» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Welcome!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Welcome!!!   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys and welcom to the site, it is a little bare at the moment but I'm sure as time goes on it will get a little better. Feel free to introduce yourself and I guess I can get the ball rolling...

I've been a fan of TVD since the start but only recently started hanging out at the forums.

My favorite Character are
Bonnie ( duh)
Caroline
Stefan

My favorite Ship( cannon and crack Very Happy)
Bamon
Stelena
Forwood
Bonnie and Caroline : I wonder what their ship name would be lol
and... Delena ( shocked... don't be)

I love to debate about the diffrent ships and chracters because I am a Vampire Diarie fan first and forever. I love the show and all the character though I lean more towards a few more than others. As a whole I love the show... now if only they could give a more compeling story I would be happy Very Happy

What about you... don't be shy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
sammalg

Team : Mystic Falls

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi everyone!! Sam here. Smile

I've been hooked on the show from the beginning (I geeked out when I found out the books were being turned into a series). Although I've been a part of another fandom it took me a while to jump into this one.

My favorite characters......well I'm one of those annoyingly indecisive people. I love them all minus a few, and thankfully they aren't on the show anymore. Smile If I had to pick though, I would have to say that Damon, Klaus, Caroline, and Jeremy are at the top.

I love talking anything and everyone TVD, debates and possible story line directions are always fun topics.

Can't wait to get to know some of you guys, and talk all things TVD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Same! Glad to have you here!
I can totally relate because I really have a soft spot for all of the main characters.

Well, hope you enjoy it here!

Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Sam cheers always great to meet new people here! if you need any help fe free to ask Smile

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
By An Angel

Team : TVD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey all, another newbie has entered the site lol... I've watched a few epi's on the off chance as things right now are crazy with Christmas along with my britherday this month too. Name's Lynsey and I live in Ireland and huge fan fan of country music well one pair - my profile pic says it all.

Youngest out of three as I have one sister and one brother. One pet who's mine and her name is Dusty, she a shorthaired British Blue cat with Amber eyes and ginger flecks on her fur.

I've met celebs over the past 7yrs and one of the meetings wound up on tv though!!!

Want to know more then ask away!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/TatiMonika
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 am

By An Angel wrote:
Hey all, another newbie has entered the site lol... I've watched a few epi's on the off chance as things right now are crazy with Christmas along with my britherday this month too. Name's Lynsey and I live in Ireland and huge fan fan of country music well one pair - my profile pic says it all.

Youngest out of three as I have one sister and one brother. One pet who's mine and her name is Dusty, she a shorthaired British Blue cat with Amber eyes and ginger flecks on her fur.

I've met celebs over the past 7yrs and one of the meetings wound up on tv though!!!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

What celeb that you met and was on tv?

Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 pm

By An Angel wrote:

Hey Lynsey! cheers
My name is Rachel Smile feel free to ask if you need any help Razz
You met a celeb and it was shown on tv? Tell us more Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
By An Angel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:58 am

Ok back in Sept 2005, on the way home from a college shopping trip, my tutor Shirley mentioned that a famous Irish singer was heading our way, so me and Stacey opened the side window to see who it was, only to discover Ronan Keating doing a cancer walk and course we went crazy, as he waved and spoke back. I got home and the news was on around 6pm and boom there was Ronan on tv and our college mini bus and the screams of me and Stacey were heard.

Have met other celebs since then.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:53 pm

What!? You met Ronan Keating :O I love that guy, he's amazing!! you are so so lucky! I'm so jealous Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
By An Angel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Yup and met another celeb in June 2009 and then again in June 2010 and then another singer in Dec 2010..

Credit:Kuvia3
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Seriously!? I got Andy Murray's aurograph and I touched him (sounds creepy I know, but I still can't believe it) in September after he won the US open but that's been the only time really. I still can't get over it though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
By An Angel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Yeah and got his autograph 6 times and my brother got his Sierra RS Cosworth autographed too in 2009. Pics are on my FB profile

Credit:Kuvia3
Back to top Go down
Nataliesalvatore

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Hi Everyone I'm New   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey Well I'm Natalie, I'm 19 and I'm From England.. A Huge VD fan! team stefan, but also love elena,damon,bonnie,caroline and tyler! I'm glad to be apart of this forum and get to meet other VD fans Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Nataliesalvatore wrote:
Hey Well I'm Natalie, I'm 19 and I'm From England.. A Huge VD fan! team stefan, but also love elena,damon,bonnie,caroline and tyler! I'm glad to be apart of this forum and get to meet other VD fans Smile
Hey Natalie cheers I'm Rachel Very Happy I'm from Scotland Smile if you need any help feel free to ask!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Nataliesalvatore wrote:

Hi! Nice to meet you! We don't have as many visitors as before but glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 am

roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
Hey Natalie cheers I'm Rachel Very Happy I'm from Scotland Smile if you need any help feel free to ask!

Hey! thanks for saying if I need any help to feel free to ask Smile and ah Scotland? I'm not far from there I'm from Newcastle! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:

Hi! Nice to meet you! We don't have as many visitors as before but glad to have you.

Hi nice to meet you aswell! and glad to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Nataliesalvatore wrote:
Hey! thanks for saying if I need any help to feel free to ask Smile and ah Scotland? I'm not far from there I'm from Newcastle! Smile
Ooh, pretty close Smile do you watch the vampire diaries UK or US time? I can't wait for the UK time so I watch it US time, but I'm just curious to see if other brits are like me or if I'm just impatient lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm

roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
Ooh, pretty close Smile do you watch the vampire diaries UK or US time? I can't wait for the UK time so I watch it US time, but I'm just curious to see if other brits are like me or if I'm just impatient lol!
yeah pretty close Smile and I watch has it us time also hehe your the same as me I'm also impatient lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

Nataliesalvatore wrote:
roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
yeah pretty close Smile and I watch has it us time also hehe your the same as me I'm also impatient lol!
Haha yay Razz the show is too good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 am

roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
Haha yay Razz the show is too good Very Happy

Haha yup it is! can't wait for the next show Very Happy not long now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Woo! I have a question for yoI since you're a big Stefan fan. Do you like Rebekah and Srefans friendship/relationship? I am a fan of them together but I'm just curious to see if Stefan fans like them together Smile sorry for all the questions haha!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 pm

roar33 wrote:
Woo! I have a question for yoI since you're a big Stefan fan. Do you like Rebekah and Srefans friendship/relationship? I am a fan of them together but I'm just curious to see if Stefan fans like them together Smile sorry for all the questions haha!

It's fine for all the questions haha! well I kinda guessed something would happen between them since elena and damon are together and that stefan and rebekah have had a past and they were getting close, I like them together but i'll be so happy if elena and stefan got back together haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 am

Nataliesalvatore wrote:
roar33 wrote:

It's fine for all the questions haha! well I kinda guessed something would happen between them since elena and damon are together and that stefan and rebekah have had a past and they were getting close, I like them together but i'll be so happy if elena and stefan got back together haha.
Yeah I agree, I dont really like Damon & Elena together, but now shes turned her humanity off, I dont know whats going to happen Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataliesalvatore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm

roar33 wrote:
Nataliesalvatore wrote:
roar33 wrote:

Yeah I agree, I dont really like Damon & Elena together, but now shes turned her humanity off, I dont know whats going to happen Neutral
Yeah I know I agree I don't know whats going to happen either :/ couldn't believe the last episode with the fire and stuff, such a shock but good episode!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 pm

yeah it was one of my favourites of season 4, really sad Sad I miss Jeremy already..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: Introduction-
Jump to: