HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 
 

 Season 4 Spoliers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss news on Season 4 here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : South California
Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 pm

I too am dying to know what happens to Bonnie. I can't imagine what the heck they could do to her that would be worse than taking her powers away? I also thought about her becoming a vampire, but I doubt so... They will want to focus on Elena's transition, not Bonnie's.

Maybe they will take away her ability to have children, in order to terminate the Bennett line? Take away her memories? Force her to kill a human being to restore the balance?

Gah, the suspense is killing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Scotland
Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 am

Is it just me who thinks there's to many new characters? I can't remember all their names! It's dead annoying Sad

_________________

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 am

Pelisse wrote:
I too am dying to know what happens to Bonnie. I can't imagine what the heck they could do to her that would be worse than taking her powers away? I also thought about her becoming a vampire, but I doubt so... They will want to focus on Elena's transition, not Bonnie's.

Maybe they will take away her ability to have children, in order to terminate the Bennett line? Take away her memories? Force her to kill a human being to restore the balance?

Gah, the suspense is killing me.

I know!! Pelisse you bring up a great point about having her to kill a human, the spoiler for episode 1 mentions a death sequence, and that it's not who dies, but who does the killing. Everyone has assumed Elena would, but I read an article from Julie Plec saying something that made it seem like they haven't filmed any episodes that has Elena killing someone. So, who else would we be shocked about killing someone? Bonnie! If she has to kill the pastor to save her friends that would be shocking because she has always been so against people getting killed. It would be like a role reversal because she would be protecting vampires, whom she initially didn't like at all. The suspense is killing me though. 5 days you guys.

Rachel- I agree I think it's way to many new people coming on. I hope it doesn't take away from the ones we already have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 pm

roar33 wrote:
Is it just me who thinks there's to many new characters? I can't remember all their names! It's dead annoying Sad

I feel like many of the new people that are coming will be die early on... I just don't want the new people to shadown the main cast because it is such a large cast already these new people need to get in and get out.

But that is just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am

Season 4 UK Promo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Scotland
Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Season 4 UK Promo:
*fangirling* this promo is better than the CW one! I can't wait any longer bounce bounce bounce

_________________

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 pm

i know right! i said the same thing. so much going on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elijahfan101



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : Canada
Team : Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I don't know if this is well known but this web site states that Daniel Gillies and Claire Holt are season 4 regular cast members. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries_(season_4)

I believe it's under cast.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Scotland
Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:30 pm

elijahfan101 wrote:
I don't know if this is well known but this web site states that Daniel Gillies and Claire Holt are season 4 regular cast members. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries_(season_4)

I believe it's under cast.

Kol wasn't listed as a regular cast member and he hasn't been in any episode stills or cast shots which makes me think he might die early in the season? Julie did say there would be a big death in the first few episodes... I'd be upset if Kol died Sad

_________________

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : South California
Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm

The UK promo is awesome. Soooo excited!

Is it Elena saying "I can't stop thinking about blood"? It sounds like Bonnie's voice to me, but maybe it's the special sound effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 am

Kol is just a guest star when he comes on. He will probably be in the 4.o4 flashback episode that is about Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 am

Okay, so I have been thinking about Bonnie and her consequences of trying to bring Elena back. When she went against the balance of nature for Jeremy, the consequences directly affected him by seeing his ghost/vampire ex girlfriends, and indirectly affected Bonnie because it led to her and Jeremy's break-up. So, I think that maybe the consequences will affect Elena this time and since the spoilers are that Elena rejects all types of blood, making it hard for her to feed and stay alive. Why would this only happen to her? So, I think maybe that's a consequence from Bonnie dark magic. So just like with Jeremy it would Directly affect Elena since if she can't keep down blood, she would dessicate and indirectly affect Bonnie because she could lose her best friend.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 am

that does make some sense... and it would be worst then her just lossing her powers because they know how much Bonnie loves that family and her friends. So to punishe her by doing that to Elena would make sense... I never would have thought about it that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 am

Right, it hit me when I was going to bed last night LOL. I dont know why.

Have you seen this possible spoiler about Bonnie dad:

Quote :
This Thursday on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 4 premiere, Bonnie (Kat Graham)
will make a drastic move in a last-ditch effort to save her friend's
life -- and suffice to say, her witch "sisters" on the other side won't
be pleased by her umpteenth rebellion against their precious balance of
nature. With the witches turning against her, Bonnie will be in need of
some guidance. First, she'll find that in Professor Shane, who works at the University where her grandmother used to teach.

But
Shane won't be the only adult male figure in Bonnie's life this year.
Producers are currently casting the role of Rudy Owens, a handsome
African-American man in his late thirties to early forties. (Say, just
old enough to have fathered an 18-year-old Bonnie Bennett?) The only
thing we know about Rudy is that he's "a protective parent." It's a
recurring guest star role that will first be introduced in Episode 10.

Source here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 am

Quote :
TVF: Bonnie wasn’t in this past episode, but are we going to see her soon?
JP:
Absolutely. Episode 4 is kind of the beginning of Bonnie’s journey for
the season. She meets a new mentor, who’s very intriguing and
interesting and there is a handsome professor by the name of Shane,
played by David Alpay, who’s terrific. And it’s just the beginning of a
really, really tumultuous, dramatic and emotional year where Bonnie is
really going to learn a lot about herself and what she’s capable of and a
lot of great things for her.

TVF: And her daddy’s coming right?
JP: Her daddy’s coming.
We haven’t seen the last of her mama. We’ve got some small romantic
roads to travel. We’ve got some great witchcraft stuff that is always
lurking. Is she going to tap back into that dark magic or stay on the
side of good? There’s all kinds of things coming down the pipeline for
her. It’s going to be a good year.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/11/vampire-diaries-scoop-from-the-source-julie-plec-on-nuclear-fall/#ixzz2AypG4VlW

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Scotland
Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Do we know what episode Bonnie's dad first appears in?

_________________

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : South California
Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:18 pm

roar33 wrote:
Do we know what episode Bonnie's dad first appears in?

I think I read that he will first appear in 4x10, which will be the first episode after the holiday break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:17 pm

YEa 4.10 I believe.

It's more spoilers about DES and Forwood/Hayley if you click the link!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Guess I was wrong about Stefan sleeping with Rebekah. Why would Stefan sleep with her when he's all about the cure for Elena though? I'm confused.

Quote :
DANGEROUS LIAISONS — When Rebekah (Claire Holt) turns down Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) plea to stop Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) and protect Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Klaus turns to Stefan (Paul Wesley) for help. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy), over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor. Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) by revealing a bit of Stefan’s personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. Elena (Nina Dobrev) tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot. When the high school’s 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah. Brad Turner directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#412).

http://www.ksitetv.com/vampire-diaries/vampire-diaries-4-12-a-view-to-a-kill-official-description/18668
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/vampire-diaries-spinoff-works-at-411487

Seems the Originals are going their own spinoff show. I like the Originals, but what do they need their own show for? What would they do on their own show? Wouldn't it basically be just like the TVD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be anything like TVD. Probably some of the same mythology, but I don't think the show will be called The Originals, literally. I think the show is more based off of Klaus and his protege. I read that the French Quarter is ran by Klaus's protege, and he is like the king of the vampire world there. So whatever reason, Klaus goes back to NO in that pilot episode and for some reason or another it will keep him there. I'm sure Klaus will want to take over and run the town there. I don't know, I'm not a huge Klaus fan, but I love JOMO--so I will give it a shot if it gets picked up, especially if it lets Klaus be a bad ass again.

I just don't understand why so many fans are down in the dumps about it. I can understand Klaroline fans being worried about their ship, but honestly I never thought that ship would sail far anyway.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Also, there is a spoiler saying that a cast member will miss the next 5 episodes. I'm pretty sure that will be Matt. He isn't in any of the spoilers/episode descriptions that's out now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be anything like TVD. Probably some of the same mythology, but I don't think the show will be called The Originals, literally. I think the show is more based off of Klaus and his protege. I read that the French Quarter is ran by Klaus's protege, and he is like the king of the vampire world there. So whatever reason, Klaus goes back to NO in that pilot episode and for some reason or another it will keep him there. I'm sure Klaus will want to take over and run the town there. I don't know, I'm not a huge Klaus fan, but I love JOMO--so I will give it a shot if it gets picked up, especially if it lets Klaus be a bad ass again.

I just don't understand why so many fans are down in the dumps about it. I can understand Klaroline fans being worried about their ship, but honestly I never thought that ship would sail far anyway.


I don't care at all, I'm fine with them leaving, but can they really carry a show by themselves? Most fans of the Originals like their interactions with the main cast, like klaroline, klamon, Stefan/Klaus, etc. I think this show will be fine with the Originals gone, then they can get back to how things were in s1-2, since those was actually the best seasons. But, like I said, I don't get what the Originals will be doing that will be different from TVD.

And I'm guessing it'll be a love triangle(LOL) since it'll be two guys and a girl type cast like TVD, but with Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Quote :
The Vampire Diaries: Who's Going to Die?

Yes, we know on a supernatural show, death is inevitable and not always meaningful, but Graham says this one will stick. "It's actually one of the biggest deaths since the beginning of The Vampire Diaries," Graham says. "It'll change the nature of the series; it'll change the nature of the characters going forward; it'll change the dynamic; it will completely alter everything."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Death-1059523.aspx

Honestly, I'll believe it when I see it. The last time they hyped someone important dies it turned out to be Carol Lockwood. They made it seem like a major character would die then too, come to find out Carol was supposedly a "fan favorite" lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 104
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am

Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be anything like TVD. Probably some of the same mythology, but I don't think the show will be called The Originals, literally. I think the show is more based off of Klaus and his protege. I read that the French Quarter is ran by Klaus's protege, and he is like the king of the vampire world there. So whatever reason, Klaus goes back to NO in that pilot episode and for some reason or another it will keep him there. I'm sure Klaus will want to take over and run the town there. I don't know, I'm not a huge Klaus fan, but I love JOMO--so I will give it a shot if it gets picked up, especially if it lets Klaus be a bad ass again.

I just don't understand why so many fans are down in the dumps about it. I can understand Klaroline fans being worried about their ship, but honestly I never thought that ship would sail far anyway.


I don't care at all, I'm fine with them leaving, but can they really carry a show by themselves? Most fans of the Originals like their interactions with the main cast, like klaroline, klamon, Stefan/Klaus, etc. I think this show will be fine with the Originals gone, then they can get back to how things were in s1-2, since those was actually the best seasons. But, like I said, I don't get what the Originals will be doing that will be different from TVD.

And I'm guessing it'll be a love triangle(LOL) since it'll be two guys and a girl type cast like TVD, but with Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley.

More than anything I think people love JOMO and now that DG is signed on to do it, it will get more fans to follow along. I mean I don't care either way. I will give it a shot if it gets picked up, but if it doesn't I'm good either way lol. I don't really care about the Originals lol.

Also, about the death. I do think it will be. But I'm sure that person will be bought back to life if it's a main character like Stefan or Damon. If it's neither of them, I think it will be Jeremy. I'm betting on Damon at this point though. I firmly believe he will die saving Jeremy, which kinda blows being a Bamon fan because in the books he died saving Bonnie. Although, Bonnie isn't in 4x16 so I hope it's not her. Better not be.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 4 Spoliers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Spoilers and Speculation-
Jump to: