Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
+12
Pelisse
DEmonic
Melinafan20
Lucky13
Shanna77
ginbell
ParadoxMachine
bamonbaby
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
torilee07
YumYumOnigiri
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucky, I forgot about that. But still it would be nice to see Bonnie glammed up for once, she always looks so frumpy on the show. Maybe if she goes dark she will dress a bit more wild? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lucky13

Lucky13

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Lucky, I forgot about that. But still it would be nice to see Bonnie glammed up for once, she always looks so frumpy on the show. Maybe if she goes dark she will dress a bit more wild? Laughing

What kills me is that I am pretty sure Rebekah will be included. Why her and not Bonnie?

I want to see another badass walk from Bonnie like the one on 2x18. I loved her little superhero strut down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

What kills me is that I am pretty sure Rebekah will be included. Why her and not Bonnie?

I want to see another badass walk from Bonnie like the one on 2x18. I loved her little superhero strut down the hallway.
We got one from her and Damon in 3x22. I thought those two looked pretty badass in that scene lol
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I know right. And I have a feeling this April chick will be in the pageant as well.

That walk was pretty bad ass, she was so ready. I love it, my favorite episode!

Quote :
We got one from her and Damon in 3x22. I thought those two looked pretty badass in that scene lol

They looked like a dynamic duo Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

Team : Greta Martin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Lucky13 wrote:

Spoiler discussion
Spoiler:

Wow ... If rebekah and april are in it but Bonnie isn't ... than I don't know what to say. It's fucking blatant. Bonnie Bennett better be the queen of the ball otherwise it's another slap in the face to Bonnie fans and even Kat Graham. They probably think that Bonnie wouldn't have a date because who would want to go out with Bonnie? (uh pretty much the whole male cast!)

I hope that this spoiler is wrong because I can't! Evil or Very Mad

I hope we get to see Bonnie is some sexy clothes. study
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Lucky13 wrote:

Spoiler discussion
Spoiler:

I know that this is the rule, but I feel like that the will make an exception when it come to Rebecca and have her in it somehow... which to me wouldn't be fair at all. Since if you think about it her family has nothing to do with that town.

I'm keeping my fingures crossed but I think there is a chance that she and April will be in it and that just rubs me the wrong way.

I maybe able to over look it if they throw her a birthday party or something where she can get all dolled up for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:

Spoiler discussion
Spoiler:

I know that this is the rule, but I feel like that the will make an exception when it come to Rebecca and have her in it somehow... which to me wouldn't be fair at all. Since if you think about it her family has nothing to do with that town.

I'm keeping my fingures crossed but I think there is a chance that she and April will be in it and that just rubs me the wrong way.

I maybe able to over look it if they throw her a birthday party or something where she can get all dolled up for Very Happy

LOL I hate this show. So mikaelsons are supposed to be vikins or something? what the hell are they doing in Virginia? were they not coastal nomads? GTFOH!
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 pm

ParadoxMachine wrote:
YumYumOnigiri wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:

Spoiler discussion
Spoiler:

LOL I hate this show. So mikaelsons are supposed to be vikins or something? what the hell are they doing in Virginia? were they not coastal nomads? GTFOH!

Yes historical continuity is not big on their to-do list lol
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Do you guys think Bonnie will lose her powers in the premiere?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
I have a feeling that she will but if she does I hope they do it better than last time she did (2x15-16).
No one even seemed to care Mad

Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Spoiler:

I think Kat kind of hinted that she might... so there is a good chance. My thing is if she loses her powers is that when she starts going deeper with the dark magic?
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:41 am

What would you guys think of a Bonnie and Rebekah friendship? I would love one. They are kind of similar when you think about it.

Both get used, no one seems to have honest intentions with them and even their own family members don't put them first Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 am

TheTVDLover wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
Spoiler:

I think Kat kind of hinted that she might... so there is a good chance. My thing is if she loses her powers is that when she starts going deeper with the dark magic?

But will she be able to do dark magic without her powers?
Spoiler:
Which is fine by me because now we can get some development for her.

Tori--I don't care much for Rebekah, but a Bonnie/Bekah friendship may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 Tumblr_maxq5w0zT81re1koho1_500

Shocked Twisted Evil cheers Shocked
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 pm

torilee07 wrote:
What would you guys think of a Bonnie and Rebekah friendship? I would love one. They are kind of similar when you think about it.

Both get used, no one seems to have honest intentions with them and even their own family members don't put them first Crying or Very sad

I saw this on tumblr today and thought of you lol

Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 Tumblr_mav5omjTjL1r7rd0oo1_500
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
torilee07 wrote:

I saw this on tumblr today and thought of you lol

Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 Tumblr_mav5omjTjL1r7rd0oo1_500
awww I love you I love that one. Rebekah/Claire has such a nice smile
Back to top Go down
Melinafan20

Team : Witch

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am

I cant wait until the new season,And see what they have instore for Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:10 pm

I think the punishment is that' she almost dies or that she bleeds a lot. :\

I wouldn't mind a Rebaka/Bonnie friendship at all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:37 pm

A part of me felt like she "dies" and that's who the memorial is actually for in 4.o2 since she is suppose to "kill" herself to try to bring Elena back from the other side.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
A part of me felt like she "dies" and that's who the memorial is actually for in 4.o2 since she is suppose to "kill" herself to try to bring Elena back from the other side.

I just got chills thinking about that because it could very well happen. My thing is what happens when she comes back from the dead ( if the writers make her die) I wouldn't be upset at all if that is what happe, it would be a very intresting plot twist for Bonnie and if done well it could be great for her story arc.... Very Happy

i won't get my hopes up though because Bonnie storyline is never that intresting... well not recently

Last edited by YumYumOnigiri on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Right, it has great potential. I'm trying to be optimistic About Bonnie this year *sending positive energy to the writers for her* lol
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I know that she is going to be a lot this season I just want it to be a compeling storyline not them just adding her in were ever... I don't think it will be but you never know Very Happy

Fingers crossed cheers
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm

I've read that a lot of people are thinking the memorial in 4x02 is for Bonnie. What do you think about that?

I don't think so. I think it if was, Caroline/Elena/Matt/Tyler would look a bit more devastated. Caroline looked a little sad but that's about it, Tyler looked kind of indifferent and Elena looks kind of guilty in the one where she is clutching Stefan so I kind of think it is Pastor Young and that Elena killed him.

But where is Bonnie in the church?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 pm

When the stills first came out for episode 2, and there was no Bonnie. I automatically thought, maybe it's for her. My reasoning behind it is that in the promo for episode 1, Jeremy asks Bonnie, "What kind of magic let's you kill yourself and bring someone back from the dead." And Maybe that's why she is throwing up blood because when she comes back it will just be a bloody mess. That was just my theory though, which I'm sure is wrong because then it would give Bonnie something lol.

I thought it might be the Pastor, but why would all of them be at the memorial for someone that just tried to kill them, especially Damon? If it's Elena that kills the Pastor I'm sure she will be guilt ridden but why Tyler/Caroline/Damon be there? It said the tragedy will be unexpected but we know 100% already that the Pastor dies in the premiere, that's why I don't believe the Memorial is for him. A memorial doesn't include the body of the deceased, so that's another reason I said Bonnie. Honestly the only people that look genuinely upset is Elena and Jeremy IMO. But maybe it is the pastor, but the spoiler specified that it was unexpected which leads me to believe it's not him, even though I'm sure he dies. If it was as simple as him dying and his funeral, why not show April in the stills since we know she comes back because he died?

Ughh, so many questions, 13....please hurry!
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 am

I'm glad that Bonnie is getting so much stuff this season! Hopefully it's good stuff and she gets development finally. And I agree that if it's the pastor why is Damon there? The dude did try to kill them so I don't think Damon would attend his funeral.
It must be council related or someone he likes or is friends with. Otherwise there is no reason for him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Bonnie Bennett - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Bennett
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next