Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Bonnie and Damon

Go down 
+8
torilee07
Echo
NerdGirl
ginbell
KrayBaby
TheTVDLover
ParadoxMachine
YumYumOnigiri
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss Bamon here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

I was so disgusted when I saw that earlier. Because I thought the same exact thing about Bonnie not taking his sh*t either. I was really excited about the premiere, but not so much now. Not after the grams thing and now this. pale
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 am

I am soooooo maaaddd!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WTF JULIE PLEC!!!!! These two have hung out all of two milliseconds and they are putting them togher as friends... I... I... I just can't take it. I read that artice and I was shaking I was so mad. This season is the perfect... perfect season to bring Bamon to life and JP just took a huge dump on it. A nice big steamy dump . Nothing against Torrey but I wonder if she choked on all the bull-shit that was coming out of her mouth when she said that crap about Damon and Meredith non-friendship...

If I don't get some truely big Bamon moment this season... i think I will have to write and essay on how stupid JP is.

Ok... I think my rant is over for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 am

WHEN i SAW THE GRADE A Bull Shit that JP is doing to Bonnie in the 1st Ep of this season I was MAD + with this Out of no where Close Friendship Damon and Mere Have ??? and THEN I saw that they just Took Damon and Bonnie relationship and gave it to Mere some one who just got here JUST MORE LOGIC FUCKING
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 am

i get why these two would be drawn to each other... they both had a special bond to Alaric. This I understand, but to say that he admires her is just stupid. If he is mad at Matt i can't see how he isn't made at the good doctor.

I'm just shaking my head... i mean how long do we have to wait for Bonnie and Damon to become friends, the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 am

She and Alaric weren't that close IMO. Sure, they dated--but I definitely don't think it was love.

Anyway, I'm so pissed about this. Damon was just calling Meredith a psycho killer, but now I'm suppose to believe they will be friends after what 2 or 3 scenes together? I don't like this at all. I guess they didn't want to take her off the show, so they try to make her relevant by placing her with Damon. I'm just not that interested in the "good doctor," I wasn't in season 3 and I am still not going into season 4.

It's funny because Delena fans were rejoicing yesterday when they saw it would be Meredith.

And it's not so much that he is going to be friends with Meredith because they had already hinted at this, but it's the fact that they stole from Bamon on how and why Damon/Meredith will be friends.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 am

So, it's
Spoiler:
that Bonnie lets into her house Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 am

KrayBaby wrote:
So, it's
Spoiler:
that Bonnie lets into her house Rolling Eyes

Shocked Really?

Welll it's not Damon but I will take it, Bonnie letting a vampire into her home is kind of a big step for her considering her feelings about vampires as a whole.
I wonder what Stefan is going to ask her to do now? What i would really like is to see these two get their friendship back that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 am

Yep,According to this review of episode 2, he needs a favor, per usual.

Quote :
Spoiler:

link here.

I'm just a bit disappointed, had my hopes up for nothing. I doubt if they are about to focus on Stefan and Bonnie's friendship, because they are going to focus on Stefan and Caroline's friendship this season.
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

Team : Damon, Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Well, crap. I had my hopes up too. Sad
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
Yep,According to this review of episode 2, he needs a favor, per usual.

Quote :
Spoiler:

link here.

I'm just a bit disappointed, had my hopes up for nothing. I doubt if they are about to focus on Stefan and Bonnie's friendship, because they are going to focus on Stefan and Caroline's friendship this season.

Honestly I am not at all surprised that Stefan runs to Bonnie for help... he always runs to Bonnie for help. That and Jp made it clear early on that Stefan and Caroline would be working on their friendship so it would just be to much work to throw Bonnie into the mix lol

I think this is a good thing though, at least for Bonnie's storyline. Since Bonnie can't really use dark magic ( or may not want to because of grams) and her natural magic is on the outs she has to make a choice. If she continues to use dark magic there are things she will have to deal with( causing Grams to suffer) and if she doesn't her friends suffer. If they make her use dark magic again then we watch Bonnie go further down a very dark road. If the allow her to figure out a way to help without magic then we get to see Bonnie in use other than the resident Witch.

For me it like a win-win lol. I hope she gose to the memorial in this epsiode, they have all lost so much and Bonnie is right at the top for me. Grams, Vicky, Anna, John. Jenna, Alaric... they all need to heal and I want her to be with the rest of her friends.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:33 am

So, after watching episode 4.07 I had some Bamon thoughts. They stemmed from the whole Damon/Shane conversation about needing a Bennett witch and who Bonnie would trust out of the 2 of them.

I think maybe since Damon knows how shady Shane is, he is going to try to gain Bonnie's trust and maybe this will lead to some friendship or developing feelings by the end of the season?

Maybe? A girl can dream, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:42 am

KrayBaby wrote:
So, after watching episode 4.07 I had some Bamon thoughts. They stemmed from the whole Damon/Shane conversation about needing a Bennett witch and who Bonnie would trust out of the 2 of them.

I think maybe since Damon knows how shady Shane is, he is going to try to gain Bonnie's trust and maybe this will lead to some friendship or developing feelings by the end of the season?

I SO HOPE SO THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 Tumblr_mc7iwzsgTX1rpgnc1
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:53 pm

KrayBaby wrote:

I thought the exact same thing after that conversation. Why would Damon be so heavily involved in the Bonnie/Shane storyline, if it weren't for exploring some type of relationship between Bonnie and Damon? Then I remembered that the writers tend to always put Damon the middle of pretty much EVERY FREAKING STORYLINE... so yeah, it could be just that. I'll just be cautiously hopeful...
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Pelisse wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

I thought the exact same thing after that conversation. Why would Damon be so heavily involved in the Bonnie/Shane storyline, if it weren't for exploring some type of relationship between Bonnie and Damon? Then I remembered that the writers tend to always put Damon the middle of pretty much EVERY FREAKING STORYLINE... so yeah, it could be just that. I'll just be cautiously hopeful...

Lol, that's true. He's a main character so he is in most storylines.
But he is ALWAYS in the witch storylines. I truly believe that he will have to gain Bonnie's trust because he doesn't trust Shane and that at some point this season he will have to save Bonnie because I have a feeling that this spell she has to do is going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 am

Do you guys think they will ever do Bamon? There's only like two seasons left, so I wish they would at least try them out. I'm first and foremost Team Damon, then I ship DE, but I do like Bamon and would like to see them together. I was joking around on the D/E forums I go to, because all of them besides me hate Bamon, so I was saying that Bamon will hook up when Bonnie goes dark. Do y'all think that could happen?
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 am

Damonic wrote:
Do you guys think they will ever do Bamon? There's only like two seasons left, so I wish they would at least try them out. I'm first and foremost Team Damon, then I ship DE, but I do like Bamon and would like to see them together. I was joking around on the D/E forums I go to, because all of them besides me hate Bamon, so I was saying that Bamon will hook up when Bonnie goes dark. Do y'all think that could happen?
I don't think they ever will and that's a real shame. They really do (or did) have a lot of potential but Julie ruined them at every twist and turn.

I just hate how they have explored every relationship from the books EXCEPT for the ones that have Bonnie in it. No Bonnie/Damon and no Matt/Bonnie. It's a damn shame that Julie is a dumbass writer.
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I have started shipping Beremy again since season 4 started, but Bamon has always been my number 1 ship on the show. I have been slightly pulling back from it though because it seems like ever since season 4 started the writers have had Damon talk to down/about Bonnie at every given chance--as if JP doesn't want us to ship them anymore.

I will say that if they don't become friends by the end of the season I will completely stop shipping them because at that point I cant seem them doing it that late in the series if they aren't even friends by season 5

I know it's been a lot of speculation about Damon dying this season and I know that in the books he died saving Bonnie and I would really love to see something like this play out on the show, even though I know it's just wishful thinking and they will give that scene (like the other in 3.22 to DE) Rolling Eyes '

But I don't know if I would want DarkBamon-- because people will say it's not real if they bring Bonnie back good and they will blame it on the "darkness" like they did Ripper Stefan. If done right, it may be good though but as a Bamon shipper we can't be too picky about how/when/if it happens lol!
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 pm

torilee07 wrote:
Damonic wrote:
I don't think they ever will and that's a real shame. They really do (or did) have a lot of potential but Julie ruined them at every twist and turn.

I just hate how they have explored every relationship from the books EXCEPT for the ones that have Bonnie in it. No Bonnie/Damon and no Matt/Bonnie. It's a damn shame that Julie is a dumbass writer.

Like I said, I was only joking around at first in the DE forums because all of them hate Bamon except me, so I was posting lots of stuff about Bamon. But now I do think it could happen if Bonnie goes dark, rather they do it or not is a different story.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:51 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I have started shipping Beremy again since season 4 started, but Bamon has always been my number 1 ship on the show. I have been slightly pulling back from it though because it seems like ever since season 4 started the writers have had Damon talk to down/about Bonnie at every given chance--as if JP doesn't want us to ship them anymore.

I will say that if they don't become friends by the end of the season I will completely stop shipping them because at that point I cant seem them doing it that late in the series if they aren't even friends by season 5

I know it's been a lot of speculation about Damon dying this season and I know that in the books he died saving Bonnie and I would really love to see something like this play out on the show, even though I know it's just wishful thinking and they will give that scene (like the other in 3.22 to DE) Rolling Eyes '

But I don't know if I would want DarkBamon-- because people will say it's not real if they bring Bonnie back good and they will blame it on the "darkness" like they did Ripper Stefan. If done right, it may be good though but as a Bamon shipper we can't be too picky about how/when/if it happens lol!

I do think Damon and Bonnie are somewhat closer than before, and they are friends. Maybe when eventually SE does happen again, Bamon can happen as well? I don't know how, but that could be really good, it'll keep Damon busy and SE can do whatever.

How have Damon being talking down to bonnie? The only thing I remember is him telling her that when she lost her powers, she lost the right to be informed or whatever. I thought it was funny in a sarcastic way, not him saying it to talk down to her.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:32 am

I wouldn't call Bamon friends, Bonnie did refer to him as that, but what else would she say? "Hey, Prof. Shane, this is the asshole that turned my mom into a vampire and the idiot who's obsession with a Doppelganger got my grams killed." ? LOL. I mean genuine friends though, I'm hoping that it happens this season though. I think it will though, I think he will end up saving her from Shane.

And what I mean by talking down, I should have said these little jabs at Bonnie.
In 4x4- that shoulder bump, although, to me it was no big deal but a lot of other Bonnie fans were raging about it.
In 4x5 he took 2 jabs at her, first the "Wicked witch of the west" when she has done nothing but been helpful to the group and then he called her useless at Alaric's place.
In 4x6, like you said the comment about her not having powers so she wasn't informed of what was going on.

A lot of people who ship Bamon felt this way, and it has been seeming like it, but as a Bonnie fan we never expect any good because we never get any good. Very rarely anyway lol.

Anyway, I always thought that Bonnie and Damon would become friends when DE started and at some point they will either make Elena single or put her with Stefan again and Bamon would happen that way. So I'm hoping this Shane/Silas/Expression storyline will bring them closer as actual friends.

I have seen on tumblr where many people aren't shipping Bamon anymore because of the jabs
Back to top Go down
Pelisse
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
Pelisse

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't think it will happen. Julie Plec seems to think that neither Damon nor Stefan could possibly love anyone else than Elena.

A friendship would be nice. I still have a little bit of hope for that.
Back to top Go down
deathly_smirk
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
deathly_smirk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Pelisse wrote:
I don't think it will happen. Julie Plec seems to think that neither Damon nor Stefan could possibly love anyone else than Elena.

A friendship would be nice. I still have a little bit of hope for that.

Neither do I, and I kind of made my peace with it, cz tbqh I rather they didn't happen rather than be a hash-job. Considering how well the writers are doing so far..me thinks it's for the best Smile
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Noo, don't give up on Bamon! Have you not been watching the past few episodes? It's been high indications that something will happen with these two. At first I had given up a bit but after this second half of the season, it's becoming more likely.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 pm

I'm with Kray, you guys haven't seen 4x15 or 4x16? I think they can and will happen, whether it's this season or next, Bamon will happen otherwise why put Damon loves Bonnie? Why have him stay back and look for her, and tell Stefan he won't leave until he fins her? Why have them hug? Why have him be concerned for her well-being?

If it was just fanservice they could have just had them hug and that's it. But they continue to give us more and more stuff. So yeah, like kray said, they will happen.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Exactly.

Its funny because I have seen often times some DE fans say that Bamon will never happen. And now I see them say, Bamon will never be endgame. People are taking notice of the subtle things Bamon has and are becoming threatened. I love it, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie and Damon   Bonnie and Damon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie and Damon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: