Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x10 [After School Special]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 pm

TVD is back from it's winter hiatus with a brand new episode airing tonight.

Talk about the show here, spoilers are welcome.

Fun Fact: Candice Accola was in an episode of Supernatural, titled After School Special Cool
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 pm

I liked the episode. Bonnie was awesome, was she crying in that last scene with Shane?

I laughed when Damon shot Klaus for Carol. I guess he really did like and consider her a friend.

The truth bombs was basically just Elena taking about her feelings for Damon. -_- What happened to Stefan and caroline also releasing truth bombs? Or that PW interview that said his opinions and views of everyone will be changed. Just seemed like his opinions of Elena changed, from good to bad.

Rebekah is awesome. Loved how she got Stefan back, I think he deserved it. On to Klaus now and her revenge on him. I also still don't see why people expect Stebekah to still have sex. He said at the end of the scene he wants the cure for Elena, to find out what her true feelings are for Damon. So if he is still holding out hope that Elena is affected by the sire bond, why would he sleep with Rebekah. It was just an alliance/friendship like I thought.

I thought April was going to die this episode. Does she actually have a purpose? I mean, I like her and all, but come on we already have way too many characters.

Loved the D/J/M interactions at the lakehouse. Klaus was awesome again this episode.

And I might be biased, Delena shipper and all, but the ILY was awesome to me. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, I thought they Tyler chasing them stuff was a bit of a let down. The whole truth or dare thing was kind of a let down to me. They should stop calling stuff epic and hyping it.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 am

Episode was okay. I enjoyed the Bonnie scenes, it was nice to see her more in an episode. Poor thing, she about to be in some shit. She has no idea, I reallly didn't understand how April got linked to Shane though. That bone necklace that belongs to Quetsiya? I'm sure it will be needed for something later. Reminded me of the Masquerade episode when Katherine was linked to Elena. Was Lucy using darkmagic? Hmm...

I never really leaned on either ship, but lately I have leaned more to SE. DE just doesn't do it for me, and I really tried. But there scenes don't make me giddy or smile really like SE scenes do, rather did. I have no emotional connection to DE, and I don't know if it's cause of the sire bond or what, but I just can't seem to really click with that ship. I don't dislike them though, they're okay.

Anywho, I felt sad for Stefan because that had to hurt. It just seems unbelievable to me when just a couple episodes ago she was so in love with Stefan and he was the best choice she ever made. She says that in 4x01 and now in 4x10 her feelings for Damon are the most real thing she ever felt. IDGI. Something doesn't add up to me. And if she was so sure of what she felt for Damon, why is she running up behind Stefan. I was happy he walked away from her TBH.

April gets on my nerves, she just does. I don't know what her purpose is either, if the next 4 episodes are all cure business and I don't believe she goes to the island with them, why else is she here. Is her dad coming back to life when Silas does?

Didn't care for the lakehouse scenes, except when Damon shot Klaus for Carol--I found that to be nice. Other than that, it was just Damon being a dick to Jeremy and Matt. Honestly don't see how some fans think Damon and Jeremy are close and are like brothers and all bonded. They are not, like, at all.

My poor baby Tyler, love him so much. I was bawling my eyes out for him. The whole chase wasn't thrilling at all though, lol.

Oh, and the i love you conversation. I will say I wasn't expecting her to say it. But when she was like " i realized, blah blah" I know it was coming, I rolled my eyes. Sorry, Damonic. Happy for you though as a DE shipper.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 am

I've seen people saying that when she did the spell to protect Shane, it somehow linked him and April together. I guess since expression is so powerful it did more than she wanted it to. I actually thought April was going to die though, it's not like she's really doing anything so far on the show. Waste of space to me.

Ehh, to each his own on the shipping preferences. What I don't get is why is Stefan so mad? He thinks everything is because of the bond right? So why is he mad? And it's not like Elena got up in the morning like I'm going to hurt Stefan today. Rebekah compelled her to tell the truth, or what she thinks is the truth, and she did feel terrible for it. That's why she ran after him, because she felt sorry that she hurt him and it came out that way.

I don't really care about Stefan, his feelings, or Elena's feelings for him, but I think once the bond is broken things will be explained more. lol I used to like Stefan and Stelena in s1, but never shipped them. But ever since s1 I started liking Stefan less and less, than I started hating SE even more. I don't want to bog down the boards with why I hate Stefan/Se but I do have reasons. It's not like some people think, where if you ship Delena you automatically hate Stefan and SE.

And I'm guessing Shane wants Silas because, Silas will bring back the dead, and Shane want his wife back?

Oh yeah, and a hahahha and I told you so to everyone thinking Stebekah have sex. I knew it was just going to be a friendship/Alliance. Me and kraybaby called it. I mean, sure, they could still have sex, but he still wants the cure for Elena, like he said in his convo with Rebekah. So why would he sleep with Rebekah?

Last edited by Damonic on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 am

Yea, understand that April got linked. But how? That's what I don't understand.

Stefan has plenty to be mad about. I think he is more hurt than anything though. His ex, one true love, says she is now in love with his brother/had sex with him 2 days after they broke up/ and she is no longer in love with him. Having your sibling sleep with your ex love is enough to be mad and hurt about. And then any time he had asked her before about Damon, she didn't know or she cared about him. Now suddenly she's in love with him. I really understand both DE and SE fans but I just will never understand how some people can say Stefan has no right to be upset, hurt, or angry.

Just because he has hope that the sire bond is causing her feelings, there is still a chance that this is really what Elena wants and how she feels now. So that's why he is able to be upset. I mean and then that's not really an ideal way you would want to find out about something like that anyway.

I'm not saying this to you Damonic, but it's so odd to me how people can justify the Jeremy neck snapping and how Elena hurt him and all woe is him and Damon had a right to be upset. But Elena hurts Stefan and he just needs to get over it and let DE be happy? Mind you at that time Elena had never had more than friendship feelings for Damon. I just don't understand this logic. Some of the stuff I'm reading on tumblr is just...idk.

Oh and yea Shane wants his wife and son? back.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:03 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Yea, understand that April got linked. But how? That's what I don't understand.

Stefan has plenty to be mad about. I think he is more hurt than anything though. His ex, one true love, says she is now in love with his brother/had sex with him 2 days after they broke up/ and she is no longer in love with him. Having your sibling sleep with your ex love is enough to be mad and hurt about. And then any time he had asked her before about Damon, she didn't know or she cared about him. Now suddenly she's in love with him. I really understand both DE and SE fans but I just will never understand how some people can say Stefan has no right to be upset, hurt, or angry.

Just because he has hope that the sire bond is causing her feelings, there is still a chance that this is really what Elena wants and how she feels now. So that's why he is able to be upset. I mean and then that's not really an ideal way you would want to find out about something like that anyway.

I'm not saying this to you Damonic, but it's so odd to me how people can justify the Jeremy neck snapping and how Elena hurt him and all woe is him and Damon had a right to be upset. But Elena hurts Stefan and he just needs to get over it and let DE be happy? Mind you at that time Elena had never had more than friendship feelings for Damon. I just don't understand this logic. Some of the stuff I'm reading on tumblr is just...idk.

Oh and yea Shane wants his wife and son? back.

I'm guessing the human bones thingy? lol. And expression did the rest.

But Stefan thinks everything she's doing is because of thebond, so why be mad at someone who has no free will? He thinks she had sex because of the bond. He thinks her feelings are because of the bond. He thinks the way she's been acting is because of vampirism. So I don't get why yell at her if you think she has no free will? I'm not saying he don't have a right if he wants, but he ties everything Elena is doing to the sire bond.

Oh yeah, so I guess he hopes that by bringing Silas back he'll get his wife and kid back, and everyone else can have the cure or whatever.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 am

The April being tied to him was stupid lol. I guess they had to make up some crap to get Bonnie to see that this Expression isn't all it's cracked up to be.

And, no one knows for a fact that any of Elena's actions, feelings, thoughts are because of the sire bond. That's the thing about the triangle. All DE fans feel it's genuine and all SE fans feels it's because she is sired. Elena has the illusion of free will so she thinks everything she says and does is all real but not even does she know for a fact. Stefan just hopes it is because that's all that he has left.
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 am

Bonnie

Bonnie’s Dad came back to town and he( Rudy) cares about her and wants to protect her because he is her Father I loved that scene it was LONG over due.Shane just gave Bonnie a Witch talisman that once belonged to one of her Family Members. That is named Qetsyiah Her Witch talisman that is made for Human Bone . Where did Shane get that from? Bonnie did some Magic and it did not backfire on Bonnie at all it fucked April over but who cares about that not me .. Then Kol and Bonnie having some Eye Sex was Awesome . Bonnie tapped in to her new power and found it was a lot more then she is use to and that she will have to be more careful

Tyler & Care

Was good I think he is going to need a lot more time to be sad and mad about his Mom and His Pack he lost them both in one night

I also like he tried to keep off from being the wolf long enough to keep his friends safe

Love the Forwood things we got

Care was strong this ep was there the Tyler and Stefan both the help out when she should

Matt & Jeremy

Both Showed how hot they were like that they told Damon off a Little .I like there work out and them helping and being a friend

Shane

Did not have a good Night Kol Got him tried to kill him then did kill him by impaleing but Bonnie was there to save his Ass . Shane also told some of the plans but I know there is a lot more he still has undercover.

Stefan

What he Heard tonight was hard but he was a man tonight which is more then I can say about Damon He was cut to the bone tonight . Stefan had the balls and the back Bone to walk . He still loves Elena Yes He does with all his heart he loved that girl and he will always love her. But is he going to sit there and made her feel better about Lying to him no is he going to sit there with his heart cut out listing to her Sired bond her feelings no . Also like that He helped out Bonnie with April . He was there For care . Now what will Him and Rebekah are going to do ?

Rebekah and Kol

Rebekah had a plan and she worked that thing for all it had and in the end she got one thing that she has been wanting Stefan let see if she can make stefan fall for her . Rebekah also is going after that cure Klaus better watch out . Kol doesn’t want Silas around is fearfull of him so that should tell us something . Also Kol and Rebekah make a good team

Elena

ELENA IS IN LOVE WITH STEFAN BUT THE SIRE BOND HAS HIDDEN THAT FROM HER Is stilled Sired to Damon so whatever she says is PURE Bullshit. She will do what ever she thinks Mater Damon would want / Like her to do or say to make him happy. Elena And Damon like always keep being the same Sad , Fake, Pathetic and see through people they are .

Damon

With his Sad , Fake, Pathetic ” love ” he has with Pod Elena
SIRED BOND LOVE ITS WHAT DAMON & ELENA DE IS MADE OF IT’S ALL SO FAKE

Damon is going to need some major work to de- loser him off . Damon as of late has been shown to be so less then , Pathetic , 2nd best , lower life form, pitiful,Deplorable , not a good brother and a lier that is what the show has put on Damon

He can take the bond off at anytime but him dragging this sad little show out longer is making him look bad and Weaker every day it goes on
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 am

KrayBaby wrote:
The April being tied to him was stupid lol. I guess they had to make up some crap to get Bonnie to see that this Expression isn't all it's cracked up to be.

And, no one knows for a fact that any of Elena's actions, feelings, thoughts are because of the sire bond. That's the thing about the triangle. All DE fans feel it's genuine and all SE fans feels it's because she is sired. Elena has the illusion of free will so she thinks everything she says and does is all real but not even does she know for a fact. Stefan just hopes it is because that's all that he has left.

I guess it was just a way to keep Shane alive or whatever as well. I didn't see the link thing coming with April, I was like wtf when it happened. I actually thought and expected April to die, it's not like she's in any way useful, like at all. She better have a part to play in this cure, and that's why they're keeping her alive, or I'm going to be pissed that she wasted valuable screentime and was ultimately useless.

They don't know for a fact, but Stefan and Caroline believes it. Caroline herself says that Elena has a "burning desire" to please Damon. And Stefan takes the sire bond as literal, like with the hybrids. But I agree that they don't really know, that's why they have to break it to get the answers.

Hey kraybaby, we was right lol. Stebekah didn't have sex, it was more a alliance/friendship like we said. People are still thinking they might have sex though. I'm still positive they won't, since he's getting the cure for Elena still and all. I'm also glad Kol is against the cure, and is doing everything he can to mess with the others plans. Next episode he's supposed to be killing all the vampires Klaus turned before Jeremy does.

Also I asked this in my first post in this thread but you didn't reply, but was Bonnie crying during her scene with Shane when they was close to each other?
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 am

Elena was not happy that Stefan wanted to forget her she did not look happy about that at all ?

then Elena put her foot down on that and said NO WHY ?

Did she not say she was ( Fake) "in love "/ Sired bond to Damon so why would she care ? ???

Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  Tumblr_mfrfcmbCJL1rlmtk4o1_250
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 am

ginbell wrote:
Elena was not happy that Stefan wanted to forget her she did not look happy about that at all ?

then Elena put her foot down on that and said NO WHY ?

Did she not say she was ( Fake) "in love "/ Sired bond to Damon so why would she care ? ???

Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  Tumblr_mfrfcmbCJL1rlmtk4o1_250

Uh, is this directly to me? I guess you are being sarcastic but I'll ignore it and answer anyway. Yes she cares, she's a compassionate person, and she didn't want to hurt Stefan. It's not like she woke up and decided to hurt Stefan's feelings, Rebekah compelled her to tell her. If you had watched the scene you would notice she didn't even want to answer and hesitated. I feel like everyone always blames Elena for hurting a Salvatore's feelings. If it's not Delena fans bitching about her actions toward him, it's Stefan fans bitching about her actions. The girl just can't win at all. Then it's people calling her a shitty friend when Caroline is no better.

Everything is always Elena's fault, and I'm kind of over people blaming her for shit she has no control over. People are always liking or disliking Elena based on how she treats their favorite Salvatore on a given day. If it's not that, people are calling her stupid, or a bitch, or lots of other stuff because of how she treats their other favorite character.

Like she's a bitch because she made a joke about Caroline's relationship with Damon. CAROLINE STARTED IT!!! Elena and Bonnie both told her to stop the judging, but she just had to continue. Or Elena is a shitty friend because of something she did to Bonnie or Caroline. All three girls have been terrible friends to one another at one point in the show, but all everyone sees is Elena faults and mistakes. What about Caroline's faults? Bonnie's? Stefan's? Damon's?

Elena is allowed to make mistakes, just like everyone else on the show is. Everyone hates on Elena depending how she treats their favorite character and it sucks. Like, fall back. And it's not like Stefan is Mr. Innocent in their relationship either. Neither is Damon. But when one of them is wronged, whether she meant it or not, who gets badmouthed and bitched about? Elena right? Hell, Delena fans gave Elena shit because she said her love for him was the problem in 3x14. Or all the times she's rejected him she gets shitted on by fans of Damon/Delena. Just like the stelena fans, who apparently tweeted Elena salvawhore just because she slept with Damon. Or calling her a whore because she slept with Damon. Or bringing the actors into it, just because they are mad Elena slept with Damon. Uh, it's a triangle. You didn't really expect them to never explore Delena did you?

I'm sick of this fandom and treating Elena good or bad, depending on how she treats their favorites. Sometimes I wish this show was over already. Eughh, Now I'm pissed.

Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am

Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I guess it was just a way to keep Shane alive or whatever as well. I didn't see the link thing coming with April, I was like wtf when it happened. I actually thought and expected April to die, it's not like she's in any way useful, like at all. She better have a part to play in this cure, and that's why they're keeping her alive, or I'm going to be pissed that she wasted valuable screentime and was ultimately useless.

They don't know for a fact, but Stefan and Caroline believes it. Caroline herself says that Elena has a "burning desire" to please Damon. And Stefan takes the sire bond as literal, like with the hybrids. But I agree that they don't really know, that's why they have to break it to get the answers.

Hey kraybaby, we was right lol. Stebekah didn't have sex, it was more a alliance/friendship like we said. People are still thinking they might have sex though. I'm still positive they won't, since he's getting the cure for Elena still and all. I'm also glad Kol is against the cure, and is doing everything he can to mess with the others plans. Next episode he's supposed to be killing all the vampires Klaus turned before Jeremy does.

Also I asked this in my first post in this thread but you didn't reply, but was Bonnie crying during her scene with Shane when they was close to each other?

I mean I know why she had to do the spell, but there was no point in April being tied to Shane, except to show Bonnie that it's more to this Expression mess.

Yea, that's what I'm saying, they believe or have hope. So just because they believe it or hope it, it's still in the back of their mind that maybe she is in love with him. Especially, after she was compelled to tell the truth. You can tell because of the look on their faces when she was talking after Rebekah compelled her. They don't know much about the sire bond except it comes from prior feelings and it can't be broken. It's a wait and see really.

And yes, we were right. LOL, I knew it would be him drinking and partnering up with her. I wonder though, what is that Klaus knows and tells Damon? I just don't see him sleeping with her just for the hell of it because that's not Stefan. I guess he can start back liking her after working with her and something happens, but no other way would make sense.

And about Elena. She does get a lot of hate, but so do a lot of other characters. Especially, Stefan and Bonnie. I do agree though, that depending on with Salvatore she is with people bash her. I generally like Elena, and I like vampElena, I can't stand sired Elena though. She is a bitch as a sire. And I'm sure it's the sire that has her acting like a bitch but I don't care for sired Elena and it has nothing to do with Stelena or Delena because although I do like SE more, I don't hate DE nor do I hate Damon.

Damonic- As a DE fan, how do you feel about siredDelena relationship? I don't know if I would be happy about it if I shipped them.

ETA: Haha, I still forgot to answer about Bonnie. Anyway, I am not sure. I have to rewatch and see. Will let you know when I do.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 pm

The episode was pretty good, but I felt like something was missing :/

I liked Rebekah in this one, I don't usually but she was super bitchy which I like Smile tbh Stefan deserved it afterwhat he did to her.
I loved it when Damon shot Klaus after what he did to Carol, I so badly wanted someone to do it so I was happy it was Damon Very Happy
I normally love April, she's one of my favourites, but being bitchy did not suit her. She was extremely irritating during this episode but I'm happy she didn't die.
When Shane said that the reason he wanted to find Silas was so he could bring people back from the dead my heart was breaking. I want him to find his wife and son so much its unreal!
Again, Caroline was so so so annoying this episode! She was moaning to Stefan about Tyler right after his mum died! When Carolines dad died, I bet you Tyler didn't call up Hayley and say all that stuff! The only scene I liked with her was when she was comforting Tyler after he turned I love you
And Tyler. My poor little Tyler Sad when he said "I should've saved her" I actually burst into tears, (well almost) it was so sad Sad another great performance by Michael Trevino Smile

Overall I think the episode was pretty good, I still feel like something was missing though, really looking forward to next week's though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey kraybaby, does this change your view on whether Stebekah sleeps together or not? For me, it doesn't. I still don't think she will, because, like you said Stefan isn't Damon. Lashing out and sleeping with people when he's hurt is Damon, not Stefan. I'm still going to hold on to my belief that they don't have sex until the show shows otherwise.

Besides, I like Rebekah, and would think she's lame if she decides to go after Stefan, knowing that he's still fighting for Elena.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Damonic wrote:

Hey kraybaby, does this change your view on whether Stebekah sleeps together or not? For me, it doesn't. I still don't think she will, because, like you said Stefan isn't Damon. Lashing out and sleeping with people when he's hurt is Damon, not Stefan. I'm still going to hold on to my belief that they don't have sex until the show shows otherwise.

Besides, I like Rebekah, and would think she's lame if she decides to go after Stefan, knowing that he's still fighting for Elena.
I saw this earlier! I really want to see them hook up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Damonic wrote:

I saw this earlier and thought of you. LOL. But, umm it really does not change anything for me about Stebekah. I don't think it's happening, I read a quote that was supposedly from JP, if i find it again I will post it. I think they may even kiss, MAYBE, but nothing more than that. And I don't think the kiss will be anything romantic, just like them messing with each other. IMO, if they were going to do any STebekah, they would have done it last season. Stefan is still much in love with Elena and still has hope. TVD definitely can prove me wrong, but I don't think so. Won't believe it until I see it.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

It might be like the 2x11 promo, where Katherine & Stefan were ripping clothes off eachother and it just turned out that Katherine was messing with his dreams? Cause everyone thought they were going to get together Surprised
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I mean I know why she had to do the spell, but there was no point in April being tied to Shane, except to show Bonnie that it's more to this Expression mess.

Yea, that's what I'm saying, they believe or have hope. So just because they believe it or hope it, it's still in the back of their mind that maybe she is in love with him. Especially, after she was compelled to tell the truth. You can tell because of the look on their faces when she was talking after Rebekah compelled her. They don't know much about the sire bond except it comes from prior feelings and it can't be broken. It's a wait and see really.

And yes, we were right. LOL, I knew it would be him drinking and partnering up with her. I wonder though, what is that Klaus knows and tells Damon? I just don't see him sleeping with her just for the hell of it because that's not Stefan. I guess he can start back liking her after working with her and something happens, but no other way would make sense.

And about Elena. She does get a lot of hate, but so do a lot of other characters. Especially, Stefan and Bonnie. I do agree though, that depending on with Salvatore she is with people bash her. I generally like Elena, and I like vampElena, I can't stand sired Elena though. She is a bitch as a sire. And I'm sure it's the sire that has her acting like a bitch but I don't care for sired Elena and it has nothing to do with Stelena or Delena because although I do like SE more, I don't hate DE nor do I hate Damon.

Damonic- As a DE fan, how do you feel about siredDelena relationship? I don't know if I would be happy about it if I shipped them.

ETA: Haha, I still forgot to answer about Bonnie. Anyway, I am not sure. I have to rewatch and see. Will let you know when I do.

I get what you mean about them not knowing for sure, I agree with you. I think Caroline should know shouldn't she? Elena told her about what happened in Denver, and Caroline forced Elena to admit she has feelings for Damon. So I don't really get why she's so sure it's a bond and her feelings aren't real? Did all these people forget about s3? lol.

And Elena's feelings are real, the bond affects actions not feelings. I do think Elena's feelings for Stefan will come back after the bond, since she admitted she still loves him.

Elena gets more hate imo. Depending on the episode and how she treats their favorite characters, she gets tons of hate and being called a bitch. Some Bonnie fans say she's a terrible friend. Caroline fans say she's a terrible friend. Damon fans hate on her when he gets rejected or she does something to hurt him. Stefan fans are mad at her, calling her a whore and stuff I won't mention. They even bash on the actors who play Delena, just because Elena had sex with Damon. I don't think Elena is any more bitchy than usual. What bitchy moments are you talking about?

I'm also liking vamp!Elena, she's way more fun and less doom and gloom. She's finally acting like a teenager and having fun. I've noticed that a lot of people are liking vamp!Elena and say she's less boring now and more badass.

Yeah, I also think the Stebekah relationship will be strictly business and friendship. Maybe Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are working together? Maybe no one knows until Klaus spills it? Or Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are playing everyone to get the cure first?

Hmmm, me personally, I think the sire bond is fake or not what everyone thinks. The only time, imo, the sire bond affected Elena's actions was 4x09, when he told her to go home. She said she wanted to fight him on what he told her to do, but every bone in her body was telling her to get in the car. That was the only time she described the sire bond like that. Many of the other episodes she flat out ignored and disobeyed Damon.

But yeah, I didn't like the sire bond in the books and think it's cheap and there was tons of other ways to provide angst for Delena. I don't think this sire bond was truly needed, but what do I know, I'm not in charge.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:24 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

I saw this earlier and thought of you. LOL. But, umm it really does not change anything for me about Stebekah. I don't think it's happening, I read a quote that was supposedly from JP, if i find it again I will post it. I think they may even kiss, MAYBE, but nothing more than that. And I don't think the kiss will be anything romantic, just like them messing with each other. IMO, if they were going to do any STebekah, they would have done it last season. Stefan is still much in love with Elena and still has hope. TVD definitely can prove me wrong, but I don't think so. Won't believe it until I see it.

LOL awww. Yeah, that's exactly what I think. If they really wanted to do Stebekah, last season was the time to do so. Lots of Delena fans still think they have sex. I just shake my head and silently disagree. Besides, isn't Claire Holt going to the spinoff after this season? They wasted a opportunity last season after he remembered her. And I think it's lame if they try to force it.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:33 pm

roar33 wrote:
The episode was pretty good, but I felt like something was missing :/

I liked Rebekah in this one, I don't usually but she was super bitchy which I like Smile tbh Stefan deserved it afterwhat he did to her.
I loved it when Damon shot Klaus after what he did to Carol, I so badly wanted someone to do it so I was happy it was Damon Very Happy
I normally love April, she's one of my favourites, but being bitchy did not suit her. She was extremely irritating during this episode but I'm happy she didn't die.
When Shane said that the reason he wanted to find Silas was so he could bring people back from the dead my heart was breaking. I want him to find his wife and son so much its unreal!
Again, Caroline was so so so annoying this episode! She was moaning to Stefan about Tyler right after his mum died! When Carolines dad died, I bet you Tyler didn't call up Hayley and say all that stuff! The only scene I liked with her was when she was comforting Tyler after he turned I love you
And Tyler. My poor little Tyler Sad when he said "I should've saved her" I actually burst into tears, (well almost) it was so sad Sad another great performance by Michael Trevino Smile

Overall I think the episode was pretty good, I still feel like something was missing though, really looking forward to next week's though Very Happy

Rebekah was awesome right!!! Man, they should totally keep her badass like this every episode. I agree though, that he deserved it after what him and Klaus did to her. Now that she got her revenge on Stefan, Klaus is next. Did she say she's going to force the cure down Klaus throat? To turn him into what he doesn't want to be?

I also thought Damon was awesome for doing that. I guess he really considered Carol a true friend to him. I liked how he told Jeremy to watch and Learn lol. I also liked Jeremy getting cocky and Damon taking him down a few pegs.

I thought April was ok this episode. At least she actually did something. I'm hoping the show is keeping her around because she has something to do with the cure. If not, then kill her off because she is boring. She hasn't done anything since she showed up on the show, so I'm guessing she might be a link to the cure or something.

I didn't like Caroline this episode. What, Tyler's not allowed to be sad because his mom died? I also didn't get why Stefan and Caroline tried to take on Rebekah by themselves? Now the Originals have the stake. They should at least have called for backup or something.

I thought the Tyler chase stuff could have been better. It was kind of anti-climatic, because he didn't even get anyone and he gave up. I did like the scene with him and Caroline though, where she comforts him.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

Team : Bonnie/GoodStorytelling

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Damonic wrote:

Elena gets more hate imo. Depending on the episode and how she treats their favorite characters, she gets tons of hate and being called a bitch. Some Bonnie fans say she's a terrible friend. Caroline fans say she's a terrible friend. Damon fans hate on her when he gets rejected or she does something to hurt him. Stefan fans are mad at her, calling her a whore and stuff I won't mention. They even bash on the actors who play Delena, just because Elena had sex with Damon. I don't think Elena is any more bitchy than usual. What bitchy moments are you talking about?

I'm also liking vamp!Elena, she's way more fun and less doom and gloom. She's finally acting like a teenager and having fun. I've noticed that a lot of people are liking vamp!Elena and say she's less boring now and more badass.

Yeah, I also think the Stebekah relationship will be strictly business and friendship. Maybe Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are working together? Maybe no one knows until Klaus spills it? Or Klaus tells Damon that Stefan and Rebekah are playing everyone to get the cure first?

Hmmm, me personally, I think the sire bond is fake or not what everyone thinks. The only time, imo, the sire bond affected Elena's actions was 4x09, when he told her to go home. She said she wanted to fight him on what he told her to do, but every bone in her body was telling her to get in the car. That was the only time she described the sire bond like that. Many of the other episodes she flat out ignored and disobeyed Damon.

But yeah, I didn't like the sire bond in the books and think it's cheap and there was tons of other ways to provide angst for Delena. I don't think this sire bond was truly needed, but what do I know, I'm not in charge.

Because she is a terrible friend to Bonnie...this is fact and even Nina Dobrev has stated such after Ian pointed out to her. Elena puts the d in front of her friends and family.

BTW I did not care for the lakehouse scenes and bothers me beyond belief people think a bromance and bonding was happening with Damon and Matt and Damon and Jeremy. Like no, he just told Matt two weeks ago he didn't deserve to live and don't get me started on the whole why Jeremy and Damon bonding would be ridiculous.

I would have given props to Damon for shooting Klaus for Carol but I don't think he really cared much (now if it was Liz I could buy that) but this felt like an Andie moment again where all sudden I am suppose to care for Damon's relationships with people who he was pretty much disrespectful to for the most part.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

Because she is a terrible friend to Bonnie...this is fact and even Nina Dobrev has stated such after Ian pointed out to her. Elena puts the d in front of her friends and family.

BTW I did not care for the lakehouse scenes and bothers me beyond belief people think a bromance and bonding was happening with Damon and Matt and Damon and Jeremy. Like no, he just told Matt two weeks ago he didn't deserve to live and don't get me started on the whole why Jeremy and Damon bonding would be ridiculous.

I would have given props to Damon for shooting Klaus for Carol but I don't think he really cared much (now if it was Liz I could buy that) but this felt like an Andie moment again where all sudden I am suppose to care for Damon's relationships with people who he was pretty much disrespectful to for the most part.

And Bonnie's not a shitty friend at times as well? Once again it's always only Elena who gets called out on stuff. I think people just look for any reason to hate Elena for no reason. You're acting like Caroline or even Bonnie haven't been shitty friends before, but to you it's only Elena right?

Neither of these girls are perfect friends to one another. But I guess Elena is the only evil friend in the group. Like I said before, she just can't win with some people.

And nah, of course Damon didn't care about Carol. They wasn't friends or anything. And when has he been disrespectful to Carol? They haven't had scenes together since like s3, and he was hardly disrespectful to her.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Damonic wrote:

And Bonnie's not a shitty friend at times as well? Once again it's always only Elena who gets called out on stuff. I think people just look for any reason to hate Elena for no reason. You're acting like Caroline or even Bonnie haven't been shitty friends before, but to you it's only Elena right?

Neither of these girls are perfect friends to one another. But I guess Elena is the only evil friend in the group. Like I said before, she just can't win with some people.

And nah, of course Damon didn't care about Carol. They wasn't friends or anything. And when has he been disrespectful to Carol? They haven't had scenes together since like s3, and he was hardly disrespectful to her.

No Bonnie not a shitty friend... the only flawed thing about Bonnie is not realizing Elena and the brothers just use her all the time. And if your basis of her being shitty friend is the dumb device...just stop because at the end of day she was doing the right thing and complicated thing.

Did I say Elena was evil no...she just a shit friend, Elena gets called out because she spends 95% of her time doing things that end up screwing her friends and picking people she just met over people she known longer the whole thing with Abby is prime example of that. She chose Elijah because he saved during the sacrifice (untrue btw Bonnie and her real daddy did but of course those two never do get credit especially John who just forgotten).

My opinion on Elena being bad friend has nothing to do with my shipper preference like I have stated who ever ends up with cray cray Elena (cause that what she is now) has my damn sympathies. I use to love Elena in season 1 but somewhere she stop being that girl who would care and stand up for friends and family to these people. I miss the girl who called Damon out on his abuse of Caroline (which is why her trivializing it gripes me so). Now everything has to be about her like how hell did she make Carol's death about her...what! I really hate what the writers are doing to this character...she is worst than Bella and this is one of the worst character assassinations I seen since Liz from General Hospital and Sharon from Young and the Restless.

I do feel bad for Elena out of the trio the most as like Elena makes everything outside the the Salvatores about her...those two brothers are making Elena's situation about them. All we know is how the sire bond affects those two. We don't know how Elena feels about it. She goddamn toy to both guys and that ultimately sucks.

I am not an Elena hater, she just annoys me now and just find myself not caring. It sort of like when Jenna died I couldn't feel bad for her because ELena has unrealistic way of getting over stuff (which I blame on the writers for slacking on character development in favor of plot) or if someone does Elena dirty why should I care if Elena gets over it in two seconds...(this is my overall view of characters in general as Elena is not the only one guilty of doing this).
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

No Bonnie not a shitty friend... the only flawed thing about Bonnie is not realizing Elena and the brothers just use her all the time. And if your basis of her being shitty friend is the dumb device...just stop because at the end of day she was doing the right thing and complicated thing.

Did I say Elena was evil no...she just a shit friend, Elena gets called out because she spends 95% of her time doing things that end up screwing her friends and picking people she just met over people she known longer the whole thing with Abby is prime example of that. She chose Elijah because he saved during the sacrifice (untrue btw Bonnie and her real daddy did but of course those two never do get credit especially John who just forgotten).

My opinion on Elena being bad friend has nothing to do with my shipper preference like I have stated who ever ends up with cray cray Elena (cause that what she is now) has my damn sympathies. I use to love Elena in season 1 but somewhere she stop being that girl who would care and stand up for friends and family to these people. I miss the girl who called Damon out on his abuse of Caroline (which is why her trivializing it gripes me so). Now everything has to be about her like how hell did she make Carol's death about her...what! I really hate what the writers are doing to this character...she is worst than Bella and this is one of the worst character assassinations I seen since Liz from General Hospital and Sharon from Young and the Restless.

I do feel bad for Elena out of the trio the most as like Elena makes everything outside the the Salvatores about her...those two brothers are making Elena's situation about them. All we know is how the sire bond affects those two. We don't know how Elena feels about it. She goddamn toy to both guys and that ultimately sucks.

I am not an Elena hater, she just annoys me now and just find myself not caring. It sort of like when Jenna died I couldn't feel bad for her because ELena has unrealistic way of getting over stuff (which I blame on the writers for slacking on character development in favor of plot) or if someone does Elena dirty why should I care if Elena gets over it in two seconds...(this is my overall view of characters in general as Elena is not the only one guilty of doing this).

What device? What are you talking about? All three girls at one point in their lives have been shitty friends. Fact. And what you just said about Elena, her choosing people she hardly knows over her friends, isn't that you being a hypocrite? You praise Caroline for doing that, but condemn Elena? Isn't Caroline choosing Stefan over her friend? She knew Elena way longer, friends or not, and barely even hangs out with Stefan, but she's all over the guy and comforting him over SE's breakup.

So it's not like Caroline is any better of a friend than Elena is. She's doing the same thing you hate Elena for doing.

This is all my opinions though, and I don't want to argue so agree to disagree? I just think all three girls haven't been "best friends" since s1 like they used to be, well Bonnie and Elena, and Bonnie and Caroline at least.
Back to top Go down
bamonbaby
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
bamonbaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Damonic wrote:
bamonbaby wrote:
Damonic wrote:

What device? What are you talking about? All three girls at one point in their lives have been shitty friends. Fact. And what you just said about Elena, her choosing people she hardly knows over her friends, isn't that you being a hypocrite? You praise Caroline for doing that, but condemn Elena? Isn't Caroline choosing Stefan over her friend? She knew Elena way longer, friends or not, and barely even hangs out with Stefan, but she's all over the guy and comforting him over SE's breakup.

So it's not like Caroline is any better of a friend than Elena is. She's doing the same thing you hate Elena for doing.

This is all my opinions though, and I don't want to argue so agree to disagree? I just think all three girls haven't been "best friends" since s1 like they used to be, well Bonnie and Elena, and Bonnie and Caroline at least.

Either you just a Elena stan or just read something entirely different but why hell are bringing up Caroline to negate Elena's not a shitty friend to Bonnie? And Bonnie has never been a shitty friend to Elena and the fact you couldn't even think something is evident. The only time Bonnie has been a shitty friend was to Caroline after she transition, she apologize and has been there for the chick since (ergo redemption).

I already gave my opinion on Caroline and Stefan because at the end of day the writers negating and ignoring the fact Caroline has never voiced her problems with Damon and I quite frankly after Elena trivialize the whole issue, I don't know why anyone expects Caroline to pick Elena...cause it don't seem Elena is picking her.

I am not being hypocrite as Stefan has been nothing but good to Caroline whereas Elena getting all fuzzy for Elijah was just stupid as Elijah did betray them, so her feeling bad and then somehow thinking up he save her (when again he didn't because Damon mess that plan up) was ridiculous. I am a little surprise why folks think she wouldn't put stefan over Elena, as her and Elena only recently became close because of Stefan.

BTW despite the fact I think out of the three girls, Elena is the worst friend I do think she is redeemable if she address the issues that had during her hallucinations.

Agree to disagree and our conversation ends here. Please enjoy DE...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x10 [After School Special]    Episode 4x10 [After School Special]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x10 [After School Special]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: