Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Changing character preferences EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Changing character preferences EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Changing character preferences EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Changing character preferences EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Changing character preferences EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Changing character preferences EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Changing character preferences EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Changing character preferences EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Changing character preferences EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Changing character preferences Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Changing character preferences

Go down 
+4
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Season 4 is fast approching and if you are like me, i rewatched all the season( I'm currenly half way through season 3. It hit me that My character preferences has changed ... a lot.

I was really hard core Elena and Damon at season one, though I liked all the characters for some reason I got sweept up in the delena fever. Stefan some what annoyed me, I really loved the drama Caroline added. I was indiffrent to Matt , tyler and jeremy. Now however I find I no longer feel that way.

Though I still like Elena and Damon and I still like Delena but I am not as drawn to them as I once was. I love Bonnie, not that I didn't like her before but now after learning a little about her and seeing how much she gives to other... how can you not love that. I also like more Bonnie and Caroline moment than Elena and Bonnie. After everything Stefan did during and after the ripper was relased I love him more.

Has anyone else gone through this as well, or is it just me Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm

I think it's natural progress. I remember that after rewatching I understood Bonnie's character better and grew to like her more. Contrary effect appeared with Caroline. scratch
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

pivoe wrote:
I think it's natural progress. I remember that after rewatching I understood Bonnie's character better and grew to like her more. Contrary effect appeared with Caroline. scratch

I like Caroline better S1 as the season went on I found that she lost some depth and conflict that I like about her character to start. i still prefer her over Elena but we will see how long that last. It felt like the writers were trying to make Caroline into a version of Elena ... but that's just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am

Honestly, Bonnie has always been my number 1 character. I grow to love her more and more throughout the series but my feelings towards the other characters change rapidly lol

Caroline is the prime example here. In season 1 I was kind of indifferent to her, the first half of season 2 I loved her, the second half of season 2 she started to get on my nerves and I started to appreciate season 1 Caroline a lot more and season 3 she was completely unbearable for me. I can't stand her right now, the only time I like her is with Bonnie because I love their friendship. I think it is one of the most pure and equal grounded relationships on the show I love you
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 am

torilee07 wrote:
Honestly, Bonnie has always been my number 1 character. I grow to love her more and more throughout the series but my feelings towards the other characters change rapidly lol

Caroline is the prime example here. In season 1 I was kind of indifferent to her, the first half of season 2 I loved her, the second half of season 2 she started to get on my nerves and I started to appreciate season 1 Caroline a lot more and season 3 she was completely unbearable for me. I can't stand her right now, the only time I like her is with Bonnie because I love their friendship. I think it is one of the most pure and equal grounded relationships on the show I love you

I love Bonnie and Caroline relationship and that has a lot to do with the fact that Kat and Candice seem to be such good friends off set. i sure all the girls get along amazingly well but I always smile when I see these two in pictures and hanging out. I just can't help smiling.

As a Caroline fan I feel like she lost so much of what made her Caroline after the transformation...and then becoming a vampire seem way to easy I wish we got to see more of a struggle and more depth of character. Wven with her flaws season 1 she was compeling to watch because of said flaws Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 pm

I have always loved Bonnie from the beginning. But I hated Damon the first time I watched the series. And that's probably because I watched the first 2 season and most of the 3rd season in like 4 days and didn't really get to process much of the show during my viewing. But I love him now.

Also, I didn't care for Tyler at all, and now I really like him.

Caroline, I liked how layered she was in season 2, she was a bit annoying but I liked her. She had flaws, major ones. Then I really liked her season 2, especially how she was there for Tyler. Then season 3, I became indifferent to her.

I'm always up and down with Elena because she is bit much at times. Plan B almost made me hate her indefinitely LOL. Omg, she was so annoying and clingy in that episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Klaus...in season 2, after everyone talking about him, the moment he finally appeared, I was like, he's all right, I guess....after he killed Jenna I wanted to slap him, but since 2.22 I've been mesmerized and watching him in season 3 was simply pleasure.
Back to top Go down
NerdGirl

NerdGirl

Team : Bonnie, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am

Tyler has become my #1 favorite, and Caroline has gone down on the list mainly because the flaws I loved about her have disappeared. I finally started to like Elena this season, mainly because her actions made me mad, I know I'm strange. Klaus still sucks. Actually he's horrible. Kol, Katherine, Elijah, even Damon in season 1- they all made better villains than him and he isn't fun to watch. Just a spoiled, bratty, whiney child stuck in a grown mans body. Not attractive.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

I have a feeling that I may like Elena later on this season... I think that is when she will come into her own with her being a vampire and all but right now even though I like her in general she is not a fav of mine.

I prefer my leading ladys to be... more head strong and sure of themselves. i felt like as we got futher into season and deeper into the love triangle between her and the brothers. i feel like she lost herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Caroline..Oh my God.

I love Candice, but c'mon Caroline in s2 and s3 is just well..I don't have words Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 pm

"Maybe Sage was so in love with Finn she just died of sadness."

Changing character preferences DoubleFacePalm
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm

pivoe wrote:

http://blog.hostbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Perfectly awesome character of the books ruined Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm

deathly_smirk wrote:
pivoe wrote:

I feel like this show has done that with so many of the characters, just ruined them. It almost feels like they are trying to make up for that in this season.... almost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 am

In season 1, I was a massive Damon fan, now I really don't like him.
In season 2, I was a huge Jeremy fan, now I don't really care about him that much.
In season 3 and so far in season 4, I am the biggest Tyler fan ever, but he does sometimes annoy me with some things he does.
My character preferences are always changing. I can't decide if I like Elena, Stefan and Bonnie. I used to hate Elijah and Rebekah but now I think they're okay. Ah, this show messes with my mind Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
deathly_smirk wrote:
pivoe wrote:

I feel like this show has done that with so many of the characters, just ruined them. It almost feels like they are trying to make up for that in this season.... almost Very Happy

The damage is already done *shrugs*

This show is SUCH a hot mess it's not even funny No
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Fro   Changing character preferences EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

This is really interesting... I've never really given much thought to how my loyalties may have shifted over the various seasons until I saw this thread.

I guess Damon is the only character I've always really liked, no matter what. I loved him in season 1 and 2, liked him a little less in season 3 (most likely because of Elena turning him into her lapdog) but he was still my favorite character, and I've loved all of his scenes so far in season 4. From the very beginning I felt there was more to him than meets the eye, and I've really enjoyed watching him evolve over the course of the seasons. I think the writers really have done a great job with his character development, and he is the only character I feel like I truly "get".

I really liked Elena in season 1 and 2. I felt like she was a strong and passionate woman, who seemed to know what she wanted. Although I was Team Delena back then, I really appreciated the fact that despise her attraction to Damon, she never fell for his advances because she was truly in love with Stefan. I also loved that she was such a loyal friend (oh how I miss the Elena, Bonnie and Caroline friendship scenes!). I started really disliking her in season 3, mostly because she became the worst friend ever, but I also hated how she started manipulating both brothers to get what she wanted.

I've always kinda liked Stefan, but I didn't truly appreciate him until season 3, when he became such an interesting, multi-layered character. Prior to that he was a little too one-dimensional for me to care much about him.

Bonnie is an interesting one. Sure I've always liked her (she is the most loyal and bravest character on the show, so I don't see how anyone could really dislike her), but until very recently, I really didn't care all that much about her... Mostly because the writers have done such a bad job with her character (and still do). I did a total 180 after seeing the scene in 3x18 where Bonnie breaks down and cries next to her car, after leaving Klaus' mansion. That scene really stirred something in me. It made me realize how broken Bonnie was, and how much potential her character truly has. Had I not seen that scene, I probably to this day still not care all that much about Bonnie, because the writers have continued to do a terrible job with her character development.

So when I created my profile for this forum, although Damon is still my favorite character to watch, I selected Bonnie as my "team"... Because Bonnie is now really the one whom I think has the most potential, and the one I'm rooting for the most.
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I wasn't going to write about my other favorite characters because my previous post was so long, but now I'm in that mode. Laughing

I adore Caroline... Always have and hopefully always will. She's honestly not all hat interesting to me, but she is like a ray of sunshine in a show that tends at times to be a little too 'doom-and-gloom'. I really hope she never gets killed, because I feel like every episode needs a little dose of Caroline.

Same goes for Matt. I think he is so important to the show. Most people think he's not very interesting, but really, that is the point! Matt is human, and is the only character who brings a semblance of normalcy to the show. I can appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Pelisse wrote:
I adore Caroline... Always have and hopefully always will. She's honestly not all hat interesting to me, but she is like a ray of sunshine in a show that tends at times to be a little too 'doom-and-gloom'. I really hope she never gets killed, because I feel like every episode needs a little dose of Caroline.
Changing character preferences Adogo-caroline-caroline-forbes-funny-haha-suck-Favim.com-45384

stuff like this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing character preferences   Changing character preferences Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing character preferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: General Show Discussion-
Jump to: