Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone watch this show? I started last week because I was bored because of TVD going on hiatus, so I decided to watch a show I have never seen before. I was going down the list and saw HOD and thought what the hell, why not? I'm surprised to say I really enjoy it a lot actually. I love the humor on this show, and how ever character is likeable. I like every character on this show, with the exception of George lol.

I love Zade (Zoe and Wade) together and think they have lots of chemistry and sparks together. Don't really like George/Zoe because I think they are boring together, and that they like each other on a superfical level. I like Lemon/Lavon together, and hope they actually get a chance because they are cute together. And I have liked Lavon with all of the women he has been with so far.

What I think is lame though, is how the writers chose Wade cheating on Zoe to keep the triangle. I honestly think it's OOC. LIke come on, he has had plenty of times where he could have cheated on her, especially when their relationship was more of a monogamous sex only thing between them. I don't actually remember the exact episodes, but he turned down plenty of women that threw themselves at him, because he was being monogamous with Zoe, and in that one episode he wasn't concerned about Zoe and George leaving together at all, even though Tansy was freaking out and worried about it. Wade actually didn't care and knew she wouldn't do anything, and was confident in what they had.

So why show Wade turning down all those girls if he was just going to turn around and cheat anyway? Or that episode where he thought he had slept with someone, and ran around town looking for who it was, and turned out he hadn't slept with anyone. Or show him confident in him and Zoe relationship, and not being worried about Zoe being around George alone.

I don't think he cheated at all. I think, because he's self destructive and sabotaging, he just went along with the cheating thing, because he doesn't think he deserves her after losing the band thing and her giving him that sign for his bar, so he played along that he cheated. Maybe he came to his senses and didn't do anything with the girl but was about to, so he was feeling guilty about that. I'm going to just be delusional and live in denial until this is proven false lol.

Other that that, I love the humor, the town events(reminds me of TVD), the characters are awesome, the sl's are awesome(except this cheating sl), and the show overall is pretty good. Why is the new episode on April 19th though?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 pm

No, I agree that it is contrived. It's not impossible to have that much in common with someone, that's not what makes it contrived. She was initially drawn to George when she first met him because they had a similar background which is understandable, but the contrivance comes in when the writers are pushing them together only because of that with no other depth to their relationship because it was such an unnatural process and felt so forced, you know. And it doesn't help that Zeorge has 0 chemistry. I really thought we were done with them after the episode where George's mom tried to force them together.

Right, I looked forward to their ending scenes every episode. One of my faves is when Ruby left Lavon and he came to Zoe's door and was like "Help me eat my feelings and they were on the couch holding hands while Lavon ate his donuts or whatever. Why must I torture myself with these feelings. Ughhh lol.

I think with next season the triangle will be barely there. I think they will all move on and I think that's why they are pushing SE so hard because Stefan will be with her for a while but I think they will realize they are better off as friends. And I think Damon and Elena will be together for a while next season. So they will have SC together to give Stefan someone as well. I don't think at all that SC will ever be endgame though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am

I can see a real life couple having some things in common, but everything?? It seemed like everything Zoe liked George liked as well in s1, but I may have to watch again because I'm not for sure. To me it seemed the biggest thing was that he had goals, loved NY, had the same interests as her, etc, so I agree there's no depth at all to this ship/pairing. Can they get together and die out already? Do you think this Zeorge thing will last two and a half seasons like Zade did? Or less than that?

Some people are speculating that Elena choose herself this season, and not either brother because of all the stuff she went through this season, the sire bond, being a vampire, switching off, Jeremy dying and losing her last family member, the stuff she did while off. They think she'll spend all of next season coping with all that stuff, grieving, and finding herself or whatever. They think that could be another way the triangle is gone for next season. Like she tell Damon her feelings was real or whatever, blah blah, but then say she can't be with him or whatever yet or something like that. Then next season she go off to college and is on her own and all that stuff.

Ughh, why can't Stefan date April? At least she'll have a purpose besides clogging the screen with her uselessness. I do not want to see Steroline together, two friends can just stay friends and not become something else. Besides, I want Tyler to come back, and if Steroline hook up he probably won't.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

I been a bit MIA from the board, but I will probably reply to everything else tomorrow. But wanted to remind you to watch HOD. There was an awesome George moment at the end. But otherwise another dull episode to me. Zoe was so annoying. Your boy Jonah was back, he was okay. Pretty pointless in the episode though.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:38 pm

I enjoyed the episode, but like you said, it was boring. But yeah, it was an ok episode, with some funny moments from Lemonade and Tansy's brothers. Anyhoo, on to the long post about the episode, lol.

Lemonade was awesome, once again. I loved how they went behind each other's backs, and how Lavon and Annabeth helped them out even though both said they wouldn't get involved. It was hilarious how Wade wanted a tv, and Lemon wanted the salon stuff or whatever? I forgot since I watched the episode a few days ago, and just now doing this lol. But yeah, and lemon accidently/on purpose cutting the cable for the tv was hilarious as well, and when they argued at the beginning even though they said they wouldn't argue. They find ways to entertain me every episode, and I love it.

Zoe irritated me this episode. Why can't she just mind her own business for once? She's lucky the Brick/Shelby thing didn't get out of hand because of her, because she had no business interfering. And you're right Kray, I love Jonah but he had no point in being in the episode. And then the thing at the end with Zoe, please, Zoe, make up your mind once and for all on whether you like and want to be with George or not! Her going over there even though she knew he was with Tansy is stupid, and I would have been pissed if he had dumped Tansy and went to her because she said heel. And I was also mad that Zoe had to interfere once again, and told Brick that Shelby doesn't really want to marry him. God, she pissed me off this episode lol.

George, dear George, this was the only time I actually liked him, besides season one when he was singing. I'm glad he yelled at Zoe and told her off! Like I said before, I would have been pissed if he dumped Tansy and ran to Zoe because she said heel. I know this won't last long though, since it is a triangle after all and Zeorge might get together by the end of this season.

I liked Brick and Shelby, and glad she came to her senses and didn't break up with Brick. I loved Brick proposing to her, and his speech to Zoe. I also liked Shelby this episode as well, lol. Glad she didn't let Zoe scare her away with her butting in.

But yeah, it was an ok episode, kinda boring. I miss Zade!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Yes, Zoe was almost unbearable this episode. I almost thought when Brick told her when you love someone you should let them know how you feel or whatever he said. I was hoping she was going to go Wade. I don't know why but I just still feel like she is pushing her feelings for Wade onto George. Because otherwise it makes no sense

Jonah is a cutie and he was much more likable this episode, but yea he had no purpose lol.

Tansy and George are going to break up in the next episode, I'm pretty sure. But I'm just glad it isn't because of Zoe because I would literally have no respect left for George.

The writers are really starting to make me dislike Zoe. And it's not because Zade aren't together, even though she was a much better person with him. But they are making her shallow and selfish and it's just making her character development regress.

The Lemonade stuff was okay for me this week. I enjoyed them much more the past 2 weeks. I still love them working together though.

And jeez, we already have to deal with Zade not being together, but do we really have to go an episode without them having any scenes?

And did you see the promo for next week? I'm like 99% sure she will have sex with Wade. Because she is still going on and on about George and gets drunk and goes to Wade. I don't think I like the idea of that. But right now I'm just happy for Zade scenes lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

A lot of people hated Zoe this episode lool. She was really annoying, and she pissed me off the entire episode. God, I hope she isn't this annoying next episode. I've seen people saying they shittied on Wade to break up Zade for the triangle, and now they're shitting on Zoe's character at the expense of the triangle/George.

I'm mad that Tansy and George will be breaking up, because Zade was perfect together and they broke them up, and now Tansy and George are happy together and now they're breaking up for the triangle.

I've been enjoying the hell out of the Lemonade stuff, it's been really entertaining. I enjoy them together and working at the RJ. They make a great team, and them arguing is always funny lol.

Now I'm going to hunt down this promo, because I haven't seen it yet, and yay! Zade! Them having sex will make me happy as long as Zade get a scene together lol.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Lol yea. I saw where lots of people were annoyed with Zoe.

Great news. Hart of Dixie has been renewed for SEason 3. Yay!!

Did you find the promo? If not I can post it in here for you
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm glad, I would have been pissed if it got cancelled. I'm glad it at least has another season though, I really do like this show but the episodes have been boring since it came back fr5om hiatus. So I hope it picks up soon.

Yup, saw the promo, and I think I'll be ok with it if it's Wade lol. Though her going to him after being rejected by George wasn't my first scenario of it, lol. Got two more days!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes, the past few episodes have been a snooze fest. So here is too hoping it gets better, and that there is a purpose to this madness they been putting us through.

I'm definitely okay with it being Wade. I just wish it wasn't because of George. That's the downside for me. I really hope the promo is misleading. Because I don't mind drunken ex-sex. But oh lord please don't let it be because of George rejection.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Same here, I don't want it to be because she's mad George rejected her or whatever, but because she still has feelings for Wade. Otherwise, lame lol. And yeah, I agree that I hope it picks up soon because so far I'm only liking certain parts of episodes and not the whole episode.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Did you watch the new episode tonight? Will give my opinion later in case you haven't watched yet.

I'm so confused. Don't know how it will end. Not looking good for Zade though. Ughh
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Thought it was another good episode. I am sad that Tansy and George broke up though, because they was great together, and it means Zeorge will be happening soon. SMH. I just don't see why they had to break them up just to do Zeorge. George is awesome when he's with Tansy and they had to ruin it. I liked Tansy's line about Zoey always popping up, and then Zoey pops up at the prom. And I do think she was right, and I think George is in denial about his feelings or whatever in regards to Zoey. I was hoping George would have just moved away with Tansy and left BB behind.

Zoey annoyed me a bit this episode again. I got why she apologized but it still annoyed me lol. And the speed dating thing annoyed me as well, and the thing with the dude whose name I can't remember who was at prom chaperoning. I did like the dude calling Zoey out on the constant drama in her life, and I loved Zoey being chewed out by Tansy. Her going to Wade though because she was upset or whatever, was ok I guess? Is he her happy place she was talking about when she was talking to him?

Wade was hilarious this episode, as was Lemonade. Loved Wade getting robbed for the cash at the RJ, and him having to hold the roof up to keep it from crashing down on him lol.

The Lemon/Brick/Shelby thing was hilarious as well. Loved how she didn't like Shelby because Shelby suggested she continue to do things on her own, and how Brick was conflicted about the whole thing. Loved that everyone chipped in at the end to help the RJ out though I forgot Lemon's sister name, but she was great as well. Loved her line to Brick about if they get married before she gets back, leave her some cake at least, LOL.

So yeah, enjoyed the episode and thought it was a good episode. Didn't like Zoey much, though.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:27 am

I liked the episode as well. It was better than the past few episodes, overall.

Zoe didn't annoy me as much in this one. Tansy kinda annoyed me though. I felt like Tansy's character was regressing. She was so awesome in the earlier and even mid episodes, she had seemingly moved on from being insecure, but the moment they want to force Zeorge, she was back to being overly jealous and insecure and taking it out on George when George was truly good to her. Then her going off at Zoe at the prom was just inappropriate to me. Zoe did deserve it though, especially after how Zoe went to George in the last episode.

I kinda feel bad for Zoe though. She is hurting because of Wade and she doesn't know how to deal with it. It's so obvious. But I hate hate hate how in the finale she will wake up screaming cause she slept with Wade. Knowing it's what she wanted and yes Wade is her happy place.

Then seeing George walk in her house and then having the fucking nerve to be mad because she slept with her ex-boyfriend just pissed me off so bad. I was on George's side until I saw that promo. Like you just broke up with this girl who you claim to care so much for but here you go AGAIN. Breaking up with someone, running to Zoe, and having the nerve to bad mad because she not sitting up in her apartment waiting for you, when you just told her that you were happily in a relationship. Same thing from last season, exact same thing. I just hope the outcome isn't some cliffhanger about who will she choose again like last season.

I love Wade. Nothing he can do will make me hate him and I love any scene he is in lol. I am still holding out home that he didn't cheat LOL. I'm that delusional. He is just so awesome. In the promo did you see when Lemon asked him if he still was in love with Zoe? That look he made. Omg. Poor baby. I definitely think he will tell Zoe how he feels this time, since last season finale he was in denial about liking her.

I just want to add that I LOVE Shelby and Brick, SO happy they are getting married. At first I didn't care for that relationship, but now I love them together.

Oh, Lemon's sister is Magnolia LOL. I love her.

Oh and yea, I think I'm shipping Lemon and Lavon again. That scene between them. Love is still there definitely. I see a love triangle forming between AB, Lemon, Lavon next season. It's going to be hard bc I like him with both, but I shipped him and Lemon from the first episode.

The Exec producer of the show said that the show will end on a cliffhanger. Also, that all the shippers will have really nice moments. Zade, Zeorge, Lemon/Lavon, and *gasp*Jonah/Zoe. And that when we come back for season 3, some time will have passed. --I'm kinda thinking that she won't choose either Wade nor George, but maybe she starts dating Jonah and that's who she is with when season 3 starts since he lives in NY and she is going on a vacation. Just a theory.

Ohh and the actress that plays Lemon, Jaime King, is pregnant. I'm wondering if they will write this in, I doubt it. They will probably just try to hide her belly.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Well she really annoyed me lol. I did get why Tansy got all insecure though. Because, like she said, Zoe would always pop up when Tansy was done with the whole insecure thing, then her and George would interact and you can tell they are into each other, despite both of them saying they aren't. So yeah, Zoe would always pop up, and both have feelings so... And isn't that basically Lemon's problem with Zoe as well, when Lemon and George was a item? That she'd always be around George and popping up?

Yup, I love Wade as well, and I hope it turns out he hadn't actually cheated as well. That would shut up all the people calling him a cheater in BB, lol. And at least Wade is still her happy place, right? I just hope she doesn't regret it and make excuses or whatever. I haven't seen the promo so I have to check that out. But yeah, screw George, he had just got done yelling at her that he was happy with Tansy and whatever, but now he's pissed because she's not sitting at home pining for him? LMAO. Fall back.

Yup, I think he will also tell Zoe how he feels, and we'll see how she reacts to it or whatever, then maybe cliffhanger?

Shelby and Brick, I love them now as well. Glad she's not leaving him because of his health and issues. I didn't really care for them in the beginning either, but Shelby with Brick is something I'm warming up to.

Ooh, I wouldn't mind Jonah and Zoe at all. It'll be a added bonus because of how George reacted to them before. So yeah, I'll like them together just to piss off George. Screw dude.

She's pregnant? Nice, lol, I think they'll just hide her belly too.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

The finale is tonight!! Woo hoo!

Ahha, anywho. The thing about it is that all season, Zoe hasn't been thinking about George once she committed herself to Wade. Like, at all. But the moment they want to force Zeorge on us, then they try to have her always around. So, yea I get why Tansy is mad at Zoe. But she had no good reason to be really mad at George because all he did was push Zoe away. I really believe that George felt like he had moved on from Zoe, of course we know deep down that's not true. I don't know they were starting to make Tansy just as annoying as Zoe this past episode for me, really. It's like they were regressing any character development in both girls.

Yea, it was nice to know that Wade is her happy place. It's very obvious that Wade is who made her happy. But hate to break it to you, she wakes up the next morning screaming when she sees that she had sex with Wade. Sad

Anyway, I'm so ready for this dang on finale. 6 hours to go.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Did you watch? If not then don't read the rest lol.

The episode was really good. I loved when Wade whipped the car around to go get his girl. I was yelling at the tv lol. And he said I love you to her, I knew it would happen. I hate that she didn't say it back, but I understand why she didn't. But we have a lot of hope to hold onto. But, I finally give up on the not cheating thing, I have accepted it and moved on LOL.

George finally said what I have been saying for weeks, she was placing her Wade feels onto George. They were just a fantasy, everyone knew that except the 4 Zeorge shippers LOL. George did annoy me a bit though, about the whole Zoe ruined my life crap. Get over it dude. You were just as into her as she was you. Ugh. I hope they bring Tansy back for him though.

I'm mad that we wrap the love triangle only to create a new one with Jonah. I admit he is better to deal with than George was, but I don't ship it, but am okay with it. I have a feeling that when Zoe comes back she will either be dating or sleeping with Jonah and Wade will either have a gf or get one. It will be so much angst, so I'm kinda looking forward to it lol.

I love AB/Lavon together because they are so cute, but damn it I want Lemon and Lavon and I want them now. I'm so glad they didn't just drop it because I thought they had.

OH yea, the Zade/Zeorge references were so cute lol. And Lemonade were perfection as usual. But why do I have a feeling they may try to write her pregnancy into the show? They had her peeing up a storm on this trip and she was eating a lot.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:18 pm

HOLD ON, do this legit mean Zeorge will never happen? Or they'll do that lame ship somewhere down the line? Because, if it's the former, HELL YES!! Screw you George! Also, I normally never talk about characters I hate when I'm talking about a episode, because I usually go off on rants, bash them, and have nothing good to say about them at all. But George pissed me off so I'm going to not do that rule today.

Like stop crying dude, you act like she made a commitment to you or something. Or she was supposed to just sit and wait and never have sex or anything until you come around. Just the other episode you yelled at her when she tried to tell you how she feels about you, and was saying you was with Tansy and happy. Was she supposed to just watch you be happy with Tansy and just mope around until y'all broke up? It's not like she knew you broke up with Tansy or something, so all his "woe is me" and "Zoe ruined my life" shit is just that, shit. Like Kray said, don't act like it was one-sided and you didn't have feelings for her as well. Screw Dude, he seemed like a self-entitled jackass this episode, all because Zoe had sex and wasn't waiting around for him. I hope they never happen. Dude was all butthurt this episode, and I just laughed.

Wade though? Awesome! Loved him fighting for his girl and telling her how he feels about her. I also loved him and Lemon on their way to try to book that band, and them talking about his feelings for Zoe. And he loves her! And Lemon is right Wade, you have changed. You have your own business, you own a bar, you don't sleep with lots of women anymore, you've grown up since you guys have broke up. I was sad though that Zoe still needed time lol. I do think when next season premieres Zoe will probably be together with Jonah.

Zoe was great as well. Loved her interactions with Zonah, her and Wade talking, and the convo she had on the airplane with the person who sat next to her. It seems like her and Jonah will get close during the summer while she's in NY. I laughed though, at the beginning when she had a dream she slept with Wade, woke up and Wade came out, and she thought she was still sleep. Wade being in a good mood after, and saying good morning to Lavon and Annabeth was hilarious, as was both Lavon and Annabeth realizing she slept with Wade.

I loved the "Zade" and "Zeorge" references, George realizing Zoe was projecting her Wade feelings onto him, and the whole thing with Lemon having to pee and eat a lot. Great episode!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:42 pm

I honestly feel like the writers knew that Zeorge wasn't working overall with the fans. I wholeheartedly believe that is the whole reason the put Jonah on the show. If you think about it Jonah is a mix of both George and Wade. He is hot, a bit of a player, not interested in a commitment, carefree like Wade was. But he is a doctor and has a stable career and has that NY thing like George.

I think the writers will always kind hint at George or maybe even have them hook up briefly at some point in the series, but I don't think they will ever really be together. I think they tried to give Zeorge closure, even George ships Zade so hopefully he moves on or goes back to Tansy. So they get Jonah on the show to place him in the triangle and take George out. It's going to be so much angst when it returns, I can't wait.

Josh, everything you said about George is spot on. I just want to scream SHUT THE F*CK UP Dude. He annoyed me so bad, except that one scene where he told Zoe she had feelings for Wade.

Oh yea that dream sequence was hilarious. Wade is a dope lol. When he came back with beer so they could have sex again because the thought they were back to being casual. LOL. Like Wade get a clue lol. I love that guy.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Well he was acting like an entitled jackass this episode, where I guess Zoe was supposed to abstain from sex and wait for him, and when it didn't go as he planned he threw a big ass temper tantrum about it, and basically stomped his feet all around town talking about how Zoe ruined his life. Screw Dude, he really annoyed me like the whole episode. So I do hope they are never actually together, and I do hope he either goes after Tansy and get back with her, or just leave my tv screen altogether. Either one will be fine with me. Or maybe the little bitch will hook up with Lilyann or whatever her name is.

I never thought about Jonah replacing George in this triangle, but since I like him I wouldn't mind seeing Zoe stuck between those two. I think he would make a much better match in the triangle anyway, since like you said, he has traits from both George and Wade and isn't a little bitch. I do think that Zoe and Jonah will probably hook up while Zoe is in NY for the summer, and when they come back the triangle will start fresh, with Zoe, Jonah, and Wade. Wade is awesome though, so he should def. get the girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hart Of Dixie (HOD)   Hart Of Dixie (HOD) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hart Of Dixie (HOD)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: TV Shows-
Jump to: