» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Elena and Damon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Elena and Damon   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss Delena here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 am

We did? I don't want to go back and watch any part of s3 over again, so I'll take your word for it, lol. Who was the actress? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Lol, so i went and rewatched the scene and they do show her face but she was staked so it was all pale and veiny so I couldn't tell who played her, probably no one relevant because it was such a brief scene.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 pm

I didn't even get why someone would want that role. It was so brief, and like you said you couldn't see her face anyway. There was no lines or anything involved, just playing dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:21 am

right, it was probably just an extra.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm just glad this season is almost over, and that THE ORIGINALS ARE FINALLY LEAVING!!!!!!!!!! Man, I have wanted them gone, except Rebekah she's awesome, since s3 and Klaus has been pissing me off since lol. I'm glad they decided to cut down on the cast and stuff though, it'll make it more easier to fit everyone in next season and give them sl's(I'm looking at you Matt and April, if she lasts until s5). Do you think April will be back for s5? I think I heard JP or someone say she is the s1 Elena or something like that, so maybe they plan on keeping her around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 am

The Originals being on TVD at this point is just irrelevant. I have grown to love Rebekah this season, but I'm glad she is leaving too. All these characters are taking away from the growth of some of the core characters.

I do think April will be around next season and that they were just introducing her this season so we could get a feel for her because otherwise what is the point of her? I think JP meant she was season 1 Elena, in that they both didn't know anything about the supernatural world and then suspecting something fishy happening and then being thrown into it.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 am

The only Original I actually like is Rebekah. I like Kol too but I don't count him anymore since he's dead. So yeah, I like her but she can leave too. It's not like they do anything with her character anyway, besides have her constantly getting played and used, and having her sleep with the Salvatores when Elena isn't available. Hopefully the spinoff gives her better sl's, but since JP is in charge I kinda doubt it.

I hope you're right and this was more of a test run for April. Maybe they'll have something for her to do next season. She'll still be in high school though right? I wonder if we'll see her in class or whatever, or if she'll even be relevant since she'll be in high school and everyone else is in college? They should have kept Jeremy if she's still in high school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:53 am

I didn't like or dislike Kol. He was a villain and stayed true to that so he was okay in my book. But for me I didn't connect with him like a lot of fans did, he wasn't in the show enough for me or had any real relevancy in the show for me to like or really dislike him. I do think Rebekah will get better treatment in the Originals because she will be a main cast member, unlike on TVD when she was only a guest star.

I doubt if April stays on the show that we will see her in class lol, since we rarely saw the mains in there. But I'm think that even though they go to college, if they do, they will still be in MF. Since Jenna was in college and lived in MF. I can see them all living with Matt at the Forwood mansion. LOL, that would be cool. Because I don't see Elena staying at the SBH permanently especially if she is dating one of the brothers. And I can see Bonnie wanting to get away from her dad and Caroline being there if Tyler comes back or because she misses Tyler.

Oh and hear that Steven McQueen is in Atlanta so maybe we will see Jeremy again this season.

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Me personally, I liked him because he reminded me of season one Damon and that's where it ended for me. I don't know why anyone else liked him, but for me, it was because he reminded me of s1 Damon and how Kol likes to have fun and cause mischief.

I hope you're right about Rebekah, she deserves some good sl's after the sl's she's had on this show. Elijah and Klaus can die and evaporate for all I the fucks I give, lol. I haven't liked either of them for awhile, so I'm kinda bummed they get their own show over being killed off, especially Klaus who you already know I hate, if my posts about him isn't a dead giveaway, lol.

I wonder how they'll fit April in though? This season she wasn't really hanging with anyone except Matt and Jeremy, and Jeremy is dead, and Matt has no sl's so will she just not appear for long spans of time, like this season? They should kill her off, she's not exactly useful or even being used at all.

LOL, I was just about to type wtf why would Elena need to live in Tyler's mansion? What happened to her house? LOL I forgot she burned it down. So yeah, I think she, Bonnie, and Caroline will live in Tyler's mansion next season, that way they still live in MF and have sl's there.

Yeah I heard about that. Hopefully we will see him this season. What I don't get though is how? Unless once the veil is down anyone can see the supernaturals from the other side? Didn't that happen last season with ghost world? So maybe Jeremy will give Elena closure like we said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elena and Damon   

Back to top Go down

Elena and Damon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: