» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Scandal on ABC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Scandal on ABC   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 am

I watched season 1 on Netflix right before the premiere and I love it. It's very good.

Do anyone else watch this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

I just found this thread and I do believe right now Scandal is the best show on network television followed by Dallas.

Every character is interesting and they really do the shade of grey very well on this show.

I am big Olitz fan and those writers are some freaks when it come to their love scenes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

It's definitely one of the best, most intriguing shows right now. I really wish they would give us more on Harrison. I feel like he is the only one we don't really know. So, hopefully next season they will develop his character more.

I started off and Olitz, and then once he found out about Defiance and how he was acting kinda turned me off from them. So now, I'm on the fence. But my god their sex scenes are something else!

Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
It's definitely one of the best, most intriguing shows right now. I really wish they would give us more on Harrison. I feel like he is the only one we don't really know. So, hopefully next season they will develop his character more.

I started off and Olitz, and then once he found out about Defiance and how he was acting kinda turned me off from them. So now, I'm on the fence. But my god their sex scenes are something else!

I kind of just want a break for Olitz but I am not off their team just yet as Fitz has a right to be upset and I am pretty sure being shot in his head over it may play into it. These folks lie to him for two years about it. Does behavior suck right now, yes but I'm confuse what some shippers want from Fitz. I kind of find his reaction realistic and I do think people forget this a character that has been through alot and has been bottling it up and unfortunately Liv has been partied to taking his manhood from him too and I see him just trying to get his cajones back. My one problem is he needs to put down the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 am

Yes, he can be angry and rightfully so, but he has been downright cruel. Invading her privacy, the nasty remarks, I didn't like it. IMO, he just went a bit far with his actions.

Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Yes, he can be angry and rightfully so, but he has been downright cruel. Invading her privacy, the nasty remarks, I didn't like it. IMO, he just went a bit far with his actions.

like I said having bullet in your brain is not fun and I recall the doctor saying it could affect his personality, lets be mindful this is same guy who euthanized Verna (I say that as oppose to murder as she was on the verge of death and kind of deserve it for having shot in the first place). I only have issues with the cameras in her home. Nasty remarks are realistic. Fitz is his down mode which every character on this show has to go through but I don't think that makes him bad person and I personally find everyone being too harsh or forgetful that this man had his brains blown out over their actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 pm

He still murdered Verna, which ever way you want to look at it. Yes, she was about to die but he didn't want her to tell what they did so he killed her. Point. Blank. But I really am not having a big issue with that. And while you may be okay with how he is treating Olivia, I am not. I can't rightfully ship them until he gets his shit together. Those are just my personal feelings. I never said I hated Fitz or was mad at him, I just can't ship Olitz in the state that he is in right now. Sorry, that's just how I feel. I never said I don't ship them anymore I said I was turned off by it and that I was on the fence because of recent events.

Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
He still murdered Verna, which ever way you want to look at it. Yes, she was about to die but he didn't want her to tell what they did so he killed her. Point. Blank. But I really am not having a big issue with that. And while you may be okay with how he is treating Olivia, I am not. I can't rightfully ship them until he gets his shit together. Those are just my personal feelings. I never said I hated Fitz or was mad at him, I just can't ship Olitz in the state that he is in right now. Sorry, that's just how I feel. I never said I don't ship them anymore I said I was turned off by it and that I was on the fence because of recent events.

If you read what I said I am for them being separate right now (maybe that's why I wanted Jake to be not shady but of Shonda had to go burst my bubble on that one) but some folks have completely abandon ship. I still ship Olitz, I just think they need a break. I do think Fitz needs to divorce Mellie and put down the alcohol for good, it is not his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Yea I saw when you said that, it just felt like you were attacking me for not feeling Olitz in the state that its in right now. But yea he needs to get it together. The sooner the better. I don't like seeing Fitz in the way they been having him since Defiance came out. I understand that characters have to go through dark phases, which is why I haven't completely abandoned ship. I did want to like Jake, I was really disappointed when he was watching her and even more disappointed that he was working for Fitz.

Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea I saw when you said that, it just felt like you were attacking me for not feeling Olitz in the state that its in right now. But yea he needs to get it together. The sooner the better. I don't like seeing Fitz in the way they been having him since Defiance came out. I understand that characters have to go through dark phases, which is why I haven't completely abandoned ship. I did want to like Jake, I was really disappointed when he was watching her and even more disappointed that he was working for Fitz.

I was disappointed in that originally but then he turned off the camera while she change and never gave full intel to Fitz. What made me off Team Jake was he smile at his own camera, he may actually be the damn mole, and beat the reporter senseless over a picture (which I thought he did to protect Liv and him because if Fitz found out he flip his ish even more), Jake just keep bouncing up and down creepy radar. Here's the thing I love Scott Foley so I don't know why Shonda do this to me. First I got Edison who was just boring and annoying and I was not a fan of him walking into her house when it was clear he was dumped and now Jake is clearly stranger danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Yea, I was happy he turned it off when she changed. But definitely he is a bit crazy lol. When the reporter took his and Olivia's picture, I knew he was going to do whatever to get that back lol. He is too all over the place and definitely a creeper. And Edison was a snoozefest. Didn't like him at all and him going in her house after he had been dumped made me so damn mad ugh. I would like for Oliva to get a real love interest for a while. I mean Edison was boring, Jake is a creeper, and even Fitz she was his mistress. So I would like to see Fitz get a littler real competition.

PostSubject: Re: Scandal on ABC   

Back to top Go down

Scandal on ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: