» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Tyler Lockwood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Tyler Lockwood   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the rebel Tyler Lockwood
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

Yep, Tyler gave 2 shits about that cure. And I agree they should have listened to Damon, but no one was really on the same team in the beginning. And I wish Damon had told Bonnie about his plans for her back when he first learned of them.

You are so right about the Originals fans and even the Kol/Bonnie "Kennett" shippers. I never knock someone for what they ship but Kol was irrelevant to the show and they were acting like he was a main character dying. It was annoying, I didn't bat an eye when he nor Finn died. And that in no way evens them out. Let's see, Klaus killed Jenna, and Elena for fork's sake. He manipulated Stefan into becoming a Ripper again. Elijah forced them to turn Abby. I mean he or one of his siblings has threatened and nearly killed every single one of them. Their mom basically lead to Alaric's demise. It's just the list goes on.

And yes, Kol sounded really crazy TBH. Instead of backing up his talk he was vague about the whole Silas thing. And Silas is actually a nobody, nothing. His whole end of the world plot depends on Bonnie Bennett. I don't see how anyone could compare SD to Klaus. Because while yes SD has major issues and in no means perfect and have both done some fucked up stuff, there is a difference in feeling guilt and actual remorse and actually trying to be somewhat of a better vamp. And that's what some of these Original fans don't seem to get. Klaus isn't trying to change and doesn't want to change. Nothing he has ever done made me go aww, he can be a nice guy. Matter of fact, the only Klaroline scene I ever liked was when he teased her about MMF because it was a cute scene.

But yea, Tyler has grown so much and he really became my favorite male character on the show. He literally, always apologizes for every bad thing he does or that he think he does. I recently watched some episodes of from season 2, and the episode where he took the werewolves to the Lake house and he really had no idea that Elena had to die in the sacrifice and he stood there apologizing to her and saying how sorry he was and that he didn't know and how he didn't want to be a werewolf anymore. I literally cry every time I see that scene and getting misty eyed just typing this. I love him and it just fucking sucks that he is getting the boot from the show. While, Matt, goes on doing nothing and stays. And I have nothing against Matt, and actually love him but it's not fair. Ugh.

And I did ship Forwood, but not since season 3. And yea that was me that mentioned him coming for prom. I hope it does happen, too.

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

I agree. Had Damon told Bonnie they could have pieced it together, especially with Bonnie learning expression from Shane. Damon knew about the 12 murders he had to do. He knew about expression. He knew about Shane calling Pastor Young before the house blew up. Had he went and talked to Bonnie, he would have found out Shane is now teaching her the same thing.

I thought i was the only one to think why should they believe him? Like dude seriously sounded crazy. And all of what he said was heresay and that's it. He had no actual evidence as to why looking for the cure is bad. I just really hope the Originals don't come back, failed spinoff or not. This show was much better before they was introduced in my opinion. Yeah, Klaus doesn't even try to change or doesn't feel remorse about any of the people he killed. And what makes it so bad is, the show decided to keep him around, so they made him the Original of their bloodlines. It easily could have been Elijah, since Rose worked for and was loyal to Elijah not Klaus. But since they decided not to kill Klaus, they made him their bloodline Original. That's lame the lengths they go to keep this guy.

Yeah, Tyler had changed and evolved the most on the show. I remember when he didn't help Caroline and stood there, when that werewolf chick was about to kill her. I remembered he apologized then too. I didn't actually blame him for that though. He found out that she's been lying to him that entire time, and that she was in on killing his Uncle Mason. At least he did apologize and try to make it right though. He even told Matt if he treats her bad he'll kick his ass. Or when Tyler left to go break his bones 100 times, just to keep Caroline safe and because he doesn't want to hurt her anymore. I thought that really showed his love for her, and what he was willing to do to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Yea, I didn't blame Tyler either, because Caroline had been lying to him.

So, now they are saying that the sex scene is in 4x16 and the Klaroliners are pissed because it seems like the sex will be with Hayley. I had been saying all along that I didn't believe the writers would tarnish Caroline's character like that. I think he will use Hayley to get information because this is the episode where Joseph Morgan also said that he would get a lot of hate mail afterwards for, and the Klaroline moment will happen in 4x18--in which I think they may kiss or something.

I saw on Tumblr where some KC fans were like that's not like Klaus he is so in love with Caroline and I can't help but laugh. LIke seriously, the same guy that just tried to kill her3 episodes ago is way above having sex with another woman. That's just so OOC. Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Guess I was wrong about klaroline having klex. I wonder what the big moment in 4x18 for klaroline is then? Yeah, I've noticed a lot of Klaus and klaroline fans are pissed because it's with Hayley. LOL. I don't get it though, where they say it's OOC and that he loves Caroline. Didn't JP say Klaus/klaroline/Tyler/Forwood is basically SE and DE, with Klaus being like Damon and klaroline like DE? Damon, even though he loves Elena or whatever, he has slept with other women before, despite him loving or having feelings for Elena. And if Klaus is like Damon, why not? I don't care either way, because Klaus is annoying to me, and why waste time on Klaus having sex? Not something I want to see, at all. Besides, Caroline has been rejecting him right and lfet, despite all he "did all for her" like he said in 4x14. She still didn't drop her panties because of his actions and him "allowing" Tyler to run. That was a lame head start anyway, he immediately started after him right after that porch scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Lol, yea. I don't see how anyone can say, oh that's not like Klaus he don't sleep around he's not like Damon. And I'm like WHAT? How do you know? I'm sure Klaus has been with woman in MF in offscreenville somewhere lol. It's so crazy how some fans so blindly ship and stan for some characters. Like Bonnie is my favorite character and Bamon is my OTP but I will always call her out as well as Damon for the crazy shit they do and will never blindly ship them.

I don't want to see Klaus have sex either. I love JOMO and think he is handsome, but that is not some shit I wanna see. Sorry, I dislike Klaus just that much and can't wait until he and the rest of the siblings are gone. Although I do like Rebekah, but I won't cry over her departure.

The Tyler thing was lame as hell. And him stating he did it for her is joke because what exactly did he do? Tyler was already planning to run because he knew Klaus would be after him. And now he says he will give him a head start when technically at the time he was getting one anyway since Klaus was trapped in the house.

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Lol, yea. I don't see how anyone can say, oh that's not like Klaus he don't sleep around he's not like Damon. And I'm like WHAT? How do you know? I'm sure Klaus has been with woman in MF in offscreenville somewhere lol. It's so crazy how some fans so blindly ship and stan for some characters. Like Bonnie is my favorite character and Bamon is my OTP but I will always call her out as well as Damon for the crazy shit they do and will never blindly ship them.

I don't want to see Klaus have sex either. I love JOMO and think he is handsome, but that is not some shit I wanna see. Sorry, I dislike Klaus just that much and can't wait until he and the rest of the siblings are gone. Although I do like Rebekah, but I won't cry over her departure.

The Tyler thing was lame as hell. And him stating he did it for her is joke because what exactly did he do? Tyler was already planning to run because he knew Klaus would be after him. And now he says he will give him a head start when technically at the time he was getting one anyway since Klaus was trapped in the house.

Exactly! He's acting like he made a big grand gesture by allowing Tyler to get a head start, but Tyler was going to run anyway. Besides, that head start sucked because he immediately went after Tyler after the porch scene. Like come on, how much of a head start could that have been really? Klaus was acting like Caroline should have just had sex with him right there, all because he allowed Tyler to do something he was going to do anyway.

How far could Tyler have gotten in that short time frame though, from him leaving the porch, to Klaus and Caroline talking and Klaus going after Tyler? Didn't seem like all that much of a chance to actually get far IMO. But whatever, Tyler coming back or not, I think it's lame he had to leave so klaroline can share a kiss or whatever it is they share before Klaus leaves. And it seems both Stefan and Caroline will be working with Klaus in these upcoming episodes, while DER are in New York.

IMO these next few episodes are going to cater to the Originals, just because they are leaving for their own show soon and I don't get it. Like this Elijah/Katherine kiss. Both don't even like each other last time they was face to face, but I guess that doesn't matter to this show. I've even seen that it'll be Elena/Eliajh since Elena is supposed to impersonate Kat or whatever, which makes even less sense plan or not. Or precious episode time being given to see Klaus naked and having sex, I'm guessing to set up Klaus/Hayley in the spinoff.

I just laugh when I see people saying it's OOC for Klaus, like he's the epitome of living a chaste life until Caroline comes to her senses or whatever. I really hope klaroline doesn't happen in any shape, form, or fashion. They are barely even developed and I don't see the hype. Caroline was better with Tyler. At least they actually had something for each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:58 am

Yea, the whole thing was dumb. And while, I respect that everyone can and should ship what they want I just have a hard time understanding Klaroline. Like I understand the appeal of it because before 4x13 they had a couple cute moments like MMF and the hallway moment in Before Sunset and Joseph and Candice have a great chemistry, but that is where it ends for me. It just will never work because Klaus will never change, and so the only way for it to work is if Caroline changes and well that isn't going to happen IMO.

And I definitely feel the Originals overtaking until 4x20 for sure. I just hope we get a Bamon and Forwood dance at prom lol. And I really hope this Damon caring about Bonnie SL isn't dropped in the next episodes since it seems to be DE heavy when they go to NY.

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 pm

I def think these next few episode will cater to the Originals. With 4x18 being the Elijah/Katherine kiss, and Elena working with Elijah, Caroline and Stefan working with Klaus, and apparently Stefan begging Klaus to help them locate Silas, the prom episode(4x19) having Elijah and Rebekah, and 4x20 being the focus of the Originals. I think they will be in the last three episodes as well, but not entirely sure of that.

I liked some of klaroline's moment, but feel they make him say some really lame and cheesy stuff, which makes me not take him or the ship seriously. Like the lonely snowflake thing. Or the hummingbird thing. Or him drawing her ponies and stuff. That's lame and that's why I don't take Klaus seriously at all anymore. I did like the MMF thing where they was playing around and Klaus was reading her application.

I think it might be since Bonnie won't be in that episode, but it might pick back up when DER comes back from New York. I think Damon might help her with this whole Silas/veil thing, so Bamon will def be making progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Yea for sure, I ranted about the Originals in my episode discussion post I just made LOL, so I won't say much here about them. But as for Klaroline, I hate them with all my might. I like Caroline, and Klaus is okay but together I hate them. There were only 2 moments I enjoyed, the hallway scene in Before Sunset and the MMF episode. For a very split second I thought I could ship them cause that scene was ridiculously cute and Candice and Joseph have a great chemistry, but then I see the look on Tyler's face and could never betray him like that LOL and of course Klaus never lets me forget that he is just not a good person and I don't think he wants to be. I don't know, they may try to redeem him in his new show if it gets picked up. Either way Idc, as long as he doesn't come back to MF.

And Bonnie is in 4x17, just not 16 and 18. I just am ready to see where the writers take Bamon, because they haven't been bring it up constantly all season for nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Hallway scene? I admit I did like the MMF thing, when he was reading her MMF application and they was playing around, but that's about it. I thought the hummingbird thing was really lame and cheesy, and wondered how Jomo said it with a straight face. I do think they will make Klaus even lamer and redeem him in the spinoff, because most likely he will have a romantic interest in that show.

Bonnie's in 4x17? I thought it was 4x16?

ETA: Ohhh yeah, when he rescues her from the school? Yeah I thought that was a nice moment for them as well.

ETA 2: Right, got the synopsis mixed up. I thought it was 4x16 that said Bonnie struggles with reality and doing the right thing, but it's 4x17 that says it. I think that's also when Abby brings in that witch to help Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Yea, I'm sure he will be redeemed but I hope they don't rush through it and just when he gets to NO and he is suddenly a saint. I just hope they do it right I guess. And yep out side of those 2 scenes Klaroline is lame and don't get me started on 4x14. Gross.

And yea, Bonnie isn't in 4x16, which is odd because when did she quit the cheer squad? I really want to see Crazy!Bonnie and No Humanity!Elena interact, but it doesn't like we will get that. Probably not until 4x19. And yea 4x17 is when Abby's friend tries to help Bonnie. I wonder how that will work out? I hope they don't just magically fix her and her arc is over for the season.

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 am

I actually forgot she was on the cheer squad. I'm guessing Bonnie won't be there for the girl fight that Elena and Caroline has huh? I wonder who'll win, or if it'll have a winner? Personally I'm rooting for Elena just because I don't like Caroline lol. I would have liked to see Bonnie's reaction to a switched off Elena, but I guess that won't happen until later episodes or something. Actually I wonder how long it'll last? Bonnie isn't in 4x16 but is in 4x17, but Elena is in New York. 4x18 Elena is with Rebekah and Elijah. maybe prom she'll finally meet switched off Elena, unless she's feeling again by then?

I thought 4x14 was pretty hilarious, because I hate Caroline so I cheered when he impaled her. Then I was hoping she died and he didn't cure her the entire episode, but I knew she wasn't going to die because of the synopsis for 4x15.

I think Klaus being redeemed will be gradual and not all at once, or at least I hope. Once he gets a romantic interest it'll probably jumpstart his redemption and him falling for her. I wonder if Caroline will be in the spinoff at one point, because JP did say klaroline wouldn't die just because he's in the spinoff.

The only synopsis that mentions Bonnie says she's trying to keep her grip on reality and do the right thing, so maybe she either does kill 12 people or the witch brought him actually does help her. I wonder though, if like you said, there'll be a magical spell they do that instantly cures Bonnie and boom, end of arc. That would be really lame. I wanted Bonnie to go dark and use her powers to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm still gutted about Tyler leaving, but I actually cant wait for episode 19 for the 'pivotal' scene, I still dont know what pivotal means but oh well Smile

I'm not your little bitch anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:22 pm

roar33 wrote:
I'm still gutted about Tyler leaving, but I actually cant wait for episode 19 for the 'pivotal' scene, I still dont know what pivotal means but oh well Smile

It means a important moment. So forwood are going to have a important moment at prom, share a dance, talk about their relationship, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
roar33 wrote:

It means a important moment. So forwood are going to have a important moment at prom, share a dance, talk about their relationship, etc.
omg I cant wait, I really hope the writers dont mess this up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:46 pm

roar33 wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:
roar33 wrote:

omg I cant wait, I really hope the writers dont mess this up!

They probably will with lame Originals propping/klaroline fanservice. But yeah, I do think forwood will share a dance and talk about their future together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

If they break up or something I'm actually going to cry Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content