Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Elena and Stefan EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Elena and Stefan EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Elena and Stefan EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Elena and Stefan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Elena and Stefan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Elena and Stefan EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Elena and Stefan Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Elena and Stefan

Go down 
+3
TheTVDLover
KrayBaby
YumYumOnigiri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Discuss Stelena here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 pm

I feel really weird because I don't really ship either Delena or Stelena because I like them both. You usually see hardcore SE or DE. I will say that I prefer SE because I ship Bonnie and Damon, so secretly I hope she ends up with Stefan lol!

So, what do you guys think about Elena's choice?
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm

I think she is going to go to Damon... not right away. I think the will build it up to make it this big thing. To be honest I think she should be with Damon for a while. How can she know who she really wants if she is not will to look and see. It is clear that she is attracted to Damon and loves him to a point.

I know that she loves Stefan as well but is she in love with him or in love with Damon. i think it ok for her to explore her feelings about Damon. I just would rather she didn't do that exploring while she is still with Stefan. I I love Stefan and i like Damon I think she need to figure out her feeling so if it means she need to see where things go with Damon then so be it but she would have to let Stefan go or if she picks Stefan she would have to let Damon go. Holding on to both is unfair and a selfish thing to do.

that just me though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:28 am

Oh yea, no doubt I agree completely. She will definitely get with Damon before this season is done. I wonder what Stefan will do and how he will take it?
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 am

KrayBaby wrote:
Oh yea, no doubt I agree completely. She will definitely get with Damon before this season is done. I wonder what Stefan will do and how he will take it?

He goes riding around mystic fall on his new bike lol...

I think it would be a good time for them to dig deeper into his character, maybe not going full out Ripper again but it would be nice to see Stefan do anything other then pine for Elena. I just don't want them to put him in another relationship... not right away anyway. Let him take some time to find himself... to explore other things other than protect Elena.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 am

Lol, he is going to definitely mope around. I didn't really like the Ripper storyline, I liked his bloodlust issues much better in season 1. I can't even imagine him with anyone else, except maybe Katherine, but I hope they don't throw him with someone else either. Maybe that's where he and Caroline become closer friends since they both would oppose Delena lol
Back to top Go down
gellerbing

gellerbing

Team : Stefan

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

stefan and elena are the cutest couple ive seen in a tv show since peyton and lucas in one tree hill
i do truly believe she is in love with both brothers but before her "death" it was only natural for her to pick stefan as they have so much history together, however i do think she shouldnt get involved with any of them just yet as it wouldnt be fair on the other
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I agree I would much rather Elena take her time and figure out who and what it is she really wants. I mean what is the point going from one brother to the other if you are not sure that he is the brother you want. I think Stelena are very cute as well, I think there are the kind of couple that is meant to be... sometimes that doesn't happen right away and that is fine.

I don't like all this hopping back and forth but I know that sometimes it is needed... if they are really ment to be then they will find a way back to each other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm

I don't ship either Stelena or Delena, but I enjoy both pairings. I am more Stelena though.

Elena really didn't choose though, Damon asked her if it was down to either Stefan or Damon, who would she go see if they were dying and she said Stefan. So, I really think she should take some time to figure it out instead of going back and forth between brothers. Because regardless if she never unfell for Stefan, she still feels something for Damon and that's not fair to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:45 am

I love Stelena but the whole this is just so mess-up right now.i personally don't think a girl that clear can't choice who to be with should go back and fourth between two men she says she cares about.

Elena is still young and so far she has been all wrapped up in Stefan and Damon that she hasn't had time to step back and say... "oh, who is really the one in my heart" I know that she loves them both and that is fine. However it isn't ok to drag them along while she makes up her mind... it's not fair to them or to herself.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 am

I ship these two, they are my OTP for the show!
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

I really do like all the ships ( except for anyone with Klaus Very Happy) However I always tend to love orginal couples . So STelena is one of those orginals couples that i like because they are so well matched... Stefan is is Elena ying to her yang.

I think a big reason i like this pair... especially now is becasue of Stefan, he loves her so much and has and will continue to do anything and everything for her. Got to love a guy who loves you that much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 am

TheTVDLover wrote:
I really do like all the ships ( except for anyone with Klaus Very Happy) However I always tend to love orginal couples . So STelena is one of those orginals couples that i like because they are so well matched... Stefan is is Elena ying to her yang.

I think a big reason i like this pair... especially now is becasue of Stefan, he loves her so much and has and will continue to do anything and everything for her. Got to love a guy who loves you that much Very Happy

You and I >>>here<<<

Last edited by KrayBaby on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm

TheTVDLover wrote:

Totally agree!
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 pm

I agree Kris, i think when a couple starts out together 9/ 10 times they will or should end together. what I like so much about this pair is that they have been through some really ruff times but some how always manage to find a way back to on another.

This is a big reason I think that though Delena will be epic it won't last, because Elena has already formed that kind of bond with Stefan. No matter what happens and how long they are apart... some how they find a way to stand by each others side.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 am

I don't think Elena will ever not love Stefan TBH. I am very interested about how they are going to break them up again because we know it will happen soon. I like Delena, okay. But it's something about Stelena that I really love, like you guys said they always find a way back to each other. I really can't see Delena in a relationship, I really think once they get together they will lose their *umph*
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 am

I like both pairings however when I think long term I always think Stelena, Delena is about the passion, lust and live; while Stelena is love, friendship and trust. I know that both Damon and Stefan loves Elena. Still when I think of Damon I think of that guy you date when ever thing is wild, crazy and fun. While Stefan is the guy you can still have fun with but there is a security and ease about things, it not so rushed.

As far as how Stelena will break up , I kind of see Stefan letting her go. His so big on lettling elena make up her own mind i think he would be the frist one to bow out if he say that Damon was someone she really wanted to be with. In true Stefan form of course Laughing
Back to top Go down
elijahfan101

Team : Elijah

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 pm

I think if Stefan and Elena break up it will be because of how Elena wants to feed as a vampire. Elena's feelings for Damon have failed to be something that keeps them apart for about 2 seasons now. It's always been related to Stefan's control and his urges as a vampire. I think that is a good thing as if Damon gets to be with Elena in season 4, it's going to make him look less like the guy that wants to steal his brothers girlfriend, and more like a good guy that just wants to help her.
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:15 am

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
I like both pairings however when I think long term I always think Stelena, Delena is about the passion, lust and live; while Stelena is love, friendship and trust. I know that both Damon and Stefan loves Elena. Still when I think of Damon I think of that guy you date when ever thing is wild, crazy and fun. While Stefan is the guy you can still have fun with but there is a security and ease about things, it not so rushed.

As far as how Stelena will break up , I kind of see Stefan letting her go. His so big on lettling elena make up her own mind i think he would be the frist one to bow out if he say that Damon was someone she really wanted to be with. In true Stefan form of course Laughing

I totally agree with everything you said. I love you But also..even for Damon's own sake, I don't see why he would want to be with Elena. She doesn't understand him at all. So often throughout the show she's been angry with him, not accepting of his ways and behaviors. Very rarely has she really been nice to him. (I'm not saying I dont understand her there Razz ) If they ever got together, eventually they would argue so much and get on each other's nerves so much that they would have no choice but to end it IMO.

On the other hand, Stefan and Elena understand one another perfectly and respect one another's opinions and values and character. So just like you said, I agree! Stelena is made of the stuff that couples who are together forever are made of IMO... I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 am

elenaforever wrote:
YumYumOnigiri wrote:

I totally agree with everything you said. I love you But also..even for Damon's own sake, I don't see why he would want to be with Elena. She doesn't understand him at all. So often throughout the show she's been angry with him, not accepting of his ways and behaviors. Very rarely has she really been nice to him. (I'm not saying I dont understand her there Razz ) If they ever got together, eventually they would argue so much and get on each other's nerves so much that they would have no choice but to end it IMO.

On the other hand, Stefan and Elena understand one another perfectly and respect one another's opinions and values and character. So just like you said, I agree! Stelena is made of the stuff that couples who are together forever are made of IMO... I love you I love you

To what is in bold, I think that is what this season is really about. Giving Elena the chance to get to know the real side of Damon. not that she didn't know who he was before. I think she knew he was inplausive and selfish a bit but I don't think she really knew him... how Damon worked.

I think with her being a vampire now, she we get to see and understand a bit better how damon works. I feel like Damon will be that boyfriend none of your friends and family want you to date but you date anyway because you are just drawn in by the persona.

It also important for Elena to work out her feeling for Damon, she loves him but she is so scared to admit to it or own it. I think if she and Stefan are ever going to be endgame she has to explore these feelings and see if this love is something that she really want, or if it is a love that is one of many that come and go from a young girls life.

I'm looking forward to Delena but my heart is always Stelena. bounce

Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 pm

awwww.... so long as it's Stelena in the end, I'll hopefully survive Damon and Elena dating... Crying or Very sad But I guess you have a point regarding Elena's feelings..that they need to be explored before she can truly move on and be with Stefan always.. Ooooh if this is what this season is about, it's gonna be an emotional ride for me hehe.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elena and Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena and Stefan   Elena and Stefan Empty

Back to top Go down

Elena and Stefan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: