Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Katherine Pierce  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Katherine Pierce  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Katherine Pierce  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Katherine Pierce  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Katherine Pierce  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Katherine Pierce  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Katherine Pierce  Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Katherine Pierce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

Team : Bonnie

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Discuss the minxy Katherine here...
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Katherine is Katherine. I love her for who she is: a selfish b*tch. LOL! I don't expect nothing more from her. I do think she will die this season though. I hear there is suppose to be a female death and I really think it will be her.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't want her to die but I do love that Elena and her fights next episode, but to be fair it is unfair, since it's two against one. I like her though, she's one of my fave characters right next to Damon Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 pm

SnatchEatErase wrote:
I don't want her to die but I do love that Elena and her fights next episode, but to be fair it is unfair, since it's two against one. I like her though, she's one of my fave characters right next to Damon Salvatore.

Also love Katherine. I love how everything about her is over-dramatic Laughing That being said, I still believe she is one of the very few characters that hasn't been ruined by retcons.. I love you If she does die this season it will hurt cz there will be a void in the show certainly if she's gone. Plus, it would make more sense for the Salvatores to have her around when purgatory opens. The girl clearly has a good head on her shoulders.

Tbqh SnatchEatErase, I find it incredibly hard to swallow the fact, Elena seems to throw Katherine about (in the promo). What no feelings = super-strength? Suspect I'd like to see Elena take on Katherine without Bex there to help here.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 am

Not liking what they are doing with Kat at all No
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm

I honestly don't believe Kat makes it out of this season alive. I think they are pushing Kalijah so that Elijah will have more backstory on The Originals show. I think either Klaus or Bonnie will kill Kat tbh. Mostly I feel like Klaus will. I think Elijah will barter her freedom with the cure and when she comes back to MF (I know she comes back because Nina's mom tweeted that Nina was shooting as Katherine with scenes with Bonnie) Klaus kills her anyway. Because I keep seeing that Elijah tries to help his brother redeem himself in the Originals show.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Sad I don't want her to die, she's one of my fave characters ever. I hope that if she does die though, that she goes out with a bang and not in a lame way. And please, if she absolutely must die, not Klaus, because that would mean he wins again since he's wanted her dead since the whole messing up his sacrifice way back when thing.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm

I will be sad to see Katherine die. What they have started to do with her No does seem to doom her to her death. After all, she's done so much nasty to the Salvatores, does anyone think she'll get a happily ever after? No way.

Although, if Katherine was to survive it would be because of the little details everyone else always seem to overlook. Notice how in 4x18 she seemed to treat the humans around her more well humanely? Katherine may thinks she's superior to the gang but she inspires loyalty from the ppl she needs by making them feel wanted.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Aww, don't get too sad guys. I could totally be wrong, it's just a hunch really. Kat could still make it out of this season alive. But you know how it goes on TVD, once a character starts getting development who doesn't normally get it dies off. Jenna- when she learned of the supernatural and deal with that and Alaric lying, she died. Alaric- The whole murderer/most powerful vampire SL, he died. Tyler- Alpha wolf/hero/free/hybrids, mom died and he left the show. Jeremy- hunter's mark, cure SL, he died. Now we have Kat that has a legit love interest and showing some humanity and we know will be in a couple episodes before the season ends just leads me to believe she will die off soon. I like Kat in a way that I like villains and I do really like Kalijah and although I don't want Kat to die, I think it would be relevant to the plot for the Originals and for TVD.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 am

Screw their spinoff, if I never have to see or hear of them again I'll be happy. Your news in the episode thread pissed me off and I'm mad now. Now I def. don't want her to die just to make that shitty spinoff relevant to this show. And I hate so much that if the spinoff takes off, that there's a chance of crossovers. Can they just GTFO and stay out? Ughhh, I don't want Kat to die.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Lol, well if it gives you a reason to watch, Katherine will be in the pilot episode.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Lol, well if it gives you a reason to watch, Katherine will be in the pilot episode.

I'll watch just to send them off on a good note. After that they can GTFO and stay out please. There's no need for crossovers.

ETA: NOoo! What if they kill her off in the spinoff?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:35 pm

I could see that happening really. It would def drive a wedge between the brothers. I read an interview and I can't remember who it was with lol I think JOMO, but I remember it mentioning that Elijah will try to bargain for Kat with the cure with Klaus. JOMO said he couldn't tell us how he reacts to that, so that kind of leads me to believe that it won't end well for Kat.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

I remember that as well. It says Klaus reacts horribly to Elijah asking to give Kat her freedom right? I think it was the synopsis for 4x20 IIRC. Maybe Kat asking Rebekah to deliver a message to Elijah is what gets her to go down to NO? Then she stays for some reason. Or Kat goes down with her, to deliver the message in person.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Yea, I definitely believe Kat will end up in NOLA in 4x20 because I know Ian said that he was the only one not going to NOLA to film, not sure if he meant out of him and Nina or the trio. I haven't heard about Paul filming in NOLA so maybe he just meant him and Nina.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 am

I think he def. meant just him. because I think I remember there being something about Stefan and Elena going down to NO. I remember because the posters on the DE forums was freaking out or whatever about it. I do wonder though why Damon stay behind, if it is true? And I also saw this tweet, others on the forum posted it, where the actress who plays Jenna tweeted something, and it seems like she might be making a appearance, along with Jeremy. I don't know when though, but If I have to guess? I'd say 4x21 and it'd be a flashback where Elena remembers them and switches back on. Either that or somehow they appear to Elena to give her closure so she'll turn back on.

I think it'll be nice to see Jenna again, if it's true, because I miss her. Wish they hadn't killed her off.

ETA: Katherine Pierce  Tumblr_mkw2jo7wNj1r7y95eo1_500

Also the actress who plays Lexi said to watch out for her as well, so I think Lexi is showing up again. On the DE forum they're speculating the veil gets lifted, and that's why Jenna, etc, comes back. But I think if that happens, it'll be one episode lik Ghost world was, because I can't see this show keeping all these dead characters around. If destroying the veil even brings people back at all. I think it's more likely destroying it means everyone crosses over automatically. Otherwise what would Silas gain by it bringing dead people back? IDK.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

Yea, he did say he was the only one, I just have seen anything about Paul being in NOLA, but why would Stefan go there though? I can see why Damon stays behind because I don't think Elena goes anyway, just that Kat will be there so that is why Nina went.

Nah, the dead will definitely be back. Jeremy is coming back for sure, it was an article about it the other day, so we are suppose to see some familiar faces. Not sure how Jenna plays into that if she supposedly found peace, but TVD love's to retcon stuff, so. I do think it will be 4x21, I think it may only be in ghost form and not come back from the dead for good form.

At the same time though, do you remember a couple months ago about the spoiler that said one character was leaving for good and another was taking a 5 episode hiatus? Well, we know Tyler was leaving for good and only came back because of the fans griping. And if Jeremy appears in 4x21 then that will be 5 episodes back to back that he wasn't in. 4x16-20. So maybe he does come back for good?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 pm

A lot of people would love that, Jeremy coming back. I'll be glad for Elena because he's her only family, but I'm not really invested in his character TBH. I did get pissed he died though, because the way he died was illogical and Kat showing up was deus ex machina IMO. So yeah, It'd be cool if he comes back and stays but at the same time, if he doesn't, that would faze me either.

Well if they do come back it'll def. be one episode. I just don't get why Lexi is showing up again. I know it was a flashback but damn, we saw her already. I'm getting tired of her appearance or her being mentioned every season. Maybe the people that they mentioned during the lantern thing will come back? I just want to see Jenna, Alaric, and Jeremy, there doesn't have to be anyone else. Who do you want to see?

That's what I'm stuck on as well, why would Stefan and Elena go down there?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 pm

I love Jeremy, I was upset that he died and I loved the scenes he had with Bonnie because they were so sweet and cute. So, I wouldn't mind if he came back at all. But if he doesn't I won't be angry about it.

Jeremy is the only one that I want to see, I really wasn't invested in Jenna or Alaric, if they come back I wouldn't mind it. I want Mason back!! I loved him! But I know that's unlikely since he is starring in his own show now. Ohh, I know, Connor! I really liked him and felt he died too soon. I definitely think he is coming back, I remember a while ago he tweeted something that hinted at him re-appearing. I know a lot of fans want Kol and Finn to come back, but I really don't lol. I don't know why, I just never really cared about their characters. The people I absolutely do not want to see back again is Anna, Lexi, and Vicki.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Well of those people you don't want to see, Lexi, is coming back again. I honestly don't get the appeal of her character, or why they feel the need to constantly bring her up/back every season.

I feel the same way about Jeremy. If he comes back to stay, great, if not, I won't cry over it or anything. I like him as a character but I'm not invested in him, not really. Mason would be cool, I think him and Damon had a lot in common and could had been friends, if Damon hadn't killed him. Connor was badass, if he's coming back then I'm all for it. Him and Vaughn was some badass hunters IMO. I'd like to see both come back, especially since I don't think Vaughn is dead, just stuck on the island still.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Yea, I figured she would come back since she has been in like every season and been dead since season 1 lol. I guess it won't be so bad, I would like to see how she reacts to Damon now in the present.

Yes, I loved Damon and Mason's interaction in season 3 when Mason came back. I ship that BroTp so damn hard. Vaughn was okay, haven't seen enough of him to say really how I feel. I don't think he died on the island either, I wouldn't be surprised if Rebekah had saved him. That would be interesting if they got him on the spin-off for Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

I'd be ok with it as long as he get to kill her again and make her stay dead this time. But seeing how she reacts to Damon will be funny though. That I can't wait for. Other than that please die and stay dead please, no more "returns".

Yes, I think they could have had a bromance had Damon not killed him. They did have a lot in common, and Damon could use more friends to hang with now. I actually liked Mason, thought he was a pretty cool guy.

I def. don't think Vaughn is dead, but I hope he gets off the island and makes a appearance. I thought it was pretty cool had he handled both Rebekah and Damon trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katherine Pierce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce    Katherine Pierce  Empty

Back to top Go down

Katherine Pierce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: