Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]

Go down 
+2
DEmonic
KrayBaby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 am

First topic message reminder :

It's prom time in Mystic Falls. Discuss the highly anticipate prom episode, "Pictures of You" on tonight's all new episode of The Vampire Diaries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
SnatchEatErase wrote:
Well, that part was serious, I did want him to die because he was being a unnecessary douche to Rebekah, and whatever else I said about Matt was serious, but after my second post I was just fucking with you after, but I understood what you was saying, but I was just messing around with you and instigating the arguing more and more lol. But yeah, I understood what you was saying, but I thought he was lame.

I don't have twitter so I hadn't seen the tweet myself, but others on the DE forum posted that carina said Elena threw the blood back up because Damon told her not to eat the prom queen, so when Bonnie was kicking her ass Elena felt emotion and the sire bond came back. That's what everyone thinks now, that since she felt emotion the sire bond came back in that moment and forced her to throw the blood up because Damon told her not to eat the prom queen. I still think it was Bonnie and her magic as well, but I'm not sure if carina's tweet was a spoiler or her speculation, but everyone is taking it as a spoiler I guess.

That is just speculation. Not a confirmed rumor. I think it was the Expression.

Same here. I think it was just expression and Bonnie being a BAMF. But people are taking carina's speculation as spoilers or that the bond caused it, even though Elena was off when he gave the order, WTF? Yeah, until proven otherwise, it was Bonnie and expression for me.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:07 pm

It's nothing new though. People always, for some reason, take Carina's speculation as fact or spoiler. I'm not saying that it wasn't the sire bond, but like you said until they tell us that it was. I'm not going to believe because right now that doesn't make sense for it to have been. So, for now I'm going to believe it was the Expression until told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

LOL, now carina tweeted that in order for Elena to tell us if her feelings for Damon is real, the sire bond mustn't come back, and she has to be on! again. Doesn't that contradict her previous tweet, where she says the sire bond is back and caused the spitting up of the blood? Why people take carina seriously is beyond me. I know she's friends with JP and all, but not all the stuff she says actually comes true, so I'll wait until there is proof that the sire bond caused her to vomit up the blood. Until then, it was Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]   Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4x19 [Pictures of You]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: