Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Episode 401: Growing Pain Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Episode 401: Growing Pain

Go down 
+8
ginbell
roar33
torilee07
TheTVDLover
Echo
KrayBaby
DEmonic
YumYumOnigiri
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Discussion of season 4 episode Growing Pain [Airdate: 10/11/2012]
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm

There's a lot going on in this episode. I guess Damon won't get captured in this episode but SE will. What I think will happen is, SE will plan on trying to keep Elena human and Damon won't agree. So Damon will leave to let them do whatever they want and I'm guessing Liz calls him for help, to save Caroline. That's where the scene with Liz and the pastor talking with all the smoking police cars come in. I think Kyler will also help because the council and pastor captured his sister. So maybe Damon and Kyler causes the police van with Caroline and Rebekah in it to flip over.

Then they all go to rescue SE, Kyler kills the pastor and the spilled blood causes Elena to vamp out and drink his blood. Then at the end she remembers the compelled 2x08 ILY memory.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 pm

There does seem to be a lot going on in this first episode, and i'm glad. Is it just me or does Damon seem to be missing a lot in this episode. I mean if you go by the pictures he doesn't seem to be in this episode as much as the others.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 am

There is a lot going on in this episode. It's so confusing. I am getting antsy waiting on the premiere. I am excited that there is a lot of Bonnie in the stills. But sadly not much Damon, maybe he isn't being shown much because his scenes are too spoiler-y.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 am

KrayBaby wrote:
There is a lot going on in this episode. It's so confusing. I am getting antsy waiting on the premiere. I am excited that there is a lot of Bonnie in the stills. But sadly not much Damon, maybe he isn't being shown much because his scenes are too spoiler-y.

Yeah that could be so which make me wonder what's Damon going to do... I know he in the first episode he has to be lol. I know he is not happy with Matt so maybe that has something to do with it.

Oh and what about Caroline and Rebecca... I wonder what is going on there that those two got trapped in that van together.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Team : Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 am

I can't wait for it... It's gonna be exciting!
Back to top Go down
http://adropintheocean.forumotion.com/
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:

Yeah that could be so which make me wonder what's Damon going to do... I know he in the first episode he has to be lol. I know he is not happy with Matt so maybe that has something to do with it.

Oh and what about Caroline and Rebecca... I wonder what is going on there that those two got trapped in that van together.

i really wonder how Rebekah, an Original, who can't be killed was able to be captured by humans. it baffles me really. maybe she was caught really off guard scratch
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
i really wonder how Rebekah, an Original, who can't be killed was able to be captured by humans. it baffles me really. maybe she was caught really off guard

That is the only thing that makes sense to me because you are so right how where they able to even catch her to start with. Being an Orginal she is fast and stronger then the others.

I guess it will be intesting to see how they go about that:D
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Warning: Spoilers ahead in case you haven't seen it yet.

What did you guys think of the premiere?

The grams thing with Bonnie was dumb. I didn't like it, isn't grams already dead, so I guess she is no longer a ghost and is just dead-dead? And they hyped Bonnie as this big hero in this episode, but she wasn't Rolling Eyes I mean she saved Tyler, but they hyped it up so much I expected something more for her. Disappointed really.

Tyler-Klaus-amazing!! He was scarier than Klaus really lol! I didn't like the scene with him and Caroline though, because he took a bit far to me.

Klaus- He is crazy. The scene with him and Bex, were really great. Very intense, can't believe she threw away his blood, now he is pissed. He was wrong because she the only one been there for him. I felt bad for her, and you guys know I'm not a big bex fan, but I definitely felt for her.

Elena was great in this episode, and I loved the Stelena scenes, it was sweet. I loved that she told him that it was the best choice she made. But is it me or when he said he was smiling....but he wasn't? I was like okay Stefan lol

Stefan-He didn't have many parts really, but when he killed that guy I was screaming like throw him to elena LOL.

Matt- Poor Matt, what else can you say? LOL

Damon- was angry, I like that Damon. The compelled scene was good too.

The Pastor, WTF? So he is in the cult? so I guess this will tie in with the Professor Shane cause I remember something about a cult for him too. That was weird, dude was some kind of crazy.

Overall- Good episode, not the best though.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:33 pm

i'm going to give my thoughts in a little bit... I need to calm myself first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

LOL! Okay. I had some minor distractions so I'm going to re-watch in a minute. I'm sure I will have some more to say.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 pm

I haven't seen it yet (currently downloading it) but from what I have gathered from watching the live bloggers...I'm gonna turn into the hulk lol!
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Tori, yes. The Bonnie stuff was stupid, be prepared. It was so overhyped, and the consequences. God don't get me started Rolling Eyes

I forgot to mention that i LOVE Jeremy Gilbert. He is the only person that truly cares about Bonnie's well being. He stood up to Klaus for her with his, "she said she's not strong enough." I can almost forgive his cheating.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm

EPISODE WAS AMAZING. didnt get the end though?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Rachel, I know you were proud of Trevino as Klaus, he was amazing last night.

And I don't think we were suppose to get the ending, I read a post episode interview with Julie Plec and she said it will build up throughout the season, I think it goes hand in hand with the "big bad" this season.

On another note: After my second viewing, I forgot to add...how in the hell did they get out of the cage? That confused me. One point Elena is eating human blood, and the next she is attacking Damon. I can only guess that maybe she dragged the body and got the keys off of him?
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Aw I was so proud of Trevino, he did an amazing job! How funny was that scene when Klyler was on the phone to mayor Lockwood?

I really felt sorry for Bonnie in this episode, but her grams was already dead, so where is she now haha? Poor wee Bonnie though..

Felt really sorry for Elena aswell in this episode, you could see what she was going through but she still acted like everything was cool, which I respect about her. How awkward was that scene when she was laughing really hard at something that wasn't funny? I think that's the only time we've seen her laugh like that though!

I also felt really sorry for Matt, Caroline and Jeremy. Poor Matt, everyone was shouting at him when you could see he felt terrible for it himself. And Caroline, when she was telling Matt about Tyler being dead and she was crying...broke my heart Sad but I was cringing when she said that thing about 'hot vampire hybrid sex'. Poor Jeremy aswell! He was losing Elena and he thought he lost Bonnie, I guess I felt sorry for most people in this episode.. scratch

REALLY GOOD EPISODE THOUGH! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Underwhelming You would think for a come back show It would be better But it was not

THE BAD
So Bonnie and her family get punished even after death
WHAT HAPPEN TO GRAMS ?
Bonnie Killing her Self 4 Elena NO NO Bonnie let that Alcatraz around your Life Die the Bitch will just have to deal
This BULLSHIT with Bonnie & Grams BETTER WORK OUT IN THE BENNETT’ S FAVOR
Klaus the Dick-less My Little Pony Wonder Telling Bonnie what to do and Trying to Kill Tyler its to late now to try and be a Bad Ass your Card has been Voided
THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT DAMON STEFAN BEING MAD AT MATT HELL NO BOTH OF THESE LAP DOG MOTHER FUCKERS CAN HAVE A SEAT

CHEESY AND DUMB DE SHIT
CHEESY AND DUMB KC SHIT
Damon & Klaus If ever there was 2 Punk Made Bitches it would be both of them go find your Dick & balls both of you Who knew it was so easy to Make a Hot Mess out of Damon & Klaus so fast
Klaus Leaving His Sister For a Bitch he Just Met ?
Elena with all her Bitching and crying and BOOing over about being a Vamp really now come on Trick Please You are not the 1st that this has Happen to so move it along
Klaus and Rebecka Fight Was PULLED out of JP ass just so she can push this KC Shit ship NO ONE would Pick a HO they just Met over FAMILY that have been ride or Die for them from day one
The pauses in this Ep took way to long
That Whole She remembers Shit was WTF ever It was stolen From Book Bamon because TV DE Needed Help TO Pimp the Pairing just like with that Rose BULL SHIT JP pulled If you have to do all this Extra Things to make a Paring Work IE (DE & KC ) then your Pairing is Less then
And the List Goes on and I will make another post about it later
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Part1   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Ok, now that I have had sometime to sleep on it and re-watch the episode. I can now speak my mind a little bit. Firstly, all in all the episode was pretty good, the intro to start the episode I think was pointless. It took up time that could have been given to the actual plot but it was cute… I guess.

Elene Transition.

Considering that there have been two people that have gone through transition ( Vicky and Caroline) It was nice to see them go further and really show us how Elena was seeing the world. How the sight, sounds and smell even had an effect on her.( I loved when she busted the light bulb with her bare hand Very Happy) I give major point to the director for allowing the audience to kind of feel what Elena was feeling. I also give some kudos to Nina. At some parts during the transition I thought were a bit… corny ( heavy loud panting, scary laughter, crying with no tears) I’ve seen Nina acting and I think she could have done better with the whole acting out the transition. However, I love my girl Nina and all and all it was a good job.

My favorite scenes with Elena…

- When she told Stefan that she was coming back for him: The whole moment with her and Stefan locked away from each other. She was dieing, and Stefan couldn’t help her, it was really touching. Both Paul and Nina did a great job but for me Paul stole that scene and he said the lest out the two. I was moved by Nina’s words and you could her the sincerity of what she was saying… “No matter what happens, it’s the best choice I’ve ever made.” I got some major chills because Paul oozed emotion in this scene. I hate fake crying when I’m watching shows… if the script calls for you to cry, you better think of you dead cat and cry me a river. Had Nina been crying I think she would of stole the whole thing. But while her words were moving Paul’s action was even more so. One more reason I love Paul, what ever emotion he is given it is so real in his acting. This was also my favorite Stelena moment, I know they had the cute thing on the roof where he gives her a ring but for some reason the scene with them locked away was more moving the the roof scene.

-When Damon was being… well, Damon: I loved when she pounced on him. Elena all vamped out is kind of scary lol. Even though it lasted about two seconds It was awesome to get a glimpse of what Elena could become as we go further along in the season. Elena no longer need people to protect her, she can do that herself. I want to see a stronger more independent Elena. This scene gave me hope for that Very Happy
Delena was weak this episode. When Elena tells him that she remembers meeting him first I was kind of underwhelm. I think a big reason for that is because it followed after one of the best Stelena moments this episode. However I know there are many more Delena moments to come so, here is hoping those will be better.

Bonnie and Dark Magic

Ok, so if Tumblr is any indication of how Bamon/ Bonnie fans feel the words hate Julie Plec comes to mind. However I’m going to play devil’s advocate because… I can Very Happy I get that a lot of Bonnie fan were mad about how things went down this episode. With the whole Grams thing and Elena just assuming Bonnie will help her. I get it I really do, however I think it would have been odd to have Bonnie go from cold to hot with in a span of a day ( in the show) Yes, Bonnie is tried of being pushed around. When she made that statement 3x22 I believed it. However this is still Bonnie, the selfless friends who will do anything and everything for her friends. I think that what happen last night is the starting point for Dark Bonnie.

My thinking is that Julie is constantly having Bonnie get hurt over and over and over again because at some point… she going to snap. Bonnie doesn’t have it in her to say no, not when her friend’s lives are on the line. This is Bonnie’s biggest weakness and bad guys ( like Klaus) know that about her. So what do they do… threaten the lives of Tyler, or Jeremy, Elena, Caroline, Matt because they know that Bonnie will always do what she can to help her friends… in the process Bonnie gets hurt.

It has already been hinted that Bonnie going Dark won’t mean that she turns against her friends, however that doesn’t mean that she will be at everyone beck and call. Now that Elena is a vampire, that is one less person she really has to worry about. My hope is Bonnie going dark will be a way for her to gain some freedom. A way for her to learn about her powers and about the person she wants to be. I also think that it will help her on her view of the world… that is is not just black and white but their are grey areas. I think it will take time, and if you think about it that is better. If they had Bonnie go dark the first episode I think she would have been placed on a back burner or used as another plot device. With a slow progressions it is more chances for Bonnie to get some on screen time. I still firmly believe that this season is more about Elena and Bonnie the anyone. I would rather a slow burn then a quick sloppy one.

My favorite scenes with Bonnie

-Bonnie and Grams: So… I am not a big crier… but both scenes with Bonnie and Grams got to me. Especially, the last one where the spirits punished Bonnie by punishing Shelia. Like many of the Bonnie fans I hated seeing Bonnie upset and I felt for her so much in that last moment. It seemed like Bonnie was so broken… my heart went out to her. If it hasn’t been said I will say it right now… Kat Graham did a Freaking Awesome Job! Her acting was spot on… not just with this scene but with all the scenes through out the episode. It seems very clear to me that Bonnie is at the edge of a cliff. There are only two directions for her to go and it is so clear that she is unsure about what choice to make. With what happened with her Grams I feel like Bonnie will really have to make a decision… will she continue to work in harmony with nature? Or will the spirits stunt only push her more towards the dark arts? What ever she decides to do, I feel like Kat is going to have many more moment to show off some amazing acting.

-Bonnie and Jeremy: I liked Beremey well enough, they weren’t a huge ship for me mostly because I thought Bonnie deserved and need someone better, stronger. However they had their cute moments. This time around I love Jeremy and Bonnie moments… I mean all of them during this episode. Jeremy next to Caroline is the only person that truly ever show genuine concern about Bonnie and her needs. Jeremy wanted to save his sister… he didn’t want her to become a vampire… So of course her goes to Bonnie when she says she can save her. Right after she said “I found a new source of power” what did he say… “ What kind of power is going to let you kill yourself and bring Elena back” . Good question and he was the only person to ask her this question. Then while she was doing the spell and he saw the blood he was screaming for her to stop, that she was killing herself. Did he want to save his sister, yes but not at the expense of Bonnie’s own life. Jeremy get some major kudos point for this. I think many of her other friends could take a lesson, just because she is willing to risk her life… doesn’t mean you should let her *cough* Elena*cough*. Jeremy is someone to watch for this season, his growth ( though most of it done off camera) is striking. No longer Elena’s little brother, Jeremy is taking steps towards manhood. I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for him.

-Bonnie and Elene: When Bonnie is is on the other side and she is pulling Elena back with her… I got chills. It was a scene that I loved( mostly because of Kat’s acting) because you could see the love for Elena the sheer determination that she had… for a moment Bonnie thought she was going to get her friend back … finally something was going right, until it didn’t. My hope is that Bonnie and Elena will have more scenes coming up with just the two of them. I miss this friendship and for just a moment, I felt it come alive again.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Part 2   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Other things I noticed…

Matt being treated like a door mat by The Salvatore Brothers. Damon I can kind of understand because… it’s Damon. However Stefan… I didn’t get it. Stefan made the choice to save Matt instead of Elena he decided that he was going to do what Elena wanted. Now she is a vampire and Matt is alive, seems like a win-win to me. So I don’t understand why Matt needs to prove that it wasn’t a waist to save him. Why does it seem like when ever Matt is in a plot he just get trampled on? Come on JP give Matty a break. I hope there is a good storyline waiting for him… but I have a bad feeling that may not happen just yet.

Hate how he treated Matt but so glad to have the King of the Badasses… Damon Salvatore. He isn’t a bad guy or villain anymore and that is ok, I didn’t really see him in that light to start off with. However, as he tried so hard to be what Elena wanted… he lost the thing that made him Damon. I’m glad that this he is back and I hope that when Delena does happen… please don’t turn him back into a love sick puppy. Keep him just the way he is Very Happy

Awesome Performances by…

Michael Trevino- I wished that had given him more then just a day in Klaus body, however Michael did a wonderful job at Klaus… For me he seemed to channel season 2 Klaus which is great because that was the Klaus that I loved. I really, really wish they would have allowed Michael to continue to play Klaus but if that is all I get than I am fine. I’m glad to have Tyler back regardless, I hope that the writers take advantage of Mike this season. I think he has the ability to portray more then just the stereotypical “tough guy”. Once again Good Job Mike Very Happy

Claire Holt- I was never a huge Rebekah fan… however I just might be after tonight. The moment where she confront Klaus and he basically tell her that she is dead to him. I felt for her. Claire did a wonderful job because when she is feeling something…. It not just her words but her actions that will get a response out of the audience. I am looking forwards to see what Rebekah will do now that she really has no one now.

So season 4 episode 1 was pretty good, not the best by a long shot but it wasn’t to bad to sit through. As always I love to watch Kat and Paul but if the writers play it right there maybe a few others a may add to that list.I know that it may be much to ask but I hope you guys stick with it, not just Bonnie fans but TVD fans in general. It is only the first episode and there is still so much more to go. I have a feeling that this season is the deal breaker so here is hoping that JP played her cards well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:35 pm

I am definitely not giving up on the show, no matter how frustrating it is...it's my favorite show right now. I think all of the spoilers that were released kind of ruined the first episode for me. I really liked it, but I knew everything that was happening for the most part, so the Bonnie's scenes, although she did amazing, I was underwhelmed with the actual story because it wasn't what I expected from the spoilers/reviews.

As for her Grams, she did not die-die, she just had pain inflicted on her because of Bonnie using dark magic again. According to JP, she "loses" her powers because she thinks every time she uses them she is hurting her Grams. I am actually shocked she will be in episode 2, after she is pain because she is usually off-screen the next episode. So, I'm quite excited to see how she is going to deal with what happened next week, it also gives me hope for this season that she will have a much bigger role than usual.

Oh and about Stefan and Damon's treatment of Matt, I wanted to speak on the Stefan part. I don't think Stefan was saying Matt had to prove himself to him, I think he was saying that Matt needs to prove to Elena cause in reality she is the only reason Matt is alive today. I think people were giving Stefan a hard time about that scene, but I didn't see it that way. Cause he saw how depressed Matt was about living and Stefan was trying to get him to open his eyes.

The Stelena scenes in the cages, were freaking awesome. I never shipped SE or DE but after last night I definitely want Stelena to be endgame without a doubt. I don't hate DE, and I actually still like them and think they should get together at some point but Stefan and Elena really touched me last night.

I think that either Rebekah or Klaus will die this season, maybe both. Klaus is horrible and I just don't see how anyone ships him with anyone on the show. I. Just. Can't. I am slowly becoming a fan of Rebekah, she really touched me with her pain. She's just a girl, like Elena said.

One last thing, the crying/laughing scene was TERRIBLE and so awkward. They could have left that out, it seemed so fake.

P.S, I love Jeremy and Tyler!! I love you
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:21 am

Oh I was super proud of him I love you
Maybe when Elena turned she wasn't affected by the vervain and she pulled the bars apart or something? Or maybe someone came along.. Idk to be honest Neutral
I'm so confused about the whole Bonnie/Grams storyline. She was already dead..so where's she now? If Grams is now totally dead, and not on the other side, isn't that better than being on the other side? I'm so confused Neutral
And Elena breaking the lightbulb, don't you get electrocuted if you do that? I don't know anything about this stuff haha, I'm just pointing out the only mistakes I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripper2.0

Ripper2.0

Team : Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Amazing episode, I hate that my mom deleted it from the dvr before I got a chance to rewatch it, but w/e I can't wait for next week. Elenas transition was beautiful and haunting. I feel so baded for Bonnie, she's lost so much, and she would do anything to not lose anyone else.

I don't know what her implications will be, the spirits seem pissed at her. I think she's going to go dark soon
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 pm

roar33 wrote:
Oh I was super proud of him I love you
Maybe when Elena turned she wasn't affected by the vervain and she pulled the bars apart or something? Or maybe someone came along.. Idk to be honest Neutral
I'm so confused about the whole Bonnie/Grams storyline. She was already dead..so where's she now? If Grams is now totally dead, and not on the other side, isn't that better than being on the other side? I'm so confused Neutral
And Elena breaking the lightbulb, don't you get electrocuted if you do that? I don't know anything about this stuff haha, I'm just pointing out the only mistakes I can Smile

No, according to Julie Plec, grams is not dead-dead. She implied that every time Bonnie uses magic she will be "hurting" her grandma. Or something. It's very confusing but supposedly things will be explained further down the line.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Really? Omg that's such a shame! My advice to Bonnie right now is to get out of Mystic Falls ASAP. People in that town are forcing her to do magic and therefore forcing her to hurt her grams. GET. OUT. NOW. BONNIE.
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 pm

JP also said that after her moarning periode ( that last the length of two episodes Evil or Very Mad ) she will come back epsiode 4 wanting to learn more about her history and such. I'm just wondering how they intend to make Bonnie go dark if her Grams is hurt ever time she uses dark magic... How is that going to work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 401: Growing Pain   Episode 401: Growing Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 401: Growing Pain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next