Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Elena and Damon - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Elena and Damon

Go down 
+4
torilee07
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
YumYumOnigiri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss Delena here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Well, you hang on mostly DE boards right? So of course no one is really going to post an interview where Stefan speaks positively about his character and SE. I'm not saying that Paul hasn't had issues with some of the things his character has done, just like I'm sure all of the actors have had issues, but what I am saying is that from interviews and I have seen a great deal, it doesn't just lead me to believe that he hates this character or SE.

The lame stuff is a matter of opinion and obviously we view Stefan differently, so I will leave that alone.

Quote :
All vampires act human when in public, so they won't be discovered and killed. But Stefan actually pretends to be human, like seriously pretending and living in denial. And yes, most people don't choose to be vampires and all that sure, but they actually try to make it work and don't go around hating what they are. Like Rebekah, for example, she wants to be human but she can have fun as a vampire, and she doesn't let it get her down.

But he was trying to fix her because he didn't like who she]was becoming, and her actions as a vampire or whatever. Then when she flat out told him to let it go, he still tried to get the cure for her anyway, despite her saying she didn't want it if it could get Jeremy hurt.

And yes, all vampires act human in public, and yes Stefan has issues with being a vampire. He hates it and he does try to make it work for him. Just because it doesn't work for someone else or just because someone doesn't like his lifestyle, he makes it work for him and copes the best way he could. Was it the best way? Probably not, but for him it was either live a human life or run around ripping people's heads off. He doesn't want to be a person that kills so he chose an alternative vampire lifestyle. But does that make Damon better because he revels in it? Not. At. All. And yea Rebekah has fun, but at the same time no other vampire on the show felt guilt in the way Stefan does and that's the difference between him and them.

And Elena has expressed to Stefan so many times that she didn't want to be a vampire, and after 4x04 she told him how horrible it was and how she doesn't like the person she was becoming. So, what does that say? She hates being a vampire and Stefan was trying to help her because it's not what she wanted. And Stefan didn't want her to be a vampire because it was turning her into a person she was not and didn't want to be, which were words coming straight from Elena's mouth to Stefan's ears.

But they do post some positive interviews with PW though, because all of the girls there love him, some of them just don't like his character. I'm just saying that recently I've been seeing some stuff where he speaks against playing Stefan or whatever. And some of the other posters actually love/like Stefan and/or SE or love Stefan separately from SE.

But she specifically told him to drop it though right? And after 4x07 she didn't really seem like she wanted to be cured anymore, or even had a problem being a vampire. She adjusted to it and didn't really seem to have issues anymore. So why keep pursuing it if everything seems ok, and she said to drop it because of the dangers Jeremy would be in?

Or he just could have learned control earlier on and he'd be fine? Isn't that all it boils down to? Him not having control and falling off the wagon? Damon taught, or helped him learn control last season, and he seems to be doing well now. Sure he still loathes being a vampire and has all this stupid guilt, but he only needed to learn control to keep the ripper at bay.

And he didn't have to kill either. He could have learned control then went on blood bags, which is what he seems to be doing now. He made it difficult for himself.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Just to put the issue to rest, this is a quote from Paul Wesley while he was in China on today.

"I knew I was in love with this role. I read the script, I fell in love with it. I thought it was so special. And so it meant so much to me and I remember going into the audition I just felt like it was my part, because I really felt like I connected with the role.”

So, it's not really much else to say about how he feels about his character.

And as for Elena wanting the cure, she wants it she has said she does. She never told Stefan she didn't want to, she just said she didn't want it if it put her brother in danger which is understandable. Even in 4x14 she tells Stefan that it's her fault because she couldn't cut it as a vampire. And while she may have been okay with it, we cannot overlook the fact that she is sired to Damon so we don't know if that had anything to do with her upbeat attitude in 4x07. And at the same time, Stefan never wanted Jeremy involved, Klaus made him put Jeremy in it and Klaus was going to force them to help regardless of whatever Elena wanted. So, no according to Elena she couldn't cut it being a vampire, her exact words, she just dealt with it because she had no other choice. If she was so okay with it, she wouldn't have had Kol killed, they could have daggered Kol and released Damon from his compulsion.

And yea, he needed to learn control but he didn't know how. My point is that he dealt with it the best he knew how at the time. Could he have done a better job? Hell yea. But not every person is the same, what may have been easier for Damon, obviously wasn't so easy for Stefan. And then the person he had to help him, really didn't help him at all. And then when Damon tried to help him, is when he became the Ripper so it just wasn't as easy for Stefan. He has killed people and so has Damon, so it's not like either brother's methods are anything to brag about.

Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 am

lol if you say so. Moving on though.

That's what I said. She adjusted and made the best of the situation she was in. She wasn't crying about it anymore to Stefan, and was trying to take it in stride. I thought they was going after the cure to get it first because Klaus wants it? Because they knew he wouldn't let them get out of searching for it? And if Elena truly wanted the cure and hated being a vampire, why didn't she fight harder? If she really wanted to be human again and hates being a vampire, nothing should have stopped her from her goal right? First it was Jeremy. Then she didn't care enough about the bond to even warrant going for the cure. Then when the cure was within reach she gave it up again, because it's only one dose. If she really wanted to be human that shouldn't have stopped her. If she was truly miserable as a vampire why not take it? She's been selfish plenty of times in this show, so why not just take it and get her wish to be human again? I just think if she really hated it as much as she said, she would have been jumping at the opportunity to take the cure, one dose or not.

I don't think its that hard considering other vampires master bloodlust control pretty quickly. He never got the idea to drink from blood bags and just monitor his intake? That never crossed his mind? lol. And anyway I wasn't saying either method was better, you said he had to choose rip people's heads off or a alternative lifestyle. And I countered with he could have just learned control, problem solved. And I also never said Damon doesn't kill people, I said that Stefan wouldn't have to kill anyone, he could practice control with blood bags instead of with humans. Do like he did in s2, monitor his intake of blood he drinks by drinking a bit from blood bags every day.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 am

No, she wasn't crying about it to Stefan anymore because they didn't even have scenes together much after they broke up. They weren't just going after the cure because Klaus wants it, that was a part of the reason but not the only reason. They went after the cure thinking that it was more than one dose. She did go after the cure though, so I'm not understanding what your getting at? What was she going to do? They couldn't do anything until Jeremy's mark was complete, and she let Damon help him with that. She killed Kol to finish the mark, she went to Nova Scotia to find the cure, she went in the caves (alone) to get the cure, but was stopped by Kat. So, how did she not try to get it? And why would she care about the bond when she had the illusion of free will, so she didn't necessarily see it as an issue. And yea, she said that since it was one dose that she couldn't take the cure and be that selfish, but in fact she actually left Stefan and Damon to go get the cure. I don't think she ever said she hated it so much and was miserable, it's just not what she wanted to be and didn't like the person she was becoming.

Stefan's problem was that he felt an immense amount of guilt from hurting people, None of the other vampires on the show has shown to have that same problem, so we don't know how easy or hard it is because out of hundreds of thousands vampires we have only seen a handful deal with blood lust. I'm sure by the time blood bags was even an option, Stefan's problem was already out of control and so he dealt with it the best way he knew how. I never said it was the right way. I'm sure if it was that easy for him then he would have done that. I never said he had one of 2 choices as being the only choices he had, but what I said was that for him he had those 2 choices.Look at it from Stefan's POV and not your own and then maybe you will understand what I'm trying to say. But whatever, he has control over his blood issues now so it doesn't really matter now.

Moving on...
Since this is the DE board, I saw a quote from Ian from Etv Online or something and he said something along the lines that Elenas feelings for him this season were not real. I will have to see if I can find the quote. What do you think about that as a DE fan?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote :
No, she wasn't crying about it to Stefan anymore because they didn't even have scenes together much after they broke up. They weren't just going after the cure because Klaus wants it, that was a part of the reason but not the only reason. They went after the cure thinking that it was more than one dose. She did go after the cure though, so I'm not understanding what your getting at? What was she going to do? They couldn't do anything until Jeremy's mark was complete, and she let Damon help him with that. She killed Kol to finish the mark, she went to Nova Scotia to find the cure, she went in the caves (alone) to get the cure, but was stopped by Kat. So, how did she not try to get it? And why would she care about the bond when she had the illusion of free will, so she didn't necessarily see it as an issue. And yea, she said that since it was one dose that she couldn't take the cure and be that selfish, but in fact she actually left Stefan and Damon to go get the cure. I don't think she ever said she hated it so much and was miserable, it's just not what she wanted to be and didn't like the person she was becoming.

Sure she went after the cure, but, to me, she was dragging her feet it seemed. When the cure was mentioned she would seem like she wanted to argue about it, or didn't care about it at all. I think she just went along with it because the others wanted it for her, she didn't seem all that giddy to me. Even when Jeremy tat was complete it seemed like she was on auto-pilot, and hadn't kicked into high gear. And on the island she told Stefan she didn't want the cure if others could better benefit from it, and from what I gather they still went for the cure in case someone else wanted it. I don't think Elena went down there to take it when she had just told Stefan she didn't want it, because there are others who could use it more.

Quote :
Stefan's problem was that he felt an immense amount of guilt from hurting people, None of the other vampires on the show has shown to have that same problem, so we don't know how easy or hard it is because out of hundreds of thousands vampires we have only seen a handful deal with blood lust. I'm sure by the time blood bags was even an option, Stefan's problem was already out of control and so he dealt with it the best way he knew how. I never said it was the right way. I'm sure if it was that easy for him then he would have done that. I never said he had one of 2 choices as being the only choices he had, but what I said was that for him he had those 2 choices.Look at it from Stefan's POV and not your own and then maybe you will understand what I'm trying to say. But whatever, he has control over his blood issues now so it doesn't really matter now.

lol, yeahhh, I try not to think about Stefan or his POV or even pay attention to him, so I'll just take your word for it since you're the one who likes him.

Quote :
Moving on...
Since this is the DE board, I saw a quote from Ian from Etv Online or something and he said something along the lines that Elenas feelings for him this season were not real. I will have to see if I can find the quote. What do you think about that as a DE fan?

Really? I didn't know that lol. I only saw the tv bites one and the one about what's in store for Damon and Elena now that Jeremy is dead, or something like that. I don't get it though because she's had feelings for Damon for awhile, unless he means that the stuff that happened this season was all the sire bond?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

I don't see it at all as her not caring about it. No, she wasn't jumping for joy about it but no one was, not even Rebekah and Stefan--2 other people who wanted the cure. And for me, most of the season Elena hasn't shown much emotion about anything. But that's my opinion, and you don't agree, but that's perfectly fine, so I'm just going to leave that alone.

Anyway, yea it was on etonline, let me find the link.
Quote :
ETonline: I think the show has really gotten it right this season with Damon and Elena's romantic journey. What's been your take on it all?
Somerhalder: It's been kind of tragic. I mean, Damon finally got the girl he loves and it's totally tragic that he has this moment of happiness and clarity only to learn that it's fake. I did a show recently where they were talking about Catfish. It's something I never realized is going on, but there's this entire world out there about people falling in love with one another digitally only to find out it's not real. I could have sympathized with that before, but through this storyline, I can also empathize with that. When you go through that emotion on screen you take a piece of it with you. I have such great respect for the people coming out to tell their story because it's an awful feeling.
x

I think he means her saying she is in love with him, we know she had feelings for him just not the extent of those feelings. In the matter of 2 episodes she went from thinking she was falling in love to being in love.

So I don't know, Ian's interviews are always weird to me.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

I think he means from Damon's POV that her feelings aren't real, because Damon expects Elena to turn human and run back to Stefan. Plus he believes what she's feeling is because of the sire bond, which is why he kept going on about "wanting it to be real", and why he was pulling away while the sire bond is in place, because above all he wants everything between them to be real.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

But, he didn't learn that it was fake. But I guess that could be it.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
But, he didn't learn that it was fake. But I guess that could be it.

Idk then, all I got is Damon thinks her feelings for him is fake and because of the sire bond, because she never actually chose him over Stefan before.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:29 pm

I hope if Elena does turn human that she still has feelings for Damon because I'd feel sorry for him if she runs back to Stefan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 pm

roar33 wrote:
I hope if Elena does turn human that she still has feelings for Damon because I'd feel sorry for him if she runs back to Stefan Rolling Eyes

I never got this TBH. Not you personally, but when people say she's going to run back to Stefan soon as she turns human. I never got it from fans or the characters on the show. Isn't that like saying that if Damon turns human he'll fall back in love with Katherine, because Kat was his choice as a human? Wouldn't both Damon and Elena keep their current feelings and all their experiences and growth? Or does turning you human revert you back to the last point you was human? lol.

I'm not saying she won't go back to Stefan because, obviously I don't know where this season is going, and I'm not in charge of the show, but I never got that reasoning.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Aw I meant that thw whole sire bond thing could've messed with her feelings. I know Tyler said it didnt, but in the last episode before elena turned, she chose Stefan. And as soon as she turned, she chose Damon? It has to be something to do with the sire bond, and I hope she doesn't dump Damon if she turns human again:)
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:43 pm

roar33 wrote:
Aw I meant that thw whole sire bond thing could've messed with her feelings. I know Tyler said it didnt, but in the last episode before elena turned, she chose Stefan. And as soon as she turned, she chose Damon? It has to be something to do with the sire bond, and I hope she doesn't dump Damon if she turns human again:)

She didn't choose Damon as soon as she turned though. Wasn't she all about Stefan up until 4x06, when she found out Stefan was lying to her and working with Klaus? And her feelings are real, she had them before she turned otherwise there wouldn't be a sire bond at all.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

I know but I still believe thw sire bond has something to do with it. If anyone is going to turn human, chances are that it might be Elena and as much as I dont want Elena to go back to Stefan, I think she will. If Elena does go back to being human, I think Stefan will be more caring for her and Damon will regret turning her back. I really dont want this to happen but I have a feeling it will?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I think what people are saying when they say she will run back to Stefan when/if she turns human is because of the sire bond. JP did say that her being sired is why her feelings for Stefan have seemingly disappeared. So, logically if she turns human she will get those feelings back. I think that's what people mean when they say that.

And yes, she does have feelings for Damon, but what we don't truly know is the extent of those feelings without the sire bond. She went from I think I'm falling in love to being in love within the course of 2 episodes. And then with no humanity Elena saying that even though he is an awful person it doesn't matter now because she has no emotions. So, honestly I think it can go either way with who she will choose. I think both SE/DE has reasons to have hope for their ship. I don't think she will run straight back Stefan though. I think she will stay with Damon for the time being though, and if/when SE get back together it won't be for a while. JMO though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:12 am

I meant the actual people who legit think Elena turning human means she automatically runs back to Stefan. Like she just turn human and all her experiences and stuff reset or something, and she goes back to Stefan.

And I thought the awful person stuff was her speaking from his POV, because he thinks he's bad or whatever and doesn't deserve love?

I thought it wasn't the feelings she has for him in question, but whether she would have acted on them and chosen Damon over Stefan? Because her last choice as a human was Stefan, even though she has consuming feelings for Damon and admitted she felt something for him? So I thought her feelings for him was known, but what was in question was if she would have slept with Damon, started a relationship with him right after she dumped Stefan, and actually acted on her feelings for him, since she told Stefan he was the best choice ever?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:56 am

I don't know anyone who thinks human Elena means SE, automatically. So, I can't speak on that.

The awful stuff, I guess can be interpreted however the viewer chooses to. But for me it seemed like a jab at DE.

I don't know any SE fans that questions Elena's feelings for Damon. That's not what I was saying. There is a difference in saying you have feelings for someone,caring for them, love someone, and being in love with someone. The viewers don't know what kind of feelings Elena has for Damon because she never admitted what kind of feelings she has when she had her own free will and emotions in tact. We know factually the kind of feelings she had for Stefan, she was in love with him. We don't know the kind of feelings she had for Damon, so I think that's what the question of SE'rs. Because although she says she loves him, can we really take that at face value? When DAmon told her he would love to know that what they have is real and she tells him just that. It's really ambiguous at this point and the writers do this for a reason, to appease to both SE and DE.

With that said, I do believe Elena loves Damon. I don't think she is in love with him though, IMO. So, I'm sure when it's all said and done at the end of the season she will choose to make it work with Damon. Either that or she will be single for a while. I, personally, would love to see single Elena and see her date random guest stars. I don't ship SE or DE, but I much prefer SE over DE, so I'm just ready for something else for a bit for her. At least for a little while.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 am

But they knew she had some type of feelings for him, since everyone was calling her out on her feelings for Damon last season. Plus there wouldn't have even been a need for her to make a choice, and she wouldn't have been stalling and afraid to choose if she didn't have strong feelings for Damon. She was all confused and stalling on making the choice and who she wanted to be with, so doesn't that tell everyone something? Even Caroline had told her she was going to have to choose sooner or later, or something like that. That's why I said her feelings for him wasn't in question, it was whether she would have actually chose him over Stefan, slept with him after breaking up with him, and if the sire bond played a part in her finally choosing him.

IDK, at first I took it as she was calling Damon awful but the others said she was speaking from Damon's POV, because that's how he sees himself.

I actually would like it if they just got rid of the triangle for a bit, as long as Damon got someone else so he won't pine after Elena. I think if they do this sl then Elena would probably meet someone in college, since they're doing the college thing next season. Is Stefan going to college with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Matt? But yeah, if Elena starts dating in college then I want someone for Damon.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 am

You are still not getting it. I am not questioning her feelings nor has anyone else. The question is what kind of feelings, the depth of those feelings for Damon. Just because you have feelings for someone, it doesn't mean you are in love with them or even love them at all. I'm not saying that Elena doesn't, but it's a question to ask because we don't know what kind of feelings Elena had for Damon before her free will was stripped away.

And yes, it's also a question about whether she would have had sex with Damon right after she and Stefan broke up. But that stems from my first statement about how deep her feelings for Damon is.

Like I said, the awful thing is definitely up for interpretation. I just didn't see it as anything good, but that's just my opinion on that.

And yes, I would love for this dumb triangle to take a real break and all parties involved to date other people.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm just saying that there must have been strong feelings for him, otherwise she wouldn't have bonded to him, and there would be hella vampires sired to one another. I'm not saying it's love, but just that whatever feelings she has for him has to be really strong. It could just be a really strong friendship love or whatever, I'm not saying she's def. in love with him at all. That's it.

But what I don't get is, the show makes it seem like being sired bonded as a vampire is like the lottery, there's a one in a million chance of you winning, yet Damon has has two women sired to him already. And I don't get what happened between him and Kat? He died with her blood in his system, he had strong, consuming, feelings for her, yet he wasn't sired to her? But he gets two sires even though it's supposedly rare?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Well, all they witch said is that the sired person had human feelings for the person who's blood turned them. I don't think that every person who was turned by someone they had feelings for was sired to them because every vamp would be sired because a great deal of vamps turn people they love. I think it's just that, an odd occurrence.

I get what you are saying though.

I think with Damon having 2 people sired, is still pretty uncommon if you think about it. He been a vamp for over 145 years right? He sired 2 people in that time period so I think it is still like you said winning the lottery. Now if he had sired 4 or 5 people then I would really side eye him lol.

Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 pm

I would laugh if we find out he sired more than two people, Lmao. I wonder if that's the last we saw of Charlotte?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Lol, right. And I really hope we don't see anymore batshit crazy Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 am

IDK, I thought she was hot. We have seen all of Damon's hookups, except Scary Mary from last season. I don't think we actually saw her face, did we?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Lol. But yea I think we did see Scary Mary's face. I don't really like that episode so I don't rewatch it but I think they did show her face when she was pinned to the wall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Elena and Damon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elena and Damon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next