Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Quote :
PROM NIGHT IN MYSTIC FALLS — After making a decision that infuriates Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) proposes a life-changing challenge for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Caroline (Caroline Accola) finds that her carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night are disrupted by Elena (Nina Dobrev), so she turns to an amused Klaus for a solution. Determined to get through to Elena, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) both attend the prom, but the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts. When Elena suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted, Matt (Zach Roerig) turns to Rebekah for help. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a terrifying discovery, and Klaus receives a message that could change everything. J. Miller Tobin directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds & Caroline Dries (#419).
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 pm

What do you think Bonnie's "Elena's gone" comment mean? That she's gone metaphorically, or literally she just left the dance?

I love the girl's dresses. All of 'em look hot. Also, there was this short clip released where Elena steals caroline's dress. I guess she goes to Klaus to give her another one? And that's where the amused line in the synopsis comes from?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 pm

I think maybe metaphorically because it was a bit too calm for her to mean physically, you know? What did you think?

I like Bonnie's dress, I like the style of Elena's but the pattern isn't prom-worthy to me, and Rebekah's look nice but the color doesn't suit her skin tone and I just really hate Caroline's, it's too old fashion looking to me. But I'm a girl and bit into fashion LOL. They look nice in their choices though.

I did see that clip, I forgot to post it though. I look forward to seeing the girls interact in that scene lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

LOL yeah, the other girls on the DE forum was talking about their dresses, how they wasn't that great, didn't look good on them, etc. I'm not a girl so I like them since I'm not into girl fashion and all, Lmao. Oh, but I will say I think the web design thing is a bit much on Caroline's dress, but I do like the others.

When I first heard it I automatically thought metaphorically, but there was others who thought it was literal. That's why I asked you, to see what your first thought on it was. I do think it was metaphorically, probably because of whatever Elena does at prom and whoever she kills.

I want to see how Bonnie reacts to off!Elena in that scene.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Caroline's dress is so old looking, like a mom or something should wear it. I read someone say that it looks like a jewelry box threw up on it lol.

I guess it could mean gone physically. Maybe Damon asks Bonnie where Elena is and she says "Elena's gone," and it be physically. Or it could metaphorically and Bonnie sees what a bitch Elena and whatever horrible thing Elena does maybe Bonnie is responding to that. So, it just depends I guess. Just of a week and we will find out.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:33 pm

LMAO. I never really noticed that, I just didn't like the web design thing on it lol. It does look old looking though. I wonder why they didn't get them better dresses for prom?

Maybe after Elena kills someone at the prom she leaves, so it could mean both?
Back to top Go down
aoshi
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
aoshi

Team : Team Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 am

Damon giving booze to caroline was funny. Caroline was hot as always.........duh....coming from a caroline fan.Looking forward to the episode. bounce
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 pm

LOL yes, I forgot about the Damon offering Caroline booze still. I'm looking forward to that interaction, and seeing what spurs both of them to get drunk? Well Damon doesn't need a reason, he drinks all the time lol.

I think they could have done better on all the dresses, but I do think the girls look hot in their dresses.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

lol, I think them drinking stems from whatever Elena is up to.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 pm

lol I think all the characters might need one after Elena is through destroying prom lol.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 pm

The Vampire Diaries Webclip 4x19 - Pictures Of You
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Elena is so annoying here. And why in the world in Rebekah following her around like her bodyguard? I so want Bonnie to put Elena in her place.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I so want Bonnie to put Elena in her place.
Aw man that would be brilliant, tbh if someone is going to make elena turn it back on, it will be bonnie! Bonnie worked so hard to keep her human and she definitely wont like her new attitude Smile
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

I wonder where they are going with this whole Stefan leaving town for good business? Either he will really leave and something will bring him back to MF in season 5 or something will happen in the finale that forces him to stay. I kinda hope he leaves for a while because this whole "oooh I'm leaving cause she didn't pick me" is getting old from both brothers. So, I hope he is serious and takes a MF time out.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm

I don't think he's going to leave, especially if Damon turns human at the end of this season. And besides, he's not going to stick to his decision by the end of this episode anyway. I think the dance and kiss is going to make him rethink his choice to leave Elena, and decided whether he would take her back, like that one spoiler said awhile back.

There was a bunch of reviewer saying yesterday that Elena would share a hot moment with Stefan, so I think his decision will change after the dance and kiss, because his feelings for her ignite again.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Where are you getting this kiss from? I think that's only speculation right now.
Also, a spoiler said that we should watch out for Stefan's intentions during their dance scene or whatever as opposed to Elena's.

Yea, SE are going to have a hot dance moment or whatever, but I think before the episode is over she will hurt Stefan as well. Cause the reviewers also said that both brothers will get hurt by Elena, not just Damon.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Well either way, something happens that causes him to reevaluate his decision to remove Elena from his life and leave town, because there was a spoiler or whatever that said so. It said something like Stefan would be questioning whether he would take Elena back, and be reconsidering his decision to leave, so if the dance and kiss or near kiss or whatever doesn't cause his feelings to come back, then something in the other 4 episodes must do it.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I know, I saw the spoiler about him re-evaluating leaving or whatever. i do think the dance will make him re-think it but I don't think him leaving will be completely out of the question, simply because I think the season will end well for DE.

But I'm not saying for sure that he is leaving because I don't know what's going to happen. It's just what I would like to happen.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Wouldn't he stay though if Damon turns human? I wouldn't mind him leaving either, but I think our reasons for wanting him to leave town are different lol. Matter of fact I'm all for it, He can leave and take Caroline with him as well!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Lol, yea I know you don't like him. But, he could also leave before Damon takes the cure, especially if that happens at the end of the episode. I'm just speculating though, I have no idea really what will happen. I kinda like it that way.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:31 pm

lol people are still speculating Klaus gets the cure after seeing that promo for 4x20. I don't see how they came to that conclusion from the promo, just because he says he wants to be king and have what Marcel has. I still think he's going to be a hybrid Original on the spinoff, I don't think he'll get the cure at all, it'll be Damon most likely since he's the only one who doesn't want it. And besides, the stuff in that promo is from 4x20 and I doubt he is turned human before then, because why would he take it anyway? Unless he's forced? But IDK, I just don't see it. I can't see them(TMF) wasting the cure on Klaus. I could be wrong though, we'll see. And also, if they force the cure on Klaus, why not kill him then and there right after? Why keep him alive? I can't see Klaus being kept alive when he can easily be killed as just a werewolf. Of course Elijah can intervene or whatever and stop them from killing him, but I don't think he'll get cured at all.

Maybe Stefan leaves right after graduation in 4x23? Then Damon turning human happens at the end, and in s5 Stefan is called and told that Damon is human so he comes back to MF. I wonder what plot device they'll have in place to stop Damon from turning back with vampire blood? I've seen stuff like he loses his memory, so I can see that being used as a way to keep him human longer, because how would he know about vampires and stuff, and how would he know he was a vampire? He could be kept in the dark about the supernatural like Jenna was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]
Page 1 of 1