» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Share | 

Matt Donovan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Matt Donovan   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss the cutie Matt Donovan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Yea, I agree about them sacrificing characters for plot. No doubt about that. The underwater thing with Stefan, I would say it was OOC because they have drilled in our heads since season 1 that Stefan respects her choices, but what it was is stupid. It made him look like a complete idiot. Then the writers try to make it better by having Damon say that vampires don't do well in water. I was just like oh, come on. I do think they use parallels a bit much, but sometimes I think some fans put parallels where there really aren't parallels, just the delusions of some fans lol.

I definitely don't think I can go back to being that casual watcher either. I don't think it made me hate anyone any less because I generally like all regular cast members, except Klaus and that really didn't start until this season. But it did make me like some a bit less, like Elena and love some even more than I did like Tyler and Bonnie. So, yea being in the fandom definitely has its affects on you. It's like it sucked me and I can't get out lol!

I do want the show to have that feel like it had earlier on. I think they can get back to that if the Originals leave.

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

I didn't mean I thought it was OOC, just that PW thought it was. My bad lol. I thought it was IC since that's a part of his character or whatever, but I thought that was the whole point of the 3x22 underwater thing. That it showed that Stefan is the guy who respects her decision. I thought it was a shipper/triangle moment to show the difference between the brothers. What with that convo they had that one episode before the finale, where Damon said he would have tied her up and threw her in a well or whatever, and Stefan said he respects her decision so she won't hate him or whatever.
And it was confirmed, for me at least, in the premiere of 4x01. when Elena asks Damon what he would have done had he been in the water, and he said he would save her no question. Then Elena got on her soapbox and went on and on with her self-righteous speech about not letting go or whatever. I guess I'm selfish like Damon then, because I wouldn't leave my girlfriend or whatever in the water to die, just to save her friend or whatever, but that's just me.

Anyway, TVD comes back next week. Are we live watching the episode so we can squeel over Bamon? LOL. And I do think this show can get back to how it was once the Originals leave. I really hope it does though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Lol, sorry I meant to say I did not think it was OOC, not that I did.

I do plan to live watch for sure, been waiting for this episode for a long time now lol. Whatever Bamon action we get I'm squealing and fangirling and aldjf;ldjf;laefd LOL.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm glad there's be no more hiatuses after this, and we shoot straight on through the episodes to the finale. I wanna see what else Elena does to ruin prom, that sounds like it'll be fun to watch, like the cheerleading stuff in 4x16.

I wonder if Bonnie remembers the hug? I can't remember if we discussed that or not? I hope it's brought up if she does or don't, just to see her face and how both react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Yea, I'm interested to see what she does too because I don't see at this point what she could do that is so shocking and terrifying after snapping that waitresses neck and almost staking her best friend lol.

I really hope if she comes for Bonnie, Bonnie rips her a new a-hole lol. Because no training that Alaric taught her (complete BS btw) can let her defeat Bonnie after Bonnie has taken down 2 Originals and can send her flinging through the air with just a look.

And the last we saw of Bonnie she hadn't remember anything after Jeremy tried to get the cure from Silas. So, as far as we know she doesn't remember the hug. The only way she will know is if Damon brings it up, so hopefully we get some BAmon banter and he brings it up. Because I would like to see how she reacts to it as well lol.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 pm

off!Elena is very entertaining lol. I know she's going to cause all kinds of trouble at the prom, especially with Caroline. We know she steals Caroline's dress, and from that promo pic from 4x19 Caroline and Elena do share a conversation/moment. Maybe they argue because Elena stole her dress? lol, and why do Klaus always have a bunch of girl dresses and crap just waiting to give to Caroline? Because I think Caroline will get that dress from Klaus, because the synopsis says she goes to Klaus for something. Plus it gives klaroline fans a shipping moment by him giving her the dress.

I wonder if Bonnie will take up for Caroline when Elena steals her dress? Maybe she starts handing out witchy migraines again? I miss those. It's been awhile since she's actually used 'em, I almost forgot she had that ability. I wonder if Elena is only singling Caroline out and causing mischief with her, or if she'll try to pull stuff with Bonnie and everyone else at prom as well? And yes, I would love to see a Elena/Bonnie showdown lol.

I hope Damon brings it up, it'll be funny to see her reaction. Or if he hugs her again and is all joking around with her/being snarky about the hug they shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Donovan   

Back to top Go down

Matt Donovan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: