Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
+12
Pelisse
DEmonic
Melinafan20
Lucky13
Shanna77
ginbell
ParadoxMachine
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

What I think they did is let it stay ambiguous so that if they want him to come back next season he will be able to or if it won't fit in the SL for next season they can just say he died. But I'm pretty sure I read that he was dead for now. But she could have said that so that if/when he comes back it can be a surprise or something. IDk lol
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 am

I remember reading it but can't remember from who exactly, so it could have been carina I guess or a speculation or something. He did look pretty dead to me though. Didn't he even take his last breath?
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh my gosh Bonnie kicked butt! Totally owned this episode. And yes I admit I may have laughed when she gave Elena a beating down Laughing

Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Tumblr_mliue7mc9S1qgmmoho3_250

Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Tumblr_mliue7mc9S1qgmmoho4_250
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 pm

deathly_smirk wrote:
Oh my gosh Bonnie kicked butt! Totally owned this episode. And yes I admit I may have laughed when she gave Elena a beating down Laughing

Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Tumblr_mliue7mc9S1qgmmoho3_250

Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Tumblr_mliue7mc9S1qgmmoho4_250

LOL that was awesome. I hope she keep these powers, I loved how she healed herself right after Elena bit her.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 pm

The way she turned around. I get so many feels from that scene. Elena was asking for it.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 am

So I guess they're going to use Bonnie again in this torturing thing with Elena? Because supposedly Caroline, Matt, and Bonnie are there to try to get Elena to feel as well. Isn't 4x21 "She's come undone"? I think they'll probably have bonnie give her an aneurysm again until she starts feeling, along with burning her with sunlight lol.

Bonnie was badass this episode though, can she keep her powers for next season? I vote yes. I loved the badass way she turned around, as well as how she handled it and said she knows what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Eugh when will the writers learn?! Mad They just repeatedly turn Bonnie into this plot device just when there is a fantastic opening for her deal with her own issues. But instead she's cleaning up Elena+Salvatore's messes because they are incompetent when faced with challenges. Take the easy way out. I don't want Bonnie to turn Elena's humanity back on. It's too easy. Let her take the difficult road, to make that realisation because just because Bonnie is a witch doesn't mean they have to quench her abilities so princess Elena won't shed a tear or two in the future. It's ridiculous. Bonnie owes her nothing. She should throw on her stake and set fire to her. I am so done with the I-must-save-Elena-no-matter-what line they keep feeding Bonnie fans.

Honestly, I hope Bonnie does keep the healing power. It is freakin' awesome. She's like a one-woman slaying machine in 4x19. It's fantastic. But there probably will be consequences Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 am

How do you figure Bonnie will turn Elena's humanity back on? I don't think that would make her a plot device if she did. Their plan is to torture Elena, but I don't think that will work because Caroline is going to intervene. Bonnie can't use magic to turn Elena's humanity on. Besides I think Bonnie will spend a deal of 4x21 with Katherine in figuring out how to stop Silas.

I just really don't feel like Bonnie has been much of a plot device this season. She has had her own story and own plot and of course it will tie into the main plot because everything always does.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Oops sorry, that's what I meant, Bonnie will basically use her powers on her like she in 4x19, in order to get her to feel fear again so she can be switched on. I didn't mean that Bonnie would use magic to make her turn back on, so basically what Kray said.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Soooo PO right now! Mad

Bonnie is dead! What a freaking waste.

Still I guess I am freeee!! I only watched it for my bb and the way Julie Plec was treating her..well fanfic can always resolve that. I mean Idk about anyone else but I learnt early on with the show that what happens on the show aint even canon Laughing
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm

deathly_smirk wrote:
Soooo PO right now! Mad

Bonnie is dead! What a freaking waste.

Still I guess I am freeee!! I only watched it for my bb and the way Julie Plec was treating her..well fanfic can always resolve that. I mean Idk about anyone else but I learnt early on with the show that what happens on the show aint even canon Laughing

IMO Bonnie will be back. This show lost the balls to kill off characters and keep them dead a long time ago. Now they just kill too many characters off now to the point of unbelievability. Like Elena for example, she just lost her last family member for no reason, and she would have gone insane and killed herself or something in RL. This show goes for shock too much, and that usually involves killing someone. This being a vampire show so people has to die, that doesn't fly with me since they just kill off people's loved ones and family and leave them with no one. At this rate MF will be a ghost town full of orphaned kids.

But yeah, I got off point. My point is that death doesn't really matter on this show anymore. Look at how many times Esther came back last season. Or how Alaric is back after he died last season. Or how many times Jeremy and Alaric died while wearing those rings. Plus, this whole veil sl from this season and last kind of also makes death laughable at this point on the show, because they can bring back those people when they want, and those people who died are still able to watch the living.

So yeah, I wouldn't take Bonnie's death too seriously.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Well, that's not really making any Bonnie stan feel better, tbh LOL. All of those people are still dead dead. We don't want no ghost Bonnie. Many of us are just sick of her development and how they have her living AND dying for the Gilberts. They gave us all this good Bonnie shit so they can rip our hearts out in 4x22/23.

For many of us, it's not the actual death but HOW she died, and WHY. I think if they had developed Bonnie and Jeremy more and at least let them acknowledge that they still loved each other and talked about maybe getting back together, this whole dying for Jeremy would have made much more sense. And then their reunion was so lackluster. It amazes me how NOBODY thought that was odd after how broken she was about Jeremy dying, that she would basically dap him up and go about her business? Nobody said, hmmm that's weird let me go make sure she is not doing anything reckless.

So this is where many Bonnie fans frustrations lie. Most of us are pretty sure she will be back but we don't want the same shit she been getting.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:58 am

Thank you KrayBaby exactly! I'm sorry but the stuff they write for Bonnie is so shit it makes me gag. Constantly, they make BAD decisions about this character have her be this self-sacrificing martyr. It's annoying and unnecessary and everybody IS questioning why Bonnie is so hell-bent on doing stuff for Elena, who let's face it is not exactly the best friend in the world. IF the writers really wanted to do this arc so badly then the Last Dance was their limit. For me, at least. It was metaphorical as well as a literal sacrifice as Bonnie seemed to be doing this as a FRIEND rather than a witch. It was noble, and brave. I really got her pov because they explained some of it. Shock horror.

Here, first of all, never even developed Jer/Bonnie to the point of anything other than a crush. The time scale and the so-called feelings were hindered by unfaithfulness and NO SCENES in s1. Their journeys seemed different, they weren't a quirky, cute couple cz they got rushed into heavy storylines and unnecessary scenes with each other. Other than that...every bad well disaster that has occurred in Bonnie's life is directly linked to the Gilberts. Excuse me, while a take a backseat on the enthusiasm for her giving her life for him. Loyalty is one thing, but Bonnie when it's your life at stake here, you are allowed to say something.

Julie Plec's treatment of Bonnie stinks of the R word.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Right! I actually liked Beremy more this season than I have in the past. They could have done that ship really some justice. Instead of them making them have googly eyes, but maybe letting them actually talk about what happened between them then and some real acknowledgement of feelings, instead of, "I feel that way about you" Then her actually dying for him would have been easier to tolerate. Hell, even if they had them get back together, it would have made more sense and had she actually tried to bring Jeremy back because it was what SHE wanted to do and not Elena, it would been more plausible.

But this mess? They can have it because I don't want any part of it. And I hate to make it about race but at this point it's the only thing that makes sense. Bonnie in the books was the second main female, but Bonnie on the show is nothing but a plot device they may as well be a recurring character instead of a series regular. Then don't get me started on Bamon. Literally, every ship has happened from the books, except for any pertaining Bonnie. No Bamon, no Monnie. Why is that? Especially Bamon since it was a really big part of the books. They foreshadow all of this Bamon like something good was coming or at least some hope but for what? Just to do a bait and switch for us Bamon fans to watch this stupid freaking show?

I literally have no legit reason to watch this show. Bonnie will be a ghost, pining after Jeremy and still being used as a plot device to save her friends when they need her. Stefan is locked in a safe, so he doesn't even have a story, and then Tyler is pretty nonexistent and no one gives a shit about him. Rebekah is leaving this show. So these are all my favorite characters, and with their current storylines, there is nothing good happening for them on TVD.

Just, ugh. I don't think I will ever be over how they treated Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Bennett
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8