to keep the triangle. I honestly think it's OOC. LIke come on, he has had plenty of times where he could have cheated on her, especially when their relationship was more of a monogamous sex only thing between them. I don't actually remember the exact episodes, but he turned down plenty of women that threw themselves at him, because he was being monogamous with Zoe, and in that one episode he wasn't concerned about Zoe and George leaving together at all, even though Tansy was freaking out and worried about it. Wade actually didn't care and knew she wouldn't do anything, and was confident in what they had.

So why show Wade turning down all those girls if he was just going to turn around and cheat anyway? Or that episode where he thought he had slept with someone, and ran around town looking for who it was, and turned out he hadn't slept with anyone. Or show him confident in him and Zoe relationship, and not being worried about Zoe being around George alone.

I don't think he cheated at all. I think, because he's self destructive and sabotaging, he just went along with the cheating thing, because he doesn't think he deserves her after losing the band thing and her giving him that sign for his bar, so he played along that he cheated. Maybe he came to his senses and didn't do anything with the girl but was about to, so he was feeling guilty about that. I'm going to just be delusional and live in denial until this is proven false lol.

Other that that, I love the humor, the town events(reminds me of TVD), the characters are awesome, the sl's are awesome(except this cheating sl), and the show overall is pretty good. Why is the new episode on April 19th though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Yeah I think it's about her feelings for George. Seems like Brick's advice might bring them together and they'll get together before the season is over. Not looking forward to it TBH, I'd rather watch paint dry which would be the equivalent of Zeorge.

I'm glad Tansy isn't going to just disappear and go to off-screenville. But I'm guessing they haven't broken up yet? Her and George I mean? Sounds like her and her brother is going to get wild lol, can't wait to see this.

I also figured Wade and Lemon would butt head, especially given how Lemon is lol. From the synopsis though it sounds like Lavon and annabelle think Wade and Lemon is trying to play them, is that what you get from it as well? It seems like they think Wade and Lemon is playing them so they stay out of it, so they won't get caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Woop Woop! New episode tonight. Can't wait!

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm

What time lol? I might stream it on my computer and watch it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

It's on now lol. I'm not watching live though, but I'm recording it and will watch it in a little bit after my twins go to bed.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 pm

How I miss you HOD! Don't leave me ever again lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am

LOL! What did you think of the episode? I will wait to give my response in case you haven't watched it yet.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 am

Excellent episode, loved it. Oh, sorry Kray but I think I love Jonah now. Especially because he dissed George and told him he was dull, and then said he thought Zoe wasn't that stupid when she made plans with him. Take that George! I laughed at the look on George's face when he heard Zoe making plans with Jonah. I also loved Jonah's joke about Zoe having a chance to "Get all of this" because he's be around for three days lol.

I want Lavon and Annabeth to get together already, they're cute together. Screw what Lemon thinks, she doesn't have control over either of them, and she can't hold claim over Lavon and be pissed, since they aren't even together.

I love Lavon and Wade's idea to bring in more people and stuff to BB. Those people look like they're having fun. I loved wade and Zoe's banter as well. "Of course this was your idea. Giving booze to students". "That's why I didn't ask their age". Lmao, I paraphrased because I don't remember it word for word, but you get what I'm talking about.

"Spring break is going to be my bitch"! LOL I loved that line as well. And Wade asking Zoe if fanny packs are back. Boo! at George's self-righteous, soapbox speech to Jonah. STFU George!!!!

LOL at Wade lying to that girl about his dad dying, just to win the contest. And Lemon calling him out on it. And Wade getting the girl to slap him so she'll take her hands off the boat. Wade and Lemo are hilarious when they're tricking people and being devious. More of this please! The girl who said she likes to lay in wait like a panther, and did the whole claws and growl thing was also hilarious. Especially because Lemo actually jumped when she did it. Wade singing along with panther girl was also hilarious.

LOL at George getting caught by both Zoe and Tansy. Dude is seriously jealous lol. I'm glad Zoe set George straight and told him she's a big girl, and if she wants to go out with Jonah she can. Maybe he should worry less about her and more about his own relationship?

That crazy panther lady singing to annoy them was great. Wade and Lemon tag teaming the crazy panther lady to win was also awesome. They make a pretty great team.

I'm glad wade took his hand off, that was nice of him to do so. Now they both since it's a tie, and I didn't know who I wanted to win more because I like both of them and both their reasons for wanting the money. I'm also glad Lemon finally gave Annabeth her blessing and isn't being selfish anymore.

And more of George judging Jonah and saying he's not going to appreciate Zoe. How does he know? He has no idea what's he's talking about. Get over yourself Dude. "How about I get the bag of chips, and you get my leftover crumbs"? lol, Jonah is funny, I like him.

Brick is lying, there's something wrong with him. It must be pretty bad if he's lying to everyone. And yay for Annabeth and Lavon, love them! And Wade and Lemon deciding to pool their money together to buy the RJ and be partners. I love Zoe and Jonah together as well. Hope he's not leaving forever!

Love the episode, Jonah brought the funny. Wish the show had shown Tansy more mad at George's jealous display. can't wait to find out what's wrong with Brick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:57 am

The episode was okay for me. Sorry, Josh, still don't like Jonah and I'm glad he is gone lol. I don't like George even more. And Ruby, ughhh. So glad 2 of them are gone. I'm sure Jonah will be back though.

Yes, I love Lavon and Annabeth. So happy they can be together and not worry about what anyone has to say now. It was really good that Lemon gave her blessing because as a girl and having your best friend get involved with a guy you were just recently in love with is hard. I was happy she was able to look past that and think about her friend's happiness.

Zoe is so cute, I love her. She tries so hard to be cool. It's hilarious. And yes, Boo at George he sucks.

I didn't like the dynamic between Wade and Zoe at all this episode. For me it just seemed like they were just both over the relationship. Like it had gone back to what it was early season 1. I just didn't like it. IF it wasn't for that remark about guys being dogs or whatever Wade said, then we wouldn't have even known they had dated. It just seemed like they were trying to make us forget about Zade and jump on the boring snoozefest train that is Zeorge.

The saving grace of this episode for me was Wade and Lemon. Did you know their ship name is Lemonade? How awesome is that lol. I don't ship them romantically, but definitely brotp. They were so funny this episode. And what Wade did for her to let them both win, omg. He is amazing, I didn't think it was possible to love him even more. And I liked how Wade told Zoe to be careful and didn't overstep any boundaries, unlike George getting all in her business.

I knew something was wrong with Brick, I been called that. It's going to be sad when it's revealed. He is probably going to get sick or pass out or something and they will find out.

The episode was alright. It got better towards the end. It just seemed like an episode almost that could have fit in season 1, to me at least.

Next weeks looks like more Zeorge snooze-fest. Great.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I know you loved the episode and really liked Jonah, but I thought I would share this post from someone on tumblr, it really summed up how I felt about the episode.

[click].

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

EEEK! Spoiler Alert.

Quote :
ampdalejr89: Zoe and George scoop would be really, really, really, really, really nice! #HartofDixie #spoilerchat
Prepare for your ship to set sail again! "George is in a happy relationship for the first time in a long time and in comes Zoe Hart to try to ruin it all once again," Scott Porter teases. "So, things are going to get bumpy for George. And there's some more singing in the future and there might be a couple of kisses with people who aren't Tansy." Woah! So can we expect a juicy moment between George and Zoe? "I would say we're heading that way, yes!"

pale No Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:45 pm

LOL yes, I didn't even remember that until just now. I was like huh? Then I remembered how they seemed to act like they never dated, and has only been friends this entire season. It's like Zade never happened at all and they forgot that they was in a relationship. It does seem like Zade never happened though. Their dynamic was back to s1 where they was strictly friends, but before Zoe developed feelings for him, and before the sexual tension and all that. I hope these next episodes aren't like that.

Yes, to Lemonade, that is awesome. Their banter was top-notch and they had me laughing in their scenes. When I first saw the scene where Lemon was about to take her hand off the boat, I thought Wade was going to take his hands off it first to let Lemon win completely, but I'm glad it was a tie. They was the best parts of this episode, hands down. And I'm glad Wade didn't overstep his boundaries like George did.

And I'm also glad Lemon stepped aside and let Annabeth act on her crush to Lavon. I thought she was never going to let her be with Lavon, and I could tell she could see that Annabeth really likes him. Annabeth and Lavon look cute together, so I'm glad she didn't have to compete with Ruby or whatever.

What I don't get though is why George tried so hard to make it seem Jonah would hurt Zoe? I think it was his hate and dislike of Jonah that made him automatically assume he would hurt Zoe. So what he's a player? He can't change? Or maybe he truly liked Zoe and wasn't playing her? He just automatically assumed the worst of dude for no reason. Then tried to ruin their fun together just because he hates Jonah. I literally kept rolling my eyes through all his little speeches about Jonah, how he's a player, how he was just looking out for Zoe, etc.

I agree with everything on the tumblr link you posted, especially that Lemonade was the best part of the episode. And I have to add that Jonah being snarky with George was also some good moments as well. Especially the potato chips line at the end, and the jokes at the beginning of the episode in the RJ.

@That spoiler: Ughhh, man I really, really, don't want to have to watch Zeorge be together or kiss at all. Why can't he just stay with Tansy? He's more likeable with her. I actually like them together and Zeorge together is going to be boring. Them liking the same things, movies, books, etc, is lame and, IMO, is what makes them so boring together. Who really wants to watch two George's in a relationship together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Yea, when I think about it Jonah isn't so bad. As long as he isn't trying to date Zoe, he can come back lol.He really annoyed me early on in the episode in his scenes with Zoe, but I liked that he didn't take George's nonsense. George really had no right. It really pissed me off. George was so much more likeable before Zade broke up. The writers are really messing up if they have him screw over Tansy. It's like season 1 all over again except now it's Tansy instead of Lemon.

It wasn't that the episode was horrible because it was okay. But the thing that bothered me the most was the Zade dynamic it was such a regression. Like that girl's tumblr said, give me some angst, a lingering stare, why couldn't Wade be the one jealous? Or something. So that's what really bothered me. And I swear the writers better not have Lemonade become a couple. I love their friendship and I can even tolerate them kissing or even having sex on a random drunk hookup. But please don't let them become a thing forreal.

And you know what I kinda hope though? I hope George and Zoe get together and she then realizes how it's not going to work and how they have no chemistry and how boring and unhappy she is in the relationship and have her miss Wade and longing after him. I want her to chase him. That is the only way I would accept Zeorge.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 am

Quote :

TUESDAY, APRIL 30
HART OF DIXIE - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"I'm Moving On" (TV-PG, D) (HDTV)

ACCEPTING HELP / ROB HUEBEL ('CHILDRENS HOSPITAL') GUEST STARS - Zoe's (Rachel Bilson) attempts at online dating hit a few snags until Rose (guest star McKaley Miller) and Max (guest star Nicholas Podany) take matters into their own hands and play matchmaker. Faced with yet another set back with the Rammer Jammer, Lemon (Jaime King) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) are close to throwing in the towel. George (Scott Porter) tries everything he can think of to prove to Tansy (guest star Mircea Monroe) that they belong together, but she still has her doubts. Brick (Tim Matheson) and Shelby (guest star Laura Bell Bundy) decide that they might have acted too rashly, which forces them to make a difficult decision about their future together. Meanwhile, Lavon (Cress Williams) refuses AnnaBeth's (guest star Kaitlyn Black) help in stopping the feud with the competing town's Mayor, leaving her to take a different tact. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by Donald Todd (#221)

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 pm

I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Brick, and why he's keeping it from everyone. It must be really serious. I'm thinking Jonah will be back after brick retires or whatever, so yay to more banter between him and George.

I like that Jonah didn't take George's crap either. He snarked at him and made jokes at his expense. Who Zoe hangs with is on her, she's a big girl like Jonah said. It's not like Jonah misled her or had ulterior motives. I'm pretty sure Zoe knows he wants to sleep with her, judging from the many sexual innuendos he's made to her lol. I liked how Wade did it, where he told her to be careful and left it alone.

Maybe Wade will become jealous when she actually becomes serious with someone. Probably Zeorge most likely, then he'll be all jealous over her hooking up with George who she thinks is the one or whatever. I just hope he's jealous but he actually is dating someone as well. No depressed, mopey, sad-sack Wade please, lol. Since Zoe and George are going to be kissing, they'll probably get together by the end or towards the end of this season. Do you think they would really hook up Wade and Lemon?

I hope she realizes her and George don't work together fairly quickly, so I won't have to watch them be boring together. I also don't mind the Zoe chasing after Wade thing, since he always chased after her in the beginning, so I wouldn't mind it being reversed and she does the chasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Me too, what do you think it is? I think maybe some kind of brain tumor or something. I think it will affect him being able to be a doctor. Still not sure if I want Jonah permanently though.

I just hope the writers aren't going to try to push Lemon and Wade so that we will be okay with Zoe/George. I just have a feeling.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm

It must be something bad that affects his health, maybe cancer or something? Don't Brick and Shelby break up or whatever over whatever it is that's wrong with him?

Oh, OT, but Steroline is confirmed as happening, in that one PW interview and yesterday JP confirmed it in a tweet.

I wouldn't mind Jonah staying permanently, as long as he doesn't try to get between Zade when Wade is with her. He can try to date her all he wants when she's single or have eyes for George, LOL.

Hopefully though, Wade and Lemon stay friends and nothing happens between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Did you watch this week? What did you think? It was quite boring to me really. Not even Lemonade saved the episode for me. I did love the scene when they were going into the RJ as well as the one where they were trying to get the liquor license back. Otherwise, I was bored to tears with the episode.

And Brick has a tumor. I figured that's what it was. From the promo they make it seem like Shelby leaves him because he is sick, I hope that's not the case though.

AS for Steroline, I don't think that's really a confirmation TBH. I saw what JP said and really I can't take her seriously. Because today a fan tweeted that they were trending don't ruin steroline friendship and JP saw it and tweeted back that they shouldn't trend that because she isn't ruining it. So, she contradicts herself at all times. I still don't believe Steroline will truly happen, I think they will have moments but can't see them actually a thing. Unless they completely ruin Caroline/Elena relationship then maybe.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

LOL I knew I was forgetting to watch something yesterday. I'm going to watch the episode right now and post my thoughts on it. So I'll reply to the things you said about the episode when I watch it.

re: JP, what about the PW interview thing, where she said she ships Steroline and they def. will be happening, or whatever it was she said? It was that, and yesterday someone tweeted her saying Steroline should stay friends and no romance, and JP replied back why would I write that, that's my actual life. -_-

ETA:
Quote :
@sexleyhalder
@julieplec let 2 people be able to be friends without developing feelings & w/out sex.

julieplec ‏@julieplec 1h
That's my actual life, why would I write that?

Again, -_-. But anyway, which one was you talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh okay lol. Look forward to it.

And yes, I was talking about that tweet. JP says lots of things that really doesn't add up to what happens on the show. She said something about Klaus would be grateful or something to Bonnie for saving him and season 3 and what happens? He threatens to kill her in 4x01. So, unless it's happened I really can't take JP 100%. She claims she shipped Steroline since 2x02, but season 3 they didn't even have any scenes, really.

Then she says something to completely contradict that entire article and that tweet yesterday by saying she wasn't going to ruin their friendship. So, no I don't take her seriously unless it's an actual spoiler. She never said they would happen though, it was just taken as that. I don't think she would confirm that, not with Klaroline's rabid fans lol.

Why have Caroline all season campaigning for SE, then have Stefan and Caroline fall in love? Stefan will never be all the way over Elena because no matter the endgame the triangle will last until the last season. So that would just be unfair to Caroline altogether. I just don't know. This show just is dumb I swear with some of the shit they try to pull.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

Quote :
"On the Road Again"

NEW OPPORTUNITIES / GLORIANA PERFORMS - After having a rough time in BlueBell, Zoe (Rachel Bilson) decides a little time in New York City might be the perfect opportunity to give her some much needed perspective. But a medical emergency on the plane forces her to complete the trip with an unexpected companion. George (Scott Porter) struggles with his constant relationship misfortunes, until he runs in to Lily Anne (guest star Amy Ferguson), who helps him with his heartache. When Lemon (Jaime King) promises that the Rammer Jammer will be having a special concert with the band Gloriana, she must scramble to make it happen, with the less-than-enthusiastic help of Wade (Wilson Bethel). Meanwhile, Lavon (Cress Williams) discovers that the opposing town's Mayor has stolen something dear to him and enlists the help of the townspeople to get it back. Tim Matheson directed the episode written by Leila Gerstein and Len Goldstein (#222).

Finale summary is here. So looks like Tansy and George are over no later than 2x21. Wow. I assume that the companion with Zoe is Jonah. I have a feeling that when she comes back to Bluebell, probably at the end of the episode, she is going to run to George and try to be with him, but George will probably be in bed with Lily Anne. Kinda like a parallel to 1x22 when she when George came to Zoe and she was with Wade. I hope the writers don't try to make them some star crossed lovers.

Do you think this is a possibility of what will happen?

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:55 pm

You was right, episode was boring. I only liked the lemonade scenes as well. The one where both are trying to get into the RJ was hilarious. I liked their dynamic together, it's cute and funny. I liked when they was doing the interviews to get new employees, and both kept vetoing(That's the word they used right?) each other's decisions on who they wanted to hire. Like when Wade wanted to hire that one chick because of her looks and attributes(LOL) and Lemon vetoed it. Them going behind each other's backs and hiring who they wanted was hilarious.

I also liked when Lemon's sister tried to audition for the job and they turned her down, and she said something like you don't know everything Lemon. I can't remember the exact quote, just the you don't know everything Lemon. Also, when Lemon's sister said the chick Wade hired was a junior in high school lol, and Lemonade had to hired the liquor license lady to keep the license. The stuff with the grits and Lemon having to cook because the chef guy left was hilarious, too.

The Romeo and Juliet stuff made me roll my eyes, hard. And the George and Zoe both love reading the same section of the NY newspaper made me roll my eyes harder. They're so contrived to me with all this "We love the same things" bullshit, is it as contrived to you as it is to me? And then the whole issue over the kiss and both of them trying to avoid it. I thought it was pretty funny how they both tried to avoid it, but eventually had to because of circumstances and all their plans messing up. I also thought it was pretty lame too though. And yep, I guess Zoe is all jealous now of George and Tansy, after the whole kiss thing reawakened her feelings or whatever.

Tansy is awesome, and I loved how she had to write on the board because she had a sore throat and lost her voice, right? Man, my poor Tansy is going to get her heart broken when George breaks up with her. I feel bad for her, and hope she finds someone who wants her for her, and she won't have to play second fiddle to another chick. I liked her jealousy at the beginning, and I had hoped she would have called George out on being jealous of Jonah and Zoe. It was not because he was looking out for her, he was jealous plain and simple. But whateves.

So Brick has a tumor? I didn't see the reveal, my thing moved to another scene when he was talking to Shelby about it. He was great when he was giving people advice though, and when he tried to help Lavon get over his stage fright.

I agree with you though, was boring and too much Zeorge IMO, especially with the them trying to avoid playing Romeo and Juliet, but fate or whatever getting in the way and forcing them too. I thought it was lame. Also, LOL at Zoe losing those couple's Bees and getting a bee in her pants.

Quote :
Oh okay lol. Look forward to it.

And yes, I was talking about that tweet. JP says lots of things that really doesn't add up to what happens on the show. She said something about Klaus would be grateful or something to Bonnie for saving him and season 3 and what happens? He threatens to kill her in 4x01. So, unless it's happened I really can't take JP 100%. She claims she shipped Steroline since 2x02, but season 3 they didn't even have any scenes, really.

Then she says something to completely contradict that entire article and that tweet yesterday by saying she wasn't going to ruin their friendship. So, no I don't take her seriously unless it's an actual spoiler. She never said they would happen though, it was just taken as that. I don't think she would confirm that, not with Klaroline's rabid fans lol.

Why have Caroline all season campaigning for SE, then have Stefan and Caroline fall in love? Stefan will never be all the way over Elena because no matter the endgame the triangle will last until the last season. So that would just be unfair to Caroline altogether. I just don't know. This show just is dumb I swear with some of the shit they try to pull.

I hope you're right, because I don't want them to get together. Just have Stefan go with April or someone if he needs a love interest. IDK, I just think Steroline is better as friends, and I don't want them to ruin that. GG did that with Dair, where they was best as frienemies and sometimes allies, but then they suddenly made them have feelings for each other, because they was the only two characters who hadn't slept together. I feel like Steroline's friendship dynamic is great, and that them becoming romantic will ruin that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:53 pm

The whole episode, minus Lemonade felt so forced to me. And yes it is very contrived with the whole we love New York mess. Like who cares. Tons of people love NY, but they aren't destined to be together. I honestly think Zoe just loves the idea of George and that she actually doesn't want to be with him. I wrote a couple of posts about this on my tumblr and I will link you to them.

My thoughts initially after the episode.
here.
My thoughts after rethinking the Zeorge nausea fest lol.
here.

And the Brick tumor thing was in the promo for next week. Lol you didn't miss anything in the show, sorry.

The Zade scenes were heartbreaking, they have so much chemistry it's ridiculous.

I agree about the Dair stuff. I won't lie, I really loved when they had become friends and were sneaking around. And I kinda shipped them for a while and then when they actually started dating, it was horrible to me. I think that's what will happen with Steroline. Just no.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:12 pm

I thought it was just as contrived in s1 as well, what about you? I can't remember all of it, but in s1 they liked the same books, movies, songs, and all this other stuff. I think that's so contrived that every single thing one likes the other does too. Come on. I just, I roll my eyes at the contrived bullshit that is Zeorge. I think there was even something about a firefighter costume or something? She had a dream about a firefighter, then later in the episode finds out George has a firefighter costume or whatever. Yeah, I agree, she loves the idea of George and what George represents. And it doesn't hurt that George is from NY too and shares the same interests and goals she does. *Rolling my eyes*

I agree with your tumblr posts. It does seem out of order. Because last episode they barely brought up the breakup at all, and was all friendly with one another and then, this episode it's back to Zoe being cautious around Wade. And I also agree about the Tansy thing. She got over that, but I guess they needed her to be jealous again in order to build up Zeorge. I hope it happens and is over with quick as well, and she sees that she's not really into George but the idea of george. I've thought ever since s1 that both love each other on a superfical level, because both love NY and love the same things and all that. So I hope she gets with George and realizes this, and gets him out her system once and for all.

Ahh, I thought I missed something but it was in the promo, lol. It does seem like Shelby is leaving him because of the tumor, but if that's the case why date an older man like Brick at all? Seems lame to me.

I want Zade back together, like now!! I miss them being together, and the Zade scenes we always used to get at the end of the episode.

Yup, that's what I think will happen with Steroline, their friendship will be ruined once they actually go there with them, and I don't see the need to even have them be together. What's wrong with just friends? Oh, and last night's episode got people thinking Steroline is happening, because of the dance and what Caroline said to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

The thing about it for season 1 that made it okay with me was that Zoe was still new to BB, so it was natural for her to hook on to someone that shared that same interest. And she was so shallow back then that it just made sense that she would initially be drawn to something that's comforting and like home. So, while it was a bit contrived, it made more sense back then. Oh, and George isn't from NY, he just lived there for 2 years. It's ridiculous though how they putting them together.

I miss the cute Zade scenes as well, omg. Now I'm sad. Thanks, Josh. I miss them so much. They were great together.

And I hope the promo was misleading with Shelby leaving him because he's sick because I thought they made a good pair.

And yea, I know a lot of people think Steroline will happen and now I think it will too which is ridiculous. Caroline Dries tweeted before the episode and said something about the people that share dances may be a sign o future pairings or something like that. So yea I think it will happen and I hate that tbh. It that's the case I don't think Tyler will be back for season 5, I think he will make a few appearances that will lead to them breaking up permanently so that they can get SC on the path.

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I still thought the amount of interests and stuff that both had in common was contrived. Who really has all that in common with another person? Practically every episode we found out something else they have in common. I just hope they don't last that long, and that Zoe realizes George is lame and it was only the idea of him she loved.

I miss those Zade scenes though, we got 'em at the end of every episode without fail. I wish they hurry up and get back together. It seems like the cheating stuff was dropped or something, but I still have hope Wade sabotaged himself and hadn't slept with anyone, or he doesn't really remember that night. Either way, I want more genuine Zade dynamics and follow through.

I liked Shelby and Brick together as well, and I hope even if she does break up with him, she soon goes back to him and sticks with him, or else.....

Yep, I think it's def. happening next season, and it seems lots of people want it. And I agree, if Steroline really happens, and they actually go for it, I can't see them bringing Tyler back, which is lame that now his presence on this show boils down to whether Caroline will have moments with Klaus, or be in a relationship with Stefan. I think it's lame how they handled Tyler this season, and it's getting even lamer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   

Back to top Go down

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: