Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Teen Wolf! - Page 3 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Teen Wolf!

Go down 
+4
Echo
Lucky13
TheTVDLover
KrayBaby
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone else watch this show? I absolutely love it, almost as much as TVD...ALMOST!

Derek is mmmmhmmm I love you
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 am

I started watching the first couple episodes of Arrow but for some reason I couldn't get into it, but I think once all the shows seasons finales airs I will try to pick it back up.

I loved to hate Jackson, he really got on my nerves but was a great character especially in season 2 because he made you want to root for him a bit.Sucks we won't get to see his story play out now though.

And CH, the only other thing I knew him to play on was this show called The Gates, that came on like in 2011 or somethings and was cancelled after the first season on Fox. It's funny because the show is also a supernatural show with witches, werewolves, vampires, succubus, everything really and Colton played a werewolf on that show as well. It was a good show. Oh, and I believe was a model. His body is ridiculous so I'm pretty sure he was one.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm going to watch s2 later today, since TVD is on hiatus for three weeks, sigh*. You don't like Arrow? Shame on you, lol. Arrow is good though, I like it a lot.

I just noticed a pattern with us lol. You hated Damon at first, while I loved him soon as he came on-screen. You hated Jackson, I loved Jackson. LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Oh okay, you won't want to take a break after you watch the first episode lol. Did you finish it?

And it's not that I don't like Arrow, I just didn't give it a real chance. I had only watched the first 2 episodes and I wasn't really into them so I didn't bother watching the rest. But I will probably catch up on it this summer while it's on hiatus.

Lol, and I hated Chuck as well. I usually don't like the bad characters until I can see different layers to them.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:36 pm

lol Chuck, I forgot about him. But yeah, I like the bad characters because they usually have the most layers anyway. They're usually the ones with the most layers and flaws, but lovable and willing to go the distance for those they care about and love.

Finish what? Arrow or TW? Arrow? Yes. I'm all caught up on the latest episodes, etc. TW? Only the first season all the way through. Have yet to watch the second.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

I don't really have a particular kinda character I love or hate it just depends on the story and the character. With Chuck I just didn't like him, I thought he was over the top and then the trying to rape Jenny thing left a bitter taste in my mouth for a while.

Same with Damon, the Caroline thing. And with Jackson he just annoyed me and he still did in season 2, I just liked him more and was more interested in his story in season 2.

Honestly, almost always, my favorite characters are usually the supporting ones and rarely the main characters. Bonnie, Brooke, Tyler, Stiles, Wade, and tons more but I 'm not sure if you would know the other characters lol.

And no I was talking about me catching up on Arrow this summer.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 pm

I guess I just don't care about stuff like that. With Damon I don't think it was rape, but emotional abuse and treating her like shit. With Chuck I don't actually remember that scene. Was he really going to rape her?

I guess I do have a preference since I mostly always love the bad guys in most tv shows. I actually do like some good guys as well, but those are usually in movies, comics, and certain tv shows where the good guy is badass. Like Nikita, even though I don't even watch it anymore actually. I guess it varies on the different tv shows I guess.

I've been liking Arrow lots more than TVD lately. I think mostly all of their episodes have been really good so far. There's not one that I haven't disliked or hated yet.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

With Chuck, I don't know, I just hated the scene and it left a bad taste in my mouth for a while with Chuck. And as for Damon and Caroline, I don't ever call it rape because I don't think the writers intended for it to been seen that way. But she Caroline clearly was trying to sneak away from Damon, regardless of if she had sex with him previously, after she found out what he was she tried the next day to sneak away and he snatched her and threw her on the bed and she screamed no and if we are to assume that they continued to have sex then technically that is rape because she clearly didn't want to be involved with him after that first night. But I don't really like talking about it because I hate that the writers put the scene that way and I know it's sensitive for some people so I try to stay away from that topic.

And yea, I forgot about Nikita, again my favorite is Alex in that show LOL. For some reason I usually love the secondary character. Nikita is good, I love that show, I admit earlier in the season I wasn't sure about it but it is picking up and getting good again.

Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 am

I actually haven't watched Nikita since season one. I love it but I just forgot to watch it one day, then I just gradually stopped altogether. I've seen promos of it though, and it still looks like it's awesome and doing great. I'll have to check it out.

With characters it depends on what type of show it is. Like Smallville, I liked both Clark and Lex. I think when it comes to triangles I like the bad boy side of it, because I think the good guy is lame or whatever reason I would have. And with other shows I normally like the bad characters and bad boy characters, and the good guys if they are awesome lol.

I'll have to check out Nikita again, see what I've been missing out on since dropping it.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Does anyone know when teen wolf season 3 airs in the UK? Or am I going to have to watch it online? Cant find anything on the internet about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 am

Rachel, I just checked into for you and it looks like SkyLine? They dropped the show, so as of now it's not airing in the UK, sorry. You're going to have to watch online.

It's so good. Can't wait to get more into and find out what the plot is and learn about the mystery girl.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm

damn, thanks for checking haha Smile

how amazing is it at the moment?! i am so hooked! and stiles new haircut I love you  
only thing missing is jackson, i miss seeing colton haynes'  face Sad but it is amaaaaaaaaaazingg!!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:22 pm

You're welcome. I know I don't get on much, but I haven't been much into TVD, season 4 scarred me lol.

TW is so good though. It's so much going on, I can't wait for it to all unfold. Colton Haynes plays on Arrow now if you are looking for him lol. I just started watching Arrow and it is really good.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm

yeah i am really into it at the moment! i'm going to start watching arrow during the holidays hopefully Smile it looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf!   Teen Wolf! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: