Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Caroline and Tyler

Go down 
+6
torilee07
Echo
NerdGirl
TheTVDLover
KrayBaby
YumYumOnigiri
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss Forwood here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:33 am

pivoe wrote:
Even though I don't think that all they do is have sex, this week's 'grief sex' scene would be better left out, IMHO. *shrug*
Agree! As soon as I saw the sex scene coming up in this episode, I was very disappointed. Not because I think that they always have sex, but because that's what Klaroline fans reason is for not liking them and I know they're gonna bring it up even more now Evil or Very Mad I thought JP was going to cut down on the amount of sex scenes with them, but so far she hasn't Sad
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

IT HAS ALWAYS PISSED ME OFF AT HOW JP WILL FUCK OVER TYLER AND CAROLINE RELATIONSHIP AND TEAR THEM DOWN AND EVEN GO AFTER TYLER AND TEAR HIM DOWN JUST SO A SHIT SHIP LIKE KC CAN LOOK BETTER ARE TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN IT IS LAZY WRITING AND LOGIC FUCKING FROM JP . TYLER HOW HE HAD TO GO AND ABOUT KILL HIM SELF EVERYDAY JUST TO BE 100% CONTROLLING OF HIS OWN LIFE FOR HIM SELF AND FOR HER

THEN BOOM JP WE HAVE TO SOME HOW MAKE TYLER LOOK BAD I GOT IT SO IS OOC FOR TYLER BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT

Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:00 pm

so annoyed with JP right now...Tyler would never cheat on Caroline? Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

roar33 wrote:
so annoyed with JP right now...Tyler would never cheat on Caroline? Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
elenaforever
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
elenaforever

Team : Stelena, Salvatore, Elena, Forwood

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:59 pm

roar33 wrote:
pivoe wrote:
Even though I don't think that all they do is have sex, this week's 'grief sex' scene would be better left out, IMHO. *shrug*
Agree! As soon as I saw the sex scene coming up in this episode, I was very disappointed. Not because I think that they always have sex, but because that's what Klaroline fans reason is for not liking them and I know they're gonna bring it up even more now Evil or Very Mad I thought JP was going to cut down on the amount of sex scenes with them, but so far she hasn't Sad

Ya but there so cute !! I love you I love you I love you They have sex because they love each other so much.. I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:31 pm

elenaforever wrote:
roar33 wrote:
pivoe wrote:

Ya but there so cute !! I love you I love you I love you They have sex because they love each other so much.. I love you I love you I love you

That's true but I just wish they would leave the sex scenes out, you know? Like why do we have to see them having sex everytime? lol!
I'd like to them do something more couply and romantic and plus it gives Klaroline fans ammo to say they are all about sex Mad
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I don't mind the sex scenes. They are a couple, they have sex. It's not that big of a deal to me, I'm sure if she ends up with Klaus and they have a lot of sex scenes it won't be a problem for that ship. Even though I don't agree that all they do is have sex, Tyler was barely even in season 3, so it made it seem more frequent than normal. Then this season she thought he was dead, so they have sex because they are happy and in love and she thought she would never seem him again.

I think people she stop paying so much attention to the ship wars. I promise if you did, it would make the show so much more enjoyable. People are always going to justify any bad action their favorite character/ships do, and tear down any character/ship they don't like.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:34 pm

I have no problem with them having sex I just don't want to see it every time lol!

Caroline's had far too many love scenes (heavy make outs included) imo, especially considering her role.
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I think people she stop paying so much attention to the ship wars. I promise if you did, it would make the show so much more enjoyable. People are always going to justify any bad action their favorite character/ships do, and tear down any character/ship they don't like.

I couldn't agree more! Ship wars and all the negativity really ruin it or me. This is why I like to hang out on this forum... The ship wars don't seem to be totally out of control, unlike on some of the other forums I've visited.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:03 am

Pelisse wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I couldn't agree more! Ship wars and all the negativity really ruin it or me. This is why I like to hang out on this forum... The ship wars don't seem to be totally out of control, unlike on some of the other forums I've visited.

Me too. I like being able to discuss different ships without getting blasted for having a different opinion. I regularly visit the imdb TVD board and there is this one fan that makes everything about ships more specifically -klaroline. You can't say one negative thing about klaroline on that board without that girl acting all insane and calling them bitter klena or klonnie fans Rolling Eyes

So I like it here very much Very Happy I just wish there were more users but hopefully that will change as the season progresses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am

The Tyler cheating thing is just ridiculous. *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 am

torilee07 wrote:
Pelisse wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Me too. I like being able to discuss different ships without getting blasted for having a different opinion. I regularly visit the imdb TVD board and there is this one fan that makes everything about ships more specifically -klaroline. You can't say one negative thing about klaroline on that board without that girl acting all insane and calling them bitter klena or klonnie fans Rolling Eyes

So I like it here very much Very Happy I just wish there were more users but hopefully that will change as the season progresses.

I wish it were more users as well. But I like that it's not all ship crazy here. I visit a DE forum and a lot of them act so entitled about Damon and Elena and it can be annoying if you ship other couples. They constantly bash Bonnie and Stefan, hell most characters outside of their ships. The fandom will definitely leave a sour taste in your mouth about this show.

I think if we were more active here, then more people would see that when they visit as a guest and want to join in.

Quote :
I have no problem with them having sex I just don't want to see it every time Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 Lol

Caroline's had far too many love scenes (heavy make outs included) imo, especially considering her role.

Yes, Caroline has had a lot of love scenes in the show, but it's been like that since season 1. She likes to have sex, it's what she does. lol. But she and Matt didn't have many sex scenes that I can recall. I think it's more of a vampire thing and who she is dating. 2 vampires with their "heightened emotions" make for a lot of sexy time. In 3 episodes SE have had 2 sex scenes-granted they didn't finish either time.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 am

Tyler. Wouldn't. Cheat. On. Caroline. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

roar33 wrote:
Tyler. Wouldn't. Cheat. On. Caroline. Evil or Very Mad

It's so damn out of character that it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 pm

It's the craziest storyline ever! JP does shock me with the things she comes up with, I'll give her that, because I never ever imagined Tyler cheating on Caroline. I know that we have no proof, but his face said it all. I think maybe Tyler and Hayley kissed, nothing worse than that, but I'm still annoyed at him for that. I'm really worried about T/C for the rest of this season Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline and Tyler   Caroline and Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caroline and Tyler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2