» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss tonight's all new episode of The Vampire Diaries.

AuthorMessage
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:26 pm

If I were to livestream it, it would be roughly that time but I normally watch it on Friday when I get back from school Smile I'm not that obsessed with TVD that I stay up until 2am haha!

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Snatch- Is there another name to call you? Lol, if not Snatch is cool. Anyway, I haven't seen that spoiler. I'm sure it will be Elijah because we already had the spoiler from the person that was on set a few weeks ago and said she saw Nina and Daniel kiss. If she is just doing it to get information then I can understand it. We know Off!Elena will do whatever and doesn't care about consequences. I do think it is fanservice that they actually kiss though. For me though, I won't mind it. It will be refreshing for me to see Elena kiss someone different for a change lol. I'm not really invested in SE or DE, even though I like SE more. We will see how it goes though.

As for Klayley sex, it was kinda weird because you would think that Klaus would be mad at her as well since she was helping Tyler, but I guess since she never planned for Klaus to get put under that it doesn't matter to Klaus? I saw a spoiler where JoMO said that him and Hayley is not a part of the Originals. So basically Klayley was meaningless to anything. It was just a way for Klaus to see that mark on her shoulder to link her family to NOLA. The writers must really wanted JOMO to have sex onscreen because other wise he could have seen that mark through a tank top shirt. Whatevs though lol.

And did you guys see the preview clip with Caroline/Klaus/Stefan? Klaus is going after Tyler because he says all Tyler has done was try to kill him. Excuse me?? If that was the case then shouldn't he be hunting down all of TMF? How many times have the tried to kill/dessicate him? And what happened to him hunting them down once he got out of the Gilbert house? But, only Tyler matters to him when he has done everything to make Tyler's life a living hell. I hate this character, I swear!

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:51 pm

My real name's Josh, so you can just call me that. I think these next few episodes will be pure Originals fanservice lol. I wonder what she wants the cure for? To destroy it? Take it? Try to negotiate with Silas in exchange for opening the veil? One thing I don't get though is, what happens when Elena and Rebekah gets the cure? Both want it for different things right? IDK what Elena wants it for, but Rebekah wants to be human still right? So do they turn against each other after they get the cure, or do both want it for the same thing?

LOL I did see that spoiler that said klayley was a one-time thing or whatever. I think it was just more pointless Originals pandering and that's it. Like you said, they wanted to get Jomo naked because he never shot a sex scene with this show before. That's basically it, and it made no sense at all because even if Klaus wasn't upset, what about Chris? Tyler? She was so upset when Chris had to die, yet she sleeps with the guy who was a part of the reason he was killed? Who ran the guy she liked out of town, threatening to kill him? lol ok show.

I forgot the crap Jomo had said, about Klaus having a list of people he's going after or whatever. I guess there's still time lol, there's 7 episodes left. I def. thought he would try to go after Elena though, seeing as he was so butthurt over her killing Kol, but so far, nothing. Maybe he'll try something at prom, you know that someone's going to die there, none of their town events and dances end well for anyone, Lmao.

I agree about Tyler. He's really the only one he's bullying right now. No one else from TMF is even his focus right now, just Tyler. Even though Tyler has the right to fight back against him this show has him constantly lose and get bullied by Klaus. How is that a good way to end a hero's journey, by having him constantly defeated by the villain, lose everything, and then have him lose once again to the villain and leave everything he loves and know behind to run? That sounds like a really lame hero journey to me. Sounds depressing to me actually. TVD isn't as good a show as they like to pretend it is, or they would do a much better job.

Watch Tyler once again get bullied by Klaus at prom. Then Klaus will probably kill him or something and Tyler will leave again for good, once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Okay cool. And about the cure, I have no idea how that will work for Rebekah/Elena. Maybe Elena wants to remain how she is now and wants to get the cure so no one else can use it against her to turn her human so she wants to make sure Rebekah gets it so that she can't? I don't know lol.

Right, it's so annoying how JM had a sex scene before Kat Graham (Bonnie). I wonder if Bonnie is suppose to be a virgin? I agree though, even though I actually enjoyed the klayley sex, it was pointless and made no real sense.

Yea, but he acted as though as soon as he was free he was going to hunt them down. What about him being ready to kill Elena for Kol? He will have scenes with Bonnie next episode I believe and you would think she would be first on his list because she has taken/tried to take him out more than any one person.

If they kill Tyler off, I will be so pissed. You don't even understand. If that's the case, they should just have never let him come back to the show after he initially left. I'm so sick of Klaus, and then to hear that the Originals will finish the season on TVD? Makes me want to rip out my own hair.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 pm

I can see that happening. She works with Rebekah to get the cure so Rebekah can take it. But why the stuff with Elijah then? Couldn't Rebekah just go and get it then, since she is family? I'm guessing Elijah has it since she's willing to do anything to get it, so he must have been working with Kat. So from spoilers, Elena snaps Kat neck, pretends to be her and meet up with Elijah, then the kiss happens. So yeah, I do think Elijah and Kat must be working together, to use the cure on Klaus? So does TMF have the cure in 4x19 then at the prom?

I saw people laughing at that on tumblr the other day, that Klaus of all people had a sex scene before Bonnie. Didn't she have sex with that dude last season? With the dude who played Arnez in One on One? I thought for sure she had sex with him? Or at least Jeremy but it wasn't shown?

He's all talk no bite at this point. He only bullies Tyler, he just threatens everyone else and let them talk to him anyway they want. No one seriously take this guy serious anymore since season three. Right around the time he started trying to "woo" Caroline.

I'm just mad they made Tyler lose to him again, after Klaus already killed his mom and not to mention the other stuff he's done to him. I'm just tired of Klaus always winning when he's the villain. Tyler shouldn't have had to leave his town, and he should be able to come back when Klaus goes to NO, otherwise I call bullshit. Caroline can call him as soon as Klaus leaves then Tyler can come back for good. I don't see the problem with her calling him, she called him all of 4x15 and 4x16, so I don't see why she wouldn't soon as she sees Klaus is gone for good. I'll personally call bullshit if Tyler doesn't get to come back after Klaus leaves for NO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am

I'm not sure why the stuff with Elijah, maybe Kat and Elijah had other plans for the cure so the only to get it is for her to pretend to be Katherine. Guess we gotta wait a few more hours to find out.

I don't think she ever had sex with Jeremy, I would think they would at least show that since they showed him and Anna. And she did not have sex with Jamie, they were still fully clothed, he just slept in her bed because she didn't want to be alone.

If they don't let Tyler come back after Klaus leaves then I call some BS. I have a feeling he will though. JP keeps saying he can't come back while Klaus is there, so I really hope this is the case.

Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
And she did not have sex with Jamie, they were still fully clothed, he just slept in her bed because she didn't want to be alone.
What happened to Jamie? He was the cutest guy ever Sad

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Most fans rejected the idea because Jamie was pretty much Bonnie's moms son, which is weird. And while I do like the actor that plays Jamie (can't think of his name right now lol), He didn't have any chemistry with KG to me. It seemed forced. Maybe had they introduced him as a neighbor and someone close to Abby then it wouldn't have been so bad, or at least given him some sort of story and a little screen time.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote :
And she did not have sex with Jamie, they were still fully clothed, he just slept in her bed because she didn't want to be alone.

lol! Jamie, that's his name! I always just called him Arnez because I forgot the character name.

Quote :
I don't think she ever had sex with Jeremy, I would think they would at least show that since they showed him and Anna.

Well that sucks she's the only main character that hasn't had sex yet. Especially since we got more than one sex scene from forwood, so at least could have given Bonie one. I've seen speculation that they're saving it for Bamon, do you think that's true?

roar33 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
What happened to Jamie? He was the cutest guy ever Sad

I think since they dropped the relationship he had with Bonnie, they decided to get rid of the character completely I guess. I think a lot of people was grossed out because him and Bonnie was related somehow or something? IDK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Most fans rejected the idea because Jamie was pretty much Bonnie's moms son, which is weird. And while I do like the actor that plays Jamie (can't think of his name right now lol), He didn't have any chemistry with KG to me. It seemed forced. Maybe had they introduced him as a neighbor and someone close to Abby then it wouldn't have been so bad, or at least given him some sort of story and a little screen time.

Basically this, roar33. Both was related through her mom so many fans thought it was icky. After they just completely tossed the relationship they tossed him too I guess. I thought JP had said we would see him again though earlier in the season, before s4 started but not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

JP loved Jamie and thought he was sweet and good for her, so I definitely think she had planned on bringing him back in for season 4, but after so much backlash about she axed him altogether. REally it was her fault because why would you introduce a character that was raised by another characters mom and think that fans would be okay with that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote :
Well that sucks she's the only main character that hasn't had sex yet. Especially since we got more than one sex scene from forwood, so at least could have given Bonie one. I've seen speculation that they're saving it for Bamon, do you think that's true?

I didn't see this.

But I wouldn't mind that. It better be mind blowing if that's the case lol.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:45 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
JP loved Jamie and thought he was sweet and good for her, so I definitely think she had planned on bringing him back in for season 4, but after so much backlash about she axed him altogether. REally it was her fault because why would you introduce a character that was raised by another characters mom and think that fans would be okay with that.

I thought they was sweet together as well, as long as I forgot that they was related that is. They should have introduced him another way and no one would have had problems with it.

Quote :
I didn't see this.

But I wouldn't mind that. It better be mind blowing if that's the case lol.

LOL IKR? I don't want it to be lame either, it better be real life-like lol. Are we really supposed to believe Bonnie has never had sex though? Like she never had a boyfriend before the show started? WTF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Lol, yea if they had given him a more significant role then I think more would have been on board the Bamie? ship lol!

If I'm not mistaken Bonnie was a virgin in the books, right? Maybe they will go that route and that's why they never showed her having sex, waiting for the right person, Damon.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Bamie lol. Yeah I wouldn't have minded at all had they chose a different background for him instead of being related to her. That was where they messed up at, otherwise I don't think there would have been any complaints at all.

I'll actually have to read the books again to see, because I don't remember if she was a virgin or not in the books. I remember her and Matt had hooked up in the books but can't remember if she had sex with him or Damon in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x16 [Bring it On]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: