Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
+12
Pelisse
DEmonic
Melinafan20
Lucky13
Shanna77
ginbell
ParadoxMachine
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Hey! Are you guys excited for the upcoming season for Bonnie?

I wasn't to start with, but now I so am. I feel like Bonnie is going to have a lot more time on screen and I love her so I'm glad. Laughing

How about you?

I wasn't at first myself, but recently I have started to because Kat Graham is making it seem like Bonnie will be a big part of this season. Season 3 was a downer, so I'm trying to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 pm

I want to see more Bonnie this season her as the girl and her as a witch . She also needs more air time and better story lines . Bonnie should mix it up with her friends a lot more be included .

When her Dad comes back to town I want to see the Love he has for Bonnie his child . also Bonnie's dad and Abby should have it out about her leaving him and bonnie and about her coming in Bonnie's life with out his say so . he should all so be told EVERY THING that has been going on in town and with his child .

then we can get to see bonnie and her dad with a parent Child relationship with every thing out in the open . Bonnie also need to talk to her dad about what he is always gone and not really there for her when she needs him to be have some real talk
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm

ParadoxMachine wrote:
YumYumOnigiri wrote:
ParadoxMachine wrote:

then it's really suspicious when we see Alaric bite into Bonnie's neck and then have Bonnie fall out of the frame like she's some walk-on role n00b. The disrespect of this character/actor is UTTER. It's horrible and sickening.

IMO I feel like Stefan and Bonnie are the most interesting individual characters on the show. Cool afro

I feel your pain trust me, I'm hoping we get some good thing out of this season for Bonnie but you never know Very Happy

I agree about the Bonnie and Stefan thing... I heard some where that they may be making him dark again? I would be happy to see this because they really didn't explore that well enough the first time around. ... OHMO what would be even better is if they went dark around the same time bounce bounce That would be amazing Very Happy

THE SOUND I MADE! OMG I WANT THAT SO BAD! bounce

LMAO... you two crake me up... I have to say that it would be amazing to see Stefan and Bonnie being bad together... I never thought about that but it would be so great if they did. The chemisty would be off the chain... I really wanted Stefan to stay bad long when he went all Ripper.

If they decided to turn him again and Bonnie goes with him...Man... there would be no stopping them cheers

Ok now I'm all hyper, and I want this to hapen now Laughing

Quote :
I wasn't at first myself, but recently I have started to because Kat Graham is making it seem like Bonnie will be a big part of this season. Season 3 was a downer, so I'm trying to be optimistic.

Yeah, I got excited when I started seeing all the articles in the media talk about Bonnie more for season 4. Then when the still came out for the 4.01 I got really excite because there were so many of Bonnie ( I could have done without all the Bonnie/Jeremy couple hinting but whatever Rolling Eyes ) Then the videos of Kat talking about some of the things Bonnie is going to be going through, hinting at her going dark, saying how she wants Bonnie to have a boyfriend Very Happy That did it for me now I am totally ready and waitng for the season to start.

Season 3 was a Huge letdown. i figure when the said it was about witchs that would be Bonnie's moment, We have gotten so much more infor for Bonnie this season then season 3. i have to belive that this season will be the best for Bonnie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

Team : Greta Martin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am

TheTVDLover wrote:

LMAO... you two crake me up... I have to say that it would be amazing to see Stefan and Bonnie being bad together... I never thought about that but it would be so great if they did. The chemisty would be off the chain... I really wanted Stefan to stay bad long when he went all Ripper.

If they decided to turn him again and Bonnie goes with him...Man... there would be no stopping them cheers

there's always fanfic!

I have no faith in this show. it had crossed me too many times. I'm basically watching for Kat and Paul.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 am

ParadoxMachine wrote:
TheTVDLover wrote:

there's always fanfic!

I have no faith in this show. it had crossed me too many times. I'm basically watching for Kat and Paul.

Very true

I have to keep a little faith it the only way i won't go crazy lol, but I do watch TVD for Kat Paul and Candice
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 am

If you guys could give Bonnie any storyline what would it be?

Mine would be for her to flip the bird to the Salvatore's and tell them to eff off cheers and I would bring Lucy back!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 am

Definitely bring Lucy back. I really thought they were going somewhere with those two.

But it would definitely be to have someone be there for her, and be all about her for once--onscreen of course.

Also, like many others will probably say, say hell no to the brothers for once. They take her for granted way too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 am

KrayBaby wrote:
say hell no to the brothers for once.
That is easier said then done. If you knew you're probably the only one around who can save the day, wouldn't you do it? I believe, that in a way, she, as a witch, feels some kind of sense of duty.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:14 pm

This is true, and I'm not saying that she should not help her friends, but she is not owned by the Salvatore's. She doesn't have to jump whenever they say so in order to help her friends. She can do things on her own terms, just like in the season 3 finale.

And at the very least they could at least show some respect to her when they do need her help. Case in point, when Bonnie and Abby were trying to open the cage when it was in the Lockwood caves. Stefan was so rude and ordering them around like peasants.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 pm

pivoe wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
say hell no to the brothers for once.
That is easier said then done. If you knew you're probably the only one around who can save the day, wouldn't you do it? I believe, that in a way, she, as a witch, feels some kind of sense of duty.

Yes Bonnie does feel some duty to help . but she should stand up for her self more when it comes to the brothers . let them know she is not just a SAVE Damon or Stefan get out of jail free card . Bonnie is a person OH AND BY THE WAY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR BONNIE LATELY ? if this going to be a give and take type of deal what are the brothers bringing to this Friendship ???? so far bonnie does / gives everything so what is she getting for i this Hard work that she is pulling in to Save her Friends ?? because i am not seeing any thing

I HOPE by some luck we really do get to see in to bonnie a lot more this season her as Bonnie the girl what dose she think let her talk about it and do not get others to tell us or let it happen off screen , her family, her magic , her dad . I also want some good things to happen for bonnie in her life not just the never ended fall out she gets for helping her friends
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I agree with both point that KrayBaby and pivoe made.

Bonnie is so often treated like she is the expendable one... that no one care how she feels about something she just wants them to do it. ( which translates over to the views and they start feeling the same... some anyway) When Stefan was ordering her around he still had his emotions turned off ( I think didn't he) not to say that it is ok because it not. I feel like before her turned Ripper Stefan was very much the kind of guy that was always check on Bonnie not wanting to force her to do something she didn't want to do. He was always thinking about how it would effect her was nice and sweet when it came to asking for her help.

When he turn all that went out the window... even when Klaus allowed him to feel again he decied he would keep his emotion of because he was so obsessed with getting his revenge on klaus that nothing else really matter. all he wanted was to hurt Klaus in some way and the coffen was his way of doing that. When Bonnie was helping them fined Elena after Esther took her and Klaus started to threaten Jamies life ... Stefen told him not to stupid because if she wanted to she could tell them all to go to hell- he knew that she wouldn't but he also knew that there was always a chance of her throwing up duces and walking away from them... if Stefan could do it Bonnie could too. Stefan could see her doing it because he had done it himself but he knows that she feels a sense of duty to protect her love ones.

I think Bonnie could walk away from them.... I think something so bad has to happen that she just shut- off that sense of duty and goes into Self-preservation mode. It could happen but only if she no longer feels like it is her duty to stay and fight.
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

If I wrote this show Bonnie Bennett would be off TVD and have her own show and maybe some of the vampires from this show would cameo on Bonnies. Damon and Elena have have each other and all their damn drama on TVD and Bonnie and Stefan could actually have a damn storyline on Bonnie's show. Caroline, Jeremy, Matt and non-hybrid Tyler could all be on her show and it would be a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

ParadoxMachine wrote:
If I wrote this show Bonnie Bennett would be off TVD and have her own show and maybe some of the vampires from this show would cameo on Bonnies. Damon and Elena have have each other and all their damn drama on TVD and Bonnie and Stefan could actually have a damn storyline on Bonnie's show. Caroline, Jeremy, Matt and non-hybrid Tyler could all be on her show and it would be a beautiful thing.

LOL I love it... The CW need to hire you as a writer right now it already sound like and awesome show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 am

TheTVDLover wrote:

Bonnie is so often treated like she is the expendable one... that no one care how she feels about something she just wants them to do it. ( which translates over to the views and they start feeling the same... some anyway) When Stefan was ordering her around he still had his emotions turned off ( I think didn't he) not to say that it is ok because it not. I feel like before her turned Ripper Stefan was very much the kind of guy that was always check on Bonnie not wanting to force her to do something she didn't want to do. He was always thinking about how it would effect her was nice and sweet when it came to asking for her help.

When he turn all that went out the window... even when Klaus allowed him to feel again he decied he would keep his emotion of because he was so obsessed with getting his revenge on klaus that nothing else really matter. all he wanted was to hurt Klaus in some way and the coffen was his way of doing that. When Bonnie was helping them fined Elena after Esther took her and Klaus started to threaten Jamies life ... Stefen told him not to stupid because if she wanted to she could tell them all to go to hell- he knew that she wouldn't but he also knew that there was always a chance of her throwing up duces and walking away from them... if Stefan could do it Bonnie could too. Stefan could see her doing it because he had done it himself but he knows that she feels a sense of duty to protect her love ones.

I think Bonnie could walk away from them.... I think something so bad has to happen that she just shut- off that sense of duty and goes into Self-preservation mode. It could happen but only if she no longer feels like it is her duty to stay and fight.

Yea, he still had his emotions off, but that was his choice and no one was forcing him not to feel at that point. I just hated that scene because it was just so rude and disrespectful, but if it wasn't for Stefan stealing the coffins then they wouldn't have been in any danger in the first place, so for him to be so rude about it really just rubbed me the wrong way. j

It seems like she will be taking more of a stand this season 4 so I'm really excited to watch and see it unfold.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 am

KrayBaby wrote:
TheTVDLover wrote:

Yea, he still had his emotions off, but that was his choice and no one was forcing him not to feel at that point. I just hated that scene because it was just so rude and disrespectful, but if it wasn't for Stefan stealing the coffins then they wouldn't have been in any danger in the first place, so for him to be so rude about it really just rubbed me the wrong way. j

It seems like she will be taking more of a stand this season 4 so I'm really excited to watch and see it unfold.

I understand and I agree it was his choice I didn't like it any more than you did. But I felt bad for him as well because he was so blinded by his own need to get back at Klaus he kind of lost himself.

I too am looking forward to what happens with Bonnie this season, I kinda really want her to go bad. I don't know why maybe I think it would be a nice change. To see her kinda not careing and doing what she wants when she wants with out anyone telling her what to do would be nice. It would also be cool to see just how much she will change because of the dark magic... it should be an interesting season
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:
LOL I love it... The CW need to hire you as a writer right now it already sound like and awesome show Very Happy

so sweet. I tell ya, I will employ fic writers in my writing crew. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 am

ParadoxMachine wrote:
TheTVDLover wrote:

so sweet. I tell ya, I will employ fic writers in my writing crew. Laughing

YES!!!

I swear there are some great fiction writers out there, I always find it funny that they come up with these great storyline for these characters and it make me wonder why the H.E. double hocky sticks JP and her cackle of writers cannot do the same. Laughing

Last edited by TheTVDLover on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 am

Do you guys hear about the possibility of Bonnie not appearing in
Spoiler:

So very typical Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am

torilee07 wrote:
Spoiler:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Why ,Why, why Crying or Very sad

I was so excited because I really wanted her to get involved this time around. If she isn't in it but some of the minor characters are (April, Hayley or Becca0 I am going to be really upset I mean I think I might cry a little Mad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 am

No surprise there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:01 am

torilee07 wrote:
Spoiler:

No It a sad, sad thing but I am not surprised at all about this. Even if she was in it I doubt that she would win Sad. However it would have been nice to see .
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am

It just sucks that Bonnie doesn't get to play dress up like other characters. I was annoyed that she wasn't invited to the ball at the Mikaelson's. She and Abby were the ones that released her so you would have thought she would have invited them.
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
It just sucks that Bonnie doesn't get to play dress up like other characters. I was annoyed that she wasn't invited to the ball at the Mikaelson's. She and Abby were the ones that released her so you would have thought she would have invited them.

This show is so racist son. ugh. You can see the color lines drawn.
Back to top Go down
Shanna77

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Sigh poor Bonnie. I am not even surprised anymore. Is it too much to ask that she get to have a special occasion too?

As far as Bonnie this season I have learned to expect the worse and if something great happens I will be surprised but happy. I am not watching any epi until I have heard it is Bonnie approved.
Back to top Go down
Lucky13

Lucky13

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
torilee07 wrote:
Spoiler:

No It a sad, sad thing but I am not surprised at all about this. Even if she was in it I doubt that she would win Sad. However it would have been nice to see .

Spoiler discussion
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Bennett
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next