Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
+12
Pelisse
DEmonic
Melinafan20
Lucky13
Shanna77
ginbell
ParadoxMachine
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 am

I do think Bonnie will go somewhat dark, but not what most of us are hoping for. I think it will be more along the lines of season 3 finale, where she go against the masses and do what she feels is right and to protect those she cares about even if she has to go against them and suffer the consequences.

I especially think this after the episode 11 synopsis saying something about Elena having an unexpected enemy--I have a feeling it will be Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

Damonic wrote:
I think 4x10 will begin Bonnie's arc and storyline, because I think she's going to go dark upcoming episode. The synopsis said something like the new mayor and Liz is going to question Shane about the council murder, and his answers to those questions will push Bonnie to the edge of her powers. Or over the edge of her powers. So I def. think Bonnie's arc this season begins in 4x10. To me it sounds like she's going to go darkside with this expression magic, what do you guys think?
Honestly, I don't want to get my hopes up...
I hope for something epic but I know what we'll get will be a disappointment. That's the way it is for Bonnie's storylines.
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm

The Bennett brigade has been bamboozled too many times to really get their hopes up for Bonnie's arc cause we all remember Bonnie's arc in season 3 where somehow she played second fiddle even in her own storyline. I also think Kat's recent live stream is proof Bonnie isn't going dark, it was Kat's same old line about Bonnie getting something good that never happens.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm

But expression is dark magic, and it says she gets pushed to the edge of her powers. I think it will be cool to see Bonnie all Badass and using dark magic. If you guys don't think she'll go dark, then what do you think her sl will be this season? Her using expression has to have some consequences right? Especially if Shane is using her to resurrect Silas.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Damonic wrote:
But expression is dark magic, and it says she gets pushed to the edge of her powers. I think it will be cool to see Bonnie all Badass and using dark magic. If you guys don't think she'll go dark, then what do you think her sl will be this season? Her using expression has to have some consequences right? Especially if Shane is using her to resurrect Silas.

Her storyline will be same to bail her ungrateful friends out of a mess. BTW it would be logical for Bonnie to go dark but tvd writers don't seem to know logic anymore. They forget their own mythology.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:30 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

Her storyline will be same to bail her ungrateful friends out of a mess. BTW it would be logical for Bonnie to go dark but tvd writers don't seem to know logic anymore. They forget their own mythology.

I think she'll go dark this season. She'll probably have to in order to resurrect Silas or whatever.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 am

Damonic wrote:
bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

I think she'll go dark this season. She'll probably have to in order to resurrect Silas or whatever.

Based on Kat Graham's recent live stream she implied dark bonnie is not happening, it sounded as if the same old b.s. was happening (you know Kat spends alot of time talking about how her storyline is great but that turns out to be not true).
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

Based on Kat Graham's recent live stream she implied dark bonnie is not happening, it sounded as if the same old b.s. was happening (you know Kat spends alot of time talking about how her storyline is great but that turns out to be not true).

Maybe she just can't give anything away. It would be a pretty big spoiler if she said that Bonnie does go dark.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Damonic wrote:

Maybe she just can't give anything away. It would be a pretty big spoiler if she said that Bonnie does go dark.

Sounded like the same old thing to me after three years of following the chick you know when she just saying things just keep us from watching and it was one of those moments. She even stated she didn't think she was and wasn't sure it will be this season and then went her spiel that she just read something that made her cry and good things are coming for Bonnie. I hate being cynical but Kat been saying that for three years and none it happens. So fool me once shame on Kat, fool me twice shame on me. I believe it when I see it but as long as JP is running the show I am doubtful I get something.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

I guess we'll see in upcoming episodes where Bonnie sl is going.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 pm

I don't believe she will go dark, but I think she will walk a fine line and that is mainly because she is being manipulated. I do think she will use her evil powers for "good" or what she thinks in her mind is good.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I don't believe she will go dark, but I think she will walk a fine line and that is mainly because she is being manipulated. I do think she will use her evil powers for "good" or what she thinks in her mind is good.

I like this last bit because I been annoyed when people argue Bonnie is too moral to do certain things like go dark or leave her crappy friends to their own devices. I take issue with this as since season 2 most of what Bonnie does has not been moral at all or done for the good of everyone it only been done for the good the trio dummies and Klaus.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 am

How d you guys think a dark Bonnie would act? Would it be like Red kryptonite Clark from smallville, where he's free of inhibitions?
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 am

Bonnie and Rudy was great to see . Just to hear Rudy say Its his job to take care of Bonnie not the other way around was YES if me I want more Bonnie and Rudy Scenes on the show .
Bonnie tapped in to the magic tonight ans she said it was more power then is use to so i wonder what well happen ? can Bonnie handle this ?
Also Shane gave Bonnie a Witch talisman that once belonged to Qetsyiah a witch of Bonnie's blood line at also put the spell on Silas . Where did Shane get the Witch talisman from .
Kol and Bonnie has Eye sex

Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Tumblr_mgt7n1wNGs1s0ureqo1_500

Last edited by ginbell on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 am

Damonic wrote:
How d you guys think a dark Bonnie would act? Would it be like Red kryptonite Clark from smallville, where he's free of inhibitions?

I always seen her as the dark phoenix (not the movie version as that one just horrible, the one from the animation and comics) or sort of like wicked lady from sailor moon.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

http://www.etonline.com/tv/129626_Kat_Graham_Vampire_Diaries_Season_Four_Interview/index.html

Dark!Bonnie?? I'm all for it. She was Badass with her powers this episode.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Tumblr_mh788kF98a1qdwmtyo1_500

Gif By - kellermanss

Bonnie was such a BAMF BOSS on TVD
Back in season 1

Caroline got Hurt then she was in the Hospital

Elena Ask Bonnie did she know of Any Spells that could Heal Care

Bonnie said she did but … Then Damon Said Bonnie did not have that kind of Power /Knowledge to work a spell like that yet Because it took Emily YEARS to Learn a spell like that

So in this ep of TVD Bonnie got mad then Broke Shane ‘s Hand and Arm , After Bonnie calmed down she Healed both Shane Hand and Arm just like that
I want more of Bonnie's Story line this is getting good
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm

ginbell wrote:
Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Tumblr_mh788kF98a1qdwmtyo1_500

Gif By - kellermanss

Bonnie was such a BAMF BOSS on TVD
Back in season 1

Caroline got Hurt then she was in the Hospital

Elena Ask Bonnie did she know of Any Spells that could Heal Care

Bonnie said she did but … Then Damon Said Bonnie did not have that kind of Power /Knowledge to work a spell like that yet Because it took Emily YEARS to Learn a spell like that

So in this ep of TVD Bonnie got mad then Broke Shane ‘s Hand and Arm , After Bonnie calmed down she Healed both Shane Hand and Arm just like that
I want more of Bonnie's Story line this is getting good

She was Badass lol. I hope whenever Shane dies, it's becasue of Bonnie. I think she deserves to kill him for manipulating her and hypnotizing her. I want to see more of Bonnie like she was this episode. From the spoiler I posted in the spoiler thread, it sounds like she's def. going dark this season, and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Yea, Miss Bennett rocks.
I think now this is where her "I'm done being pushed around by all of you" line comes to play. I can't wait, really.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 am

I WANT TO SEE WHAT BONNIE CAN REALLY DO AND I KIND OF WANT HER TO GO OFF THE DEEP IN FOR A LITTLE BIT SO SHE CAN SHOW WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH NO ONE OR THING HOLDING HER BACK

Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Tumblr_mhbytl1Fpl1qzlr06o1_500
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 am

Has some one been cast as Silas ?

Did Silas Take Bonnie ?

and Bonnie better be ok after this that SON OF A BITCH Hunter Stab her . 1 st thing on the to do list kill that Hunter
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 am

I don't believe Silas has been cast, he probably won't be revealed until the end of the season.

And Bonnie is fine, she is in the next episode. I'm sure Stefan cured her when they found them.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Damn, I was hoping Bonnie would be the one to off Shane, seeing how he manipulated her and used her as a way to keep from dying, with the whole "I'm the only who who can control Bonnie" thing. I think JP did say that we don't know if Shane is dead though, seeing as we didn't actually see him dying or anything. Or did she say that? I know for sure I read it somewhere. That we didn't actually see Shane die, so anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Yea, I wish had been Bonnie too.

I am pretty sure JP alluded that Shane was dead, I read an interview after 4x15 and she said something like she is pretty sure Shane met is fate on the island. But you never know, they could bring him back in season 5, especially if they go to college and since he is a Professor at the college.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea, I wish had been Bonnie too.

I am pretty sure JP alluded that Shane was dead, I read an interview after 4x15 and she said something like she is pretty sure Shane met is fate on the island. But you never know, they could bring him back in season 5, especially if they go to college and since he is a Professor at the college.

I'm mistaken then because it must have been someone else. Maybe carina? Because I def. remember someone saying that we didn't see Shane die, so it wasn't a sure thing because people are always brought back in this show. If he isn't dead I hope he comes back only to get killed by Bonnie. That would be justice after all the crap he did and put her through.

LOL I wonder whose all going to college? Everyone? Even Stefan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Bennett
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next