Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
How would you end The Vampire Diaries? Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

How would you end The Vampire Diaries?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripper2.0

Ripper2.0

Team : Salvatore

PostSubject: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm

I think the whole series should end like it was Bonnies Memory. Everything happens, Elena dies, Damon Dies, Stefan lives, but goes to another country or he runs off with Kathrine, idk

The big battle happens, everyone dies, but Bonnie or Damon

The screen goes black, you see a 20 years later on the screen in red and it's dripping like blood, the scene pans up to a bright blue sky with very few clouds and it pans to the sun, then pans down and you see Bonnie with her back to a grave stone and you hear a voice over, and she's reading her diary

After all the years went by, I have never heard from Stefan again. I hear things from time to time throughout the years, he's living alone in New York and keeps to himself hiding from the sun.

Life hasn't been the same since that night... the night that she died. Jeremy and I eventually got Married and had kids, I swear one could be Elena's twin, but she isn't she's so different in every possible way. Jeremy is now a Police officer protecting the innocent, and he still protects the town from vampires.

The counsel no longer exists, and we are now the protectors of the town.

It is Jennas first day of High school and I can't believe how much time has passed. It feels like it was yesterday when I lost almost everyone I cared about.

The town is still kept in the dark about the supernatural world, and will remain in the dark unless the balance shakes and they wake up.

It feels like it did last time, a shift in the wind, and I feel something is coming, but I don't know what, all I know is, I'm ready and I'm going to protect those that I love until I take my last breath.

Camera pans away and you see mystic falls High School, zoom in on a girl around 14/15 and has long silky brown hair, she walks past the main office, and sees someone that could be Stefan, but is completely different, he's wearing the same clothes Stefan wore on the first day, but his skin is tan and he had short black hair.

Jenna doesn't think anything about it and just walks away without the two ever seeing eachother.

fast speed throughout the halls and out of the highschool and zoom in on a crow.

Cut to logo

It needs tweaking, but I brought the idea up to one of my good friends and she loved the idea.

I like how it would mirror the pilot near the end, but be Jeremy's kid, instead of Elena.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Wow! That's pretty intense. I'm no longer a Beremy fan, but I love your outlook on it. It kinda gave me chills. It would pretty cool if it mirrored the pilot.

I'm not sure how I would end the show yet, I need to think on it first.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Elena either gives up the brothers or dies for the, and they fix their bond and become stronger than ever. I love you

I believe that Defan should be endgame Very Happy

and Bonnie and Caroline move to Paris with Rebekah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
NerdGirl

NerdGirl

Team : Bonnie, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, and Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:32 am

My ideal ending went out the window the moment Elena became a vampire Rolling Eyes

My second ideal ending would be this:

Elena dies in the end.

The brothers don't pine after her, or try to find a scheme to bring her back. They finally let her go.

In this ideal world, Damon and Bonnie have already formed a bond and they meet up one day doing whatever badass thing they decide to do. Also, Bonnie has become immortal as well, due to her breaking away from the bounds of nature and the consequences of that means she forever meant to guard the world against abominations.

Stefan goes off with Katherine and they learn to balance each other out. He breaks down her walls she has put up for 500 years while she finally gets him to control his ripper side without going on the crash bunny diet.

The Originals are dead by now, I would lie to think because Elena sacrificed herself to rid the world of them. Especially Klaus. Elijah survived but he goes off to be the wise old vampire everyone fears and respects.

Caroline does exactly what Klaus wanted her to do. She goes off to see the world. Tyler Lockwood right by her side through it all.

Matt and Jeremy stay behind. They keep in touch with everyone and become apart of the council. They do fight and kill vampires, but they also remember that not all vampires are evil and that some are good. Some care. They both find human girls to marry and when they have kids they tell them about the Salvatore Brothers and how they fell in love with the same girl. They tell their children about Tyler the Hybrid who fought for his freedom for the woman he loves. They tell them about Bonnie, the girl who was willing to give up so much for her friends and for the town. They tell them about Elena, the doppelganger who gave her life in the end and fought for love.

And every few years there is a little Mystic Falls reunion where everyone gathers to reminisce and pay their respects to Elena's grave right next her her parents and Aunt Jenna. Then, when Matt and Jeremy eventually grow old and die, the rest of the gang continues with the tradition, even when the tombstones are faded and covered in moss.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:40 am

NerdGirl wrote:
My ideal ending went out the window the moment Elena became a vampire Rolling Eyes

My second ideal ending would be this:

Elena dies in the end.

The brothers don't pine after her, or try to find a scheme to bring her back. They finally let her go.

In this ideal world, Damon and Bonnie have already formed a bond and they meet up one day doing whatever badass thing they decide to do. Also, Bonnie has become immortal as well, due to her breaking away from the bounds of nature and the consequences of that means she forever meant to guard the world against abominations.

Stefan goes off with Katherine and they learn to balance each other out. He breaks down her walls she has put up for 500 years while she finally gets him to control his ripper side without going on the crash bunny diet.

The Originals are dead by now, I would lie to think because Elena sacrificed herself to rid the world of them. Especially Klaus. Elijah survived but he goes off to be the wise old vampire everyone fears and respects.

Caroline does exactly what Klaus wanted her to do. She goes off to see the world. Tyler Lockwood right by her side through it all.

Matt and Jeremy stay behind. They keep in touch with everyone and become apart of the council. They do fight and kill vampires, but they also remember that not all vampires are evil and that some are good. Some care. They both find human girls to marry and when they have kids they tell them about the Salvatore Brothers and how they fell in love with the same girl. They tell their children about Tyler the Hybrid who fought for his freedom for the woman he loves. They tell them about Bonnie, the girl who was willing to give up so much for her friends and for the town. They tell them about Elena, the doppelganger who gave her life in the end and fought for love.

And every few years there is a little Mystic Falls reunion where everyone gathers to reminisce and pay their respects to Elena's grave right next her her parents and Aunt Jenna. Then, when Matt and Jeremy eventually grow old and die, the rest of the gang continues with the tradition, even when the tombstones are faded and covered in moss.

I love this. My eyes watered a bit. I could really see this ending TBH. I do think someone will die at the end. One of the main characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you end The Vampire Diaries?   How would you end The Vampire Diaries? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you end The Vampire Diaries?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: General Show Discussion-
Jump to: