» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Caroline and Tyler

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Discuss Forwood here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

I love Forwood. I think they make a great pair and complement each other. I must say that I did love them together more in season 2 during the build up. I love that he always stood up for Caroline and the things he went through for that girl IMO honorable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 am

KrayBaby wrote:
I love Forwood. I think they make a great pair and complement each other. I must say that I did love them together more in season 2 during the build up. I love that he always stood up for Caroline and the things he went through for that girl IMO honorable.

Couldn't agree more... like I said before I don't think these two are soulmates but it is clear that they care for each other. So why ruin it Crying or Very sad I am not looking forward this season when it comes to these two... all this angst with Klaus is going to ruin my Forwood moments lol

<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:22 am

If you pay attention, there's more to them than just sex. bounce
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 am

pivoe wrote:
If you pay attention, there's more to them than just sex. bounce

Oh I totally agree with this, yes they do have the most sex lol but it is so clear that Tyler loves her. It is so clear that both care for the other and would do anything for the other. I don't love Klaus and Caroline as a couple- I like the idea of them I think it could have worked had it not been so... quick. However I love these two much more after eveything that has happen I don't think it's right to ruin their realatinship with something that will never end well ( Klaus and Caroline)
Back to top Go down
NerdGirl

Team : Bonnie, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't really understand when some use the "they are only just sex" argument. I see so much more to them. Plus I like sex and I don't see why two people who are in love shouldn't enjoy that. Besides, they had something not many couples on TV do anymore:a friendship first. I think a lot of the problem came from the time jump the writers did. Tyler and Caroline grew closer in season two and when season 3 came about it was months later and they were still just friends. It was that episode that they finally got together and all I could think was "FINALLY!'

And everything they have gone through this season with Klaus makes me love them together all the more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

I love these two together almost as much as I love SE.

Stefan&Elena
Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Love this pairing, even though I'm a bit on the outs with Caroline right now. I really like Tyler though.

I agree, I don't think they have that much sex. They are in a relationship, that's what couples do. Then one time they had sex was after Tyler had been gone for weeks, so umm heck yea that's what they would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:58 am

For some reason I don't ship Forwood, I want to but I can't. Don't get me wrong I would chose them over Klaroline in a second and I do love them together (that scene in 3x19 when they meet, the look on both their faces just warmed my heart) but I don't ship them if that makes any sense.

I think I'm still bitter over not getting my Bonnie/Tyler in season 2 Embarassed
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

Lol, no I understand. I ship them, but not diehard. I just want Tyler to be happy. And I despise Klaroline Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 am

“So now she’s on the run, on herself, and dealing with the death of THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. What she doesn’t know is Klaus has taken over on Tyler’s body, and so when she does find out, HOW she does find out, if she finds out, I’m sure there’s gonna be quite the conversation. A lot of questions that I’ve been made from excited viewers have been about Klaus and Caroline. They love the idea of Klaus and Caroline. Or Klaroline? Or Carolaus? But I keep HAVING TO remind them that this guy is a mass-murderer. Not someone exactly you take home to mom. And, I, I don’t know where the writers are gonna take it.

-Candice Accola on Caroline

How flawless is Candice Accola's answer? Pretty damn flawless I love you

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 am

The Klaroline ship was up in arms about this yesterday. I love Candace though, she's awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

torilee07 wrote:

“So now she’s on the run, on herself, and dealing with the death of THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. What she doesn’t know is Klaus has taken over on Tyler’s body, and so when she does find out, HOW she does find out, if she finds out, I’m sure there’s gonna be quite the conversation. A lot of questions that I’ve been made from excited viewers have been about Klaus and Caroline. They love the idea of Klaus and Caroline. Or Klaroline? Or Carolaus? But I keep HAVING TO remind them that this guy is a mass-murderer. Not someone exactly you take home to mom. And, I, I don’t know where the writers are gonna take it.

-Candice Accola on Caroline

How flawless is Candice Accola's answer? Pretty damn flawless I love you

Even thought I like this ship I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this video... because Candice is so right it is not even funny. Caroline is not Elena and she has not know Klaus long enough to develope this kind of love that you see with Delena. so it makes sense that Caroline would not fall for him and if she did it wouldn't be for long.

As much as i love this pair I also understand that there may come point where these two will walk away from each other. Though after watching the video I kind of wonder if they are going to get together at all?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm a big Forwood fan Smile quite worried about them for this season though Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm

roar33 wrote:
I'm a big Forwood fan Smile quite worried about them for this season though Neutral

I think that at the end of the day she may not end up with either... I don't know but I feel like if she goes with Klaus and he dies/ or leaves I don't see Caroline getting back with Tyler right away.

I do belive that Tyler is going to fight to keep Caroline and I hope that he does... i'm so conflicted this is what happens when you like a large amount of the ships on this show. Someone will always get hurt Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:40 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
roar33 wrote:

I think that at the end of the day she may not end up with either... I don't know but I feel like if she goes with Klaus and he dies/ or leaves I don't see Caroline getting back with Tyler right away.

I do belive that Tyler is going to fight to keep Caroline and I hope that he does... i'm so conflicted this is what happens when you like a large amount of the ships on this show. Someone will always get hurt Crying or Very sad
As badly as I want Forwood to keep going, I'm beginning to think that with Klaus AND this Hayley girl that they may go their separate ways..but they might hook up again in season 5 or 6. All I can do is hope that they stay together Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 pm

roar33 wrote:

Crying or Very sad I see why you would be.

Honestly, what Tyler and Caroline have and have been through should make them unbreakable but somehow Klaus is managing to penetrate their bond? I don't believe it but apparently it's true Rolling Eyes Klaus has done nothing to make Caroline think twice about her feelings for Tyler and Tyler has done nothing to make her think twice about their relationship. Everything he does is either because of or for Caroline.

If Forwood do break up, I hope Caroline doesn't go bouncing right to Klaus. Let her be single for a while. She really needs it.

Tyler already has the upper hand anyway. He has known Caroline since childhood and hasn't killed any of her friends lol!

Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm

torilee07 wrote:
roar33 wrote:

Honestly, what Tyler and Caroline have and have been through should make them unbreakable but somehow Klaus is managing to penetrate their bond? I don't believe it but apparently it's true Rolling Eyes Klaus has done nothing to make Caroline think twice about her feelings for Tyler and Tyler has done nothing to make her think twice about their relationship. Everything he does is either because of or for Caroline.

If Forwood do break up, I hope Caroline doesn't go bouncing right to Klaus. Let her be single for a while. She really needs it.

Tyler already has the upper hand anyway. He has known Caroline since childhood and hasn't killed any of her friends lol!
If Caroline falls for Klaus I will lose a lot of respect for her, how can you love someone who almost killed you twice, killed your bestie, done horrible things to your boyfriend and cause chaos everywhere! Bring on season 4, I'm ready for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 pm

roar33 wrote:
torilee07 wrote:
roar33 wrote:

If Caroline falls for Klaus I will lose a lot of respect for her, how can you love someone who almost killed you twice, killed your bestie, done horrible things to your boyfriend and cause chaos everywhere! Bring on season 4, I'm ready for it Very Happy

This is my stance on it as well. If Klaus was on the road to redemption, I could totally stand behind this ship.But him being the monster that he is, I just can't. So, maybe season 4 will make me like him. But as a Tyler fan, I certainly don't want him to get hurt though, so until I see more I am Team Forwood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 pm

I don't know, I think I'm forever for Team Forwood.. If Caroline goes for Klaus, that's just plain stupid.. Shocked I don't think it could ever be as real and meaningful as her love with Tyler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

elenaforever wrote:
I don't know, I think I'm forever for Team Forwood.. If Caroline goes for Klaus, that's just plain stupid.. Shocked I don't think it could ever be as real and meaningful as her love with Tyler.
I just don't get them Evil or Very Mad
If you were at a town, quite happy, then this dude cane along and killed your bestpal, and your bestpal's aunt, then almost made you and your boyfriend break up and do other terrible things to your town, why would you like him in any way? I would hate the guy! I just really don't get it No

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

exactly! Versus Tyler, the sweet, caring boyfriend who loves Caroline to death.. I love you Yay for Forwood cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 am

Woo Forwood ftw cheers

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 am

I honestly don't think Karoline will last long even if they do end up together( and i kind of like these two and I don't see it lasting long term) There have been spoliers that this pair might not last long and that people will get a good "laugh" at watching these two.

It's said but it make sense in a lot of wa, it does kinda of go against Caroline's MO to go for someone like Klaus especaily with her feeling about Elena and Damon. I think it will allow some good confict for Caroline this season because really this is the only storyline she is getting for now.

Signature by: alla-matta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 am

Even though I don't think that all they do is have sex, this week's 'grief sex' scene would be better left out, IMHO. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   

Back to top Go down

Caroline and Tyler
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: