HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 
 

 Bonnie and Damon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie and Damon   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Discuss Bamon here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ParadoxMachine

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 103
Location : Earth
Team : Greta Martin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:45 pm

to put it mildly this relationship is in trouble. It's spinning out of control. I liked it better when she outwardly hurt him (back) it was more interesting then IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 27
Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

ParadoxMachine wrote:
to put it mildly this relationship is in trouble. It's spinning out of control. I liked it better when she outwardly hurt him (back) it was more interesting then IMO.

Interesting, what do you mean when you say it's spinning out of control. I would love to see it sense there really isn't much happening with them yet... other then working together to save Elena .

All though I to miss watching Bonnie hurt damon, you know what I wonder though. Damon always lets her, set him on fire, giving him killer headaches. No matter what she did to him Damon never fought back or attacked her in return. Sure he wasn't happy about it but he never hurt her...physical when she hurt him. I always found that funy Very Happy

_________________


<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
ParadoxMachine wrote:
to put it mildly this relationship is in trouble. It's spinning out of control. I liked it better when she outwardly hurt him (back) it was more interesting then IMO.

Interesting, what do you mean when you say it's spinning out of control. I would love to see it sense there really isn't much happening with them yet... other then working together to save Elena .

All though I to miss watching Bonnie hurt damon, you know what I wonder though. Damon always lets her, set him on fire, giving him killer headaches. No matter what she did to him Damon never fought back or attacked her in return. Sure he wasn't happy about it but he never hurt her...physical when she hurt him. I always found that funy Very Happy

This, to the bolded part. I always found it funny too because anyone else and they would have been a goner!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 27
Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
TheTVDLover wrote:
ParadoxMachine wrote:
to put it mildly this relationship is in trouble. It's spinning out of control. I liked it better when she outwardly hurt him (back) it was more interesting then IMO.

Interesting, what do you mean when you say it's spinning out of control. I would love to see it sense there really isn't much happening with them yet... other then working together to save Elena .

All though I to miss watching Bonnie hurt damon, you know what I wonder though. Damon always lets her, set him on fire, giving him killer headaches. No matter what she did to him Damon never fought back or attacked her in return. Sure he wasn't happy about it but he never hurt her...physical when she hurt him. I always found that funy Very Happy

This, to the bolded part. I always found it funny too because anyone else and they would have been a goner!

So glad I'm not the only one who notice... I mean this is Damon we are talking about here. He is the first guy to want to hurt you back when you hurt him Physical/or emotionaly because when he is mad all he sees is red. So for him not to retaliate is some way shape or form against Bonnie... that speaks volumes Very Happy

_________________


<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

So, I have been seeing this a lot from episode 3.21 Before Sunset. When Bonnie asks Damon, "If you're so mad at me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Damon says, he doesn't know, because he does stupid things.

Some Bamon fans think that it was a sign because Damon does stupid things when he cares. For instance, when he said he did a stupid thing like let Alaric die with dignity instead of killing him himself.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 am

KrayBaby wrote:
So, I have been seeing this a lot from episode 3.21 Before Sunset. When Bonnie asks Damon, "If you're so mad at me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Damon says, he doesn't know, because he does stupid things.

Some Bamon fans think that it was a sign because Damon does stupid things when he cares. For instance, when he said he did a stupid thing like let Alaric die with dignity instead of killing him himself.

Thoughts?

I so want to belive that he does care... I take that back he does care in his own...in a I'm-not-telling-you kind of way. I see Bonnie and Damon relationship similar to the relationship that he had with Alaric. Alaric hated vampire... he was a hunter of them. He also didn't really care for Damon in the least when they first started out. Slowly things changed and it was clear that Damon cared about this guy... even though they never said so. Damon respected him, and to a point I think Alaric did as well. Their bond was strong and we saw how strong it was during the last episode when Damon stayed with him that night while he died ( sharing a bottle of wiskey lol) It was the saddest moment but it also was good- for damon because it showed us his ablitie to care for others without getting anything from it.

I think Damon and Bonnie's Relationship is headed in the same direction, I know some belive that she still hates him. However that is clearly not the case. When was the last time Bonnie, through Damon across the room, or set him on fire?.... it's been a while. i think Bonnie is very similar to Alaric ... which is why Damon shows and has so much respect for her. Like Alaric she had a very set way of veiwing vampires. The are dangerous creatures that feed on innoccent people. Like Alaric she feels it is her duty to protect those that cannot protect themself. It was clear that Bonnie didn't trust Damon since day one... but as the seasons have gone on, there is no way anyone can say that she no longer trust him. Both had to have trust the other. We get a glimps of that during the decades dance when they had to fight klaus. If Bonnie didn't trust Damon there is no way that she would have gone along with the plan they had.

Trust was also a big factor with the bromance of Alaric and Damon- without it I don't think they could have became as close as the did at the end. The potienal for romance for Bamon is high because their relationship has a great foundation already... trust. Without it I don't think they would be a good match... it is also the reason why there are so many Bamon fans ( though some would like to say other wise) If you really look at it Bamon could be the healthest relationships if the writers can show that on screen the right way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
So, I have been seeing this a lot from episode 3.21 Before Sunset. When Bonnie asks Damon, "If you're so mad at me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Damon says, he doesn't know, because he does stupid things.

Some Bamon fans think that it was a sign because Damon does stupid things when he cares. For instance, when he said he did a stupid thing like let Alaric die with dignity instead of killing him himself.

Thoughts?

I so want to belive that he does care... I take that back he does care in his own...in a I'm-not-telling-you kind of way. I see Bonnie and Damon relationship similar to the relationship that he had with Alaric. Alaric hated vampire... he was a hunter of them. He also didn't really care for Damon in the least when they first started out. Slowly things changed and it was clear that Damon cared about this guy... even though they never said so. Damon respected him, and to a point I think Alaric did as well. Their bond was strong and we saw how strong it was during the last episode when Damon stayed with him that night while he died ( sharing a bottle of wiskey lol) It was the saddest moment but it also was good- for damon because it showed us his ablitie to care for others without getting anything from it.

I think Damon and Bonnie's Relationship is headed in the same direction, I know some belive that she still hates him. However that is clearly not the case. When was the last time Bonnie, through Damon across the room, or set him on fire?.... it's been a while. i think Bonnie is very similar to Alaric ... which is why Damon shows and has so much respect for her. Like Alaric she had a very set way of veiwing vampires. The are dangerous creatures that feed on innoccent people. Like Alaric she feels it is her duty to protect those that cannot protect themself. It was clear that Bonnie didn't trust Damon since day one... but as the seasons have gone on, there is no way anyone can say that she no longer trust him. Both had to have trust the other. We get a glimps of that during the decades dance when they had to fight klaus. If Bonnie didn't trust Damon there is no way that she would have gone along with the plan they had.

Trust was also a big factor with the bromance of Alaric and Damon- without it I don't think they could have became as close as the did at the end. The potienal for romance for Bamon is high because their relationship has a great foundation already... trust. Without it I don't think they would be a good match... it is also the reason why there are so many Bamon fans ( though some would like to say other wise) If you really look at it Bamon could be the healthest relationships if the writers can show that on screen the right way.


cheers

She definitely doesn't hate Damon. Disagree with his choices? Of course. I think he really grew on her. Even when she found out about the Delena kiss, season 1 Bonnie would have scolded her...instead she asked if it was good.

I like your analogy with Alaric because I can see that. Which makes me not understand how people who are opposed to Bamon will say that it will never work because she hates him. Well, Alaric hated Damon and they became best buds, so it's not impossible. Even though Bonnie clearly doesn't hate Bonnie like she did in season 1 and most of season 2. And just like Katherine said, Hate is the beginning of a love story, not the end of one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 27
Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
So, I have been seeing this a lot from episode 3.21 Before Sunset. When Bonnie asks Damon, "If you're so mad at me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Damon says, he doesn't know, because he does stupid things.

Some Bamon fans think that it was a sign because Damon does stupid things when he cares. For instance, when he said he did a stupid thing like let Alaric die with dignity instead of killing him himself.

Thoughts?

I so want to belive that he does care... I take that back he does care in his own...in a I'm-not-telling-you kind of way. I see Bonnie and Damon relationship similar to the relationship that he had with Alaric. Alaric hated vampire... he was a hunter of them. He also didn't really care for Damon in the least when they first started out. Slowly things changed and it was clear that Damon cared about this guy... even though they never said so. Damon respected him, and to a point I think Alaric did as well. Their bond was strong and we saw how strong it was during the last episode when Damon stayed with him that night while he died ( sharing a bottle of wiskey lol) It was the saddest moment but it also was good- for damon because it showed us his ablitie to care for others without getting anything from it.

I think Damon and Bonnie's Relationship is headed in the same direction, I know some belive that she still hates him. However that is clearly not the case. When was the last time Bonnie, through Damon across the room, or set him on fire?.... it's been a while. i think Bonnie is very similar to Alaric ... which is why Damon shows and has so much respect for her. Like Alaric she had a very set way of veiwing vampires. The are dangerous creatures that feed on innoccent people. Like Alaric she feels it is her duty to protect those that cannot protect themself. It was clear that Bonnie didn't trust Damon since day one... but as the seasons have gone on, there is no way anyone can say that she no longer trust him. Both had to have trust the other. We get a glimps of that during the decades dance when they had to fight klaus. If Bonnie didn't trust Damon there is no way that she would have gone along with the plan they had.

Trust was also a big factor with the bromance of Alaric and Damon- without it I don't think they could have became as close as the did at the end. The potienal for romance for Bamon is high because their relationship has a great foundation already... trust. Without it I don't think they would be a good match... it is also the reason why there are so many Bamon fans ( though some would like to say other wise) If you really look at it Bamon could be the healthest relationships if the writers can show that on screen the right way.


OMG I love you for this Exclamation

I never really thought about it but now that you pointed it out Damon relationship with Alaric parallel his relationship with Bonnie. It's no wonder Damon never fight Bonnie because she is a female version of Alaric. He too was quick to call Damon on his crap the way Bonnie does and just like Bonnie when he needed something he didn't go to the responsiable Stefan he went to Damon... the guy who gets the job done. Same with Bonnie... I mean how many people does she atually like and call a friends? Quite a few and I'm sure she closer to Caroline and Stefan as far as vampires go. Even with all of that when she has a plan and she wants it to go smoothly... she calls Damon.

I'm with KrayBaby How can people still think that she hates him... there not the best of buds yet but they will be there is no doubt about it, I also agree with what she said about Katherine said about hate being the start of a great love story... it really is true. To say that Bamon could never happen.... just seems so closed minded to me.

_________________


<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-21
Location : TAGS
Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 pm

What I like about Bamon They have No Games They Both Know where they are with Each other If there Is Some Problem with them They will let you Know 1ST time they see Each Other Me and You have Problems there is No Covers with them. They Will Work Together and At the Same Time Tell the Other Off about What They Think is Wrong With them . I like that they have Issues with each other and Deals with them at the same time as Kick Ass or Working together to get the job done


_________________
BONNIE BENNETT IS THE QUEEN OF ALL OTHER QUEENS


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTVDLover
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 27
Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:51 am

Ok guys, do you think we will get any Bamon sense this season ?

I want a lot more than what we got last season I know that Delena is going to be big this time around but is it to much to ask to get just a little more Bamon in the show Very Happy

_________________


<3 ~*~ Bonnie Bennett~*~ <3

The True Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 am

For me it seems like they have been building up on Bamon. They went from hating each other season 1-early season 2, to conspiring together by the end of season 2. Then season 3 they actually became allies, to getting along by the end of the season. They really messed things up with the Abby situation, it really burns me up inside, I don't even like watching that episode.

But, I think they will become friends this season, so in a sense I believe they will have more scenes together.

I read a spoiler that said:
Spoiler:
 
How awesome would that be bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NerdGirl

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-24
Team : Bonnie, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

As much as I would have liked to see more Bamon scenes the past season, rewatching it gave me a different view of things. They do not threaten each other (much) anymore, they no longer look at if they think the other is going to harm them when they work together... I'm not going to call them friends, but their relationship has progressed profoundly since the first season.

I've always said I wanted a slow build for Bamon, and that hasn't changed. As discouraged as I always get, when I go back and rewatch the show all together it gives me a different perspective. I've heard some Bamon fans say that they've noticed the show starting to follow the over all book plot more lately and that Bamon cans till happen because in the books
Spoiler:
 
.

I'm a strange Bonnie fan in that the entire situation with Abby didn't really bother me all that much. IMO Damon acted in pure Damon fashion, the guy who sees the few options in front of him, picks the one that he considers the best over all, and move on without dwelling on it too much. Damon was Damon and truth be told I think he might have learned his lesson with the whole being tortured thing and then Bonnie having the option of helping him and not taking it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:32 am

Yea, it has been a slow build each season their relationship gets better.

I didn't care about the Abby scene, because I don't care about Abby at all. I just think for Bamon it set them back a bit because it was just another thing for Bonnie to see Damon in a negative light. I don't like watching the episode because it was dumb,the way it was written annoyed me because although I get that it was needed for the storyline. It just could have been differently IMO, and then the way Stefan made it seem like he was about kill Bonnie. Ugh, so gross Evil or Very Mad

I agree, it was Damon in all of his glory though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Quote :
Spoiler:
Bonnie and Damon don't really have much until after Elena has been turned.
.

I'm a strange Bonnie fan in that the entire situation with Abby didn't really bother me all that much. IMO Damon acted in pure Damon fashion, the guy who sees the few options in front of him, picks the one that he considers the best over all, and move on without dwelling on it too much. Damon was Damon and truth be told I think he might have learned his lesson with the whole being tortured thing and then Bonnie having the option of helping him and not taking it.

I have always said this,about tv Bamon. On other forums people always say that the show and the books are so diffrent and to a point they are. however one thing that they follow are the relationships that happen in the books. There has never been a doubt in my mind that Bamon will happen I don't see it not happening ... I also don't want it to happen quickly/

Like Delena I want Bamon to build up to the right point, I find that even though I don't ship Delena I still like watching it because of how well their relationship was built up. Looking back at Bamon over the past three season though they time on screen together is small it alway is great to watch . And as you said it is clear how far these two have come. They may not be friends just yet, but i think that it can happen this season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
Echo



Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 21
Location : Australia
Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm hoping that we get more Bamon scenes this season than last season.

_________________

Stefan&Elena
Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Echo, I think it's a really good chance of that. I'm hoping at the very least they form a friendship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 am

You can't tell me that Damon doesn't have a soft spot for Bonnie Wink

Anyone else done what she has done and he would have killed them by now and I don't think that it is her friendship with Elena that is keeping her alive. I believe that Damon generally cares about Bonnie even if it is deep, deep down and he doesn't know it yet.


BAMON FTW cheers

have you guys seen this vid? so amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 am

Hell yea! That video is amazing, omg. Why couldn't we get that in the show man? Ughh

Oh and he absolutely cares, Bonnie did not say the "Careful Damon, I might start to think you care," line for nothing.

And I don't believe its because of Elena, he has already tried to kill Caroline twice, and has killed Jeremy so I don't by that it's because of Elena. And people may argue that he almost killed her in season 1, but he didn't even see Bonnie at that time--he looked at her and saw Emily and that's who he tried to kill.

Oh yea baby, Bamon FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Tori= that was a great vidoe which nly has me asking why they couldn't show it on the show. It didn't have to be a big thing but it would have been nice to see him feed her his blood. All though when he is talking to her when Bonnie is walking into the tomb I got chills... Very Happy

Kray- I totally agree with you about him caring about Bonnie. He has had plenty of chance where iif he wanted to kill her he would have. I never counted season 1 because he wasn't after Bonnie he was after Emily because as you said that is who he saw.

As many times as she has attacked him he not once did one thing to stop her. I think this dynamic is going to be great to watch as the season goes on.

Oh- and I love the pic too. They are a both so Badass it amazing lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm



I know it's not "Bamon" But Kat and Ian look so hot together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 pm

^^^

I think Ian and Kat have such a great relationship, she recently presented him with an awards and the way they both talked about the other one it was so sweet you can tell that they both admire each others work they do .

I think it is on tumblr somewhere that they both walk off stage hand in hand *sighs* so cute.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Yes! I saw the video. It's adorable. You can tell they are genuine friends. Chemistry is through the roof!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm

“I think you’ll see a bond grow between Damon and Meredith. It’s cool because he’s this erratic character, and she really holds her ground with him and with all the other characters. She’s strong-minded and doesn’t put up with his bulls**t. So deep down, whether he acknowledges it or not, he admires that about her. That’s how their friendship begins, really.”

Torrey on Damon and Meredith.

This pretty much describes a friendship between Bonnie and Damon. Bonnie doesn’t take his shit and holds her ground around all of the characters. So why does Damon admire Meredith for it but not Bonnie?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   

Back to top Go down
 
Bonnie and Damon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: