» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss tonights all new episode of TVD, Because of the Night.

Sidenote: In case anyone comes to the board, we are doing a live chat of tonight's episode in the chat room on the home page. (You can only see it if you are a member of the board.)

AuthorMessage
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

sorry im late again, but better late than never haha Smile

i really enjoyed this episode! I LOVE ELENA'S NEW HAIRCUT! nina looks even more gorgeous, which i didn't think was possible. im so jealous Sad

lol@klaroline. klaus had his chance to get caroline to respect him, and he wasted it! they are a horrible couple Shocked

BONNIES EYES. when she got posessed or whatever, they were horrible. i think i will have nightmares for the rest of my life Crying or Very sad

damon and lexi.. i didn't expect that! i love how lexi still gets brilliant storylines even though she's dead Smile but that scene when damon was in a tank top... it was unreal how much he looked more like boone (lost) than damon, i had a little flashback haha Wink

i love elena & rebekah together, i think they make a brilliant team Smile

still can't wait for 4x19 with the tyler scene, i miss my baby Sad

i thought it was a great episode, really action - packed which i like Razz

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am

@Kray: Synopsis for 4x19.
Quote :
PROM NIGHT IN MYSTIC FALLS — After making a decision that infuriates Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) proposes a life-changing challenge for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Caroline (Caroline Accola) finds that her carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night are disrupted by Elena (Nina Dobrev), so she turns to an amused Klaus for a solution. Determined to get through to Elena, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) both attend the prom, but the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts. When Elena suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted, Matt (Zach Roerig) turns to Rebekah for help. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a terrifying discovery, and Klaus receives a message that could change everything.

Sounds like more klaroline from that line about her turning to Klaus for a solution. Can Klaus leave already? I can't wait till this season is over, just for the fact that next season will be Originals free. How old is Damon supposed to be anyway? 23 or older?

@roar33: I love Elena's new haircut as well. I actually hope she keeps that style and keep the change of clothes.

@Kray: I think it's because all of them have no problems killing anyone outside their little group. I think all of them has killed others to keep MF safe or their friends and family safe, but they still like to pretend their still moral. Actually, imo, only Elena, Stefan, Jeremy and Caroline pretend their moral still. Damon accepted that fact a long time ago. Tyler was the only one not willing to kill for the cure, he kept busy by freeing hybrids and going against Klaus. Bonnie has always been willing to do what's necessary to keep her friends and family safe.

So yeah, it's only a few of them who still act all moral and loves getting on their soapbox and preaching about doing the right thing, etc. That's why I didn't get the Jeremy thing in 4x12, when he refuses to kill 12 freshly turned vamps, but didn't hesitate to kill Chris. What did it matter? It's not like he could have helped them once they already turned anyway, and he put his own life in danger by refusing.

Exactly! That's what I meant when I said these next few episodes will prop the Originals hard. Why couldn't Stefan do it again? I wasn't really paying attention to their scenes, but you said the witches was stopping him? They couldn't stop Caroline?

But yeah, I agree that Caroline did it to save her friend. I didn't even get why she was crying about it later TBH. She did it for a damn good reason, so why did she care that people she didn't know, who was trying to kill her friend died?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 am

Hey, Josh, I saw that synopsis earlier and was going to post it on here as well. Can you do me a favor though, in the future can you post things like that in the spoilers section? We been kinda lenient on postings and things cause it's mostly us, we have quite a few new lurking members so I just want to keep things organized.

But yea by the synopsis, we getting heavy Klaroline bs. How is Caroline planning to have a perfect prom night without Tyler? Maybe she leaves him a message asking him to come and by the looks of things she thinks he is not and that's why she is all depressed and According to the stills, Damon offers her a drink and last minute Tyler comes in? But I'm sure the moment will be ruined by Klaus.

What do you think Elena does to Caroline? Klaus apparently will find it funny.

Also, how do you think Elena will lash out? And Bonnie finds out terrifying news? Probably the veil isn't what we think.

And I'm sure the message Klaus receives will have to do with NOLA and the spinoff stuff. Don't care.

I think with the morality stuff, the ones that pissed me off the most this season were Caroline and Jeremy. Elena has been all over the place with her morals this season but she was sired so I don't really take anything she says seriously and then Stefan hasn't much preached about morality this season. The Chris thing was shady but we all know he will do anything to save Elena.
Jeremy though, because like you said he had no problems with killing Chris, he was even eager to stake Damon, and kill the vamps to complete his tattoo. But when Klaus gives him 12 simple kills he wants to get moral about it, like they are weak vamps and the easiest way to complete the mission. It's not like he killed and turned them himself, someone had to die, so why not just take the easy way out. But then he can kill Kol and all the vamps of his bloodline without a second though. He was too all over the place for me. And let's not forget he was willing and ready to kill his sister more than once.
And Caroline, oh the irony of her telling Bonnie she can't kill 12 people, when she was the one that ended up killing them. (For a great reason, I might add). And she too was in on the Chris thing even though she knew that Tyler's friend and that he had been working with Chris to set him free. And she obviously had no issue with Jeremy killing to complete the tattoo either. So Caroline and Jeremy were the biggest hypocrites this season for me as far as morals go.

Stefan tried to reason with the witches, I guess he didn't think they would try to kill Bonnie. I think he thought they would stop the ritual once he told the witches that Silas was using her to kill them. And so when they decided to kill her to stop Silas, Stefan tried to stop them but she did the aneurysm thing on him and slung/pinned him against a tree to stop him from trying to stop them. So when Caroline go there, I guess the witches didn't see or notice and so she was able to vamp speed over there and kill the witch. Like a surprise attack.

Oh and about Caroline killing the witches. I do understand why she was sad about and crying because it was awful having to kill those people who were really manipulated into even being there. Although they were going to kill Bonnie to save the world from Silas, they were just innocent pawns in Silas' plan originally. Her crying shows her humanity. She felt guilt and remorse, and that is why she is nothing like Klaus. I wasn't at all shocked that she killed the witch though, I mean she killed 2 deputies in season 2 in order to save Damon and Stefan, so I knew at the end of the day she would kill to save Bonnie as well.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

So there were these spoilers today that was comparing TVD to BTVS(LOL), and it had said something about Silas and Bonnie that compared to Buffy as well. Apparently in BTVS there was this villain, Evil one(?), who could morph into anyone's shape, including vampires, and when he touched your arm you forgot stuff? Sounds like Silas right? Remember he grabbed Bonnie's arm in 4x15, when he was asking her if she got the others on board? So maybe she did really forget. I watched Buffy but I didn't watch all the seasons, and the others on the DE forum was discussing it when we saw the spoilers comparing the two shows. So yeah, even klaroline was compared to spuffy and the spoiler said there would be a scene tonight that reminds you of spuffy, except it'll be Klaus and Caroline. IMO BTVS is 100 times better than this show, and I kinda hate when they compare them, even though I didn't actually watch every season. But whatevs.

And. hey, you know what? If Klaus got the cure forced down his throat, I can't see him going to prom or being amused, so I think we are right in that he won't be getting it. I still firmly believe Damon will get it, because of his absolute disgust at the thought of being human, and because it happened in the books and the show has been following them fro a bit this season.

I think it's like you said, she calls Tyler and asks him to come, maybe he finally picks up and tells her he will, but he's late and she's pissed and sad because of that, something happens with Klaus(maybe he dances with Caroline?)and enter Tyler.

Well Elena already tried to kill her, so I'm thinking it'll probably be her doing whatever she can to ruin Caroline's night. How though, I can't think of anything. Unless she purposely tries to pick fights, toss hurtful comments at her, things like that. Other than that I can't see what else she would do. You have any ideas?

Maybe Elena lashes out and kill someone? To prove a point or something like that? Like someone tells her she's starting to feel again, and she kills someone to show she doesn't care? IDK, I think she'll either kill someone or hurt someone really badly.

When I mentioned Stefan I meant in general. Him, Elena, and Caroline usually are the moral core of the group and get all judgy and whatnot. And members like Damon and Bonnie are more willing to do whatever it takes to protect their loved ones and friends, and they don't really pretend otherwise. Like, the other three does the same but they like to pretend their so morally better than everyone else, so when something happens that they don't think is morally correct, they get all high and mighty on their soapbox. Except for the simple fact that they do the same thing, but heaven forbid anyone else does something that not moral in their presence. That's why I laughed when Stefan and Caroline was in on the whole Chris thing, and when Stefan sent Caroline that text message saying he'll kill and turn someone just to save Elena.

And, yes, I shook my head at Jeremy as well. He was so gung ho about killing Damon and Chris, but 12 freshly turned vamps is where he draws the line? Like come on, where was his moral compass when he was killing Chris? When he helped kill Kol? That plan Klaus and Damon came up with was good. He could just go around the bar while they're waking up and kill them, and if he gets overrun, that's what Damon and Klaus is for. And honestly, it's not like he saved their lives by refusing to kill them, because Kol ultimately was the one to slaughter them. And it's not like he could have turned them back human either, so why waste vampires? Wasn't the whole point to kill vamps and complete the mark? SMH, these guys and their morals. What would they do if Bonnie and Damon wasn't around?

I mean, sure, she can cry over killing them because she felt bad, but that scene made it seem like she thought she made the wrong choice or whatever. Or was that just me that interpreted it that way?

And sure, I'll post it in the correct place next time, I had remembered that you wanted to read it so I posted it here. But next time it'll be in the spoilers section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:16 pm

I nearly died when Silas pulled the stake out, i hate Klaus, but i really don't want him killed off, cos then Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Tyler will die! No

I hate Elena as a vamp with no humanity. She's annoying and she's arrogant. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I think off!Elena is pretty hilarious to watch lol. Once she turns back on she'll go back to boring, self-righteous Elena so I'm glad to see her doing the things she wouldn't do if she was herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x17 [Because of the Night]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: