» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Discuss Elena and Jeremy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
Echo

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

The 2.21 scene made my heart melt (In a good way)

Stefan&Elena
Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:36 am

I hate so much how Elena tries to treat Jeremy like a baby. It's annoying. He is the age she was when she got caught up in the supernatural world.

I do however, love how protective Jeremy is over Elena. I love when he tells Damon that no one is going to fight harder for his sister than he is *swoon*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NerdGirl

Team : Bonnie, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 am

Idk... The way Elena treats Jeremy is the way I can sometimes treat my younger siblings even if one is technically an adult. It's like to you they are always gonna be the one on the playground getting picked on by a bully or about to fall off of the monkey bars so you have to come in and save the day. That doesn't turn off no matter how old they get or even if you don't get along.

Honestly I probably would like Elena less if she didn't treat Jeremy the way she does. She's a typical big sister, and it's in those instances only that I've been able to relate to her character.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 am

I honestly think it's a bit much how she treats him. I have younger siblings that are 3 and 13 years younger than me and I don't treat them like that. Protective is one thing but she is too protective IMO. They are only 1 year a part.

Some of her methods have been way too extreme (compelling) and way too baby-ish to me. I get that she doesn't want him to get hurt but she needs to realize that Jeremy isn't a little kid anymore and can make decisions for himself just as much as she could when she was his age.

so, all in all I think Elena just needs to back up a little bit and give the guy room to grow and become a man and stop babying him all of the time because at times I feel like he has more sense than she does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 am

The compelling was little too much for me also.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I think it is great how much they have grown together over the seasons. When we started out Jeremy and Elena weren't that close. Because both were dealing with the lost of their parents in their own way. Then when Vampires, witchs and werewolfs came to play Elena felt this need to protect him from all of it... not wanting him getting mixed up in it for fear of his life. Jeremy too took that same kind of think around season 3... now he wanted to be a protecter and kind of take the 'Man of the house" role.

I really love these two... I love that you can see and feel their love for each other. Sometimes they both go to extremes but they do it because they care:D

I'm looking forward seeing more of these two together this season... though it may not be much Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
heartisreeling

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Jeremy and Elena (Season 5 spoilers!)   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am

Hello everyone! I finally decided to chime in because something has been bugging me and I just figured it out.
First of all, I am LOVING this season so far. That perfect balance of fun, wit, drama, and suspense is why I became addicted in the first place. Well, that and Delena of course!
But through these first two episodes I couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. At first I thought it was because we missed out on a bunch of juicy Delena moments (I mean come on, they are hot! Show us some action!) But no, that's not it. It is this:
Last season we saw Elena completely destroyed after the death of Jeremy. For me, that moment was pivotal for her character. Up until then she had always been the strong one, holding it together because she had to, for her brother. That bond has been the strongest relationship of the whole show, even above the love triangle. Seeing her break down the way she did was completely devastating.
Then we see them interact again when the veil is dropped, and it is simultaneously wonderful and heartbreaking because they know their time is limited. At the end, Elena is racing to see him before he disappears for good, but she is thwarted by Kol and then Katerina.
We as the viewers see what Bonnie has been able to do for Jeremy. Bring him back to life. I believe she does this in place of bringing herself back, because she loves Jeremy and she loves Elena. This is the ultimate sacrifice.
What has been missing for me this season was the reunion of the siblings, Elena and Jeremy. For Elena, that moment of seeing Jeremy again and then realizing he is alive, that moment would have erased all of the pain she had gone through at his death and also gone a long way toward easing some the guilt she has for what happened while her humanity was off. This moment would have been the completion of that part of Elena's journey.
I'm feeling a little gypped right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy   

Back to top Go down

Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: