Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Tyler Lockwood

Go down 
+7
DEmonic
roar33
KrayBaby
torilee07
TheTVDLover
ginbell
YumYumOnigiri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the rebel Tyler Lockwood
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:10 am

I think it was his facial expressions Smile It was so funny Very Happy he was like Shocked 'what does Tyler talk like?'
"hey mom, what's up?" Rolling Eyes
I could watch the scene 100 times and still laugh at it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 am

roar33 wrote:
I think it was his facial expressions Smile It was so funny Very Happy he was like Shocked 'what does Tyler talk like?'
I could watch the scene 100 times and still laugh at it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HAHA I agree, that was the funniest part of the episode!! Laughing I actually would have enjoyed seeing Klaus play Tyler for a bit longer.. especially if that would have meant more funnnies like that! But at the same time, obviously I want Tyler back more than anything. Oh yeah, I was sooooo relieved that Caroline didn't fall for Klaus, I was worried she would fall for him while he was in Tyler's body. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

elenaforever wrote:
roar33 wrote:

HAHA I agree, that was the funniest part of the episode!! Laughing I actually would have enjoyed seeing Klaus play Tyler for a bit longer.. especially if that would have meant more funnnies like that! But at the same time, obviously I want Tyler back more than anything. Oh yeah, I was sooooo relieved that Caroline didn't fall for Klaus, I was worried she would fall for him while he was in Tyler's body. Crying or Very sad
Yeah! I was so happy when Klaus got put back! How cute was Tyler's reaction when he saw Caroline? I love you I didn't really think Caroline was gonna fall for Klaus because I thought she would be horrified and angry at Klaus for taking advantage of her. I did enjoy a lot of the Klyler scenes, but I am so so so happy that my Tyler's back, I was so worried about him pale looking forward to the next episode now though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 pm

yes i'm so happy if Tyler's back too!! And you are right, he was soooo adorable, his face when he saw Caroline. I love you He really truly loves her, you can tell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Tyler has come a long way from the Son of a Bitch he was back in season 1
what he did this Ep shows that more then Ever

1 Him and care talk more I like that
2 He is really the MAN of the house he could hear his mom was not sure about this Guy so what does he do He comes down and Handles it like a REAL MAN .
3 He got up and Took one for the Team .that also what his Speech was about him Being a part of a Team and some time you have to go out there and get hit to make a play work for the whole team are something like that . TYLER WAS JUST GOLD the whole ep

Last edited by ginbell on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 am

ginbell wrote:
Tyler has come a long way from the Son of a Bitch he was back in season 1
what he did this Ep shows that more then Ever

1 Him and care talk more I like that
2 He is really the MAN of the house he could hear his mom was not sure about this Guy so what does he do He comes down and Handles it like a REAL MAN .
3 He got up and Took one for the Team .that also what his Speech was about him Being a part of a Team and some time you have to go out there and get hit to makr a play work for the whole team are something like that . TYLER WAS JUST GOLD the whole ep
Aw I know! When I saw their first scene at the start of the episode, I was disappointed because they constantly have sex scenes. But I love how he came down to help his mom when he could hear that she was in trouble. I love how Mrs Lockwood doesn't even notice that Tyler came down putting his top on and Caroline came down like half naked Very Happy

The church scenes were really cute and I was so happy that he went and look one for the team knowing that Connor could've blown his head off and killed him. I love his moms reaction when he got shot - "I need to call an ambulance"..
Me - "No you don't you absolute idiot?
Anyway, I loved Tyler in this episode! He had some real hero scenes I love you
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm

this is what JP came up with to Push the SHIT ship that is Klaus & Caroline You had to tear down/ Fake what Tyler did . Just Like They HAD to do to Stefan to make DE kind of work Next they will bring back Finn or Mason to say what a great Pairing KC is IE Rose . This is just more lazy Writing and more Logic Fucking . KC is a SHIT SHIP to make it even Work you HAD TO make Tyler Look Bad . If your ship needs this much help to get it going then it will always be CRAP
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I don't know whether to be angry at JP or Tyler Question JP because i don't think Tyler would've ever done something with Hayley and angry at Tyler because i'm thinking "WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SO HARD FOR ME TO LIKE YOU NOW".

I'll sleep on it and tell you tomorrow morning Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Do we know for sure that Tyler cheated? I think there is more to this story than they let on.
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:57 pm

roar33 wrote:
I don't know whether to be angry at JP or Tyler Question JP because i don't think Tyler would've ever done something with Hayley and angry at Tyler because i'm thinking "WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SO HARD FOR ME TO LIKE YOU NOW".

I'll sleep on it and tell you tomorrow morning Evil or Very Mad

I'm kinda angry at JP! I don't think Tyler would have ever cheated on Caroline! He's tooooo sweet and he loves Caroline to death. Evil or Very Mad Tyler is such an awesome guy and now she's making us wanna hate him and he doesn't deserve it. Sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Pelisse wrote:
Do we know for sure that Tyler cheated? I think there is more to this story than they let on.

This! It's just been implied, it's not fact yet. I honestly do not believe he had sex with Hayley, maybe he kissed her and things got intense but I, in no way, shape, or form believe he had sex with her. I'm even skeptical on the kissing. I really hope they don't do this Tyler's character.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am

I could believe that Tyler kissed Hayley, but anything more than that is lies. Can't believe this storyline! I hope T/C make it through and Hayley/Klaus hook up, but I know that won't happen Neutral I think this may be the beginning of the end for Tyler & Caroline.. I hope it's not but I think it might be Sad
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Nina Dobrev did an interview and said that at least one main character will die, I really hope it's not Tyler. But at this rate, it seems more than likely.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:45 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Nina Dobrev did an interview and said that at least one main character will die, I really hope it's not Tyler. But at this rate, it seems more than likely.
omg my life would be over if he died Crying or Very sad well not really, but I'd be so so gutted. I think that Kol might die soon? Not sure if he's a main character though..PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF TYLER JP Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:19 am

KrayBaby wrote:

Its really Sad that that what they think is good writing Killing some one off and being Bloody does not make you a good show are good at story Telling JUST look at all the Z Movies and TV shows that try that its does nothing but Take a way stories you could have had on your show
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm

The writers hate Tyler's guts don't they? He always seems to have storylines that turn fans away from him and think he's a bad guy. I'm surprised he had a hero moment in 4x02
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm

roar33 wrote:
The writers hate Tyler's guts don't they? He always seems to have storylines that turn fans away from him and think he's a bad guy. I'm surprised he had a hero moment in 4x02

I know right! They just love making Tyler into the bad guy. God forbid they portray Caroline as anything but an innocent saint and victim Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

torilee07 wrote:
roar33 wrote:

I know right! They just love making Tyler into the bad guy. God forbid they portray Caroline as anything but an innocent saint and victim Rolling Eyes
aw I know! so irritating Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm

OMG GO TYLER THE MAN WITH A PLAN .GO GET YOUR ARMY BOY SO PROUD OF TYLER FOR THINKING AHEAD OF THE GAME NEXT STOP IS A REVOLUTION

I am Happy with this Tyler Is and Can Be a Good Leader and Him getting his Pack thinking for themselves and Turning on Klaus is a Good Plan and I hope Tyler Goes for the Touchdown with this Plan
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Ahh, I love me some Tyler baby! I had faith, and knew he would never cheat on Caroline. I didn't doubt it even for a second, not even when he looked so guilty on this recent episode before telling Caroline his motives.

He gives me feels...
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm

"I almost died breaking the sire bond" I got chills when he said that Neutral so happy he didn't do anything bad with Hayley. But part of me is still wondering if he maybe did? Something tiny though, I'm still convinced T/C are gonna break up and it's only a matter of time. My question now is how are they gonna break up Neutral
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm sure they will break up at some point, but no couple is permanently happy on this show. I honestly, do not feel like anything happened with Hayley.

However, I did see something interesting on TVD's Wikipedia page about Tyler. I know it's not totally reliable on future episodes, but this has me worried.

It said:
Spoiler:
Crazy, right?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Quote :
Spoiler:

NO WAY. IF JEREMY DOES THAT I WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. not really, i couldn't survive Razz what a creepy spoiler! don't know what i'd do without tyler on this show! thing is, i can actually imagine that happening... Mad Mad Mad Mad WHY JP WHY

Last edited by KrayBaby on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm sure it's not accurate, at least I hope not. I mean it was on Wikipedia after all, so take it for what it is. I just thought it was interesting because I could see that happening because Tyler already feels that they are killing good people to save Elena. I hope this doesn't happen, but TVD wouldn't be TVD without a main cast member dying at some point.
Back to top Go down
sammalg

Team : Mystic Falls

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

KrayBaby wrote:

Spoiler:
Crazy, right?

I've wondered something similar to this. I mean if they ever want the mark completed he is going to have to kill vampires. And well....other than Tyler there aren't any hybrids as the main characters. The only real question I have is would Klaus be willing to risk the hybrids he has for the chance to make more?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Lockwood
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next