» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Caroline and Klaus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Caroline and Klaus   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss Klaroline here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
I kinda like the fact that Klaus is a bit chessy when he talks to Caroline. Like when he was telling her what life could be like as a vampire and with him at her side... I couldn't help but think of
Aladdin singing A Whole New World Laughing

I want to see the relationship develop better and I do not want her to be with Tyler once Karoline picks up because it wouldn't be fair to Tyler and it hits to close to home with The Trio. If they must make triangle out of these three then I want Caroline to make achoice quickly... I don't want it dragged out the whole season.

I wouldn't mind him being cheesy if they were trying to imply he bi-polar which would come across more natural switch as I stated on another website JoMo does not really play Klaus as if he is crazy (power-hungry yes) but his crazy factor is pretty non-existant. I also find it strange for someone so powerhungry he really lets all that power go to Caroline, idk the cheesy stuff seems force for me. I don't know if what I saying makes sense. It just a very big disconnect with it. I also don't think he offering anything that Tyler couldn't give her or that she herself can not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm

sweetAMY wrote:
oh glad to see u kristal too ! well, I think that tatia may appear in aflash back or something like that , and look guys , I swaer the writers are just like gonna let caroline sleep with all the guys in the show , from human ones to vampires and hybrids lol!
I really think that s4 will give us a lot of klaroline scenes and I hope klaroline happen and caroline open her eyes and just see how much he cares about her !

AMY!!! cheers

I really hope they don't let her sleep with all the guys... A little space inbetween would be nice lol.

I know as of right not I'm not crazy about these two... however I am more than ablle to keep and open-mind. Maybe the writers will surprise us all and do a really great job... i guess we will just have to wait and see , but I have my doubts lol

<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
sweetAMY wrote:
oh glad to see u kristal too ! well, I think that tatia may appear in aflash back or something like that , and look guys , I swaer the writers are just like gonna let caroline sleep with all the guys in the show , from human ones to vampires and hybrids lol!
I really think that s4 will give us a lot of klaroline scenes and I hope klaroline happen and caroline open her eyes and just see how much he cares about her !

IMO the best way to watch this show is with an open-mind because otherwise you will go crazy!

AMY!!! cheers

I really hope they don't let her sleep with all the guys... A little space inbetween would be nice lol.

I know as of right not I'm not crazy about these two... however I am more than ablle to keep and open-mind. Maybe the writers will surprise us all and do a really great job... i guess we will just have to wait and see , but I have my doubts lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
sweetAMY wrote:

AMY!!! cheers

I think that as a fan that is all you can do... hope that the writers do the characters justic .
Back to top Go down
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm

It is so painfully obvious that Klaroline are going to have a scene in 4x07 that mirrors the Delena scene in 1x19. Meant to be Tyler as her partner but something 'mysteriously' happens to him so Klaus steps in because he is such a gentleman and that will suddenly change the way Caroline feels about him
Rolling Eyes

Team : klaroline

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 pm

did you hear guys ? julie plec tweeted that delena dance won't be mirrred by klaroline and she also didn't say they won't dance , and that charlotte rumor is fake , so I'm freaking happy . I shipthem to death Wink cheers flower I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm happy to hear that! Very Happy
I was worried that Klaroline was going to mirror that scene lol. I don't think my eyes could have taken that much rolling in such a short period of time haha

And thank god Charlotte was fake! She sounded like a cliche fanfic crazy character that all the male love interest dates at some point and wants to take out the new girl lol!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

sweetAMY wrote:
did you hear guys ? julie plec tweeted that delena dance won't be mirrred by klaroline and she also didn't say they won't dance , and that charlotte rumor is fake , so I'm freaking happy . I shipthem to death Wink cheers flower I love you

Good lord knows i hate repeat plots lol.

It would be nice to see these two dance though I am sure Tyler would not like that at all... not to mention everyone else lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Klaus   

Back to top Go down

Caroline and Klaus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: