Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]

Go down 
+3
aoshi
DEmonic
KrayBaby
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the new episode of TVD here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I love it when people hate Klaus as much as I do. I can always count on Rachel and Josh to vent about Klaus/Klaroline with me LOL. Rachel I totally agree and think you covered it all, except the body switch thing, Tyler was a willing participant in that. But everything else was spot on. I just hate the guy so much, I used to didn't hate him at all until about episode 9 this season.
Aw, so he was. Oh well im not changing it haha Smile i really started hating klaus about halfway through S3 because after he saved Caroline, he acted like he had done the best thing in the world when he was the one who made tyler bite her in the first place ahhhhh. I think klaus fans just conveniently forget that but i actually just cant stand him anymore. I cant wait until episode 20 when he leaves for good. I still cant decide if im going to watch the originals or not Neutral
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

Yea, don't get me wrong I was never a fan of Klaus, I just didn't hate him until this season. But, sorry to say he will continue to be on TVD until the season ends, so 4x20 isn't his last episode, unfortunately.

I am going to watch The Originals because I want them to leave and because Charles Michael Davis, the guy playing Marcel is beautiful and the actors deserve it, but if it gets picked up I'm not sure if I will continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Aw nooooooooo, I thought that was Klaus leaving, damn it. Aw well, I will probably watch the pilot to see what it's about but idk if i'll stick with it. I do love elijah so I might watch it for him haha Smile
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm

I really hope it gets picked up because I just saw an interview with JP that said if it doesn't go to series then Klaus will be back on TVD wreaking havoc alongside Caroline or some shit. I can't bare another season of that mess that is Klaroline.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I really hope it gets picked up because I just saw an interview with JP that said if it doesn't go to series then Klaus will be back on TVD wreaking havoc alongside Caroline or some shit. I can't bare another season of that mess that is Klaroline.
Aw no I cant deal with that either, PLEASE LET THE SHOW GET PICKED UP haha!
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 pm

roar33 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Aw no I cant deal with that either, PLEASE LET THE SHOW GET PICKED UP haha!

Hear hear cheers
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 am

KrayBaby wrote:

Ewwww, are you serious? But won't TO not getting picked up mean there was no need for them, and people are tired of them? Why would she just bring them back to TVD? This is why I hate the writers of this show, they cater too much and sacrifice plot for stupid shit. IMO they cater too much to Jomo, just get rid of dude damn. Klaus should have died last season, but just because JP loves Jomo they kept him around and sacrificed the plot and their characters for the Originals. That's what I mean by they sacrifice story and plot for stupid shit all the time, and Klaus staying on TVD is pissing me off. If the spinoff doesn't succeed then get rid of dude, simple as that. They can't have him stick around MF and have TMF constantly losing to this lame ass character. That would be lame, especially since no one can actually kill him since he's their bloodline sire or whatever it is.

Just like with Elijah. JP loved the actor who plays Elijah, so they keep him on and come up with the Original family to keep him around. And now he's just fanservice, appearing in random episodes to make deals and shit and interact with the others. This show has gotten lame, again IMO, since the second half of s3, which is when the catering to Klaus began and they kept him around. And basically these next few episodes will be pure Originals catering for them and their shitty spinoff.

If they are still around next season I don't think I'll be back honestly. This show has gone down since KW left, in terms of writing and the balance of the show. My favorite seasons are season 1 and 2, and I only like some of the episodes this season. I like some of the episodes and moments, but overall I've constantly been wishing for this season to be done already.

But whatever, if the Originals are still around I won't be watching, because it'll just turn into the Originals show more than it has already. And seriously, who wants to watch klaroline? Screw Klaus and that stupid ship.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 am

I'm right along with you Josh, I agree with your entire post. Like why do Klaus need to be back on TVD if TO doesn't work out? Couldn't they just have him gone to NO, and living that life off-screen?

Here is a link to that interview I was talking about. Not sure if you seen it yet. [x]

And yes, JP caters way to much. And then makes the main vamps on the show from his bloodline, ensuring his forever immortality. I love JOMO but I'm sorry, Klaus needs to go. I will watch the pilot in hopes that the show gets picked up, so we can have a season free of Originals and their BS.

I'm sick of this show.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 am

I think they have done this cure storyline to death tbh, i liked episode 1,2 and 3 of season 4 but as soon as the cure was announced i've felt like something was missing. Season 2 is by far my favourite season, but 3 and 4 havent been nearly as good. I didnt like season 1 either tbh, the only reason i watch the show if for the hot guys haha! I really hope season 5 is more like season 2, otherwise im not sure if i'll stick Neutral
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:22 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I'm right along with you Josh, I agree with your entire post. Like why do Klaus need to be back on TVD if TO doesn't work out? Couldn't they just have him gone to NO, and living that life off-screen?

Here is a link to that interview I was talking about. Not sure if you seen it yet. [x]

And yes, JP caters way to much. And then makes the main vamps on the show from his bloodline, ensuring his forever immortality. I love JOMO but I'm sorry, Klaus needs to go. I will watch the pilot in hopes that the show gets picked up, so we can have a season free of Originals and their BS.

I'm sick of this show.

Wow, and now I'm even more pissed off. I especially love the part where she says that if the spinoff doesn't get picked up, then the sl of the spinoff can be played out on the TVD. WTF? So if the spinoff doesn't get picked up JP is going to just bring them back, then just have the story from the spinoff play out on here? What about the characters of this show? Will they just get pushed to the background so she can do the TO sl? It'll just become more of the Originals show than it is now? I don't get how they would be able to put the sl of TO into this show, and still have stories and plots developed around the other characters belonging to this show.

Seems, to me at least, that something is going to have to be sacrificed and I think it'll be the characters of this show. It's not like they haven't sacrificed the characters of this show before to cater to Klaus, ie the stupid kill Klaus sl's that never actually succeed because he's their bloodline sire. They sacrifice them all the time, and if Klaus comes back then I'm done. Might as well change the show name to the Klaus show, or the Originals.

And I shouldn't have to watch an episode that will spinoff another series just to get rid of characters that shouldn't be on this show anymore anyway. Why can't they just go to off-screenville or die? Is JP that tired of writing for the characters that has been on this show for four season that much, that, she'll keep the Originals because they are fresh and new characters or whatever? I'll watch 4x20 though just so Klaus and his family can GTFO. Then I hope this show gets back to its roots and how it was before.

I still think it's lame I have to watch a episode to get rid of unwanted characters, when JP could just be smart and kill them off or put them in off-screenville. Guess she doesn't want to lose her precious Jomo though. *eyeroll*

@roar33 You didn't like s1? IMO it was the best season out of this whole series. The characters was actually developed, they actually interacted with one another, they had individual sl's, the sl's was better, the plot was better, the balance was better, the vampires actually acted like vampires, there wasn't any stupid triangles or powerful hybrids that won't die, the established mythology wasn't ignored or retconned, and most importantly, the show wasn't afraid to kill off popular characters or kill off characters not needed. Yeah, I think season one was the best out of the rest of what we got from the series so far. Season 2 comes in close second. And I try to forget s3 altogether. Season 4 has been ok though, the pacing of the episodes, the plot, etc, has gotten a bit better from how it was in s3, but overall I just want this season to end already.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Yep! The Originals if it doesn't get picked up will continue to take over TVD, which is something I don't want to see. I just don't understand why they can't focus on the core group more. It's funny because I saw an Originals fans say that TMF was messing things up for Klaus. I'm like you do realize this show isn't about Klaus at all? Klaus was only suppose to been a footnote in this story.

But yea, TO need to go so if I must watch the pilot to get rid of them I'm doing it. After reading the episode summary, the episode itself doesn't even sound interesting to me. The only thing I want to know is about Katherine and Rebekah in the episode.

Rachel-I think you are the first person I have ever seen that didn't like season 1. Season 2 is my favorite because it was after we have gotten to know the characters and got character growth, it was pretty well balanced. The action was great, the mythology was good.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Would it count whether I watch 4x20 or not, considering I don't have a nielson box? And I normally watch it through livestreaming now, but I guess I can also just leave my tv on the episode while watching on the computer.

Did you see the thing that says Kat goes to Rebekah to give a message to Elijah? Was that a part of the 4x20 synopsis?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

If you don't have a nielson box then, no it won't matter lol. And yea I did see that synopsis. That's what I was talking about when I said I wanted to know about them in 4x20.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 pm

I hope they don't kill her off on the spinoff, because, how lame, IMO. Something must happen though because I don't think they'll have Nina playing Elena on TVD, then playing Kat on TO. But with crossovers and both TVD and TO being filmed in ATL, I think they could figure something out. But I really hope the crossover stuff was just wishful thinking and not actually happening.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

I think Nina playing on 2 shows that film at the same time may be too much on her, so I definitely don't believe she will be doing both shows. So that's why I think something happens to Kat before this season is over.

I think maybe 2 or 3 episodes a season would be all they would do as far as crossovers. I do think they will happen. I watch a show, Grey's Anatomy that had a show spinned off from it and they did crossovers really well.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 am

Maybe the crossovers are because of Silas? Maybe the Originals will help TMF defeat him and that will be the purpose, besides the obvious shipping moments they'll most likely give klaroline and whoever else.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 am

I think for the most part the people who would do crossover episodes would obviously be Caroline, and or Katherine if she lives. Or maybe even Bonnie if they needed some kind of powerful witch help since they 2 witches in the main cast.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

You don't think they'll have the Originals do guest star visits and what not on TVD? You have more faith in JP than I do lol.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I think Nina playing on 2 shows that film at the same time may be too much on her, so I definitely don't believe she will be doing both shows. So that's why I think something happens to Kat before this season is over.

I think maybe 2 or 3 episodes a season would be all they would do as far as crossovers. I do think they will happen. I watch a show, Grey's Anatomy that had a show spinned off from it and they did crossovers really well.

That Because Shonda Rhimes knows what she's doing and can juggle it. Plec has proven she can bairely handle one show without Kevin. And apparently she suppose to do The Originals and that other show with the Arrow creator.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

That Because Shonda Rhimes knows what she's doing and can juggle it. Plec has proven she can bairely handle one show without Kevin. And apparently she suppose to do The Originals and that other show with the Arrow creator.

lol I thought I was the only person on this board who thinks that JP isn't as good without KW. They both balanced each other out IMO. She's better at individual episodes, not the overall arcs and being the showrunner.

And isn't she also still helping out with TVD as well? I thought I read that while she's going to leave TVD to do TO, she'll still help out on TVD? So she'll be doing TVD, TO, and that other show whose name I forgot? Seems like she's trying to do too much IMO.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

No, I honestly don't believe there will be a lot of crossovers. Then I read today that the crossovers will be rare. I really don't think JP will be as hands on with TVD if TO gets picked up, I think that will go to Caroline Dries.

TBH, I don't think TO will last very long.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm

I don't get how it's going to be any different from TVD. Isn't it going to be coming on right after TVD on thursday? I don't see it lasting that long, since there's already one vampire show on the air right now. I don't get how it's going to differ itself from TVD.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm

You know, I don't think it will be anything like TVD. I think it will be more adult. Honestly, it sounds kinda boring, so I'm not really looking forward to the pilot. But I will try to hold off judgment until it airs.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

More adult how though? More sex scenes? More violence? They'll let them actually act like vampires? Stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Yeah Caroline Dries is suppose to be showrunner which is good and bad as imo Dries had a hand in alot of random and nonsensical pairings but she not as bad as JP, and it could be possible some of her crap stuff had to do with appeasing Julie. I wanted Narducci but he going to TO and as of late his episodes have been kind of weak since Kol got killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Episode 4x18 [American Gothic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next