» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the new episode of TVD here.

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
More adult how though? More sex scenes? More violence? They'll let them actually act like vampires? Stuff like that?

I don't think it's more about romance and love triangles like TVD. All of the high school stuff like dances and the town events. I know the vamps will be able to walk around freely as they are, and not have to worry about a council after them, since Marcel guy has the town on lock. So yea I do think vamps will act like vamps because according interviews I have read they don't have to hide who they are in public.

bamonbaby- I agree. Narducci is good, but like you said recently it's been a bit ehh. I think I still would prefer him though.

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 pm

I like the sound of that, vampires acting like vampires instead of drinking from blood bags. If Klaus wasn't in it and I didn't hate his guts I would give it a chance. But that does sound good. I'm kinda over these vampires on this show not actually being vampires. The only time they was truly vampires was s1, now they're just de-fanged. Maybe the vampires on TO won't be mopey and broody as well? I'm over that as well. I'm actually kinda looking forward to seeing how the spinoff is now. The one thing keeping me from actually watching though is my hatred for Klaus and all things Originals, except Rebekah. I may check it out though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Lol yea that's the most interesting part of it really. I don't really care about TO and their family life and past. I will give it a try though, just to see what it's about.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

I think I remember asking you this before, but since the veil is lifted in 4x22, do you think Kol will come back permanently? There' supposed to be a bunch of dead people rising in that episode, there was even people who said they saw Connor walking around on set. I like Connor so hell Yes!!

I was going to skip 4x20 but I might watch it to see how the spinoff will play out. I might even check out the actual spinoff when it gets it's own spot on tv, to see how this more adult thing plays out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 am

Only me whos going to get really confused when both the shows are on at the same time? Like imagine if in the originals that rebekah got daggered, but then in VD, she was still normal. Or are they not on VD anymore? Im so confused haha Shocked

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Josh, I don't think Kol will be back permanently unless he is brought back for TO show. Otherwise, he has no real purpose on TVD,

Rachel- LOL! Omg, no, they will be playing the same role as their characters on TVd, they would just move to New Orleans. They won't be on TVD anymore unless it's for a crossover episode. The Originals is just basically an extension of TVD in the sense that everything they are on TVD is the same for The Originals. Just showing them in their own element and living their own lives' away from Mystic Falls.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 pm

That's what I meant, but now I don't think it'll happen. Just because how would he be able to come back, but Alaric or Jeremy or Jenna wouldn't be? So I think it'll be like Ghost world, where they can interact with the real world but that's it. And by the end of the episode they'll cross over to the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 pm

I think they will come back and leave in the finale or something.

I'm just ready for the episode to air already. I hear Elena will betray 2 people close to her, and one in the worst way possible. Any takes on who it will be? I think Caroline will be one. Probably one of the brothers will be the other. Probably Damon.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 pm

My thoughts was Damon and Rebekah, since apparently Elena has been living with Rebekah now. According to spoilers, Rebekah has to prove to Elijah she's worthy to get the cure, so she has to not use her vampiric powers for a whole day. I think Elena ruins Rebekah's chances to get the cure. There was also a spoiler that April would get hurt, so the others on the DE forum came up with something. off!Elena attacks April, which is where the Matt goes to Rebekah for help line in the synopsis comes from, and she has to decide to use her powers to save April, or let her die.

Either that or she does something else to hurt Rebekah, because there was also a spoiler out that said she would hurt Bonnie, Rebekah, Caroline, etc, so Rebekah def. is getting hurt by Elena, and that may damage this friendship they developed with one another.

Damon, I'm guessing it's him because whatever she says to him causes him to call her a bitch. So whatever it is must hit a nerve because I don't think he's ever called her a bitch before to her face, or anyone really. I remember him telling Isobel to tell that bitch to come get the Gilbert device from him herself, but I can't remember if he actually called Kat a bitch to her face. And I remember he called off!Elena a stone cold bitch, but it wasn't to her face either, and I can't remember if he called anyone a bitch to their face lol. We all was trying to remember but none of us could, so she must def. hit him where it hurts.

Poor Damon, I feel sorry for him. I think Damon does dance with Bonnie though, because I remember a spoiler saying Bonnie has a dance with someone, and she uses her powers, and she has a lot of spectacular(?)moments? I can't remember if it was spectacular for sure, but it did say she would have lots of moments and she would use her powers and keep things under control in tomorrow's episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 pm

I don't think Rebekah, and I say that because it said someone really really close to Elena and I wouldn't say that Rebekah are really really close when they only been friends for an episode.

I do think that's what will happen with the Matt stuff, but I don't think that is what the spoiler is referring to. She will hurt all of her friends, but this spoiler was very specific about 2 people "2 really really close friends" that will get hurt pretty bad by Elena and one of the people will get hurt in the worst way possible.

I think one is Damon and he may be the worst way possible because she is suppose to throw the sire bond in his face. So I can see that hurting him pretty badly. The other I think is Caroline TBH, things have been really heated with them

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 pm

One is def. Damon, but what do you think she does to Caroline to hurt her badly? It can't be stealing the dress right? lol. It can't have anything to do with prom, so maybe she tries to kill her again? That's the only thing I can think of that would "Hurt Caroline badly".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

I don't know lol. I just said Caroline I guess because she was an obvious choice? You know how we been getting all of the spoilers about her Elena tries her best to ruin Caroline's prom. I can't imagine they are just referring to the dress stealing? And I can't see her hurting Bonnie really badly, I mean what can she really do to Bonnie? Then there is Matt and Stefan. She has already hurt Stefan in the worst way this season so I don't think it will be him. I don't know, Caroline just seem like the best choice right now to me.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:15 pm

There was a spoiler that says there will be multiple near deaths, so I think if it is Caroline Elena will most likely try to kill her again, I guess. Because I will seriously laugh if she hurts Caroline by stealing her dress lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Lol yea. I mean it could be Rebekah because with TVD logic they are bff now. *Sigh* this show sometimes just, smh.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:00 pm

I like how they've become friends and all that, but I too would think it'll be garbage if TVD tries to make it seem they're BFF's. She's going to be campaigning for Rebekah to be prom queen this episode, did you know that? Plus it seems Elena is sleeping at Rebekah's house lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I don't like Rebekah and Elena being friends because it doesn't seem genuine to me. I can understand why Elena would be friends with Rebekah now since she has no emotions, the stuff Bekah has done to her doesn't effect Elena anymore. But I will never believe that Rebekah is all bffing it up with Elena when they were just spewing their dislike for each other a few episodes ago. So to me that just seems fake and weird.

But yea I seen that she will campaign for Beks lol. And that whoever wins it will be put in danger or something.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Season 1 and 2 were the best. It doesn't feel like the same show anymore, and Elena isn't Elena anymore, she's more like Katherine. I want her to either take the cure or turn her emotions back on. I really really really hate Elena right now.

I didn't realise that Kevin Williamson had left, that explains why the show has gone downhill! JP is really trashing it this season IMO. Mad

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I agree, completely Mrs. Salvatore.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

I've been thinking that since s3. I wish KW hadn't left. I really feel like JP and KW balanced each other out, but with him gone she sucks IMO. This triangle being the complete focus of the show doesn't help either though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 am

Completely agree

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Maybe with JP busy with the spinoff, other writers can step up and do some good sl's next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x18 [American Gothic]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: