Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline

Go down 
+2
ginbell
YumYumOnigiri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Discuss the friendship of Elena, Bonnie and Caroline here....
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com
ginbell
Vamp Elena
Vamp Elena
ginbell

Team : Bonnie Bennett / Bamon

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I would like for TVD to Show More Friendships with these 3 then all the SHIPS that pass for a Plot on TVD now . I need to see Why these 3 are Friends Why would they DIE for each other Why do they LOVE each other What Keeps THEM TOGETHER as a Family . I WANT TO SEE THE LOVE THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER ON AIR AND ON TVD sunny queen
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I agree... i feel like the romance kind of over shadows the friendships and such on the show. Personal I love it when all three of these girls are together because they bring out the best in each other and you can see the love. I don't like it when girl dump their friends for they man even if they don't mean too.

I feel like Bonnie is often left out because she isn't in a relationship, and when she is it is never long enough to join the group. i feel like the first episode we will get to see more Bonnie and Elena because of everything that will happen in that first episode. But it would be so nice to see the whole gang just having fun and hanging out, at least for one episode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

Team : Bonnie Bennett & Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I want Elena to focus of the relationship she has with Bonnie and Caroline instead of focusing on Damon and Stefan all the time. Bonnie and Caroline should be more important to her but they never seem to be Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://torilee07.tumblr.com
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

Team : Baroline

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:38 pm

torilee07 wrote:

I want Elena to focus of the relationship she has with Bonnie and Caroline instead of focusing on Damon and Stefan all the time. Bonnie and Caroline should be more important to her but they never seem to be Crying or Very sad

I t would so be nice to have Jp focus on these three, because I think they need some girl time. Alas JP is known for her fangirl was and like most fangirls she want to see those damn love triangles. Which is really to bad because there is so much to explore with these three. Maybe they will this season but I have my doubt Sad
Back to top Go down
ParadoxMachine

ParadoxMachine

Team : Greta Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

We coulda had it all. the should should have been about these three ladies and their adjustments to the supernatural. Much more interesting then this trio stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I get why it had to be the trio but so many people keep saying "the show is nothing like the books" and to a point it is true. However I'm sure JP could have come up with way to make these three closer, to build back up the bond that they had the first season. the first season was so good but as the love triangle and the shipping started storyline and development fell to the waste side and the girls relationship fell with it.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way, don't get me wrong I love the romance and ships and all but that should make the show. there has to be more.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I would love for the girls to bond more. I really hope they get more time together this season, I love to see real friendships. They could all get together and kick some major ass.
Back to top Go down
TheTVDLover
TheTVDLover

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm

It's funny but season 1 when they featured the girls as well as the trio the ratings were really good and slowly as they pulled these three way from each other. As the plots became more about love triangles and romance and the relationships of the girls and the brothers kind of dimed the rating went down as well.

It only proves my point more, there is more to this show then just the romance and all the love angst that they force all the time. There are other stories that should and need to be told to make this more compeling... it's a shame the writers just are not getting that.
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 am

I would take the Bonnie/Elena/Caroline friendship over any triangle on the show.

Hopefully season 4 will have a lot of friendship moments between the girls and between Defan.

I love the friendships and family relationships on this show more than I like the romances Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 pm

The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Tumblr_maxjq5xpXS1r5ub3ho3_250 The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Tumblr_maxjq5xpXS1r5ub3ho4_250The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Tumblr_maxjq5xpXS1r5ub3ho2_250More of this please!
Back to top Go down
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 pm

^^^

I love these pics Very Happy

i have to say that has anyone ever notice how that Elena and Caroline are often seen more in skirts and dress than Bonnie ... I mean I can not tink of the last time I say Bonnie at school with a skirt on scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

YumYumOnigiri wrote:
^^^

I love these pics Very Happy

i have to say that has anyone ever notice how that Elena and Caroline are often seen more in skirts and dress than Bonnie ... I mean I can not tink of the last time I say Bonnie at school with a skirt on scratch Laughing
I've noticed that too. Especially in 3x06 when they were out front of the school. Elena and Caroline had these cute little dresses on and Bonnie was in jeans and same in 3x04.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

I never thought about it but you guys are right. Maybe they dress her in pants because Kat has these gorgeous legs that would put the others to shame? lol
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
I never thought about it but you guys are right. Maybe they dress her in pants because Kat has these gorgeous legs that would put the others to shame? lol
the only logical answer. Kat is too smoking for TVD!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Right, I guess that's why they dress her so frumpy like and never invites her to balls because she would shame the rest. cheers
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Truth.

The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Kat-graham-in-lloyd-klein-couture-ripple-effect
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline 130563119-419x630
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Kat+Graham+42nd+NAACP+Image+Awards+Arrivals+nPBha51AdL6l
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Kat-Graham-at-Avengers
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Kat-graham-2012-glaad-media-awards-gown

Most of those dresses I don't even like but she rocks all of them. She even looks good in a pant suit!
The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Kat+Graham+2012+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Arrivals+gRk27_wF7-7l
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:23 pm

haha, that 3rd dress is absolutely hideous to me, but she looks amaze-balls as usual I love you
Back to top Go down
torilee07
torilee07

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 pm

KrayBaby wrote:
haha, that 3rd dress is absolutely hideous to me, but she looks amaze-balls as usual I love you
I think so too. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't thin out at the end (if that makes sense lol).
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:59 pm

torilee07 wrote:
KrayBaby wrote:
I think so too. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't thin out at the end (if that makes sense lol).

It does lol. Or either the ruffles or whatever were gone altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline   The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Musketeers : Elena/Bonnie/ Caroline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Relationship Discussion-
Jump to: