» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Discuss Stefan and Damon here...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 pm

I believe that Damon/Stefan are the main relationship on the show.

Defan for endgame!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

I do too. I would definitely be okay if neither one ended up with Elena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:33 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I believe that Damon/Stefan are the main relationship on the show.

Defan for endgame!!!

Yes so true,,, I always love parts with these to interacting with each other. Paul and Ian's dynamic is great on screen and I love that even though they do things to hurt the other. If someone is after them, they always find a way to come together.

Back to top Go down
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

I always remember that line that Damon said to Stefan in 1x06-Lost Girls when Logan Fell shot Stefan with the wooden bullets and Damon killed him.

"If anyone is going to kill you, it's going to be me."

I don't know why, but I just loved that line because when it comes down to it I doubt Damon would ever be able to kill Stefan and vice versa and they sure as hell aren't going to let anyone else kill them either. I love you

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I always remember that line that Damon said to Stefan in 1x06-Lost Girls when Logan Fell shot Stefan with the wooden bullets and Damon killed him.

I don't know why, but I just loved that line because when it comes down to it I doubt Damon would ever be able to kill Stefan and vice versa and they sure as hell aren't going to let anyone else kill them either. I love you

He wouldn't and he couldn't. Sure there have a very... tense relationship but Stefan told Klaus that no matter what he does he only make he and Damon bond stronger. At the end of the day they are family Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 pm

torilee07 wrote:

Aww...*claps*
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 pm

torilee07 wrote:

You are right, I love that line too!! I love the way their relationship is getting stronger, their bond with one another is growing, and all that despite the Elena issue. You can tell they really love each other and considering the circumstances, I think that is really beautiful. I love you I love you And I agree also that Paul and Ian have a great on-screen dynamic, it is a pleasure to watch!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 am

I love the complicated dynamics between those two. I'd say that is one relationship the writers have done an amazing job with. The scenes where Damon and Stefan interact tend to be the best ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am

My favourite Defan scene is the one in either 2x04 or 2x05 when Sherriff Forbes is shooting them and Damon wakes up and Srefan doesn't. You can see the concern and worries look on Damon's face when his brother doesn't move. Idk why but I've always loved that scene I love you

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm

aw I don't remember that scene! I should check it out again. Razz

Also..I just realized, Damon is a lot meaner to Matt than he is with Stefan in the first episode of this season, even though it's kind of more Stefan's fault than Matt's, right? Maybe that's because he is able to forgive his brother more, since Damon loves him so much.. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Aw, I thought it was because Matt was more of a pushover and Damon just wanted someone to take his anger out on and not to fight back whereas Stefan would fight back? But your point is probably right haha!! Surprised

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gellerbing

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 pm

i love stefan all the time (except when he was the ripper) but damon im always in 2 minds about, when hes nice and helpful i love him so much but then he does something mean like attacking matt in tonights episode and i want him slaughtered, kinda like klaus in a way Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm

gellerbing wrote:
i love stefan all the time (except when he was the ripper) but damon im always in 2 minds about, when hes nice and helpful i love him so much but then he does something mean like attacking matt in tonights episode and i want him slaughtered, kinda like klaus in a way Laughing

aw me too i love stefan all the time!! I love you well me too except when he was the ripper Razz But I don't know, sometimes I enjoy seeing Damon act like Damon. He's fun to watch.. so long as he doesn't do too much harm though. Razz I remember in the first season, I hated him soooooo much lol. Especially when he killed Lexi!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gellerbing

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 pm

oh yeah i felt that way in season 1 too, i kept hoping someone would kill him lol
but nowadays i do tend to love him more than i hate him, when he does bad things now the hate only seems to last until his next scene Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore   

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalry: Stefan and Damon Salvatore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: