HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 
 

 Bonnie Bennett

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie Bennett   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the badass Bonnie Bennett
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 am

Damonic wrote:
I'm glad that Bonnie is getting so much stuff this season! Hopefully it's good stuff and she gets development finally. And I agree that if it's the pastor why is Damon there? The dude did try to kill them so I don't think Damon would attend his funeral.
It must be council related or someone he likes or is friends with. Otherwise there is no reason for him there.
Me too! I only hope they don't ruin it. They give Bonnie good storylines but they never execute them well. That's my only concern. They don't put in the effort Crying or Very sad

I still think the memorial is for Alaric.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 am

Yea tori-after thinking it over I think it may be for Alaric, even though they had the thing for him in 3.20, he was the history teacher so it would be fitting for them to have something for him in town. The only thing is that since Alaric has no family in MF, why aren't Elena/Jeremy in the front row and why is Bonnie not there? It's really bothering me because I want to know what is going on lol

On another note, i have been rewatching some of the episodes, particularly in season 2(my fave season) and I just watched the 2.21 episode. And at the funeral for John/Jenna, and Stefan and Damon are talking about his wolf bite, I found it quite funny where Stefan is all like "We found a way to keep Elena human" I'm just like Mad no it was BONNIE and John that kept Elena human Rolling Eyes Why doesn't Bonnie ever get credit for her good deeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 am

KrayBaby wrote:


On another note, i have been rewatching some of the episodes, particularly in season 2(my fave season) and I just watched the 2.21 episode. And at the funeral for John/Jenna, and Stefan and Damon are talking about his wolf bite, I found it quite funny where Stefan is all like "We found a way to keep Elena human" I'm just like Mad no it was BONNIE and John that kept Elena human Rolling Eyes Why doesn't Bonnie ever get credit for her good deeds.
I know! That annoys me! What about in 3x15 when Bonnie is practicing that privacy spell and Elena is complaining and she said that Elijah was the one that found a way to keep her human confused
The worst bit was Bonnie's face when she said it. She looked so hurt Crying or Very sad

Bonnie was the one that kept her alive (many times) but not once does she ever receive genuine appreciation or even a thank you from her supposed best friend.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:06 pm

torilee07 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:


On another note, i have been rewatching some of the episodes, particularly in season 2(my fave season) and I just watched the 2.21 episode. And at the funeral for John/Jenna, and Stefan and Damon are talking about his wolf bite, I found it quite funny where Stefan is all like "We found a way to keep Elena human" I'm just like Mad no it was BONNIE and John that kept Elena human Rolling Eyes Why doesn't Bonnie ever get credit for her good deeds.
I know! That annoys me! What about in 3x15 when Bonnie is practicing that privacy spell and Elena is complaining and she said that Elijah was the one that found a way to keep her human confused
The worst bit was Bonnie's face when she said it. She looked so hurt Crying or Very sad

Bonnie was the one that kept her alive (many times) but not once does she ever receive genuine appreciation or even a thank you from her supposed best friend.

Right! I almost forgot about that, so I just went back and rewatched that scene and Bonnie was side eyeing her something serious, like "b$t*@ please" lol

And Elijah's way was not specific for her, it was for Katherine and he just so happened to still have it 500 years later Rolling Eyes

If it was up to Stefan, Elena would be dead in the sacrifice for letting her make her own "choices". And if it was up to Damon she would have been a vampire the end of season 2. But Bonnie gets no kind of recognition, ever. But every time a Salvatore saves her she shows her undying gratitude. Mad

I really hope their friendship is better this season because for the past 2 it's been pretty lackluster for a supposed best friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 26
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree with you guys completely. They really don't show the girls friendship aymore, they only get together and talk now when there's danger or someone needs help. Nina said in a recent interview that last season was action-driven, and that this season will be character-driven like S1 was. Hopefully that means they develop Bonnie more and show BEC friendship.

The thing with Elejah is stupid. Why are the Originals still on this show? They kept both Klaus and Elijah alive because they like the actors, but neither have a purpose anymore imo.

Klaus: Will be doing the same thing he did last season, making hybrids and trying to get into Caroline's pants. I don't even get why they are bringing in hybrids this season, since in 3x21 Klaus chose his family over hybrids and the doppelganger.
Why is he still on the show? He broke his curse, he has his family.

Elijah: Is fanservice. He has no purpose. Stop bringing him into scenes to make deals and just let him go.

Rebekah. Will be hated by everyone apparently this season because of what she did to precious Elena. Don't get why keep her in the town where people hate her?

Kol: The only smart one who left and hasn't been back since.

And I don't think it's for Alaric. They probably think they did enough for him in 3x21 with all the main characters and then later him and Damon. I think it is the Pastor's funeral, and that Elena goes because she feels guilty because she killed him Rolling Eyes and Stefan goes with her to help her wallow in guilt.

I just don't get why Damon is there. The guy tried to kill him, his brother, and the girl he loves so I don't think he would attend. I'm thinking either all founding family has to be there or all council members have to be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 pm

I really hope it's more character development this season, like in season 1. Kat Graham said it's been like Christmas for her character so far with all the stuff they are giving her, so I'm hopeful.

I agree about the Originals, I actually liked them all except Rebekah, but even now I can say she is okay after seeing someone else's POV.
I liked Elijah season 2, after that he had no real purpose. It's not that I dislike them, it's just that they have outworn their welcome, I don't see a real purpose for them anymore.

Yea, about the memorial I keep having so many different thoughts because now I'm thinking why would they have something for Alaric in episode 2. I guess it could be for the pastor, it just makes no sense because to me Damon being there is totally OOC, unless he is there for a greater purpose like scoping out information then I could understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 26
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I really hope it's more character development this season, like in season 1. Kat Graham said it's been like Christmas for her character so far with all the stuff they are giving her, so I'm hopeful.

I agree about the Originals, I actually liked them all except Rebekah, but even now I can say she is okay after seeing someone else's POV.
I liked Elijah season 2, after that he had no real purpose. It's not that I dislike them, it's just that they have outworn their welcome, I don't see a real purpose for them anymore.

Yea, about the memorial I keep having so many different thoughts because now I'm thinking why would they have something for Alaric in episode 2. I guess it could be for the pastor, it just makes no sense because to me Damon being there is totally OOC, unless he is there for a greater purpose like scoping out information then I could understand.

I like that idea actually, him scoping out things. Isn't the vampire hunter posed to show up in this episode? Maybe Damon goes there to see what the council is up to, or hears new vampire hunter is in town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Yea, I think the Connor does start this episode, but it will be Stefan to find out about him being a vampire hunter. So, maybe it has something to do with the council since the entire town will seemingly be there.

Damonic, if you want to talk about spoilers we can go to the spoilers section.

But, back on topic. I wonder why Bonnie isn't at the memorial? What is she doing since she is the only main cast member that's not there outside of Klaus and Rebekah. Maybe she is with them? Since this is the episode about the
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 26
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea, I think the Connor does start this episode, but it will be Stefan to find out about him being a vampire hunter. So, maybe it has something to do with the council since the entire town will seemingly be there.

Damonic, if you want to talk about spoilers we can go to the spoilers section.

But, back on topic. I wonder why Bonnie isn't at the memorial? What is she doing since she is the only main cast member that's not there outside of Klaus and Rebekah. Maybe she is with them? Since this is the episode about the
Spoiler:
 

She is probably with them trying to get Klaus into his body? And it backfires and causes every vampire in his line to cough up blood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Possibly, but I thought he was back in his body by the end episode 1? Unless that happens at the very end of episode 1, and something goes wrong? Which doesn't really explain Bonnie, since it was she that coughs up the most blood, I know when she uses too much powers she gets nose bleeds, but not puking up blood though. Idk. Ugh, 12 days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 26
Location : St. Louis
Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Possibly, but I thought he was back in his body by the end episode 1? Unless that happens at the very end of episode 1, and something goes wrong? Which doesn't really explain Bonnie, since it was she that coughs up the most blood, I know when she uses too much powers she gets nose bleeds, but not puking up blood though. Idk. Ugh, 12 days!

I don't think it's only Bonnie who coughs up blood, which is why I think Klaus's entire line coughs up blood. I can't remember if it was a spoiler that the other vamps cough up blood or speculation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

I believe it said Elena did as well. But I can't say for certain about anyone else in Klause's BL. I meant though, why would Bonnie be puking blood with them if it's the entire blood line when she usually just gets random nose bleeds when she uses too much power? I guess they can say putting him in his body by herself took too much energy for her? Cause when Klaus was put back in his body in season 2, it took 2 witches so maybe that's why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Eeek!! So excited for the premiere after reading this article

SPOILER ALERT!!
Spoiler:
 

Can we say Damon? cheers

Read the rest here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : South California
Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:08 pm

KrayBaby wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!!
Spoiler:
 

Can we say Damon? cheers

And there's also this spoiler:
Spoiler:
 

Those 2 tidbits, mixed together, have me all excited for a possible Bamon friendship! *knocks on wood*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 am

Hi Pelisse, nice to have you !

I agree, it has my kind of excited and hopeful for a BAmon friendship this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : South California
Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello, and thank you!

I'm new here and a big Bonnie fan. I'm also a bit of a Bamon shipper, though that's a recent development. I've never really been a shipper before, but there's just something about those two. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Well, you should fit right in. Most of us are Bonnie/Bamon fans, not all but most. Although, we welcome everyone that's a fan of the show.

I never really shipped any couple until after season 3 ended and I rewatched. I'm actually pretty new (earlier this year) to the fandom. But Bamon is just Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm

I don't think that Bonnie will be in the 3rd episode Crying or Very sad

She is not mentioned in the synopsis and it does not say "Kat Graham also stars" at the end like it does when a character isn't mentioned but is in the episode.

Something big must happen in the 2nd episode seeing as Bonnie is always sent away after something big Mad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Yea, I noticed that as well. She definitely not it No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torilee07
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Spoiler:
 

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Even after she saved his life he still has the nerve to boss her around like she's a slave.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 105
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm honestly, not surprised. It is Klaus after-all.
He won't show any gratitude, if her own "friends" will not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shanna77



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-09-24
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 am

The spoilers for episode 1 and 2 seem interesting. I think I can at least watch epi 1. It seems like Bonnie is about to go through some trauma. I also hate how people boss Bonnie around. Is anyone grateful that Bonnie saved the vampire existance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2012-09-19
Location : The World
Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 pm

^^^

If they do they don't show it very well. I'm hoping this whole thing with Tyler will push Bonnie towards going dark. Seeing as Klaus is back in his body by the 3 episode I hope we get to see the trigger that pushs her over the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
MattDo

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-10-06
Location : France ( Excuse me for my English )
Team : Matt, Rebekah and Mabekah

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 am

They have to stop using Bonnie as slave witch. She is before any a teenager I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SanjaTanja



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-07
Team : Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 am

Helloooo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bonnie Bennett   

Back to top Go down
 
Bonnie Bennett
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: