Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
+12
Pelisse
DEmonic
Melinafan20
Lucky13
Shanna77
ginbell
ParadoxMachine
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 am

Still bitter that they are leaving Bonnie out of episodes so soon in the season, especially after the 3 episodes she missed at the beginning of season 3. I don't count her face on a phone as an appearance BTW lol
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 pm

torilee07 wrote:
Still bitter that they are leaving Bonnie out of episodes so soon in the season, especially after the 3 episodes she missed at the beginning of season 3. I don't count her face on a phone as an appearance BTW lol

I don't like it that much either but at least Bonnie isn't the only one who was low on screen time which is nice... I guess. I just glad it is one epsiode and not a whole half a season lol. TBH I don't know if i'm going to watch epsiode 3 ... I might for Jeremey and Connor but that may be it lol
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I also want to skip ep 3 as well because no bonnie if I do Watch it will be on a link only and only for Connor
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I had the same thoughts but Bonnie isn't the only reason I watch, I actually am really interested in the mythology because it's such a mystery this season.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 am

I'm really excited for Bonnie and Professor Shane this episode so I hope we aren't let down!
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm

torilee07 wrote:
I'm really excited for Bonnie and Professor Shane this episode so I hope we aren't let down!

Me too. Professor Shane is one of the few new characters I'm excited about. I love the mythology in this show, and it seems like he knows plenty about witches and their history.

On a side note, I just saw the webclip for 4x04, and Bonnie looks awfully chummy with Damon. Since I ship Bamon I should be happy about it, but it seems weird to me. She may not hate him so much anymore, but I thought they were still a far cry from being friends. Also, I heard she agreed to go to the frat party dressed up as one of Damon's (Jack the Ripper) victims. That seems rather out of character...
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I don't think she was being very chummy with him. I honestly see no difference in how they were the end of season 3. She accepts and tolerates Damon.She knows they are there to help Elena gain control. There snark and banter is still very present.

I am sure Bonnie wasn't too keen when the idea to be his victim came up. I really hope they show this scene on camera because I am sure he had to do a bit of begging and pleading lol
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I don't think she was being very chummy with him. I honestly see no difference in how they were the end of season 3. She accepts and tolerates Damon.She knows they are there to help Elena gain control. There snark and banter is still very present.

I am sure Bonnie wasn't too keen when the idea to be his victim came up. I really hope they show this scene on camera because I am sure he had to do a bit of begging and pleading lol

Awww now I'm going to be upset when that doesn't happen!!! Crying or Very sad

But I agree. I didn't see much change in the Bonnie/Damon 'relationship' in that webclip. It seemed to same to me which is fine with me because I love their banters. They are more entertaining than every delena scene because they show the real Damon. Not the whipped version he is when he's around Elena
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:48 am

torilee07 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Awww now I'm going to be upset when that doesn't happen!!! Crying or Very sad

Haha yes! I'd loooove to see a scene where Damon is pleading Bonnie and making his pouty face. Laughing

As for Bonnie's ooc behavior, maybe I'm reading too much into it. I just felt like she was outright flirting with Damon in that clip, which may just be wishful thinking on my part. Wink
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:23 am

It was seriously like Christmas today for Bonnie fans! flower
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, the writers are starting to realize there are a lot of Bonnie fans out there, and are finally trying to cater to us as well.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

Quote :
TVF: Bonnie wasn’t in this past episode, but are we going to see her soon?
JP:
Absolutely. Episode 4 is kind of the beginning of Bonnie’s journey for
the season. She meets a new mentor, who’s very intriguing and
interesting and there is a handsome professor by the name of Shane,
played by David Alpay, who’s terrific. And it’s just the beginning of a
really, really tumultuous, dramatic and emotional year where Bonnie is
really going to learn a lot about herself and what she’s capable of and a
lot of great things for her.

TVF: And her daddy’s coming right?
JP: Her daddy’s coming.
We haven’t seen the last of her mama. We’ve got some small romantic
roads to travel. We’ve got some great witchcraft stuff that is always
lurking. Is she going to tap back into that dark magic or stay on the
side of good? There’s all kinds of things coming down the pipeline for
her. It’s going to be a good year.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/11/vampire-diaries-scoop-from-the-source-julie-plec-on-nuclear-fall/#ixzz2AypG4VlW
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Thanks for the article. I am very hopeful for Bonnie's storyline this season.

Quote :
She meets a new mentor, who’s very intriguing and interesting and there is a handsome professor by the name of Shane, played by David Alpay, who’s terrific.

She makes it sound like Bonnie's new mentor and Professor Shane are not the same person. Could that be? Or maybe it's just worded wrong?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:40 pm

I thought that at first too, but I'm sure it was referring to Prof. Shane.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:33 am

I can not Wait to see how Bonnie takes to this new Power Shane is showing/ Telling Her about .

also Bonnie has the hots for Shane I wants Him to be good for her and show her just how powerful and Witch Goddess like Bonnie Can/ will Be

It is long over due for some People in MF to Fall and Kiss Bonnie 's Feet
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am

Bonnie isn't in the Mystic Falls pageant episode, surprise surprise.

They can't have Bonnie in the episode yet they find space in the synopsis for April needing an advice on what dress to wear as if it's important.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Bonnie was Happy this Ep and seeing about Her LOVED that and she was having some Fun with a Older Hot Guy who is about her and Bonnie along with Shane Over came the Wall the 100 dead Witches put up around Bonnie
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 pm

torilee07 wrote:
Bonnie isn't in the Mystic Falls pageant episode, surprise surprise.

They can't have Bonnie in the episode yet they find space in the synopsis for April needing an advice on what dress to wear as if it's important.

Rolling Eyes

I'm not too phased by her not being in that episode, MMF is for founding families, so I can understand that. Caroline and Elena won't be dazzled up either so whatev. BUT, if there is another ball or fancy dance and she isn't in the episode, I will be pissed...boycotting the show pissed LOL, but so serious.

And April is about as annoying as it gets. I don't care for her at all.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 am

I think Bonnie has a form of Stockholm Syndrome because there is no way that someone as strong as Bonnie would put up with the way she is treated. Bonnie is no longer her sassy self and doesn't even stand up for herself anymore because they (Elena, Damon, Stefan etc) have broken her down and have her at their beck and call for whatever they need whenever they need it.

Bonnie can't rely on anyone any more, not even Caroline.

It's either that or the writers are so damn ignorant that they actually believe that someone would put up with all that shit when no one would.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 am

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE REAL BONNIE ON THE SHOW NOT SOME USELESS BITCH LIKE APRIL WHO IS TAKING UP AIR TIME

MORE BONNIE
NOW WHAT IS SHANE GETTING BONNIE IN TO WHAT KIND OF MAGIC DOES HE HAVE HER ON AND HOW WILL ALL THIS BE ON BONNIE ALSO HER DAD IS COMING YES AND NOW DAMON AND SHANE ARE IN SOME KIND OF WAR
THIS ALL COULD BE GOOD JUST WISH WE HAS SOME WRITERS THAT WORKED ON CHARMED THAT SHOW KNEW HOW TO TELL A STORY
BUT MAY BE BY SOME LUCK TVD CAN AND WILL SHOW US MORE BONNIE
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 pm

It was good to see Bonnie happy in this ep for a little bit

I WONDER is being a Bennett Witch make you Stronger. They seem like Witch Super Stars or like a Witch Goddess they have been at ever major Witch happening there is so far and the reason Shane thinks Bonnie can deal with Expression Magic is because of this Fact this if any body could handle Expression Magic it Would / Could be a Bennett Witch ?
Back to top Go down
Nevella

Team : Bonnie!

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:19 pm

ginbell wrote:
It was good to see Bonnie happy in this ep for a little bit

I WONDER is being a Bennett Witch make you Stronger. They seem like Witch Super Stars or like a Witch Goddess they have been at ever major Witch happening there is so far and the reason Shane thinks Bonnie can deal with Expression Magic is because of this Fact this if any body could handle Expression Magic it Would / Could be a Bennett Witch ?

No idea! But i liked that episode. I'm not sure if being a Bennett makes you stronger. Perhaps the 'Original witch' [And i mean the first witch, not the witch of the original family] was a Bennett? Who knows! I'm excited about this expression thing though. I want more information about it!
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

What do you guys think of Bonnie's treatment so far in season 4?

I have kind of mixed feelings. I don't think it's been too bad but it could be better.
I don't like that she once again has someone using her, Damon and Stefan treat her like she's their slave and are entitled to her magic.

And I wonder if Bonnie's ever going to get to kiss someone this season. Caroline and Elena get kissed seemingly every episode so why can't Bonnie and please not the illegitimate brother, Jamie! haha
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:59 am

torilee07 wrote:
What do you guys think of Bonnie's treatment so far in season 4?

I have kind of mixed feelings. I don't think it's been too bad but it could be better.
I don't like that she once again has someone using her, Damon and Stefan treat her like she's their slave and are entitled to her magic.

And I wonder if Bonnie's ever going to get to kiss someone this season. Caroline and Elena get kissed seemingly every episode so why can't Bonnie and please not the illegitimate brother, Jamie! haha

I have mixed Feeling about Bonnie so far in season 4 as well I have not been seen that much of Bonnie at all because ( JP is pimping DE to the moon which is not helping the Ratings at all ) I want more time with Bonnie and her Story.

I want for JP to let Kat / Bonnie Talk and be the real Bonnie we all know she can be just because JP is fucking up Elena does not meant that we the Fans have to see less Bonnie . I want more Shane and Bonnie stuff and when Rudy comes i want Bonnie and Rudy Family Time . I want Bonnie coming in to her Power as a Woman and a Witch
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I think 4x10 will begin Bonnie's arc and storyline, because I think she's going to go dark upcoming episode. The synopsis said something like the new mayor and Liz is going to question Shane about the council murder, and his answers to those questions will push Bonnie to the edge of her powers. Or over the edge of her powers. So I def. think Bonnie's arc this season begins in 4x10. To me it sounds like she's going to go darkside with this expression magic, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Bennett
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next