Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Will you like Vampire Diaries Caroline's Daylight Lapis ring
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am by aoshi

» Gilbert love: Elena and Jeremy
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am by heartisreeling

» FanFictions
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm by Riana Salvatore

» Season 5 interview with Caroline Dries
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am by aoshi

» Vote for The Vampire Diaries at TWOP's Tubey Awards!
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm by OneSweetVamp

» Paul wesley(Stefan) and Torrey Devitto(Meredith fell) decide to split
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm by aoshi

» Episode 4x23 [Graduation]
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm by CEllington

» Chat Thread
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm by aoshi

» Teen Wolf!
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm by roar33

Gallery
Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 Empty
Spotlight On:
Photobucket Jeanet Kristensen Born and rasied in Denmark, Aarhus. Started drawing in kindergarden, Education in Multimedia Design Interests Captian American TVD Personal Website Deviantart Page

Season 4 Spoliers

Go down 
+5
torilee07
Lucky13
TheTVDLover
KrayBaby
YumYumOnigiri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YumYumOnigiri
Admin
Admin
YumYumOnigiri

Team : Bonnie

PostSubject: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss news on Season 4 here...
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-grill.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DEmonic
DEmonic

Team : Damon

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Last edited by Damonic on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 pm

http://snarkfood.com/the-vampire-diaries-ep-14-spoilers-possibility-of-stefan-stealing-the-cure/319755/

When I first read this I immediately thought Stefan is playing Rebekah. IDk if that's the case though. Seems like the cure could be that only one person can take it?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 pm

[x]

Quote :
Executive producer Julie Plec confirms that someone will take the cure in the May 16 season finale, which Wesley would love to see be one of the core TVD players. “I like to think [next season] will maybe get a little less hectic and go back to some of the less complex days of just building character,” he says. “Maybe one of us ends up being a human, and we see how we all have to deal with that on a much more grounded level.” Plec also says that we will get an answer to whether the love Elena expressed for Damon is real. Is Wesley ready for that? “God, yes,” he says with a laugh. “I can’t imagine Elena ever definitively saying, ‘Oh, I’m not in love with you; it’s just Stefan,’ because then I think, where does the show go from there? But her intense feelings for Damon during the sire bond — I can’t imagine that they were true 110 percent. I’m curious myself what’s going to happen.”

Read more. [x]

I know longer feel like one of the sweet moments will be Bamon, I think it will be Steroline and Mabekah after reading this article with JP and PW. Ugh. First Lemonade, now Steroline? Can we ever have a platonic relationship on a show for pete's sake?
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

omg man. I don't want to see Steroline, at all. Stefan can get some other love interest, why can't him and Caroline just remain friends? And JP has been shipping Steroline since s2? lol. I don't even get why she's going to dance with Stefan when she's going to have bigger problems, like Elena messing up the prom she worked hard to create, or seeing TYler, or Klaus apparently not giving Tyler a second chance or whatever. It was some spoiler I had read that said Klaus and Tyler get into it and Klaus doesn't let bygones be bygones or something like that.

I think there could still be some Bamon action in 4x19. I just can't see how they could fit in a dance with Stefan when Caroline has bigger stuff happening at prom that episode.
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:40 pm

You know, I was thinking about April's whole purpose. I think now more than ever that she will become a regular on the show next season. That JP interview talking about the finale/season 5 and she mentioned high school stuff for season 5, but why would that be the case when they are graduating? So I do think April will be back next season with a greater purpose, and for some reason I now feel like Jeremy may come back for good. Cause otherwise, why mention high school? I don't know, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
roar33
Vamp Lexi
Vamp Lexi
roar33

Team : Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Aw JP cant let steroline go romantic, she just cant. They have such a lovely friendship and anything more would just be weird Sad she cant let Caroline cheat on tyler, that would be horrible!
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I hate the idea of Steroline being intimate. I just don't think it will ever work. I don't believe they would ever have her to cheat on Tyler though. That I'm sure of. I think if Steroline does happen, it will be after she and Tyler breaks up.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 pm

If they are really going with Steroline, does this mean the chances of Tyler coming back is getting slimmer and slimmer?
Back to top Go down
KrayBaby
Admin
Admin
KrayBaby

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't think Tyler will come back as a regular. I think he will only make guest appearances probably until he and Caroline, ultimately break-up. I hope I'm wrong, but it really seems like they are going the STeroline route.

I will say that some Bamon and Stelena fans were thinking that the dance with SC was more about Damon moving on (Bamon) as opposed to Steroline. We are a bit biased though, so it can just be our hopes and dreams because of our own ships LOL.

And now more than ever, I really think Stefan will leave. A lot of people didn't think so but since those new spoilers and interviews came out for the finale, a lot more people think so now.

And then with JP saying that if the Originals get picked up, they will have a chance to start over on TVD and introduce lots of new characters. SO I think the chances are slim, but I pray that I'm wrong and they bring him back full time.
Back to top Go down
DEmonic
DEmonic

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Well either way I win right? I'm a Bamon shipper, so if the Steroline dance was more about Damon moving on, then win for me because Steroline isn't happening and one of my other ships are. I just don't see why they have to have some type of romantic relationship. Wouldn't it basically be like the whole thing with Matt all over again? Plus, if it happens, we know Stefan will go back to Elena, so I can't see Caroline being all happy with Stefan, but then he gets a chance to to back to Elena and takes it, and Caroline is ok with that. That's why I think them starting something with one another will ruin their friendship, because come on, no way will Caroline just be happy and like it is what it is, and not be pissed that she was happy and it was shattered by Elena.

I hope Tyler comes back, he deserves better than what he got this season. It was lame how they had dude run out of town because of Klaus, so it's only fair he comes back when Klaus goes to NO, otherwise I'll be pissed.

I don't think Stefan will leave, but if he does? FORKING PARTY TIME for ME!

I hope so, that the Originals leaving will give TVD the chance to start over and get back to what made it good in the first place. I'll be rooting for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Spoliers   Season 4 Spoliers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Spoliers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vampire Diaries :: Spoilers and Speculation-
Jump to: