Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Characters gone too soon?! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Characters gone too soon?! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Characters gone too soon?! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Characters gone too soon?! Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Characters gone too soon?!

Go down 
+6
ginbell
roar33
torilee07
Lucky13
YumYumOnigiri
KrayBaby
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which character do you think left the show too soon?
Vicki
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap0%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anna
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap13%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Lexi
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap27%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Rose
 0% [ 0 ]
Mason
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap20%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Jenna
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap20%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Alaric
 0% [ 0 ]
Luka
 0% [ 0 ]
Greta
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap13%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Other
Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_lcap7%Characters gone too soon?! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

We have had some pretty great characters with lots of potential that was killed off, some left before their time. Which character do you wish would have stuck around MF just a bit longer.

I think Mason left too soon. For some reason I really liked his character, he wasn't bad--he was just a fool in love. I felt so bad for him when Damon killed him because out of anyone he should have known how stupid we can be for people we love.

And I think he could have been there for Tyler more, also I wanted to know more about him and Katherine. How did she meet him/know he was werewolf.

I hated the whole ghost thing, but his character was really the only one I enjoyed when they came back. (Aside from Pearl finding Anna)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

I think you could easily build a case for any of these.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

you don't have a particular character that you miss that was killed off the show?

i'm really indifferent to the rest TBH lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 pm

First, I'd definitely say Jenna Sad ...duh...100% gonna miss human!Alaric....also Mason, Anna...liked Lexi..
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 pm

It's so hard to pick but I ended up picking Jenna.

I was so upset that she died and I thought it was much to soon. Then there was Lexi and Anna. these are my top three but really I think so many of these characters had great potiental for storylines. It so said to see a character wasted like that:(
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Mikael had awesome potential too!
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 pm

pivoe wrote:
Mikael had awesome potential too!

So true... it kind of shocked me that they killed him so quickly. Looking back, I know why they did it but it did feel... rushed?

Why do I always get the feeling that they are rushing along on some of these plots lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Whole season 3 was IMHO rushed action wise. Character development suffered, because of WOW moments every 5 minutes or so...so I wasn't even shocked they killed him off.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 pm

I forgot about Mikael and Shelia as well.

It's so funny because Mikael was so hyped as this big and bad vampire hunter when A.) he was fooled by Katherine B.) He was murdered pretty quickly Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:07 pm

There were also Finn and Sage...
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Ehh, Finn and Sage Arrow

I'm sure no one misses them lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 pm

I actually do miss Finn...I completely understand that not everyone can stay alive, but that doesn't mean I won't miss them.
Back to top Go down
Lucky13

Lucky13

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 pm

I voted for Greta. I think a dark witch who worked against the characters from time to time would have been a fun addition. If someone doesn't like the plan the Salvatores and Bonnie come up with, they can team up with Greta for a price of her choosing. Bonnie being the only game in town is a little boring. I would love it if there was someone who challenged her every now and then. Greta should have stayed alive, broken up with Klaus and had fun messing with people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 pm

I did get enough of a feel for Finn to miss him. It would have been nice to know more about him before they killed him off though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Dude's been in a coffin for 900 hundred years, he must have felt like fish out of water. I wish they had a bit more of a fun with the acclimatization.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm

pivoe wrote:
Dude's been in a coffin for 900 hundred years, he must have felt like fish out of water. I wish they had a bit more of a fun with the acclimatization.

Can you imagine what that must have been like... I don't know if I could handle how much the world would have changed if I was him. Shocked

I'm sure I would have gotten us to it at some point but it would have taken a while lol
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm

He caught on to the world rather quickly huh. I guess he wasn't shown enough for me to care about him. I did feel bad when he died right after he found his love though. I can't say I will miss either though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, what a "culture shock"...I was sad when they ignored it. I'm sure he wouldn't even be able to talk in "modern" English. And his death?...almost zero reaction from the others?Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Yea, when I first watched I was little put off with how well all of them were so in touch with the world. Well Kol and Finn anyway. They did kinda touch on it with Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 pm

I voted Greta. She got killed off far too quickly. I wanted A Bonnie/Greta witch showdown!

Another one I thought was Mikael. His character had so much potential (much more than Esther) and they talked him up but he was so easy to get rid of No
There was so much more they could have done with his character. Shame they didn't.

Then there is Mason, the only reason I wanted him to stick around was Tyler. I would have loved for Mason to be there for Tyler during his transformation.

Rose for obvious reasons (reason being I LOVE HER!) I love you
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm

I think they could have done so much more with everyone on this list. I hate to see good characters killed off before their time.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm

i voted for Mason..they could've done so much with that character Sad
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 am

Shelia for sure This show has a REALLY BIG PROBLEM of Killing people Off the show b4 The Viewers could see All the Great Stories Lines that could have happen with them
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:56 pm

The characters I miss the most are Anna and Jenna. Sad I thought it was sweet the love story that was developing between Jenna and Alaric, as well as the one between jeremy and anna.. I love you At least they brought Anna back a bit as a ghost.. I was really happy about that.

I kind of miss Alaric too, because I enjoyed his relationship with Damon. Damon has so little friends and Alaric was loyal and kind to him, despite Damon's behavioral problems.

Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Mason, The first (confirmed) werewolf of the show and dies. Tragic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters gone too soon?!   Characters gone too soon?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters gone too soon?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: General Show Discussion-
Jump to: