» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Spoilers for episode 22 of season 4.

Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 am

From the name of this episode i think that this might be when silas comes to mystic falls or when the other side ceases to exist affraid

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Silas is already in Mystic Falls, he has been "Shane" mostly since episode 4x15. Last episode he appeared as Caroline and in 4x19 he will appear as Jeremy.

This is definitely the episode where the veil is open, but I actually think it will be opened at the end of 4x21 as like a cliffhanger.

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah, this is the episode where the veil is opened and Connor, Jenna, Alaric, Jeremy etc, all comes back for the one episode or whatever. I wonder if once the veil is destroyed, Silas kills himself to reunite with his OTL? Or sticks around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

I don't think Silas will reunite with his OTL because someone will take the cure in the finale, without it, Silas can't die. So, I do think he will be around until next season. Bonnie (of course) will have to find a way to make another cure.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Ughh, I was trying to think of ways this dude can GTFO without needing the cure, but I'm coming up blank lol. So I guess he'll be around next season as well. But, please, for the love of god, don't redeem him and have him stick around and be buddy buddy with the gang. This show has a nasty habit of doing that, with JP's lame soap opera excuse of every villain is always bad for a reason, and there's a purpose behind it. That's not what she said exactly, but it's a soap opera thing because JP admitted she got writing her villains from soap operas. I can't remember what the quote was exactly, but it's how a lot of soap operas write their villains I guess.

Sure there are villains that aren't really bad, and there's usually a reason behind why some do what they do, like losing a family, revenge, etc, but there are also villains who do it for shits and giggles, and because they like doing evil shit and being nasty to others. Klaus falls under the category of a villain who loves being evil just because, and the villain who loves having power and control over others, and enjoy making others miserable, yet they redeem this dude, or at least do a shit job at it, and keep him on this show to constantly win. IMO some villains just can't or don't want to be redeemed, and are just a mean, horrible, cruel person who likes power and control over others, like bullies, and that fits Klaus to a T.

And I really, really, hope Silas isn't redeemed and starts hanging around with TMF and terrorizing them and constantly winning against them. Otherwise they just created another Klaus type villain, unstoppable, unkillable, villain who constantly wins against them and makes their lives hell. And we've already had two seasons of Klaus and the "Kill Klaus sl's", we don't need another version of that with a different villain.

PS: I'm still waiting for Bonnie to have a proper sl outside of magic. Wasn't we promised that this season? That Bonnie would have a sl? It was partly right, she had a sl for like a few episodes when she was with Shane learning expression. After that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Lol, sorry Josh I think we stuck with him for a while. Unless JP pulls some shit out of her ass and there is some magical way to kill him all of a sudden. But yep, on soaps at some point most villains redeem themselves. I have seen one soap though, that the villain was never redeemed from the first to last episode. But generally at some point on soaps they redeem the villain.

Klaus is definitely just a villain who should have never been able to be redeemed. I think Silas had a better reason to be redeemed than Klaus ever has. Klaus was evil for his own selfish gain. Silas, at least is being evil to be with his OTL. I hope they don't have another guy that they have to kill all season either. I just want them to go back to the basics really.

And as for Bonnie, I really think this is the biggest SL she has had since season 1 TBH. I really don't think Bonnie will ever have a SL that is completely separate from her being a witch. I think it will always lead back to that for her for some reason or another. 4x19 is suppose to be a big episode for her. She will get to have a private "Jeremy funeral" and I hear it's heartbreaking. SO, I can't wait to see that. And of course she will have a big role in the plot. It just annoys me that Bonnie hasn't had a real love interest in 2 seasons, but Caroline and Elena have guys fighting and waiting on them hand and foot. While, Bonnie the 2nd main female has had nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Well in that case I hope they don't keep him around forever and know when to let him go and die. That's one of my problems with Klaus, the fact they kept him around even though they decided to kill him at first, so I hope they don't keep Silas around and give him an expiration date.

I don't watch soaps so I didn't know the exact way they handle villains on them, or remember exactly what JP tweet said word for word. My mom watch soaps though. She used to watch guiding light before it went off, and now there's another soap she watch that I don't remember the name she told me. But yeah, JP said she gets her writing style from soaps and writing villains from soaps. That's cool and all, but some villains don't need to be redeemed and like being a villain. And I hope they don't keep Silas around longer than is needed or necessary, otherwise he's just another Klaus.

Yeah, I don't get why Bonnie hasn't had a steady relationship yet, or even sex. Is they waiting for someone or is there a reason they haven't given her a love interest that lasts? But knowing how they write relationships, I'm glad they haven't put Bonnie into a triangle yet, because that's usually what all these relationships evolve into, a triangle of lameness and doom. Like Caroline. She liked Matt, but then it became a triangle between her, Matt, and Tyler. She was with Tyler, then it became a triangle between her, Tyler, and Klaus. Elena and Stefan then Damon turned it into a triangle. But yeah, I wonder if they'll give her a love interest next season, or maybe waiting to develop Bamon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 pm

I agree. I have the same issues and feelings about villains as you do. I used to watch soaps, and may watch them occasionally with my mom, but not really lol. But yea not every villain can be redeemed and not every villain should be redeemed. I like a show where the "heroes" get to win at the end of the day and not get made a fool of every damn time.

I don't really even have to have a ton of guys after her but the show makes her seem like she is the ugly duckling when she is just as pretty if not prettier than the rest of them. It's like they go out of their way to make her frumpy. The other girl have been told how beautiful they are, but Bonnie has never gotten that. Not even from Jeremy. Never been told anyone loves her, not even by Jeremy. I just want a viable love interest for her. I mean Caroline has been all over the place. And if they put her with Stefan she will have been with every guy except Jeremy. Like why can't Bonnie get some love. Geez.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote :
“SOMETHING WICKED — As Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won’t be swayed from her new obsession. Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, where someone has been attacking patients. Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. As a violent wind storm causes a power outage in Mystic Falls, ghosts suddenly appear – some with good intentions and some bent on revenge. Zach Roerig and Claire Holt also star.”

Hmm. So the walking dead is ghosts. So the veil does not get opened? So, Bonnie is against Silas now? So I guess in 4x19 Bonnie stands up for herself against him. Because last time we saw her she was pro-Silas.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm

I feel so stupid because I don't get it, can you explain it to me? What's the difference between the supernaturals on the other side and ghosts? Is there a difference since apparently the veil won't get opened? So ghosts of Jeremy, etc, will just appear and it won't be because of the veil?

Yep, I think she'll get pissed at how much control he had over her and want him dead. I don't blame her, first Shane and now Silas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 pm

I don't know LOL. It doesn't make sense to me. Because I thought when the veil is dropped that the dead would just come back as they were and not in a ghost form? But I guess it's just going to be a ghost form now? I don't know it's too confusing.

I guess it is just ghosts but in a form where you can touch them and they are visible like when the door was all the way opened in ghost world. This SL gets dumber by the day.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 pm

lol I guess we'll see when the episode airs, because like you said, it's getting dumber and dumber by the minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 pm

I really want mason to come back, and grams to fix bonnie, it would be really cute Smile

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Supposedly there are 10 familiar faces that will be returning, so yeah. I think the show will bring back someone for everyone to get their final goodbyes, then next season will start the show off fresh. I think that would be cool, especially if they plan on revamping the series like they said.

So they could bring Grams back for Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric, for Elena and Damon, Lexi for Stefan, Vicky for Matt, Mason for Tyler, if he comes back, Bill for caroline, Kol for the Originals, and I can't think of anyone else for the last two, but I think it'll be like a final goodbye before they completely change the show next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 pm

I would love for Mason to come back, but I don't think he will because I don't think Tyler is in any more episodes and plus the actor that plays Mason has moved on to star in his own show. I doubt if he returns now, but he was my favorite supernatural that died and I would sooo love for him to come back.

Let's see, Alaric, Jenna, Jeremy, Vicki, Kol, Finn, Sage, Lexi, Grams, Logan, Connor, Alexander, Michael can't think of anyone else who could possibly return.

I added some of the "baddies" because I know that some ghosts will be there for revenge according to JP. And Caroline's dad, Bill would he be considered supernatural though since he didn't transition?

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:31 pm

That firefighter show? I've seen previews and such for that, looks pretty good but never actually watched it before. But yeah, there's supposed to be 10 familiar faces that come back this season, so I can't wait to see who they are.

Who is Alexander? Ooh, I forgot about Sage, I hated she died so quickly she was awesome. They kill off characters too fast. Sage and Mikael could have stuck around a little longer than they did, Mikael as the villain instead of Esther, and Sage, IDK but they could have thought of something.

What about Emily? Couldn't she make an appearance? I def. want Logan, Vicki, and Sage to come back. I thought the show got rid of them too fast.

I guess not, since he wasn't supernatural and didn't actually complete the transition. I think there was stuff on twitter that said some fans spotted Connor on set, so I think he'll def. come back. I want to see Mikael, he was Badass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Yea it's called Chicago Fire. I hear it's good, I don't watch it though.

Connor as well as Alexander was confirmed on set. I would love if Emily came back, she and Damon has some unfinished business. I know the actress that plays Emily is on Teen Wolf now, but I'm sure she could squeeze in there.

I didn't care for Sage, but I wish Mikael had stayed on longer. I didn't really care for Vicki because she was so annoying in season 1. I felt sorry for her though, her voice annoyed me.

I can't wait to see the familiar faces though. I wonder if this storm or whatever is natural or was it something supernatural that brought it along.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:14 pm

LOL who is Alexander??? lol. But I can't wait to see Connor again, he was badass. I wish they hadn't killed him at all, he was actually a pretty great character. I think you're right, the the storm brings the ghosts or whatever or somehow the storm is because of the ghosts?

I loved Vicki, she was great before she was killed. I wanted to see if she could have survived as a vampire, but I guess the show didn't have plans to keep her around. Sage was another awesome female they killed off IMO, I loved the flashback where she boxes against dudes and kick their ass, and she was also pretty kick-ass herself. I loved she taught Damon to revel in what he is, and to seduce women. Mikeal? Def. I feel they killed him too fast, especially since he was hyped up a lot then they just kill him off. I think that's what JP meant when she said originally Klaus was supposed to die, I can't help thinking Mikeal was supposed to have killed him, and Damon's plan was supposed to have worked, but then JP fell in love with JOmo or whatever.

But yeah, I def. wouldn't complain if Mikeal came back because I thought he would have made a hell of alot better villain than Esther. And yes to Emily, I love her too even though she betrayed my fave character, lol. I think she was underused as well, IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Alexander is the hunter from the flashbacks in episode 4. The one that betrayed Rebekah. Remember? Someone said they saw him on set.

I can't wait to see Connor. I loved him and thought he died too soon and the way he died was just unbelievable.

I"m not gonna say I didn't like Vicki. I think I liked her as a human, when she was a vamp she was just bleh lol. I would have liked to see her more as a vamp though. Thought she died a bit soon, when I first watched the show I wasn't expecting that at all to happen. I think what makes me roll my eyes at her potentially coming back is how she was as a ghost last season. I wouldn't mind her back for an episode or 2 though.

I loved Mikael, so I hope he is one to come back. Sebastian Roche is just awesome really. I really hope he comes back.

Esther sucked altogether. I really hope she doesn't return.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Ohh, the dude who was playing Rebekah and who she fell in love with or whatever. I remember him now, It feels like those episodes was a long time ago lol. I forgot all about him until you just said he betrayed Rebekah. I wonder what he's going to do when he comes back? Revenge for Klaus killing him? Telling Rebekah he really did love her? LOL.

Yes, Connor is a BAMF and I wish he hadn't died. He was actually a great villain, so I have to update my best villains list to Damon, Kat, and Connor. I think these three was the best villains of this whole series so far. I can't wait to see what Connor has planned, it's going to be awesome whatever it is. He was smart, ruthless, reckless, strong, badass, could handle himself, and was actually a badass hunter.

How you feel about Vicki is how I feel about caroline, I think. I liked her as a human but she annoys me as a vampire, so I can see what you mean. But to me Vicki was a cool character, and I liked her struggles with becoming a vampire, and how out of control she was.

Mikael shouldn't have been killed off so fast in the first place. To me that was very anti-climatic, because they geeked him up as this powerful and badass person that Klaus feared, and that Mikael could kill him, yet 2 episodes later he's dead and Klaus is still here.

I have no words for the suckiness that is Esther. No words. Matter of fact she was also why I hated s3. She annoyed me, greatly, and the fact she wouldn't stay dead and kept magically coming back alive pissed me off because she annoyed me lol. Plus I wanted Mikael instead of her to be the villain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x22 [The Walking Dead]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Spoilers and Speculation-
Jump to: